Life of Sultana - Origins Pt. 05

Story Info
Sultana met Virat, who will change her life.
5.3k words
3.75
7.5k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't want to be a burden for the kind lady who provided me shelter. I started looking for the only job I was a suitable and qualified, maid job.

I knocked on every door in the town and none of them wanted a maid. Finally, I reached a house that was separated and away from others and knocked on the door.

There was a response. A Hindu brahmin guy of about 45-year-old opened the door.

The old guy asked, "Who are you?"

"I am looking for any job,"

"What do you do?" he asked.

"All housework," I said.

He asked to come the next day as he was also looking for a maid.

I reached his place the next day, started working. I had only one saree with me and I wore that every day.

He didn't talk much and always looked at me with some kind of disgust.

I continued working there and everything was fine for a year. Even though he paid me well but the money was not enough. Old granny who provided me shelter took most of the money.

Until one day, He saw me cleaning and I was showing more skin than I was supposed to show.

He was already aware that I was a single mother and he wasn't really interested in talking to me, as he was a high-class orthodox brahmin and I am just a Muslim.

He felt so lonely sometimes and wanted to try his luck with me. After everything, I was still the same stupid innocent girl.

He asked one day, why I was wearing the same dress every day and I replied that it was the only dress I have.

He was shocked and asked, "I gave you money every month, what were you doing with all these?"

I said that I was staying with an old granny, she was getting very greedy these days. Also, she was the one taking care of the kids when I was away at work. Most importantly she let us stay in her home. In return, she took all my money.

"So, you don't have money to buy a new dress?"

I said. "yes"

"You are so dirty and filthy," he started yelling.

"No, I am not. I wash my clothes every night," I replied.

"Then what will you wear at night?"

I said, "Nothing."

He didn't expect this direct answer.

He tried to make a move and said, "This is a very orthodox household and I don't believe that you wash your dress every day. So you can't work here anymore,"

"Please don't do this to me, without this job, I can't feed my kids," I pleaded.

"I will give you one chance, whenever you come to work here, you should remove all your clothes and then you can come and work here."

Without thinking I said yes.

He asked her to do it right away.

I removed all my clothes and started cooking naked and he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

I was a little shy at first and it continued for a week and I don't feel anything anymore.

He called me to his room and we talked for some time and he asked about my life.

I said everything that had happened without any hesitation which made him more tempting.

He slowly placed his hands on my thighs and said that he will make me happy and I should obey everything he asked.

I said yes. His phone rang, it was his son who was living overseas informed him that he would be coming home in two months for vacation.

He started thinking about how to explain about me to his son.

After a month he finally asked me if I would like new clothes. I said no because I didn't want to waste money on my dress.

He insisted and said he would buy some dress for me and also promised that he would not cut that amount from my salary.

I took it reluctantly. Apart from saree, he knew I needed some night clothes and he asked me if I would mind if he picked up a few. He could easily estimate my size.

I stared blankly at him for a short while but I didn't say anything. He took that as a yes.

The next day he had to go through the embarrassing ordeal of buying nighties and underwear. The nighties had an enormous range from plain to fancy. Even within the maternity ones, he couldn't decide. He chose the more fancy ones with smoother materials and a lot of lace.

Shopping for panties was a little easier. he simply bought half a dozen of them in different colors.

On returning home he first gave her the nighties telling me to wear them while at home. He informed her that I didn't have to wear a dress now but I should wear it when her son comes. I agreed.

After a couple of weeks, his son Virat came home and he was surprised to see that his dad has employed a maid like me.

The next couple of days passed without any incident. When I came to serve dinner I was wearing my new nightgown.

It was a regular one which turned out to be quite figure-hugging. It showed off my curves very nicely. I had just come out of the shower and my hair was undone and a little damp.

I saw Virat and his dad checking me out and smiled at each other. Virat felt some tension in the air. Because I just had a bath and the AC was on.

He could detect my nipples under the soft fabric of the gown.

