Life of The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom went into Josh's parents room. Searching their drawers.

"Josh let's go to your room. Allen I want you to watch. I want to teach you two."

Josh and I stripped off our clothing as he got on the bed with mom and I stood in the doorway.

Mom splayed out on his bed with her head on his pillows. She spread her legs and spread the lips of her pussy. Indicating and explaining all the parts to us.

She then used the lube on Josh's cock.

She had him lay down as she hovered over it.

"You ready to lose your virginity Josh? You can back out now if you want."

His cock must of been 6". Standing straight up at the entrance to mom's pussy.

"I wouldn't lose it to any other woman."

She sank onto his cock. Letting him enjoy the sensation I felt with Kristine.

"Oooh yes you're so big. Now feel me squeeze you with my muscles. Can you feel that?"

"Oh god Kate, you're amazing."

"Now I want you to enjoy and try to stay focused on all the sensations. Feel how warm I am. Feel how wet my pussy is for you. Grab my boobs."

She began lifting herself off and sitting back down repeatedly on his cock. My cock began stirring and I began jacking off.

"Oooh I'm cumming Kate!"

"Good boy, cum deep inside me."

Mom got off Josh as his cock shrank and cum dribbled out of her.

Mom gave me a kiss. "What, are you jealous? You got to fuck Kristine last night so count your blessings son."

She got dressed and we said our goodbyes to Josh. I know one thing for sure: that was a party I'll never forget.

12