Life on Short Notice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her nails dug into my sack, I suddenly had to wonder what I was getting myself into.

She released me. "Gracie's father left me because of that. He couldn't stand to be anything but a Dominant. As if allowing anyone else control for even a moment would hurt his pride. And oh, that was his biggest flaw. He was--"

"Amelia."

She stopped talking. "Sorry."

I took her hand and moved it back to cup me again. "Teach me anything you like. I'll happily try to learn."

She smiled and then gripped my cock tighter. "There is no try, my lover. You will learn or your enjoyment of whipping will be tested."

Yep! I have no idea what I'm getting my four foot five ass into with this woman.

Suddenly a very long leg crossed my hips and a still wet pussy dragged its way over my half- hard cock. She stood next to the bed long enough for me to look her over and for her to shake out her blonde hair.

"I hate to screw and run, but I've got a daughter at how who is probably terribly ...distraught with me." Amelia paused and sat back down next to me for a second. "She graduates in a few weeks. Then she will be off to Duke to learn that she knows absolutely nothing about life. Till then I don't think it will be prudent for you and me to be seen together. Certainly not by anyone that will get it back to her." She grinned and dug four red nail scratches down my stomach. "Don't get me wrong, I'm not ashamed of you in any way. I just don't need any more teen drama in my life. And once she is gone you and I can do pretty much as we please."

I nodded. "I can understand. I've had about all of it I can take for one lifetime myself."

She laughed, "Just wait till you have kids of your own; it's multiplied by a googolplex." With a smile, she hopped back up and walked with a strut that made her ass pop side to side with every step.

Sitting up on the side of the bed, I just stayed there for a moment, trying to think my way through the last few hours. Hell, the last few days. With a shake of my head at the improbability of me having a torrid affair with my sexy landlady. The BDSM switch who was also the mother of the girl that had tried to destroy my life as an April Fool's joke. Slipping off my inseminated bed I stripped the sheet, tossed it into the pile of wet towels, and grabbed a pair of black sweat pants from the clothes basket by my closet. Stepping into these, I walked into the living room just in time to watch those wonderful breasts disappear back behind Amelia's bra. I watched her pick up her blouse from where I had left it on the chair.

"So I won't get to see you again till after Gracie leaves for college?"

She stopped in mid button. "Oh, hell no. I'm going to be sneaking out the house like I'm a teenager again. You're going to be my secret sin at least twice a week." She gave her breasts a shake. "I've tasted you and I want more, more, more."

With a grin, I crossed the distance between us and met her lips with mine as she leaned down. Her lips smiled against mine and she giggled.

"I'm all over your face, Sir." She grinned, gave me one more quick kiss. "See you soon, lover."

"Yeah." I held the front door open for her and watched her walk a few steps away. I was about to go back in when I heard her say my name.

"Oh, Mr. Everett." She was looking at me with stern eyes and a face that broke no questions. "Make sure you're not late with your rent. I would hate to have to withhold your ... security ... pending a deposit."

Her shoes clicked like pistol shots on the concrete as she walked away.

Oh, sweet mother fucking god what have I stepped off into?

Speaking of mothers.

I turned and about jumped out my skin finding mine standing about four feet behind me. I saw her blue Fiat Spider was in the parking lot not too far from my own car.

"Are you behind on your rent?" she demanded.

"Ah no, that was a joke," I said, quickly.

"Well, it sure as hell didn't sound like a joke." Mom pointed an arm into my apartment. "We need to talk. Now."

Sigh. Lord, please give me strength to survive the women you have placed in my life. Under her baleful gaze, I stepped inside to be met with a surprising fact. I was no longer nose-blind to the odors that two people fucking like mad will produce. To be exact the smell slapped the crap out of me after about four steps into the living room.

And of course, my mom was only a step behind me when I discovered this.

"Now, about these naked photos your sisters told me about ... What in the holy Hell happened in here!" I looked back to see my mom holding her nose and doing double takes toward where Amelia's departing figure could still just be made out. "Did you two just? Jesus, Gordon! She's as old as I am."

Um. Um. Um. I got nothing here.

After a moment she stopped holding her nose and began to wave her hand in front of her face. "Would you for the love of pink poodles get some air freshener going already? Febreze! Light a candle, anything."

I grabbed a can of cheap vanilla air freshener I got from Dollar Tree and gave a few spritzes. Mom gave me the eye till I did it a few more times.

"So. Naked photos?"

"I've taken care of it. Well, mostly. I still have to go talk with Mrs. Hacket and try to explain to her what happened."

"Why don't you try to explain to me what happened?"

I really didn't want to go into this. Hell, at the moment, a nap was about my energy level.

"You were right. It was an April Fool's prank. The whole prom date thing. It went too far." I pointed in the general direction of the Apartment office. "I got her mother involved and together we settled it."

Mom quirked and eyebrow. "So I can ... smell. So your prom date fucked you over and you fucked her mother?" She paused for a moment then nodded. "Works. Well, I just stopped by to see if I need to murder anyone and, since mayhem and butchery are out, I'm going to go shopping." With an adjustment of her purse strap, she turned and started for the door.

"Mom?"

She looked back.

"Thanks."

My mom walked over to me and leaned her forehead against mine. That old ritual forever a comfort.

"I'm proud of you," she said in a softly shared whisper, just like the ones that had always meant everything to me as a child. "Now, I want you to do something for me."

"Sure."

"Go wash your face." Stepping back she lifted her hand and ran a finger down my cheek. For a second she looked at it then back up at me. "It's been a long time since I ate pussy, but if hers tastes as good as it smells I might get the craving again."

"MOM!"

Grinning like a schoolgirl, with her finger in her mouth, Mom skipped out of my apartment.