Life of Sultana - Origins Pt. 01

Story Info
How it all started?
4.5k words
4.44
17k
12

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Sultana.

Since the day I was born, I have never left my village. My village is my world, and it's my paradise. I have wonderful parents. They work very hard to put food on the table. I hardly see them these days because of their work, they leave early in the morning and returns late at night, mostly after I sleep and leave again before I wake up.

I feel lonely sometimes but I have two wonderful friends Raj and Manoj, who are all a year older than me. We are the only Muslim family in this village, and others are Hindus. Most of the people here are illiterate and uncivilized. Some people are ultra-rich and some are very poor. My parents work hard just to make $2 a day.

In my village, where most of the homes don't even have electricity, my home is not one of those. I rush home just to watch TV.

I am an unguided eighteen-years-old teen. I believe anything I hear. I am a bubbly, happy girl, playing in a wheat field all day with my friends, dancing, singing, and swimming in the waterfalls. My life is just so perfect. People always say that I look like an angel. It's true.

The money my parents earn is just enough for food and rent. We are living in a hut, not a villa. My mom buys me a new dress only during the EID period which comes every year. Most of my dresses come from charity. Even though all I have to wear are more rags than clothes, I still look like an angel.

Where ever I go, Men always stare at me and women are jealous. I love their jealous face and it's the most wonderful thing to see.

There is a school in the next village. I asked my mom to send me to school. She said that we can't afford that. It's true. They are already working hard and I don't want to be a burden.

My mom always says that a girl doesn't need education. A girl should do all household works such as cooking, cleaning, washing, and take care of the husband and be a good wife.

The duty of a wife is to fulfil every wish and desire of her husband. This is the only thing my mom taught me in my life. I can cook all kinds of food, clean, and wash. The only thing I have left is to be a good wife. I always feel like my mom is not teaching me more important things, a girl should know.

I still don't understand, why men lift my skirt and touch my boobs all the time. I didn't ask my mom anything about this. I know, it may be something normal and I need not disturb them. They are always exhausted from work.

My friends Raj and Manoj are waiting for me near the river. We used to bathe together every day since we were kids.

"Hey guys, I am here," I waved my hands.

Raj and Manoj are standing naked waiting for me. We were usually bath naked. Today I notice something different. Yes. it's their dick.

Usually, it hangs, but today, it's kinda hard and straight.

Usually, I didn't pay attention to these things but today my eyes keep going in that direction.

I take off my dress and got naked. They are looking at me and saying something to themselves. It's new. They are looking at me in a different way. We jump into the river.

They are standing close to me. Our bodies touch all the time while we bath. They are poking me with their dark dicks.

Raj splashes water on me and I too splash water at both of them. Manoj goes underwater and inserts his head between my legs and lifts me. Now, I am sitting on his shoulder. His hair touches my pussy. This feeling is new, and I like it.

We are dancing. This idiot suddenly drops me into the water. Raj does the same thing again and we are having so much fun. I love these guys, they are the greatest friend anybody ever had.

As we dry off after the bath Raj keeps looking at my chest.

"Why are you looking at my chest like this Raj?"

"Nothing Sultana. It's just your boobs are small," he points his finger at my boobs.

"Do you think so?"

"Yes, You need to make them bigger to get married," he says and looks at Manoj, who is just smiling.

"How can I do that?"

I always wanted to get married and to be a good wife. Now my boobs are small and I don't want my parents to worry.

"We can help you make it bigger," they say with a smile.

At last, I am relieved to hear that. Didn't I tell you? They are the greatest friends in the world.

"You need massage it every day Sultana," Raj grabbed my boobs and starts squeezing.

He touched me many times before but now it feels very different and I feel very relaxed.

He asks me to lie on the ground. It's a beautiful grass field. I lie on the floor, they are on my sides. Sun is directly over me and still, some water drops are on my boobs and glittering like a diamond.

"You look like a diamond embedded on a golden statue," Raj says.

This is the first time, they are talking about my beauty and I like it. I blush. Manoj massage my right boob and Raj goes for left. I feel something, something new, which I don't understand. It's something which I never felt before. I moan. They continue to massage my boobs but this time harder and start sucking my nipples. Manoj and Raj kiss me all over her body and lick my pussy. Raj and Manoj start sucking my nipples.

