Life of Sultana - Origins Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands were wet and there were splashes of water all over me. Seeing me walk towards him caused his dick to become erect and he went back to stroking it. I looked at his hand and understood why he called me. He held me by the wrist and directed me to sit down on the floor between his legs.

He took my hand, wrapped my fingers around his shaft. I immediately started stroking it. I quickly unbuttoned the top few hooks and fished out one of my boobs. It was soft and surprisingly lighter colored compared to the rest of my body. My nipple area was large and almost pink.

It had been a long time since he had held a woman's tit. he mauled my tit first with one hand and then with both hands he removed my last few hooks and almost tore the blouse off my body.

He made me sit up on my knees and put one of my tits in the mouth. he started biting me as my strokes became more urgent and rapid. he knew he wouldn't last more than a minute if he entered her so he decided to come all over my naked chest.

He pulled me closer towards him and rubbed his cock-head over by my boobs.

The next day he went to the bathroom wearing just his underwear where I was washing clothes.

I looked at him and he told me, "I need to pee."

On prior occasions, I would leave the bathroom but this time he held me down by my shoulder and told me that I could stay.

He went to the pot and did his job standing with his back to me. He looked over his shoulder a couple of times but I was busy with the clothes.

After he finished peeing he took a stool. Now he could see my well-endowed chest being restrained by a front closing, short-sleeved blouse.

He couldn't control himself. he placed his hand on my breast and pumped it a few times. I didn't respond and continued to look down and wash the clothes.

He held my face by my chin and lifted it and asked me, "Why are you so shy?"

I didn't answer but smiled. I glanced at his hard-on but continued my work. I kept looking at his crotch while trying to keep busy. He forcibly took my soapy hand and placed it on his dick.

I let out a giggle but immediately wrested my hand free. It gave him an idea. I had already filled a couple of buckets with water and so he took a pitcher and poured some water and asked me to wash his shitty ass, I was shocked and disgusted but I had to obey as that was the only thing I was good at.

I washed his ass with her hand and this was the best thing ever happened to him. Some of the fecal matter was stuck in my hand and I washed my hand immediately.

He gave me some soap and told me to soap his wash my hand and then soap his body.

I agreed to set aside the clothes. I asked him to turn around and poured some water over his back and took some soap and started rubbing it in. The bathroom was filled with the tinkling of my glass bangles and the squishy sounds as my palms massaged his back.

I did a thorough job of cleaning his shoulders and back all the way down to his butt crack. He turned around and I did his front also.

Virat noticed that a lot of water was getting splashed on my saree.

He told me, "you'll wet your sari,"

I promptly stood up and removed my saree to reveal my red blouse and petticoat. I sat down and continued washing his chest, pits, and hands.

He then stood up and turned around so I could work on his legs. I lightly soaped his buttocks and his crack. By this time he was thoroughly enjoying my massage. But when he turned around and saw me squatting on the floor, cleaning his calves, he felt a sudden surge of blood to his loins.

My blouse had splashes of soap and water and was getting transparent in several places. After working on his calves I started massaging his thighs. He noticed me staring at his upturned cock several times.

Without prompting, I caught his sac in both my hands and starting soaping it so sensuously that a groan escaped his lips. Pretty soon I was giving his what everyone calls a trademark Sultana handjob — one hand working his nuts and the other palm rubbing the underside of his shaft in slow and deliberate strokes.

I was now kneeling on the bathroom floor and my jugs were proudly jutting out. I used a good amount of soap and had worked up lots of lather on his cock.

He told me to suck. I took the pitcher and poured water over his groin. Because I was kneeling, what ended up happening was that a lot of the water bounced off his body making me wet.

He noticed I didn't care. So he took the pitcher from me, filled it with water and poured it over my chest. I squealed in surprise. My blouse immediately became transparent and grabbed me by my hair and shoved his cock in my mouth.

He took my hands and placed them over his buttocks. Trained as I was, I didn't need further directions. I dug my fingers deep and my head starting bobbing rhythmically as I worked his dick like a pro.

Meanwhile, he kept pouring water over me till he emptied the bucket. he lifted me up and I stood in front him completely soaked from head to toe and undid my blouse and my hair and stood back to examine me.

I looked an absolute beauty standing fully naked in the bathroom. My wet hair fell all over my shoulders and drops of water were dripping from them on to my breasts where they collected around my pink areolas and fell to the floor.

I was looking at him with my eyes that were both horny and innocent. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me to him. He took my other arm and put it around his neck as our wet bodies met.

My soft breasts pressed against his ribs and his shaft poked me in my bush.

Without any ceremonies, he slammed all 7 inches of his uncut meat into my waiting cunt. A loud "aaaaaaah" escaped my mouth.

He started banging my sloppy cunt. After a few strokes, he heard rhythmic grunts of 'unnnghh', unnnghh'.

My grunts were really driving him over the edge so he stopped and slapped my ass as hard as he could, leaving dark red stripes in my milky white skin.

I squealed loudly but didn't ask him to stop. He alternated between fucking me and spanking me to make sure he lasted long enough.

After some time my grunts became louder and more urgent. he guessed I was close to my climax, so he kept his pace and struggled not to come. At last, I came with one loud uunnnnnnnnggghhh!!

Both of us were panting and I collapsed on the bathroom floor. But he wasn't done with me yet.

He made me turn around and sit down with my back and head pressed against the wall.

He told me, "Open your mouth,"

He shoved his cock deep down my throat. He held my face in place by putting one hand on my head and one under my chin.

Between the wall and his grip, I could not move my head and he was in complete control. I gagged a couple of times but I understood his urgency and opened my mouth wide.

As he was about to cum he instructed me not to swallow. He shot a huge stream but somehow I managed to keep most of it in my mouth without swallowing.

After he regained his composure he asked me to open my mouth and spat several times mixing his saliva with his seed and then he asked me to drink up which I did dutifully.

As his final act, he took a few gulps of fresh milk from my leaking right breast and left the bathroom after having had his morning shower and morning fuck.

That session pretty much set the tone of our sexual relationship — I accepted being completely submissive to his demands. His father is getting jealous of his son's encounter and they had a serious talk and his dad made sure that I didn't become his daughter in law, which Virat assure him that won't happen.

His dad being an orthodox man, didn't want to touch me anymore and asked me to stop working in his house.

I felt betrayed and didn't know what else to do, but Virat was not ready to give up on me yet.

He realized that its impossible to find perfect fuck meat like me and his vacation was about to finish. He started making a new plan.

He prepared visas and passport for me and my kids and took was to America with him as a personal maid.

I was so excited at the airport to see the airplane for the first time. We reached Miami.

12