Life of the Party

Story Info
Friendly ball busting turns into intimate fun.
910 words
4.58
18.2k
18
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sack tapping" was a fad that had been going around the Uni for a while, I managed to dodge most of the guys trying to do it but anytime a woman wanted to take a swing at my nuts I would do my best to become "open". Public ball busting was a delightful game of wanting to get my balls smacked, but also having to try and hide my inevitable erection. Pain, pleasure, and embarrassment made the thrill intoxicating.

But I never expected Chantel.

Drunk during a party at my friend's house, my buddies and I and spotted some girls we knew from school; Chantel and Amy, so we walked up to chat. Amy was a cute fit girl with short blonde hair who ran track, but Chantel was the one I always had a crush on. She was about the same height as me, long black hair, a devilish smile and massive breasts that were trying their best to spill out of her black dress.

After some chatting and some flirting everyone was having a good time. Suddenly, for no reason Chantel swings her hand down and slapped my balls very hard causing me to spill my drink everywhere as I bend over from the pain with a groan.

"Oh you got him right in the nuts" Amy squealed, laughing at my reaction as the girls high five.

"You can't let her get away with that bro, grab her tit" Shane yells with a huge smile, probably hoping I can make one of her boobs pop out.

My mind is swirling as I process what to do, normally I would just try to hide my hardon, but I was quite buzzed and couldn't pass an excuse to get my hands on those boobs. I slowly stand up, swallow deep and with Chantel looking at me, eyebrows canted, daring me to try...I accept the challenge and pinch her nipple through her dress. Her mouth dropped in shock, letting out a oddly sexual moan and for a few seconds I just held that heavenly breast in my fingers before she snapped back to reality.

"Wow you're really going to do this," she sneers and then brings her hand down to my nuts, quickly grasping them tight and begins to squeeze. "Let's see who can hold out"

Excruciating pain quickly overwhelms me, but for me this is paradise...I need to endure as much as I can. I try bringing my other hand up to grab her other breast but as soon as I touch it, she clamps down even harder on my testicles. My second hand instinctively shot back to grab her wrist as she grinds my nuts mercilessly.

"Aww, am I hurting your nuts?" Taunting me she brings her other hand down to her crotch, mocking my agony.

"OH god my balls" I moan under my breath, not wanting her to release them but also in agony as she twists them violently. After about 15 seconds am evil smile spreads across her face and then my whole reality explodes as she starts using all her strength to crush my balls. Feeling her fingers digging deep into my babymakers I snap.

"I'M SORRY DON'T CRUSH MY NUTS LET GO PLEASE" I beg, releasing her boob and grabbing onto her arm with both hands trying to free my crying testicles.

"Tell me who owns these balls from now" She chirps, while Amy giggles uncontrollably.

"YOU OWN MY BALLS PLEASE LET THEM GO"

She smirks and lets my balls go but while pulling away gives them one last slap, dropping me to the ground. "Don't worry I didn't break them" she says sliding her head under my arm and encourages me to stand. Thinking she's going to take another shot at my bruised balls I keep my other hand nursing my sack, but she walks me to an empty room down the hall.

Once we get in there, she sits me on the bed and unzips my pants as she begins kissing me. "You liked that too didn't you" she whispers and starts stroking my rock-hard cock. Lost in pleasure as we make-out, I bring my hand up to her tits copping another feel.

"Really, this again," she giggles, laughing at my impulse to touch her breasts. Pulling down her dress she takes my hand and puts it inside her bra directly onto those magnificent boobs then starts squeezing my nuts again as she speeds up the hand job. "Same rules as last time" she moans in my ear.

I was in pure ecstasy, making out with my crush while fondling her beautiful tits as she jerks me off AND crushes my balls. I only last a minute before telling her, "I'm going to cum," I start to panic as we don't have any thing to clean up the mess. Just before I blow my load, she brings her head down and starts sucking my dick. This puts me over the edge, and I shoot everything into her warm mouth. With a few gulps she swallows everything as my eyes roll back into my head. She gives my testicles one last brutal squeeze before she lets go.

I sit on the bed for a few moments soaking in delight before she grabs my hand to usher me out of the room. I quickly do up my pants and we both head to the bathroom to clean up before rejoining out group.

Best. party. ever.