Life on the Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to jackhammer her cunt. I kept pulling gently on her hair with one hand. I slapped her ass again with the other.

"You like this?" it was my turn to ask.

"Oh yes," she cried out in a high-pitched voice. "Don't stop," she added. "Don't stop."

I fucked her harder. I could feel her legs wobbling again. She screamed at the top of her lungs as she climaxed on my dick. I knew that everyone our floor could probably hear her.

I pulled out and started jerking my own dick. I was going to finish by blowing on her bare ass. But she had other ideas. She turned and brought my cock back to her lips again.

"I want to taste me on you," she whispered.

She took over jacking my cock while she sucked the head. I started groaning loudly. At the last second she pulled her mouth away and I shot my second load of the night all over her tits again.

The two of us collapsed into the sheets and help one another. We kissed and fondled. I'd like to say we fucked until the sun came up, but the truth is that we were both exhausted and fell asleep at some point.

When I woke up the next morning she was in the bathroom in a robe. Her hair was wet as if she'd just showered. I stepped behind her and ran my hands over her curves. I tugged the terry cloth robe open so her tits spilled out and I could see them in the mirror.

"I have a flight to catch," she protested.

"Me too," I answered. "But we can be quick."

"You should know by now that quick isn't my thing," she answered with a smile.

She pushed my hands away and pulled the robe closed.

"OK," I said. "Can't blame me for trying for one last fuck," I answered.

"One last fuck?" she said with a puzzled look.

"Is this not a one time thing?" I asked.

"I hope not!" she said. "We were too good together for that. Are you here next week? Or off to another city?"

"I'm here," I responded.

"Good. Me too," she said. "You're not going to change hotels to try and avoid me, are you? Off to find another conquest?"

"No fucking way," I answered.

"Good," she said again.

She turned and gave me a long, wet kiss. I pulled the sash on her robe so it came open again. I ran a hand up her smooth, bronze thigh and over her hot mound. This time she didn't bother protesting.

Diya hopped up on the counter with her robe dangling open. I stood naked between her legs and gripped her soft ass. I alternated between kissing her nips and sucking her big brown nipples as I fucked her nice and slow until she came. Then she got on the floor and sucked me until I came. This time she swallowed every drop.

I showered while she dressed. Before I left we exchanged cell phone numbers and promised to meet up again the next week.

By the time Monday rolled around I was aching to be with Diya again. Most experiences on the road are only a one night thing. I have fun, but I don't feel especially drawn or connected to the other person. But that wasn't the case with Diya. I couldn't stop thinking of her. We texted one another a few times over the weekend. At first it was casual, meaningless banter. But our texts quickly took on a more suggestive and playful tone. And then they became outright dirty.

Unfortunately, part of working on the road means you actually have to work. Project meetings and client dinners prevented us from meeting up the first three nights. I was more than willing to stay up late or meet early for a quickie, but she didn't bite on the invitation and wouldn't tell me her room number so I couldn't just spontaneously show up. I contemplated just hanging out in the lobby until I saw her, but that seemed too creepy and I didn't want to fuck things up by coming off like a stalker.

Instead of actually fucking one another, we just kept sending dirty texts. They went from flirting and double entendres to being explicitly graphic. She talked about the things she wanted to do to my cock. I talked about the way I wanted to make her moan my name.

We both agreed to meet up on Thursday no matter what. We were flying out on Friday and it wouldn't matter if we got together late and missed a night of sleep.

After days of only texting, I was surprised on Thursday afternoon when my cell phone started ringing and showed Diya's number.

"There's a complication," she said.

"Oh no," I muttered.

Normally I would take things more casually, but I'd become obsessed with the idea of fucking her again and I didn't know if she would even be in the same town the next week.

"It's not a huge deal," she said. "It's just a complication. I ran into a friend of mine at dinner the other night. I didn't know she was in town and she wants to meet up for dinner. She won't be here next week, so this is really the only chance I have to see her."

"I understand," I said. I tried to keep the dejection out of my voice.

"So, here's a few options," she said. "Are you still here next week?"

I told her that I was.

"OK, we can just put it off until next week if you want, though that's not my preference," she said.

"Mine either," I added.

"OK," she continued. "Well, I can go out with her and try to make it quick and then we can meet up late. But, I have to warn you, sometimes we get together and have too many drinks and lose track of time, so it could end up very late."

"Yeah, we can do that," I responded.

"OR," she said. "You can come out with us. I promise that she's cool and you'll have fun. Kay's a real friend. She's not some stuffy corporate person. Plus, if you're with us it would probably be much easier for us to break away early and have some time to ourselves."

"Meeting your friends?" I said with a laugh. "I didn't know that our relationship had gone that far."

She laughed in response. It was incredibly sexy.

"Normally I wouldn't ask you to do that," she said. "But you're funny and charismatic. Kay is fun. I'm sure we'll have a good time together. And then we can have a better time alone. What do you say?"

I agreed to meet up with her that night for dinner. No matter what she said I wasn't convinced that an evening with a third wheel would be that much fun. Especially when I wanted nothing more than to have Diya to myself. But it seemed like the best way to spend time with her and ensure I ended the night in her bed. We agreed on a time to meet up at a steakhouse in her friend Kay's hotel.

As I got out of my cab that evening I got a text from Diya saying she was running late but that Kay was waiting if I wanted to find her. I walked into the hotel and then to the bar in the restaurant. I hadn't decided if I'd try to find her friend or just sit and drink alone.

There were a few people sitting in the lounge area in groups and a couple of solo people at the bar. I recognized Kay instantly.

