Life on the Farm - A Sequel

Story Info
Another chapter in the life of Allison and Jake Carruthers.
4k words
4.53
29.5k
55

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,086 Followers

Life on the Farm - A sequel

All characters are at least 18 years old

Stark naked, 42-year-old Allie Carruthers ran laughing from the house and across the moonlit yard. The moonlight gleamed off her sweating body as her large breasts swung freely from side to side.

Behind her, Jake, her equally naked 22-year-old son, chased her. His rigid cock flopping from side to side as he ran after her.

"You cock tease," he laughed, "did you think I'd let you off with just a blowjob tonight?"

"I'm your momma," Allie laughed, fighting to catch her breath.

Though physically active from hard farm work, she was not an athlete.

"You cain't just strip me naked and have your way with me!"

"Gotcha!"

Jake caught Allie, wrapped his arms around her thick waist, cupped her breasts, and squeezed.

Allie's hands popped up and covered his hands with hers, and she leaned her head back against his hairy chest. They perspired profusely from their exertions in the humid summer night heat and humidity.

"You stop now! You cain't just take me anywhere and anytime you want."

However, Allie knew he could and would. She enjoyed him taking charge of her and having her do exciting and kinky things she never considered in her sheltered life. In the four years since their first time in the barn, they fucked everywhere and anywhere.

Allie quickly overcame her guilt and inhibitions, rationalizing that fucking her son was just an extension of her maternal love. As for cheating on her husband, her heightened libido meant he was getting more pussy than he ever had.

Allie bent forward, pretending to pull away and escape. Instead, she ground her large jiggly ass into her son's rigid cock.

They had come a long way since their first time in the barn four years ago. Back then, they were tentative, unsure of what they had done and why. Since then, they became more wanton lovers than mother and son.

Allie was sexually active since her wedding night 23 years ago. However, she never knew sex could be this much fun.

She playfully resisted as her son wrestled her to the ground. Allie didn't understand D/S, Domination, and submission. However, she found it incredibly arousing being taken and made to perform sex acts she never considered in outrageous places.

It was like when Jake had her suck off the traveling salesman who caught them fucking in a field off the dirt road leading to their farm. She nearly had a heart attack when he walked up on her and Jake naked doing it doggie style.

Initially, she was terrified, fearing discovery would destroy her marriage and make her a pariah in their small farming community. Then she was intrigued when the salesman ogled her naked Black body, obviously interested. He was the first man besides Jake and Allen to see her naked.

Allie was stunned when Jake proposed to her, giving the salesman a blowjob to buy his silence. She resisted until her son smacked her bare ass and ordered her to suck the White guy off. It was her first experience with pain creating pleasure. Her pussy dripped as she took the salesman's small cock in her mouth.

Her arousal increased to the point she thought her head would explode when Jake entered her from behind while she sucked the White guy off.

It was her first threesome, an act she never heard of until now. Then, Allie came so hard, she lost track of time, regaining her senses lying on the grass in Jake's arms long after the salesman had cum and left. In retrospect, she saw that as the turning point in her sexual growth. From then on, she embraced every kink Jake proposed.

Like now, lying naked on the ground under the moon and stars in her yard. Once, it was unthinkable.

Jake straddled her waist, his cock laying between the hillocks of her breasts. His pre-cum dripped into her Grand Canyon-like cleavage. Their bodies gleamed as they sweated profusely in the summer heat. Allie tried to push him off; Jake grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head.

Allie squealed in delight. Jake's cock swung back and forth, smearing his pre-cum on her breasts. Pretending to escape was part of their foreplay. Her pussy gushed with her excitement. She loved the times they played like this.

"Let your Momma up, baby! We cain't be doing it out here in the open."

"Why not? Daddy is up in town for his lodge meeting. Ain't nobody here but me and you and that old mule."

Still pinning Allie's hands above her head, Jake slid down her body, using his legs to push hers apart. He lifted his ass slightly to let his cock fall between them. Jake pressed forward, his cock sliding across the scratching wetness of her pubic mound, the large acorn head sliding between his mother's swollen labia. He felt the wet heat of her arousal against his groin. The thick night air trapped the aroma of her need, causing it hung like a miasma in the humid night air.

"Sweet Jesus! Every time you enter me is different and special. It is as though the entire world narrows to your cock in me and us fucking."

