Life of Sultana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck little whore your ass feels... fucking amazing," He growled, his hands massaging her ass for a moment. Then he reached forward and grabbed her by the throat again, pulling her up and choking her then he began to thrust slowly, then faster as her ass relaxed around him.

"Yes, Daddy fuck your little whore's ass!" She teased, barely able to choke out the words, as she felt herself getting closer to another orgasm.

He moved harder, faster, his hand tightening around her throat, making it harder and harder to breathe.

Just as she was feeling dizzy and almost over the edge he growled "now you may cum," before stiffening.

She could feel his cock twitching in her ass, then with a roar, he came hard, shooting stream after stream of cum deep in her ass, still thrusting. The sensation drove her over and she came hard with him.

For a second she thought she blacked out as she let out a strangled scream, her body convulsing in ecstasy, her ass milking his cock as her pussy gushed onto his balls.

She collapsed in his grip and he released her, letting her fall limply onto the couch. He left her there, grabbing a towel to clean himself up. Once done, he grabbed her chin to make sure she was facing him.

"You're MY whore now. And you will follow MY rules. I don't allow a free-loader in my house, you will come with me tomorrow to my work and I just know how to make use of you. I will take you whenever and however I like. Your body is MINE. You will obey every order I give you. You will not masturbate without my permission. You will not fuck anyone else without my permission. You belong to me. Is that understood?"

She nodded feebly, exhausted, but knew enough to take off the shirt that had been pushed up over her boobs so that she was fully nude.

He nodded in approval.

"Good. Don't take a shower and go put your kids to sleep and come back. You proved you are a good whore, as a reward, you can sleep in my bed. You will wake up early and make me breakfast, and we'll see what I wish from you next."

Sultana found her denim shorts and top which barely cover her tits and saw her kids sleeping on the floor, she slowly grabbed them and take them to their bed and slowly returned to her "new husband" room and slowly went to sleep.

It felt she had just closed her eyes, but its morning already she rushed to the bathroom before their kids wake up. She brushed her teeth and with every swirl, more cum comes than the actual toothpaste. She brushed a couple of times more until she gets rid of all the cum between her teeth.

Sher started taking bath and cleaned her pussy and ass and finally managed to clean all the cum stains. she rushed to wear the dress, with a small miniskirt and tops and starts preparing breakfast. There isn't much in the house but she managed to salvage what she could.

Martin comes out and he starts eating without even washing his face and he was impressed and looks at her "This is the best breakfast I ever had. At least you are not totally useless."

Sultana smiled.

"Don't flatter yourself, whore, get yourself ready, you have to a job to do."

12