The Accidental Ball Buster

Story Info
Ava discovers how to get a real grip on a man.
3.8k words
4.19
17.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stevessv
stevessv
149 Followers

Ava was a pleaser. She was perky, endearing, and always fittingly friendly. She manufactured brightness. She had silky brown hair, a round figure and hated conflict. She once refused to say something to her waiter when her turkey sandwich arrived with no turkey.

"Someone made a mistake and I don't want to get them in trouble," she said to her sister, Arabella and added, "it's fewer calories without the turkey."

This translated, in the three relationships she'd had since graduating from Central Ohio State college with a degree in elementary education, into her doing things with her boyfriends she didn't enjoy at all. She went to a hockey game, at the request of her first boyfriend, Mel, wearing a short skirt and no panties. She sat shivering through two periods and then in the parking garage, on the upper level, between two cars, Mel bent her over the back of a Nissan Leaf, entered her, and pumped his short fat penis in and out until he came.

It was a horrible experience for Ava except that she loved the feel of his penis. She loved his desire for her too, but she had no idea where, or even if, she could draw a line she wouldn't let him cross.

She once asked Arabella, "How do you get a man to fuck you without doing everything he wants?"

Arabella said, " You take hold of his balls and never let go."

Ava was private, very private. When she was fifteen, and Arabella sixteen, her mother had randomly plucked a pair of their dirty panties from the laundry basket, held them up to her nose sniffing them, while they lay in bed watching and said, "I better not smell semen or you're grounded for six months. Sex before marriage will ruin your lives."

This might explain Ava's willingness to go along with her boyfriend's pantiless requests as well as his occasional insistence on a blowjob in the front seat of the car (she'd never been a fan of oral sex.) But eventually she couldn't bear it and left Mel.

"But you loved it? You told me you did," Mel complained.

"I know. I did. But still. I'm leaving," she replied.

She left because she had a date with Graham who she knew wanted her from the moment they met a week before when she was picking up her birth control pills in a drugstore.

The same cycle of unobjected repugnance happened with Graham, except his thing was anal sex. Ava had a small anus, so the pain was way too much for her. Still she never said no and endured a regular Friday evening buttfuck until she left him for her next boyfriend Jack. Jack liked to tie her up and lick her feet while she wiggled her toes. While this was easier to accommodate than anal sex, she was self conscious about her feet. They were too big she thought and each time he snaked his long tongue between her toes she grew more and more disgusted though she couldn't bring herself to tell him. This was in large part because she feared he'd stop having intercourse with her and she loved his penis, which was long and slender; a perfect fit, she more than once told Arabella.

By the time Ava met Billy she was determined to be more direct, to say, "no" when she needed to and ask for what she wanted.

But when Billy asked if she'd like to try a venison dish he liked to prepare she said, "of course," even though she had been following a vegetarian diet for months.

But unlike her past three boyfriends, Billy was interested in learning about Ava, including what she liked in bed.

She told him she liked sex. "I like sex- where you enter me and we go at it for a while until you explode. I don't think I've ever said no to that. Actually I don't think I've ever said no to any kind of sex," she smirked. And then she told Billy that the only way she was able to have an orgasm was with her vibrator and that she used it often.

Billy for his part was frank with her without being domineering which helped her feel she could speak honestly.

It was in this spirit that Ava surprised herself one night while she and Billy lay in the dark just after having made love. She said,

"You know, your balls are small. At first I thought maybe you were missing one until I realized they were just so small they were hard to find."

Billy rolled his eyes and grinned. For a moment Ava couldn't believe she'd said what she'd said.

But Billy responded playfully, "I did not know men had different sized testicles. I guess I have small balls. They certainly are full of desire for you."

Ava was not only relieved, she felt a strange sense of power, or at least equity, something she'd never felt before. Though she really hadn't meant too, she could mock her boyfriend's testicles? Really? She felt like she been walking on glass for the last ten years for no reason at all.

A couple of years into their marriage Ava and Billy were staying at her parents house in their guest room which was in the basement.

Billy woke early and slid near Ava, her back to him. He reached across her shoulder, sliding his forearm across her breasts, grazing her nipples before pulling her tightly against him. They spooned.