Allie's hips pumped up, trying to drive Jake's cock into her. He stopped with just the head of his cock covered by Allie's meaty pussy lips. She looked up into his wickedly smiling face.

"Why did you stop?"

Her hips ground in the dirt as she tried to get his tool in her. It was torture but exquisite torture.

"You ran away from me in the house. Now you have to beg me to fuck you!"

"I ain't gonna do it!" Allie said indignantly.

Even as she protested, she knew she was. She learned a lot since she and her son started fucking. His dominance of her was one of those things. She loved the way he imposed his will on her. Like now being made to beg him to fuck her. She loved it! She loved submitting to him.

It was like tonight after Allen left for his lodge meeting. Jake made her strip and do her housework naked. It was a terrifying and exhilarating experience to walk around their home naked for the first time in her life.

"Yes, you are! Say it! Say, Son, fuck your slut mother!"

Allie giggled. Years ago, when he first taught her to use naughty words, she resisted saying things she never even dreamed of uttering. Now she relished the wantonness of it.

"Fuck your slut mommy, son!"

The heat of his mother's pussy was almost unbearable as Jake slid in slowly. His mother's pussy was like a sauna, wet and steamy.

He pumped his cock slowly in and out of Allie's tight wet hole. They fucked rhythmically with the familiarity of the longtime lovers they were.

There were not many nights like this in their 4-year affair. Nights when it was just the two of them, and they could indulge their fantasies. When they happened, they took advantage of them.

"Baby, your momma loves how your dick fills her up!"

"It's not my cock; it's your tight pussy! I could fuck you all night!"

"Can we do it the other way?"

'You know what I told you! You have to ask for what you want. You have to say the words."

Allie giggled like a schoolgirl.

"Can I get on all fours so you can do me like...like the bull does the cow?"

"All fours? Do you? What are you talking about, Momma? Say what you want!"

Part of Jake's dominance of Allie was to make her more vocal, to say what she wanted.

"You know what I want! You go so deep when I'm on my hands and knees!"

Allie was on her back in the dirt yard, her legs wrapped around Jake's back. As she spoke, she pumped up, meeting her son's hard thrusts, relishing the feel of his cock sliding through her sheath.

She gasped when he changed the angle, and his cockhead slid across her G-spot. From this angle, her son's shaft lid across her clit while his cockhead stroked her G-spot.

"Fuck! Fuck!" You feel so fucking good in mommy's cunt!"

"Say it, mommy slut! Say what you want!"

Jake's body undulated like a snake as he drove deep in his mother's pussy.

"I want..."

Allie caught her breath as her son's cock repeatedly slid across her G-spot. His cock opened her enough that her swollen clit simultaneously slid across his shaft. She was out of her mind with lust as her body reacted to the dual sensations.

"I want to be fucked doggie style! I want to feel you deep in me. I want you to spank me while you fuck me!"

There, she thought. I've said it!

It went against the few things her mother told her about sex. Her mother told her to spread her legs and endure it. Sexual pleasure was for your husband.

Her mother told her only loose women got anything out of sex. Allie used to feel shame when her husband fucked her, and she got excited.

Jake taught Allie that her mother was wrong. Sex was fun and exciting. It was exhilarating when Jake pushed her limits.

Like the times he made her strip naked and give him road head as they drove back from town. She was terrified. What if someone saw them? Just the thought of being seen caused her pussy to gush. He came in her mouth as they pulled into the yard. They kissed in the yard, snowballing his cum.

"On your knees!"

Jake levered himself up, his cock sliding out of his mother's cunt. It stood rigidly at attention, gleaming in the moonlight.

Allie gasped as her son pulled out of her. She rolled to her belly and levered herself to all fours. Her juices ran down her thighs as she looked back over her shoulder at her son.

He was a carbon copy of his father, short, squat, and barrel-chested. His cock was no longer than her husband's; it may have been a little thicker.

Her addiction was not her son's cock size. It was the sheer wantonness of good sex, of the freedom she felt to be and do whatever he wanted.

"Come on, boy! Fuck your Momma!"

Jake's eyes widened, and he smiled. They had come a long way. That comment was impromptu. The second time they fucked in the back of their truck was driven by lust. Neither of them understood then where their fucking might lead.

"You want your son's cock?"

"Yes! Yes, I want it! Fuck me like I was a whore!"