Virat and I started talking, Virat figured that I turned out to be a very easy going person with a ready giggle and happy-go-lucky attitude. We would chat in the evenings — I would be talking and he would be listening most of the time.

I asked him about his work but he found it difficult to explain what he did for a living. That didn't discourage me from asking questions with my usual enthusiasm and inquisitiveness.

I was taking good care of him and the house and he was thankful for taking care of his father, so he didn't mind my talkative nature. Actually he liked hearing my voice and I had a pleasant smile.

He also loved playing with my kids, sometimes accompany them, which I particularly liked.

As the days passed Virat was unmistakably getting attracted to me. Just observing me move around in my saree was a huge turn on. My short blouse with the deep back left a lot of flesh exposed.

My slender waist contrasted my large child-bearing hips which swayed beautifully as I walked. My thin cotton sarees that clung to my bust was a source of numerous wet dreams.

His house had a narrow corridor that connected all the rooms and he got plenty of chanced to brush past me. Soon he started fantasizing about fucking me.

Every part of my body — my eyes, lips, hair, and even my fingers began to turn him on.

On occasions, I would catch him staring at me but I would always give him a wonderful smile.

He wouldn't know what went on in my mind during those times but he started guessing that I liked him as a man and found him attractive.

Sometimes when he would get bored he would stand at the entrance of the kitchen or the bathroom as I cooked or washed.

Initially, I was surprised but later on, I chatted with him upon sensing that he was getting bored. While washing clothes on the bathroom floor I had this habit of bunching up my saree so it would run up the middle of my blouse.

He could clearly see my milk-laden breasts straining against the blouse and I rocked back and forth. Because I didn't wear a bra he could sometimes see the outlines of my erect nipples through the blouse.

After talking with me for a few minutes he would excuse himself to jack off and rejoin me. This happened so frequently that it would take an idiot not to recognize the pattern.

He is also sure that I knew too but did nothing to discourage him from talking to me and neither did I adjust her cleavage.

Virat made it a habit to come out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. He didn't have a six-pack but he had a broad, hairy chest which he made sure I saw on more than one occasion.

All these actions made me only more friendly and talkative towards him. He couldn't understand whether I was flirting or just being overly friendly.

So he just didn't know how to take it to the next step because I had never behaved inappropriately with him.

One evening Virat was feeling feverish and stiff. After dinner, the fever increased and by midnight he got the chills. He knew it was the mosquitoes and he took some tablets to reduce the fever.

In the morning he went to the doctor and got his blood checked and got started on his treatment.

He didn't bother me with the details till now though I knew he wasn't feeling well. After coming home he was feeling extremely weak.

He told me that it was Malaria and I immediately started fretting over him. I came into his room and his father instructed me to keep checking on his fever and keep giving him pills at regular intervals.

Over the next few days, I was constantly at his side checking on him, giving him food and medicine and in general giving him company.

I tucked him in as he suffered the chills and even slept on the floor in his room for a couple of nights. By the night third day he was reeking and he needed to bathe. But I stopped him as soon as I saw what he was about to do.

He sensed an opportunity and asked whether I would give me a sponge bath. To his surprise, I didn't hesitate and asked him to remove his shirt and lie down while I went and prepared the warm water.

I usually returned home for the night but because of his sickness, I stayed here.

I sat next to his waist and started to clean him with a warm and wet towel. I started at his neck and had to lean over him to do that.

I was still wearing my day saree and he could see one of my breasts was outside the saree.

He could clearly see its shape and its heaviness as it strained against the fabric of my blouse. It gently swayed as I delicately cleaned his entire torso.

At the moment all he could think of was to rip my blouse and suck on that tit of mine real hard.

He could even smell my musky aroma after a hard day's work. In his drugged and weak state, he didn't realize that he was staring at my chest. Our eyes met as he looked up sheepishly.

He gave me a weak smile to which I responded with a faint smile of my own. I turned him over and cleaned his back.