Ava awoke to feel Billy's hard penis pressed against her bottom. He loosened his arm and ran his fingertips over the curve of her hip, then lightly caressed each of her nipples, tugging gently on one then the other. Ava rolled onto her back, then side facing Billy. She pressed her hand on his shoulder as if to pin him to the bed, her pressure was tinged with irritation that she'd been awakened but was tempered by the pleasure she experienced when Billy hugged or held her.

Ava began caressing Billy's chest tentatively. She was tentative because her parents might hear, especially her mother and that was not okay.

"You know," she whispered in his ear while pinching his nipple, "we're not going to do anything here except sensuous touch."

Billy seemed to understand. But Ava struggled to stop herself. Her caresses grew eager, she might slip into a state of desire where her boundaries failed much like the alcoholic after his first drink. But Billy's orgasmic cries would wake her mother and that would definitely not be okay. Her mother was probably listening at the door. She needed to stop but Billy's firm penis beckoned too and she'd now taken to stroking it up and down.

He groaned. That was enough. She let go and began running her fingertips just above the broken line of his thick pubic hair, the back of her hand touching the tip of his penis which was now wet with hope of release. His hardness, his precum, how he arched his hips up slightly to attempt to touch her hand with his cock delighted her. But she needed to stop. She slowed herself. She stopped.

"We're stopping," she whispered in his ear while pulling his nipple again.

Billy groaned. "I can be very quiet."

"No, no," she said sitting up on the edge of the bed after one last pat to his erection.

She left to go to the kitchen snd when she returned with coffee Billy showed no signs of the irritable displeasure her former boyfriends would have shown. He seemed fine.

Ava asked,"Are you okay?"

He told her he was fine. They had coffee in bed and then went out to a Hungarian Bakery with her parents on the east side of town where they got egg sandwiches, donuts and more coffee.

Ava felt something about the morning had refreshed their relationship. She felt free. But there was more. Billy seemed gentler, more loving, the opposite response she expected. She could say no. She could deny him. Every erection didn't entitle him to orgasm.

Home, the next night, Ava and Billy quickly got naked and jumped in bed full of hungry kisses and caresses. But Ava interrupted their ardor. She jumped out of bed and retrieved her vibrator from her drawer under her old sweatshirts. She told Billy she wanted to have an orgasm.

she looked up at Billy and said "you know I love you more than anyone ever. i want you to agree that if i dver do anything you dont like you say the word red and I'll stop. okay?"

Billy said, "Okay."

Then Billy added that he had a contract in his nightstand, a BDSM contract and they could both sign agreeing that "red" was their safe word and that if either was doing anything to the other that they didnt like and wanted to stop they could say red and they would stop.

Billy produced the white piece of paper and they both signed it and got back in bed and started kissing passionately.

Usually Ava waited until Billie came but tonight she turned away from him, pushed her bottom out for him to enter and reached for her vibrator. She guided Billy's thick shaft into her sex as she turned on her vibrator and brought it near her clit (never direct pressure.)

She groaned and twisted slightly. "Do you think I should let you cum tonight" she said, amused at the idea.

She could feel Billy thrust deeper. He worked at it awkwardly without responding

to her question. "Yes," he said finally, weakly, oddly she thought, as if he wanted to say something else.

Ava concentrated on the dual sensations of Billy's thick penis working in and out of her and the vibrations buzzing around her labia. The feeling came on quickly

and in minutes she moaned softly, her sounds breathy and slightly musical, before she let out a sigh of relief.

Billy almost slipped out completely, she could feel him trying to get the penetration he usually got from that position. But Ava had turned to open her legs to use the vibrator so that her body was more horizontal, more parallel with the bed. They weren't in the spooning position but his shaft was long enough so that just the tip was in her.

Ava wanted to cum again. She turned on her vibrator and pressed it between her legs. Billy lifted his hips off the bed to stay in her. He struggled. Ava could feel his intensity rise and sensed his penis had swelled like it did when he was near orgasm. He worked himself in just a bit more but Ava had started her soft song again and this time her intensity rose much higher. She stiffened, quaked (her second orgasm was always more intense than the first) her bottom coming up and away, away from Billy just as she heard him cry as he did when he came. She clenched her bottom and felt Billy's cock slip out.