He drew his hand back and brought it down hard on her rump. Her ass jiggled, and the sound echoed across the farmyard.

"Say it again!"

Allie hissed as she rocked forward and back. Her E-cups swung freely. The pain/pleasure radiated from her ass through her body. She didn't understand how pain became pleasure, but it did.

"I'm your whore! Stick your dick in me! Fuck me hard!"

Her head snapped back as he rammed his tool deep in her. Allie's eyes rolled back in their sockets. Fucking her son was almost like dying, pulling the very essence from her.

A distant rumbled promised much-needed rain.

"Fuck yeah! Fuck me, son! Fuck your Momma!"

Allie thrust her meaty ass back against her son's pussy filling cock. She loved the things Jake said to her. She and her husband, Allen, were each others first, and they had good sex. They took each other's virginity on the night of their marriage.

For Allie, it was a painful, bloody thing. She and her mother talked about a woman's duty before she got married. Allie did not expect much more than what she got. She was raised to believe her duty was to cook, clean the house, have babies, and fuck her man when he wanted it. Everything they knew about sex, they learned from each other.

The sex she had with her son was not a duty. It was fun! They wrestled and played before and after they had sex. Tonight, he chased her around the house, stripping off her clothes as they grappled on the floor.

He made her suck his cock while he sat in the kitchen chair, and she knelt naked on the floor. Jake introduced her to the eroticism of fucking everywhere, not just in bed with the lights out like she and Allen usually did it.

Like the way they were doing it now. She saw that old bull and the cow do it this way. Never in her imagination did she believe she would be doing it on her knees with Jake behind her.

He called it doggie style. Allie loved how deep he got in her. It was like he was in her belly. And the slaps on her rump! Allen never did that!

"But we need to be careful. Allen's lodge meeting is just about over. OUCH! You keep that up, and I won't sit for a week!"

The pain seemed to radiate from her behind throughout her body. She rocked back shamelessly, trying to get her son's cock even deeper in her.

"Say what I told you, momma!"

"I cain't, baby! It sounds so...nasty!"

"That's what they call it, doing the nasty! Do you like doing the nasty with your son?"

"Son, you know I do,"

She could no longer distinguish between maternal love and sexual love. They became two sides of the same coin. She loved her son, the issue of her womb, and she loved fucking him, feeling his cock ravage the same hole he came out off.

Allie groaned, thrusting back, feeling her son's massive tool bottom out against her cervix. His cock was not bigger than his father's. He just knew how to use what he had.

"This has been the best years of my life! I never knew sex could be like this."

"Then talk to me, momma!"

Talking while having sex was new to Allie. She and her Allen never talked during sex.

"I love fucking you, son. I know it's wrong. But I cain't get enough of your dick."

Once, she was reluctant to say such dirty things. Her son encouraged her. Then she thought she sounded silly. Now she accepted the nasty talk, just as she did her son's cock.

"Momma's pussy loves her baby's dick! All I think about is us fucking!"

She meant it too. It was heartfelt.

"Who are you, Momma? What do we call you now?"

"I'm my son's slut, his mommy slut!"

She meant that also. She came to understand it was a part of who she was and what they did. She would say and do whatever her son wanted as long as he fucked her.

"Boy, can we do that other thing?"

She was still ashamed to say some things to ask for them. It wasn't the way she was raised. Her son taught her to ask for what she wanted.

"Say it momma!"

Jake slapped his mother's behind. He smiled as she groaned and pumped back into him. They had come a long way since that first time in the barn.

"I...uh...I want us to lay head to toe like you taught me!"

"Say I want to 69! I want to suck your dick clean while you eat my cream pie!" Jake smiled. With brief breaks, they had fucked most of the night. Jake had cum once in her mouth and once in her pussy. The foam from the intensity of their lovemaking covered her pussy and Jakes cock

Allie's head dropped between her shoulders as her cum filled pussy squelched. She knew she would be sore for a few days, but it was worth it.

"I...ummm...I want to suck your cock clean while...! Do I have to say it, baby?"

It sounded strange to ask her son to do something so...nasty.

"Say it, momma!"

"I want you to lick my pussy clean while I suck your cock. I want to taste my juices on your cock!"

She was addicted to that. She and Allen never 69ed. He liked for her to suck him some time, but he never did it to her.

"Turn over, momma."