They think milk will come. I too think the same, but after a long time, there is no milk. It's disappointing, but it feels great when they suck.

We continued to do this every day, weeks passed. Sometimes they go over the line like today. Raj inserts his finger inside my pussy. It feels great though. He moves his finger like he is stirring something, I moan, and it feels so good.

"Raj, What you did today was amazing," I said after getting dressed, and on the way home.

Raj says, "Tomorrow, I will insert my dick inside your pussy. You will feel very much better than today."

I am sure that it will be more fun than a finger. I don't know how I know that, but something inside my head is telling me, it will be great.

I can't wait for tomorrow. Raj is so innovative, I don't know, from where he gets these kinds of ideas.

I am in my home, in my bed, thinking about tomorrow. Whenever I think about it, I felt a tickling sensation in my pussy. I can't sleep, I think about it all night.

I open my eyes. my mom kisses me in my forehead and leaves for her work. "Oh great, I slept," I checked the time, it's just 6 AM.

I wake up, get dressed and go to the river and wait for them to come. It's late already and they are not coming. I can't wait anymore.

I go to Raj's home and it's locked from outside and then Manoj's house is also locked from outside.

Neighbor aunty comes toward me and says, "Raj and Manoj left the village last night. They are moving to the city."

How could they do this to me?

They didn't even say 'goodbye'. They are my closest friends and they are gone. Migration is a common thing here, People always leave for a big city.

My friends are gone. I am missing them more every single day. I don't want to be alone.

It's been days since I have taken a bath. Today, I am going to the river. With my dress in hand, I am looking for a place to dive in. I can go to my usual place, but it reminds me of my friends.

"What's that?"

I hear a big noise like somebody's laughing. It's coming from the big tree, the one place we always avoided. I am near the tree, some elders from the village are taking a bath.

When I am about to leave, "Hey, girl. What are you doing here?" one elder notices me.

"Nothing, sir. I am looking for a place to bathe," I answer and try to move away.

"Come here girl," he calls me.

I go near him and he introduces himself as Naren Singh. I know him, he is one of the powerful men in my village. He already knows me too.

"Sultana, you come here anytime and spend as much time you want,"

"But, this is the place only for elders. How can I?" he stops me before I finish.

"We have no problem, dear. You are always welcome Sultana."

I am happy that I have finally found a place. They are looking at me, I don't mind. I slowly take off my long top and then my pants. I am standing naked before three men all of them are over sixty years old. Especially Naren, who is like sixty-five years old.

They are all looking at me and I am not sure why are they looking at me like this.

"Do you always bath like this?" Naren Singh asks.

I say, "Yes,"

I don't know why they are acting strange. "Is something wrong?"

Naren comes closer to me and says, "No dear, You are the only one doing it correctly."

Wasting no time, I jump into the river and took the clean bath while other guys are watching me. I come out of the water and I forgot to bring the towel. Naren runs toward me and offers me his towel. I say, "Thanks."

When I am about to dry myself, he stops me and says, "You are doing it wrong." He touches my tits and starts rubbing. I don't know why he is doing this. Before I ask him anything, he says, "Don't worry Sultana, you need to clean the water drops by your hands first, then only you should use the towel."

I didn't know that. Maybe, he is right. I standstill. He is rubbing my chest, then rubs my stomach and inserts his finger inside my belly button.

He moves to my backside and starts rubbing my back with his hand and then he slowly lowers his hand to my ass. Surprising, he takes a long time for my ass and takes extra care on my ass cheeks. He rubs my thigh and takes his hand, right up to my pussy, till he touches it. He is again on my front and starts rubbing my pussy. He looks at my clean hairless pussy.

"Sultana, you shaved all your hair by yourself,"

"No, My mom shaves my hair every week."

He inserts his finger inside my pussy and then my ass. It feels ticklish.

He looks into my eyes and says, "Sultana, you need to clear water from these places too or you will get cold."

He is really a nice person and I like him already. I thank him and change into my dress. One elder from the group stands up and comes near me and introduces himself as Ram.

"Sultana, why are you not wearing any inners?" he asks.

"Are you kidding me?" I ask, but I can tell from his face that he doesn't understand.