Billy 's cries contained a wire of defeat. She felt his warm semen on her lower back, and could feel his hips rock back and forth, reflexively, trying to get a friction he wanted.

Ava shook her head slightly breathless. But she wasn't thinking of Billy. She'd cum again but had slipped into a rare sweaty, breathless state of need that she sometimes reached when she masturbated alone.

"I want to come again," she said out loud, mostly to herself, without looking at Billy.

She rolled over onto her back wiping Billy's mess on their sheets."you're going to have to put on new sheets and wash these tonight," she said as she turned on her vibrator, found the good spot and closed her eyes to concentrate. Billy rested his hand on her thigh. In a couple of minutes she had her third orgasm.

As she finished Ava emitted a kind of exhausted sense of satisfaction. "Boy that was so good. It's been a while since I've felt that."

"What happened?" Ava asked suddenly, realizing she ignored Billy's apparent orgasm plight.

Billy shook his head in light dejection, "it was empty, like I was right there about to really cum and suddenly it was gone. I slipped out of you just as I was cumming and it ruined my orgasm."

"It ruined your orgasm?" Ava snickered.

"How was it ruined? You came. Look at the mess on the sheet that you're going to clean up." She ran her finger over the wet spot and held it up to her nose.

"That's your semen all right." She put her finger to Billy's lips. "Here taste it." She said grinning.

"No, no," he said, turning his head without pushing her hand away.

" I know, I came, but it wasn't the same. I feel like I could cum again."

Ava reached for his cock and stroked, quickly stiffening him. She wanted him inside her. Billie was hard. She turned over on her side and guided him into her opening from behind. (Spooning was her favorite position.)

Immediately Ava could feel Billy's urgency. He pressed into her then withdrew, a good full length before pushing in steadily again. She savored his neediness, felt a moment of sympathy for him, then a desire to feel him explode inside her as she knew he was very quickly about to do.

But another thought pierced her, "what if I ruin it again?"

That's what she did.

He huffed and sighed,"I'm going to cummmm,"he sang as if to warn her of the power he was about to unleash upon her.

But Ava thrust her hips forward and clenched her bottom cheeks together as Billy's penis, hard as he ever got, slipped completely out of her just as he spurt again.

She turned quickly to see the small slit at the opening of his cock gurgle up several dollops of semen. Billy arched his neck back and yelled "noooo..." even as his cock bobbed and continued spasming.

"Did I ruin that one?" she asked.

"Yessss. Yesssss," he huffed and laughed, or half giggled with a sputtering sense of pathetic disbelief.

Ava beamed as she took in Billy's crinkled face- surprised at what she'd just done but also delighted. There was something about it she felt that bound them, something she'd always wanted from sex though she couldn't say just what she'd done.

"Poor boy," she muttered tapping his shoulder softly. "Now please change the sheets and then it's time we sleep."

She left to go to the bathroom and when she came back Billy was tucking in the last corner of the new sheet.

A week later, on a Saturday morning Ava awoke to find Billy's hard dick pressed up against her with his fingers slipped inside her panties pushing them down. She turned over facing him, put her hand firmly on his shoulder and pressed him onto his back. She didn't speak but let herself act on her irritation. She ran her hand down between his legs and squeezed his balls so hard he winced and then she began stroking. Billy reached down to hold the skin tight at base of his shaft to enhance the sensation but Ava pushed his hand away.

In moments his tide was rising. Ava could feel it. He lifted his hips, clenched his muscles, arched his neck, and began a growl that started in his chest.

She let go.

Billy spurted into the air, his cock bobbing as it spasmed and sputtered out semen.

"I ruined it, didn't I?" Ava said with a twinkle in her eye and a ferocity in her tone.

"Yes. You did," he ached.

They were quiet for a few minutes and then Billy said, "Are you ever going to let me have a normal orgasm? What's with this?"

Ava leaned back. "I don't know. I hate to tell you this but maybe you can tell; I like it. There's something about it that feels right."

"Right? It's not right. Ava," Billy said derisively. "If you're going to play a game with me it'd be good if you let me in on it," he said his voice rising in anger.

Ava interrupted. "Right Billy. It's a game but it's not any more of a game than me waking up with your hard dick rubbing my ass while you try to yank down my panties. Say 'Red' to ruined orgasm or orgasm denial if you dont want it. But now I'm a player. And you know Billy, I think there's some part of you that needs me like this."

