Life of the Party

Story Info
College girl learns painful lesson about party invitations.
3.9k words
4.16
67.8k
71
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mkmydaze
Mkmydaze
25 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Steve cruised the area around the college, looking for a suitable victim. He saw lots of pretty girls, but they were all in groups or somehow just not right. And then he saw her -- a college girl, walking alone. She was pretty, and she smiled as she walked along, looking at the shops and cafes on the street. She practically ran into him, as he stood in front of her, waiting for her to notice him. He had to grab her before she fell after stepping back suddenly.

"Oh, jeez, I'm sorry," the girl said, grabbing the guy's arm. "I am a really klutz, you know!" She laughed at herself, and he found that cute.

"Hey, no problem," the guy replied, making sure she was okay. "Are you all right?" he asked, sounding concerned.

"I'm fine, really," she said, blushing. She was embarrassed that she almost ran over this good-looking guy.

"My name is Steve," he said, smiling and reaching out his hand.

"Karen," the girl replied, "pleased to meet you."

"Say, you wouldn't be interested in coming to a party later, would you?" Steve asked. "My friends and I are having a little get together tonight. I'd like it if you could come," he said, still holding her hand.

Karen did not think long before replying. "Oh, wow, that sounds great," she said, beaming. "I'd like that."

Steve took out a little notepad he had, and wrote down his phone number, along with the address. "Come by around 8:00, I'll introduce you to some girls I know. And maybe some guys," he said grinning. Karen just laughed, and said she would definitely be there.

Later, Steve told the rest of the guys about the girl he found. Mike, the oldest of the group, was skeptical that she would show, but Brian and Jay were excited. They'd never done anything like this before.

"Everything ready?" Steve asked.

"Oh yeah, we're ready," Jay chirped. "Can't wait to get some of that cute ass you found," he said. Brian held their wooden spanking paddle, feeling how solid it was.

"Yes, but not until after we blister that ass with ol' smokey here," he replied.

Mike just laughed. "Let's wait and see if she actually shows up first, ladies," he drawled, sipping a Bud.

By 8:00 the guys had the music going upstairs, and had all their preparations ready downstairs. They waited, hoping that Karen would take the bait and show up for the party. Of course, she was the only girl invited.

Around 8:15 the doorbell rang, and Steve went to answer it. Karen stood there, looking just like she did earlier, except she had changed into a new top. She kept the cutoff jeans, and wore flip flops. She gave Steve a big smile when he opened the door, and invited her in.

"I hope I'm not late," Karen said, entering the house. It was a small two-story number built after the war. It needed a bit of work, but the owner didn't care too much as he rented it out to students every year.

"Not at all," Steve said, putting his arm around her shoulders. "Come on in."

Karen looked around, and heard the music, but saw no one else. "Where is everybody," she asked, innocently.

"Downstairs," Steve answered, steering her toward the basement stairs. "Come on down and meet everyone," he said, handing Karen a beer.

"Ok, great," Karen said, taking the stairs down slowly as she opened her beer.

Downstairs, she saw three other guys standing around, drinking. They looked excited to see her, and came over immediately to introduce themselves.

"Welcome," the tall, dark-haired guy with the mustache said. "I'm Mike, and this is my place. Thanks for coming," he said, shaking her hand.

"Hey, I'm Brian, and this is Jay," said one of the other guys, pointing to the slim black guy who smiled at her. Brian had dirty blonde hair that hung down to his wide shoulders.

"I'm Karen," the girl said. "Thanks for inviting me. Any other girls here yet?" she asked.

"Nope, just you, honey," replied Steve, coming up behind here. "Come on over here and have a look at this," he said, taking their drinks and setting them down on a coffee table. Curious, she nodded, and followed Steve to the other side of the room where a wooden contraption stood. She'd seen one before, probably in a history book. She seemed to remember that law breakers were put in them, but she couldn't remember what it was called.

"I've seen one of these in a book," Karen said, "but what is it exactly?"

Steve took Karen by the hand and brought her over to the device. "This is a pillory," Steve, explained. "Here, bend over this part and I'll show you how it works."

Karen was a little hesitant, but Steve seemed like a nice guy. "Okay. Does my head go here?" she asked, pointing at the large opening for her neck.

"Yes, let me get the top part out of the way, and you can put your head here, and stick your hands through the smaller openings," Steve replied. Karen did as he asked, thinking it cool.

