Life on the Farm - A Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie's heart was in her mouth, along with the metallic taste of fear. Simultaneously her pussy flooded, and her nipples hardened as she fantasized about her husband catching her and her son in flagrante delicto.

"Kiss my cock first." Jake pressed down on her shoulders.

"Jake, he'll see us," Allie said, frantic, watching the headlights getting closer.

Of all the outrageous escapades she shared with her son, this one at once terrified her while raising her arousal to unbelievable heights. She gripped his cock with both hands, took her son in her mouth, and began frantically bobbing while keeping one eye on the approaching truck.

Jake had engendered an exhibitionist streak she never knew she had. That need clouded her reason. She was prepared to let her husband of 30 years catch her naked, sucking off their son on the porch of their home.

"Go get dressed, Momma," Jake said, stepping back, his cock dropping from Allie's mouth.

For a moment, Allie stared at her son's cock, bemused. Then scrambled to her feet and ran into the house, the screen door slamming shut behind her. She grabbed Jake's clothes off the kitchen floor and threw them out of the door to him. She grabbed her own and flew to her bedroom, and hurriedly dressed.

When she emerged fully dressed, Jake and his father were drinking beer.

"Marrying that White girl could be a problem."

"We'll be living in Capital City, Dad! They are more tolerant up there."

"I hope so! I wouldn't want anything to happen to you; you all we got."

Allen's oblique reference was to Jake being an only child. He never accepted the low sperm count result from the tests Jake convinced him to take.

Allie grabbed a beer and sat on the swing next to her son. She took a deep swallow, draining half the can. This beer would probably be her last for some months. She had missed a period and was pretty sure she was pregnant. There was little doubt whose baby it was. She was ambivalent, feeling the joy of having a life growing in her while experiencing the guilt of knowing it was her son's baby.

There would be time before Jake left to tell both of her men she was pregnant.


12