Allie rocked forward, relishing the feel of her son's cock sliding slowly out of her. She lay on her side with the knee of one leg bent, the foot flat on the ground, like Jake taught her. She watched as he lay next to her, mirroring her position.

He was a younger version of his father with his hairy barrel chest and thick hairy legs. He was built for hard farm work, like his dad.

However, one of his high school teachers, Mrs. Kramer, recognized an intelligent, inquisitive 18-year old who only needed tutoring to realize his potential. She helped him get a scholarship at State College. Now he was a college graduate, the first in the family. He had an excellent job with the State Agricultural Board.

Mrs. Kramer also seduced him. She succumbed to the 1960s mystique of Black cock and the sexual stamina of Black men. She expanded his sexual horizons, teaching him that the ultimate compliment a man could pay to a woman was to embrace kissing her pussy. She taught him that oral sex was just as much a part of making love as penetration.

They fucked often in his senior year in high school and numerous times while he was away at college. They had to be extremely discrete. Not only was she married, but interracial sex was frowned upon in the 1960s.

They cooled their affair when her husband became suspicious of the time she spent with him. She introduced him to her daughter, June, to throw her husband off. To Mrs. Krmaer's chagrin, June and Jake fell in love and were going to marry.

Jake lay his head in the cradle created by Allie's leg, forming a similar one with his legs. He groaned as his mother eagerly took his cock into her mouth. She loved the taste of their commingled juices as much as he loved licking their juices from her pussy.

He gently kissed Allie's hairy cunt, knowing she was tender. It wasn't often they had a chance for a marathon session like tonight. He ran his tongue through the fragrant cream leaking from her hole. Allie quivered, sucking enthusiastically on his cock.

Jake lapped his and his mother's creamy juices from her pussy. He never got enough of the taste. He slid his tongue up her cleft and flicked lightly at his mother's sensitive distended clit. He smiled as she shivered.

Allie bobbed up and down on her son's cock, feeling it swelling in her mouth. There was no better way to end their night of lovemaking than to have him cum in her mouth. A tremor shook her body as Jake took her engorged clit in his lips. It was sensitive; however, he knew how to suck it so she could take it.

Her belly shuddered as her son pumped the first of his seed in her mouth. Simultaneously, her pussy began to spasm. They were cumming together!

Afterward, they lay side by side, looking up at the moon. The distant rumble of thunder grew closer.

"Looks like rain! We could use it for the crops!" Allie stroked her son's cock as she spoke.

Mother and son cuddled on the ground, murmuring the sweet words lovers use after sex. The only stopped when the first drops of rain splattered on the hard-packed dirt. The intensity of the rain snowballed to a driving deluge by the time they reached the cover of the porch.

"Let's sit in the swing. I love watching the rain."

"We should get dressed. Dad said he was going to stay in town, but he sometimes changes his mind."

"I know! But I love these moments with you. Besides, you'll be moving to Capital City in a month."

Allie paused; there was a question she had to ask but was uncertain how. She caressed her son's cock while formulating her question.

"What's gonna happen to us after you marry June and move?"

"I'll visit as frequently as I can. You'll always be my best girl!"

Anne Kramer asked him the same thing. She was conflicted about her daughter marrying her lover. However, Jake was an addiction she could not shake. Despite the risks to her marriage and her social standing, She had to have his cock.

"I'll miss you!"

"Don't sound so sad! I'll be here at least another month before I move to Capital City." He stroked her bare ass as the rain fell, the lightning crashed, and the thunder roared.

"But, you'll be taking your new wife with you. You won't have time for an old fat Black woman,"

"What the hell are you talking about?" He slapped her ass hard, eliciting a scream.

"If you're going to get rid of me that easy, you got another think coming!"

"You mean we'll still fuck after you get married?"

"Momma, I love June, she's a tiger in bed, and we're going to have a passel of babies, but you're still the best piece of ass in the county!"

"Stop," Allie giggled, slapping her son's thigh. "Shit!" She sat up on the swing. "I see headlights turning off the road. Your father's home."

Jake stopped Allie's attempt to run into the house and get dressed.

"Promise me you will always be my woman."

"Let me go! Your father is coming!"

Allie wiggled, trying to escape her son's embrace while tracking the progress of Allen's truck toward the farm.

Schaka
Schaka
3,086 Followers
12