Steve placed the top block down in place, locking Karen's neck and wrists between the boards. She could not pull them out, and was held in a bent over position. It wasn't uncomfortable, and she laughed, feeling silly.

"Hey look, I'm a prisoner," she joked, wiggling her butt. "I must have been bad," she continued, oblivious to the situation she was in. The guys gathered around her, laughing and taking pictures with their phones. They thought this girl was hilarious! She had no idea of what was in store for her.

Steve stepped up, facing Karen, and crouched down in front of her. He wasn't laughing anymore. "Oh, Karen, you stupid, stupid girl. You have no idea, do you?" he asked.

"Idea about what?" she replied, still not sure what was going on.

Brian and Jay stood behind Karen, looking at her nicely curved ass, held tight inside her jean shorts. They couldn't wait to get them off her. Meanwhile, Mike was in the other room, looking at the scene on his computer from the three cameras installed to catch all the action. One was low, looking up toward her face from the front; another was placed behind, and to the right side, while the third was behind and to the left. They would have some awesome video after this was all done

.

Sighing, Steve cupped Karen's chin, and looked into her brown eyes. "There are no other girls; there is no party. I brought you here to be our fucktoy tonight," he explained calmly. He pushed some hair out of her eyes, which went wide when she heard the word "fucktoy."

"What? What are you talking about?" the imprisoned girl asked, starting to worry. "Come on, you can let me out now," she said, pretending this was all a big joke. She suddenly realized how vulnerable she was; no one knew she was here, alone with 4 guys who had her restrained and helpless in a big, wooden pillory.

Jay gave the girl's ass a big slap, making her yelp with surprise. "You are one dumb bitch," he said, laughing. "You're the entertainment tonight," he explained, "you ain't gettin' out until we all had our fill of your holes," he said, rubbing up against her backside. "And I am gonna fuck that sweet ass of yours, girl, gonna fuck you hard!"

Swallowing her fear, Karen looked at Steve, who now stood up facing her. "Please, just let me go," she pleaded, whispering to the man who talked her into coming here. "I won't tell anybody," she added, biting her lip.

"I know you won't," Steve said menacingly. "But Jay's right -- we own you tonight. You are just here for our enjoyment," he explained, unzipping his shorts. He wasn't wearing underwear, and his semi-erect cock flopped out, it's mushroom-like head dangling close to her mouth. "Show me what you can do with this," he teased, wagging it in front of her, then slapping the tip against her cheek.

"Yeah, come on, suck it!" cried Brian, coming around front to watch. Karen closed her eyes, fighting back tears. She wasn't going to let them do whatever they wanted with her. She turned her head away from the dick slapping her in the face, and refused to look at it.

Angrily, Steve grabbed a handful of Karen's hair, making her cry out in pain. "Listen, you little cocksucker, you better get to it right now, or things are going to get worse for you," he warned. He slapped her across the cheek hard with his hand, making Karen's eyes fly open.

The sting of the slap seemed to make her angry. "Fuck you!" she cried in defiance.

"I think she needs a little convincing," said Jay, bringing out the big paddle. He held it in both hands, and swung it slowly, like he was swinging a baseball bat. Steve nodded, and Brian started undoing the button on the girl's shorts.

Karen tried shaking his hands off, but they had a good hold on her shorts. She felt him begin pulling the zipper down. She kicked back with her leg, trying to catch Brian in the balls, but her foot glanced off his leg, and sent her flip-flop across the room. Then Jay joined in, grabbing the other leg and pulling it off the floor, so that she had to stand on the other to maintain her balance. The other flip-flop dropped to the floor as she tried to squirm out of Jay's tight grip, but it was no use. Brian grabbed her shorts and yanked them down, pulling them off her and throwing them into the corner.

"Aww, isn't that cute!" Brian teased, noticing the girl's little pink panties. He grabbed the waistband, and pulled hard, ripping them off as Karen kicked and screamed for help. Brian danced around with the panties, sniffing them as he laughed. He finally put them in his pocket, claiming a trophy from their captive.

By now Mike had come back, as all the action was being recorded now. He smiled at the sight of Karen's naked lower half struggling behind the pillory. The guys looked at her sexy, wiggling ass, and her exposed, pink slit. She was hairless down there; soft and smooth as a baby.

Jay had again picked up the paddle, and was standing behind Karen, off to her left. He had a nice view of her ass, but wanted to see more. "Let's see her tits!" he yelled, nodding to Brian and Steve who began pulling her tank top up towards her head.