After I was done he asked me to hand him the wet towel and leave the room as he had to clean 'down there'.

As he wrapped the wet towel around his dick he realized that it had been a long time since he was inside a woman since his college girlfriend. He again debated if making a move on me was the right thing and if so what would be the ideal time.

As he lay down there, thinking about the 10 minutes during which I cleaned him, he knew that he had to have me.

It was just a question of how delicately he could put forward his intentions. He called for me and when I entered his room he noticed that I had showered and changed into my nightdress.

He told me that his head was paining and whether I would apply some balm and massage it.

I immediately got the balm and sat at the head of the bed on his right. In this position, I was behind him and he couldn't see me. But he could sense my left thigh and hip was close to his head.

After a few minutes, he gathered the courage, lifted his head and placed it on my left thigh. His eyes were shut tight as he hoped for the best. To his relief, I adjusted his head a bit more and continued with my massage!

He was really happy that I had allowed him to become a bit closer to me. After some time he asked me to stop, slid down from my thigh and fell asleep.

The next night was the same — a sponge bath with a head massage.

On the third night when I came to give him a sponge bath, he noticed that I had my saree bunched up just the way I did when I washed clothes.

He didn't know what to make of it but he decided to stare at my chest brazenly. He felt my movements were a bit exaggerated today.

My chest was closer to his face than other nights. While massaging his head I even took it and placed it on my thigh. He was overjoyed with this marked changed in attitude. he decided to take this a step further. but he fell asleep in that position and didn't realize when I left his room.

In the morning everything was back to normal. he was feeling much better but was still weak. His dad sensed that I was getting closer to his son, but he decided that there was nothing wrong if his son enjoyed my body.

Obviously his sponge baths had to stop within a few days but he didn't want to lose the intimacy. He found a perfect excuse.

He told me that his feet got tired and they needed massaging.

I immediately offered to massage. I usually massaged his feet as he watched TV. I would sit on the floor and he would be seated on his sofa.

He would wear pajamas at home which he would hoist up to his knees. I massaged his legs facing the TV so he would place his foot on my knee to get access to the calf.

He was shirtless most of the time. And I became really careless about my dress which was mostly bunched up between my jugs or dropping all the time.

His dad bought me a few more nighties and sarees. Those were mostly gowns with no sleeves and sexy, satin material.

I would wear them during our massages and he would compliment me often which flattered me to no end.

Touching each other became more commonplace. he had now progressed from tapping my shoulder to touching my back if he needed to get my attention. I would massage his back, shoulders, and arms.

Finally one day he decided and told me to massage his hamstring. I asked him to lie on his back. But he told me that he wanted to watch TV.

He was sitting in an armchair with his towel lifted to his knees. This time I had no option but to turn towards him and squat between his legs.

I asked him to sit on the edge of the chair so I could reach it. My face was just a couple of feet away and level with his crotch. I took some warm oil and dipped my hands into his towel and starting massaging his thigh.

It was an exquisite feeling and within minutes he was rock hard although the towel cleverly hides erections. He complimented me on my technique and told me to work on the other thigh.

30 minutes of my thigh massage and he was ready to burst. He purposely let out loud contented sighs to let me know the pleasurable effect I was having on him.

The next day when I came to massage him, I was wearing a new sleeveless, satiny robe. My fair skin was glistening with after shower sweat.

My hair was loosely tied and still slightly damp. The fell in curls on my back where it made the gown wet.

He told me that the oil had given him a rash or something. I felt the area but said I couldn't find anything wrong. He told me the skin was itching badly and lifted his leg to show me the spot.

This caused his towel to slide all the way back to his waist revealing his raging hard-on.

I, a young, single, beautiful, mother living with a man, needed no further encouragement. The next few minutes were in slow motion. I placed both my hands on his thighs and moved slowly towards his crotch.

One hand cupped his balls as if I owned them and the other hands snaked around the shaft and bent it towards me. My fingers were wrapped around his cock while her thumb was pressing and playing with the head.

