Life of the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before the dual stimulation of her sensitive holes drove Karen to finally cum. She cried out into the gag, gasping and grunting as orgasmic waves rippled through her. Upon feeling Karen's body jerking in climax, Mike reached his orgasm quickly, his hot cum exploding as her spasming ass squeezed his dick.

"Oh god yeah," he moaned, filling Karen with his fluid, his cock pumping and pumping, until he was done. Slowly, he withdrew from her, and left to go clean himself off.

As they were now done with her, Steve removed the gag and talked to Karen as they released her from her wooden restraints.

"Damn, you were fun," he said, helping her stand. She clasped her hands over her breasts, and tried to cover her nudity. "We got you on tape though," he explained, "so if you have any ideas about going to the cops, or anyone else, you better think twice," he explained. "We even have you consenting to Mike wanting to fuck you," he added, and Karen cringed inwardly, knowing they were right. They had her. She couldn't endure the shame it would bring her and her family if a video of this night was made public.

As if in a dream, Karen put her clothes back on, gingerly pulling her shorts up over her sore butt. Steve got her a t-shirt to replace the top they cut off her. Barely holding herself together, Steve walked her to the door, and she was shocked when he produced her cellphone.

"We know where you live, and have all your contacts," he said. "Be smart, and don't make any trouble," he said. "Besides," he said, "in a few weeks, we really are having a party, and you are definitely on the guest list. You will be the life of the party!" he said, laughing.

He looked at her menacingly, narrowing his eyes. "You will come, won't you?" he asked.

Karen paused. "I don't have a choice, do I?" she responded. Before he could answer she walked away, the beginnings of a smile on her face.

Next time she would be ready.

12