Karen screamed, and struggled some more, but to no avail. Brian took a knife from his pocket and sliced the straps of her bra, followed by her shirt. Her exposed breasts jiggled free, nipples hardening in the coolness of the room.

Now, she was completely naked, and helpless. The guys ranged around her, ogling her body. They liked what they saw, and wanted to get things going. Steve again stood in front of her, and gripped his cock. "One last chance, Karen. What's it going to be?" he asked, stroking himself.

Karen shook her head, and pursed her lips. No way was she going down on him or any of these guys. She knew something was going on behind her, but she couldn't tell what it was. She had not yet seen the hard, wooden paddle that Jay was planning on spanking her with. Steve sighed, and gave Jay the signal to start convincing their toy to cooperate.

"Okay Karen, you asked for it," Jay yelled with glee, and swung the paddle with both hands at the girl's bare ass. It connected with a loud 'SMACK!"

"Oh my God," Karen gasped, "please don't!"

Then he commenced beating their victim's bare ass with the wicked paddle, pleased that the hard strokes made the girl scream and writhe in the pillory. He kept spanking until Karen sobbed loudly, and her ass turned crimson. A couple of the blows managed to catch her across the pussy, which caused her to shriek in agony. Her nether lips were red and throbbing by the time the beating stopped, and her mascara-tinged tears ran freely down her cheeks.

Steve signaled to Jay to stop with the paddle. He approached Karen, and asked her if she was ready to reconsider her position on sucking cock.

"Yes, ok, I'll do it, just stop spanking me," she whimpered tearfully.

Karen's punished ass felt like it was on fire. She looked up at Steve, as he brought his dick out once again. This time when he pushed the head towards her wet lips, she opened, and took him inside her mouth. She closed her eyes, and tried to imagine going down on someone she liked.

"Up here, baby, look at me," Steve commanded, making Karen open her eyes and watch the effect her sucking was having on him. He sighed, enjoying the feel of her soft tongue working the head, licking up and down his shaft. Making her watch made Karen blush with shame; it felt dirty, what he was making her do, even though she had sucked the dicks of lots of guys before. He moaned, and started thrusting his dick into her mouth. He had a handful of her hair, and forced her head up and down, telling her how to suck his cock.

Suddenly Karen let out a muffled yelp. Somebody was playing with her ass, rubbing, slapping, and pinching while she sucked Steve's cock.

"Come on bitch," said Brian, "I'm next, get it done!"

Karen worked harder on the cock in her mouth, sucking and tonguing it until she could feel it throb. "Oh shit, yes, bitch that's good," moaned Steve. "You're going to swallow every drop, or I will beat your ass black and blue," he warned, ramming her head onto his dick.

Karen whimpered, disgusted at having to swallow this guy's load, but she sure as hell didn't want to be punished further. She worked his cock, sucking madly, and then he groaned as his cock began to twitch and shoot his cum inside her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could, gagging and choking as he shot some down her throat. When he pulled out, cum dripped from it, leaving some on her lips and chin.

Satisfied, Steve tucked his dick back in his shorts. "Next," he said, leaving to get a drink.

As he promised, Brian stepped up to Karen's face and swung his big dick in front of her. Unlike Steve, who was shaved, Brian's cock was hairy and smelled. She scrunched her face up, feeling like she might throw up. She heard Brian laugh, and then he slapped her across the face, and forced her mouth on top of his cock.

Reluctantly, Karen tried sucking his cock, but Brian was just fucking her face, thrusting in and out hard. She made wet, gurgling sounds as his dick pushed past her tongue and scraped the back of her throat. It seemed to fill her mouth entirely, and she thought she might choke. Her eyes filled with tears as he held her head with both hands and fucked her face. She felt his balls slap against her chin every time he thrust in, and the smell was making her nauseous.

"Oh, yeah, take it cunt," Brian said, grinning at the poor girl who was gagging and whimpering on his cock. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of power over their captive toy.

"Fuck this, I can't wait," Jay said, his erection springing free as he pulled his shorts off. He put his hand between Karen's legs, rubbing her pussy. He could feel that it was already wet with her juices. "Oh man, this bitch is hot already -- she loves it!" he cried, lining his dick up with her wet slit. He placed the head of his dick at her pussy, and started pushing it in.