"They are very expensive. Innerwear is for rich people," I say.

He thinks heavily, and with a smile, he asks me to come to his shop in the evening, He will give them for free. I am so happy and agree with him.

Later in the evening. I am in his shop. He asks me to step in. His shop is not that big, but it has many clothes. While I admire his shop, he closes the door.

"Welcome, my wonderful new customer," Ram says with a hug.

Ram shows me his collections, I like all of them and I don't know what to choose. He asks me to take off my dress to check the new inners. I am so excited, wasting no time, I get naked just like that. He asks for my breast size. I don't know my breast size. My mom always buys dresses for me and I don't even know such things exist.

"I don't know my size," I say with confusion.

"It's ok," he says with a smile. He takes a measuring tape and comes near me, spreads his hand like he is hugging me, but he takes his hands behind me. Now he closes the measuring take in my nipple. The edge of the measuring tape has some kind of metal, it's cold and I can feel the chillness in the nipple.

"Oh Sultana, you're a 32," Ram continues to measure my waist and then my ass.

I don't know, whether or not 32 is a good size. I think he commented on something. I know my breasts are small, it makes me sad.

"I know, I can't find a good husband. Without my friends, I don't know what am I going to do?" I say in a sad voice before he says anything.

"What are you talking about Sultana?" he asks in confusion.

"My friends said that my boobs are small, and I should make them bigger. They even helped me by massaging them to make them bigger."

"Did they massage your boobs every day?" He asks with a big smile.

"Yes, but who can help me now?"

"I will," says Ram and starts massaging my boobs.

"Only massaging will not make them bigger. You need special medicine," He continues to massage and I am feeling relaxed by his touch and his words.

"From where can I get that?" I am very curious but I don't have money to buy medicine.

"It's not a simple thing, baby. It's hard to get. Only a man can produce and provide," says Ram.

"Can you help me? Do you have that drink?"

"Yes, I can give it to you."

He places his hands on my shoulder and makes me stand on my knees.

He unzips his pants and takes his shaft out. I am in shock, I have seen my friend's dick, but this is huge and very dark.

"You will suck my dick, then the medicine will come. You should drink it as much as you can," he says like it's a simple thing.

"Really?" I ask again to make sure, it is what he really meant.

"Yes, suck my dick," Ram replies with an authoritative and confident voice.

I am staring at his dick and I can't think or see anything else.

"Sultana, this is an uncut dick. Only superior Hindu men have this. You are so unlucky,"

How do I know? I have seen no Muslim dicks before. I don't want to waste any more time.

I want to touch it. So, I grab it and it's huge and I can't even hold it in my hands.

Ram says it feels nice and asks me to kiss it.

He is doing so much for me, so there is nothing wrong with it, so I kiss his dick. It isn't gross at all.

In fact, I like it, so I do it again and again. Between kisses, I lick the tip with my tongue. Ram groans loudly and says that I have to do that again, so I do it a few more times. Then I take his dick in my mouth and suck on it. His hard dark dick force opens my pink lips. My lips stick with his dick's foreskin and he inserts deep into my mouth slowly until his full dick disappears inside my mouth and his dickhead pokes my throat. It's like a lollypop, I enjoy this.

Suddenly his penis pulses and his stuff shot in my mouth. I nearly choked as his first shot hit the back of my throat. Just as I gasp for air, Ram's dick pulses again and this time his stuff sprays all over my face. I quickly close my mouth again and let him fill my mouth with the thick, gooey stuff. It tastes a little bitter in my mouth, but I am happy. As per his instruction, I swallow without wasting a drop.

"If any Hindu man offers you this medicine, you should not waste it, you must swallow everything," he says while I am cleaning my face with my hands. I collect the new innerwear and leaves his shop with full satisfaction. I get medicine and free clothes. This is my luckiest day.

The next day, I am walking on the streets and notices, Ram is sitting with two of his friends outside his shop. I walk past them and smile at Ram. He stops me and asks if I am wearing the new inners he gave me. I say, "Yes," and lift my skirt and shows him my new knickers. All other guys with Ram also see this and they are not uttering any words. I can sense that they are shocked, but why?