I put pressure at the base which caused pre-cum to escape. I caught the flow with my thumb and spread it on the head with all my fingers.

My attention was solely focused on his cock head. I kept pressing it, checking its firmness and kept lubricating it as his pre-cum flowed like a river.

He realized my face was inches away from his cock. I extended my tongue and caught the next drop, as my reflexes started working. He grabbed me by the back of my neck and nudged me closer.

I got the message and opened my mouth into which he guided his cock head. I sucked it like an expert biting on the head every so often.

Both my hands were on his shaft and I looked a small girl with a lollipop. He wanted to see my breasts but the feeling of my warm mouth on his mushroom was too good to let go.

He did untie my hair so that my lovely curls were all over his crotch.

He pushed me back, lifted my chin and came in long intense spurts all over my neck and shoulders. His orgasm was so intense that it left him sweating, panting and a little woozy. When he opened his eyes I was still squatting between his legs, with my hands on his naked thighs watching his cock shrink.

He told me to Clean up. He was surprised to see how quickly I reverted back to being a maid. I brought a wet napkin and wiped his now flaccid cock. I also squeezed out a few remaining drops and lowered his towel to cover him up.

He thought I must have trained well by many. I cleaned the floor which had a few drops of jizz and left the room for him to ponder the next steps. He retired to his room without any further interaction with me.

The next morning everything was more or less back to normal. I smiled at him a lot. I was looking at him with needy eyes hoping that he would say or do something different or special. But apart from our usual morning banter he didn't venture out.

He had thought about this night before and he realized that he didn't want a companion, girlfriend, or worse, a wife.

He just wanted a maid with privileges and it was important for me to recognize my place — I was his maid, He was my employer/provider and even though we can use each other to satisfy our urges it would never change our overall relationship.

That evening they found themselves in the same position. I picked up his sac, feeling the overgrown hair and licked each nut delicately till it was completely covered with my saliva. I too missed the taste of cum.

I also lightly traced my fingertips over his manhood. Then I took some oil and massaged both his nut-sac leaving him breathless. He wondered if I was really a whore or just an amazing maid.

With my oily palm, I pressed on the underside of shaft causing him to moan loudly. I smiled at his reaction and starting rubbing the underside with my palm in leisurely strokes.

My other hand greased his scrotum thoroughly leaving nothing dry. I held his dick and bent it towards me so I could look directly at the eye of the snake. I squeezed his shaft and a big glob of pre-cum escaped from the eye.

I carefully took the whole drop and rubbed it back onto his shaft along with the oil. his cock, which had never received such detailed and loving attention, was throbbing in my hands.

He was close to coming but unlike yesterday he wanted to see me in just my skin. He told me to let go for a minute and I obediently let go of his cock.

I was still kneeling between his legs. He lifted the saree off my shoulders and dropped it to the floor. He drank in the sight of me in my weathered short-sleeved blouse.

The fabric was completely stretched as it was trying to prop up my milk-laden breasts. My tummy was flat with my navel just peeking over the top of my saree.

My saree and in-skirt were tied tightly digging into my soft fleshy waist creating delicious love handles. Saree blouses are typically front closing with 4-5 metallic hooks. As he leaned forward to unhook the first one, we heard a whimpering from the room where his dad was sleeping.

For the first time, he had seen my cleavage and he was all worked up. But when I looked up I saw that all his attention was now focused on his dad. He sighed and let go.

I immediately stood up and ran to his dad with my blouse half unhooked and saree trailing behind me on the floor. He was left nursing a throbbing erection.

He could hear my moaning sound from the other room. He knew now that his dad also having his moment with me and didn't want to disturb his lonely dad. he shut off all the lights and went to sleep.

In the morning he woke up with an unusual hard-on. He could hear my noise from the bathroom. He shouted my name. I came to his room and stood at the door.

He called me inside. I was wearing the same saree from last night. He realized that he had interrupted me washing the clothes because my petticoat/saree was hoisted up revealing my smooth calves.

12