Though gagged with a mouthful of cock, Karen cried out, and tried to avoid the invading member that teased the entrance to her pussy. Then, as he pushed all the way inside, she cried, stunned at the realization that she was being fucked like this. Jay was not gentle with her; he pounded his cock into her, the force driving her shoulders up against the wooden boards that held her prisoner. At the same time, Brian was still mashing himself into her face, his hard shaft fucking her throat.

After a few minutes of being fucked at both ends, Brian started to cum. His cock jerked in Karen's mouth, and then as the cum started spurting out, he pulled back and shot his hot, sticky load all over Karen's face. The helpless girl groaned and closed her eyes, feeling the sticky mess drip down her face.

Jay was smacking Karen's red ass, enjoying himself as he fucked her pussy, pausing a couple of times to reach forward and grab her tits. Her nipples were hard, and she moaned like a whore as Jay fondled them. She could not believe that any part of her was enjoying this. And yet, her body responded despite her attempts to shut out the sexual sensations.

In no time, Jay was breathing hard, loving the feel of Karen's tight, slick pussy on his cock. He held her hips and rammed home his cock, enjoying the feel of his hips slamming into her backside. He was near to exploding while the guys cheered him on, and finally he yelled, feeling his cock start pumping his load deep inside Karen. He gave a few more thrusts, emptying himself inside her, before pulling out and falling to the floor, exhausted by his efforts.

Eyes, welling, Karen bit her lip and tried to stay quiet. She could feel Jay's semen leaking out of her pussy, and dripping down her thigh. And her face was still sticky with the remnants of Brian's cum. Despite the feeling of violation, she was aroused and had been getting close to an orgasm of her own.

Mike, the quiet one of the group, brought a cloth and gently wiped her face. Her cheeks were stained black from her mascara running, and he cleaned some of it away. She looked up at him, pleading with her eyes. "Please," she begged, blinking away fresh tears.

"Please what?" Mike responded, crouching down.

"Please let me go," Karen pleaded. "I won't tell a soul."

"Ok," Mike said. "Can I fuck you first?" he asked, stroking her cheek.

Karen whimpered. She just wanted it to end. She nodded.

"Say please," Mike said to their party guest.

"Please," Karen said softly, "please fuck me."

Mike smiled. "Of course," he answered, and went to stand behind her. He dropped his pants and boxers, revealing a huge erection. He took some lube from a plastic bottle, and slathered his cock with it. Karen could hear what he was doing, but not see. She waited fearfully for him to enter her. Something hard pushed against her wet pussy and slid in deep. It began to vibrate.

Mike let the dildo do its work for a minute or two, could tell Karen was turned on when she started moving her hips and moaning.

Karen closed her eyes, her body enjoying the teasing vibrations against her will. She didn't understand why he was using a dildo on her and wondered what he was up to. Suddenly she felt hands pulling her butt cheeks apart, and a gooey finger pushing inside her ass. Mike 's hard cock slid up and rested against her butthole. She felt his head tease the sensitive ring of flesh around her little hole, and then slowly start pushing in.

"No, no, please, not that!" she begged, trying to squirm her ass away. But she felt the guys grabbing her legs and holding her still, while Mike teased her puckered anus with the tip of his cock. She had never done anal before, and the thought both shocked and frightened her.

Karen started to scream at the top of her lungs. "Gag her," Mike said, pulling himself out.

Steve produced a ball gag out of nowhere and forced it between Karen's teeth. She fought and shook her head, but the thing was buckled behind her head, and her screams were now muffled by the gag.

Mike's wide cock slowly pushed into her ass again, and she gasped with the pain. He eased back out, and then pushed in again. Each time he pushed in a little deeper, and Karen's moans got a little louder. Finally, he was inside her, right up to the hilt, and he started to fuck her ass.

Slowly, rhythmically, Mike thrust his cock deep inside Karen's hole. She was amazingly tight, and he knew she had never experienced this before. He could feel his dick growing even thicker as it plunged into Karen's helpless, wiggling ass. It felt so good; he moaned, feeling the pleasure all along his length as he thrust in and out.

Her hands clenched and opened in frustration while the gag muffled her screams. She could not escape the pulsating cock that rammed in and out of her virgin hole, held as she was in the pillory. She shook her head, moaning with each hard thrust. Coupled with the sensation of the unrelenting vibrations in her pussy, Karen felt her orgasm rising again.

Mkmydaze
Mkmydaze
25 Followers
12