These guys are behaving as they have never seen a woman wear knickers. "Stupid villagers," I say to myself and start leaving.

"Do you want that special medicine, Sultana?" someone from the group asks.

"Yes!" I say. I need medicine, what's wrong in getting that from multiple sources?

One of the guys from the group stands and says, "We have no problem giving it to you, but we don't like your attitude."

My attitude? I am a nice girl, I have offended nobody, how could he say that to me?

Tears start rolling out my eyes and I ask, "What did I do?"

"There are some rules and ethics that you should follow. If you really want Hindu guys to provide you with their medicine,"

Yes. It's understandable., It's difficult for them, I can still remember, how Ram's legs had shaken when he released the medicine in my mouth. So I ask humbly, "What should I do?"

He says I should follow some rules.

Some of these rules make little sense. But, my mom always says that the girl should follow rules to be a good wife. Whenever I see any Hindu man, I should make plenty of eye contact with him and smile. Whenever a Hindu guy teases me or touches me, it is a compliment and must say, 'Thank you.'

Never miss the opportunity to drop something and bend over — from the waist, never bend my knees. If he wishes to fondle me, I should submit without complaint or resistance. If he compliments my dress, I should tell him I am wearing this, hoping to meet a man like him.

Be always thankful for Hindu men and obey them. It is an honor for you to suck a Hindu man's dick, therefore the first time I suck his cock I should do it on my knees, I am also expected to drink his cum and clean his cock and balls with my mouth.

If he cums on my face or body I must wipe it off with my finger and put it in my mouth, swallowing it. I must not let the Hindu man's sperm hit the floor or ground.

The above rules are not that hard, but I learned some valuable lessons from them.

They ask to accompany them to some special place. I agree and then follow them. It's some kind of old barn, they ask me to remove my clothes. I take off all my dress and get naked.

Ram says, "Sultana, you are lucky to have your virginity taken by Hindu guys. many Muslim girls don't have this luxury,"

I blush and I am not sure about the concept of 'virginity.'

They make me lie on the floor and Ram sitting on my chest and inserts his dick in my mouth, then another guy rubs my pussy with his dick and slowly penetrates his dick in my tight pink pussy. I can't see what is happening down here, but I enjoy this. My pussy is wet and I can feel it even though I can't see it. He inserts his big dick in my tiny hole and makes his dick go deeper and break my hymen. His dick is now deeper into my pussy.

While Ram is busy fucking my mouth. The other guy removes his dick from my pussy and the third guy now fills my pleasure holes and after fucking, the three of them fill my face, mouth, tits, and body with hot cum. I remember the advice, I use my finger to gather all cum from my face and body and put it in my mouth and swallow everything.

I am so satisfied and promise to come every day. This continues for three more months. Many new guys join the band. It excites me to see new guys every time. All I need is a mouthful of cum.

After having great fun with some new guys from the nearby village. I reach home. My mom is sitting in the corner with her hands on her face and her eyes are red. It seems she was crying earlier. I go near my mom, place my head on her laps and lie for some time. My mom is saying nothing and sitting like she doesn't even notice me.

I am addicted to the taste of cum and sex and I am eager every day to get fucked. I have got fucked in all my holes by different men every day. I have even lost the count of guys who fucked me and It delights me every time to see new uncut dicks entering my pink pleasure holes.

While I am resting on my mom's lap. My mom asks me, "Where were you all day?"

I say that I was spending some time with my new friends.

Mom asks, "New friends? Who are they?"

"I don't know all their names mom, but we were having fun and they are training me?"

"Training for what?"

"You always said that you are worried about me being not smart enough to get married. So I am learning about it all with my friends, and they are training me how to be a better wife."

Out of nowhere, my dad comes and slaps me very hard and he is furious. My mom stops my dad, and dad leaves the home in anger. I can't control my tears and hug my mom very hard and ask, "Why is dad hitting me?"

My mom says that she has been hearing some kind of rumor that a Muslim girl named Sultana is fucking all the Hindu guys from this village and also guys from neighboring villages.

"I am the only Sultana in this village mom," I say naively.

Mom is silent for some time and then she asks me, "Did they fuck you?"

Fuck is a new word to me and I have heard people using that word many times, but I don't know what it really means?

12