Life of Sultana - Origins Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is fuck?" I ask my mom.

Suddenly my mom laughs and there is some light in her face. "Oh! Thank god. I heard terrible things like you are that whore."

I ask again but firmly, "Mom, you still didn't answer, What is 'fuck'?"

"You said you didn't get fucked," My mom's face changes again.

"I asked, What is 'fuck?'"

"Ok, Let me start again. Did anybody penetrate their dick into your Vagina?"

Oh! This is fuck. I thought of something else. I explain to my mom, "Yes Mom, not just pussy, mouth too,"

My mom slaps me hard this time, I can control neither my tears nor my anger.

"Sultana, do you even realize what you have done?" Mom yells before I say anything.

What did I do? Why is everybody being rude to me?

"Mom please tell me, Why are you hitting me? What did I do?" I beg my mom.

Mom, wipes my tears, "My poor girl, What have they done to you, my little angel? How many of them hurt you?"

Nobody hurts me, I am having fun, I explain that nobody hurts me. They just enter their dick in my pussy. They keep pushing it in and out. Then they would fill my mouth with the medicine which they call cum and then in my face.

My mom exclaims, "Oh my God, face?"

"Yes mom, I was told if I apply them in my face. My skin will glow like glittering gold."

Mom cries again, saying nothing she lies on her bed and closes her eyes. I also sleep.

My mom wakes me up with some kind of tension and asks me to wear a new dress. I am in the new dress and some guys enter my home. One is a local priest, and another is an old guy. He is fat, big tummy, white hair, and beard.

My mom drags me and my dad to the side of the room and starts arguing. I can understand from that argument that the new guy will be my husband. My dad is ashamed of me for no reason. I have in some way destroyed his reputation and honor and he doesn't want to call me his daughter anymore and also a guy has paid my dad some handsome dowry. My mom says something like, this guy is sixty-five years old and I am just nineteen, but my dad doesn't care about that anymore.

My dad also tells my mom, that the money he offered for dowry is huge and they can also migrate to the city and start a new business.

This conversation goes on for a long time and my dad says something like he knows everything that has happened in this village and he still agreed to marry me. It seems to me that I am the only one in this village who doesn't know what had happened?

I am still wondering, why are these things happening to me? why are all the people suddenly behave like this?

While I am diving deep down in my ocean of thoughts, my mom grabs my hands, makes me wear some bridal dress and sits next to this new guy. Abdullah.

The priest starts the marriage rituals. I have always wanted a fairy tale wedding with a lot of guests, jewelry and big feasts. Here I am, inside my home, only with my family, I am marrying this old guy. Where is my prince in shining armor?

Now the marriage is over, Abdullah asks me to get ready and we are moving to my new home. I will miss my mom so much, I cry, my mom also crying. I move near my dad to say 'Goodbye" but he is not even looking at my face.

Abdullah yells that it's getting late and asks me to hurry. I leave my home and my village and I am wondering if I'll ever come back. I can't say goodbye to Ram, Naren, and others who helped me with their medicine.


12