"What do mean?"

"I don't know," Ava said quieting, "maybe its my version of taking you, of... I don't know, owning your balls."

Billy chuckled. "You're right. I like that."

"Good, so deal with it. Say red when you cant take it. Now go turn on the coffee. Maybe we'll have sex tonight and I'll let you cum."

Billy seemed more docile over the next week. He didn't awaken Ava with his hard penis. She worried that she might have discouraged his desire.

Later that week Ava felt him snuggle against her in the morning. She turned to him and kissed him softly and ran her had down to his cock. His penis was flaccid.

"Oh," She cooed, "I won't be able to get this in me. Like this." And with that she squeezed his testicles in one hand. Billy groaned but opened her legs to her. An invitation she thought. He must like it. Without knowing what moved her to do so she smacked his balls three times, not hard, but hard enough to cause him to take a sharp breath.

The smacks hardened Billy. He was suddenly straightening, expanding so Ava gave his nuts three more slightly firmer smacks and like magic he rose to nearly full thickness.

Ava looked at Billy. "Your cock likes pain. Look. It stood straight up when I smacked your balls."

Ava wanted him inside her. That switch in her had been turned again.

"I want you to fuck me." She rolled over and stuck her naked bottom out and Billy entered her. He pressed in. She pushed out and they merged, they bound themselves together and in a tight sealed quiver Billy cried out and poured his cum into his wife's very wet vagina.

Billy huffed and caught his breath as his orgasm subsided. "Oh God. Thank you," he gushed. "Thank you," he said laid out looking up, as if having had a spiritual awakening,"That was the best ever."

It had been nearly a month since he'd had a full unruined orgasm inside his wife.

A couple of weeks later they'd gone out to happy hour together and Ava had had two martinis. When they got home Ava put a short nightie on and was in bed before Billy. She kissed him first, bit his earlobe, reached passed his penis and grabbed his balls. Not softly. There was no softness in her. She'd been lit up by a couple she watched at the restaurant. The man had pulled the long brunette hair off the back of the woman's neck he was sitting next to and kissed her on the neck. He lingered as if his tongue might be tasting her skin right there at DH Sole, her favorite sushi restaurant.

"When was the last time you came?" she asked.

"Last week when we fucked," he said.

"So your balls are pretty full aren't they?"

"I guess."

"Yeah sure,... I want to try something," Ava said and began squeezing his balls, rolling them back and forth in a firm grip, releasing and then repeating. Billy penis quickly became erect. That only inspired Ava. Her grip grew firmer and more painful as she persisted, pressing his testicles against his groin, pulling, stretching and tugging. She pinched each ball, squeezed it hard, then harder before she released it. She knew it hurt. But she was aiming for something. Yes, it hurt and she thought Billy might say red and she'd have to stop- but she hoped he didn't. She heard him She heard him recoil, gasp, and shudder then settle resigned to the pain, to her hand's rough treatment. He was stubborn she thought. Tough balls. But despite the pain his cock had stayed very stiff.

"He's learning he likes pain from me," she told herself. "And this is so so so hot." She wanted to squeeze the cum right out of Billy's balls.

And then it happened. He ejaculated, a good amount, several big spurts and more. She'd never once touched Billy's penis.

Ava swooned. There was something about it that enflamed her. Was it his contorted anguished yet merciful face? She couldn't say? But looking back she realized it had been there all along. A man's balls are all a woman needs to perpetuate life, the most precious jewels he has to offer, and there, she had them in the palm of her hand.

Ava enjoyed toying with Billy's balls. While it never overtook the pleasure she got from their normal love making and feeling him erupt inside her, it thrilled her to see him climax by squeezing his testicles.

One Friday night, after they'd gotten high at a friends house Ava came home feeling bold; more playful and carefree than usual. Arabella was staying at the house.

Ava called her into their bedroom. "You're not going to believe this."

She told Billy to stand in front of her, his back to the closet door. She undid his pants and pulled them down around his ankles and stepped back.

"What are you doing?" Billy protested but Ava brought a finger to his lips. "Shusssh. You love this," she giggled.

stevessv
stevessv
149 Followers
12