I'd never seen a picture of her and didn't even know it was Diya's friend. I just saw a slender Hispanic woman at the bar that I knew I'd seen before. More than once, in fact. She was a member of the small club of business travelers whose paths crossed from time to time. In this case, it was always in the first class section of airplanes. I'd never spoken to her. But I'd noticed her. She was striking and impossible not to notice. A few times a year we were on the same flight out of Dallas early Monday morning. Typically when I was traveling to the Midwest and had to connect through Chicago.

I decided to approach her. At least I had an excuse to talk to her now—even if it turned out she wasn't Diya's friend, I'd have an opening the next time we were on a flight together.

She was sitting on a stool in a black pencil skirt and blazer with a blue and white pinstriped Oxford style shirt unbuttoned just enough to hint at her cleavage. She was wearing dark stockings and tall black heels.

"Excuse me," I started.

"I'm just waiting for a friend," she said quickly. "I'm not looking to be someone's hotel bar conquest."

I was surprised by her fiery attitude, but not in a bad way.

"OK," I said. "I'm meeting someone, too. Two people actually. Your name doesn't happen to be Kay, does it?"

She nodded.

"Are you Diya's friend?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Sorry!" she said. "I didn't mean to come off like a bitch. It's just. Well, you know how guys can be in bars. Especially in hotels."

"No offense taken," I answered.

"Diya is running late," she said.

"Yeah, she sent me a text."

"So take a seat," she responded. "I'll buy you a drink to make up for earlier."

I sat down next to her and she ordered a drink for me and a refill for herself.

"I feel like I've seen you before," she said. "I get that feeling a lot because I travel so much. I see a lot of vaguely familiar faces. Dallas, right? American Airlines?"

I nodded.

"Yeah. I'm on a flight out of there pretty much every Monday morning," I responded.

"Me too. You live in the area?"

I nodded again.

"Me too," she said. "And I work in the north a lot. I'm almost always flying to O'Hare or JFK."

"I've seen you on the O'Hare flight," I responded. "I connect through there a lot."

We continued to chat about travel and work while we waited. Diya hadn't exaggerated. Kay was witty and a little wicked and fun to talk to. We sat chatting for half an hour before Diya showed up. Then we all went to dinner. We split two bottles of wine with our meal and then ordered something stronger after the meal. After the first one, Kay opened a satchel she was carrying and produced a bottle of high end Scotch.

"We should be drinking this," she said. "Client gave it to me today to celebrate the end of the project. I looked it up and it's a $200 bottle of whiskey."

"Let's have some then," Diya suggested.

She called the waiter and asked if we could have some glasses with ice, but he refused when he saw the bottle and said that outside liquor wasn't permitted in the restaurant or bar. Obviously because they wanted to sell their own overpriced drinks.

"Well, another time then," Diya said.

"Fuck them," Kay responded. "I'm not paying for more of their drinks if they can't bend the rules. Just come up to my room and have a couple," she suggested.

As much as I enjoyed talking to Kay, I was actually hoping to end the evening and get back to Diya's hotel room to fuck. Diya seemed to be on the fence. When Kay kept pushing she agreed that we should go up and have a drink.

The whiskey was smooth and potent. One drink quickly turned into three. We were talking a laughing sitting around a small table in the room. And we were getting very drunk.

"I feel like dancing," Kay said. "Let's go out."

Diya glanced at me and then back to Kay.

"I don't think so," Diya said. "It's getting late."

Kay looked at the clock.

"Since when is 11 late to you?" she asked.

"We kind of had plans," Diya responded.

"At 11 p.m.?" Kay said with an arched brow. "I wonder what kind of plans that could be?" she added with a playful wink.

Diya looked away and almost blushed.

"Oh, don't act all coy and embarrassed just because he's here," Kay said to her. "I know you. And he probably does, too, by now!"

She pulled an iPod out of her purse and took it to a radio by the bed.

"If we're not going out to dance, then I'm dancing here," she declared.

Kay put on some pulsing, low-key dance music. She turned off all the lights except one lamp. Then she grabbed Diya's hand.

"Come on. Dance with me," she said.

Diya looked reluctant and still a little embarrassed.

"It really is late," she said. She shot me a quick apologetic look.

"You can stay for another drink and dance with me," Kay protested. "Hell, you can stay all night. It won't be the first time you've spent the night in my room," she added.

Kay winked in my direction. Diya started blushing again.

"Maybe I'll just get drunk enough to fall asleep and then you too can go ahead with your 'plans' right here while I'm snoring," she said. "Or you can do things to me."

She winked at me again.

"You know, like write on my face with marker or dip my hand in a cup of water. Silly pranks."

"I don't think that's what you meant at all, " Diya scolded.

"Are you saying that I suggested you take advantage of me?" Kay said with yet another wink. "Well that's your own filthy idea if it happens, Diya! I would never suggest that you do things while I'm sleeping. I'd prefer to be wide awake in the middle of a sexy couple!"

This time she flashed me a wicked smile.

Diya gave up. I'm sure she could match wits with Kay all night, but it was obvious she didn't see the point.

"Just shut the fuck up and dance," she said with a laugh.

Kay shed her jacked and pulled the hem of her pin-striped blouse out of her skirt. She opened another button at the top. I could see the edges of her royal blue bra. She kicked off her heels and started dancing to the sensual music.

Diya tried to return to her seat, but Kay danced over after a few seconds and took her hand. She pulled her out of the chair. Diya kept trying to pull away, but eventually she gave in with a laugh and started dancing next to her.

She was wearing a camel colored suit with a matching jacket buttoned up over a cream silk blouse. Her dark hair was up in an elaborate twist. She kicked off her own matching heels and danced in her stockings. I was worried about getting pulled into the mix, so I moved farther away and sat at the edge of the bed. We all had another drink in hand.

"This is fun, right?" Kay asked.

Diya laughed and flashed her beautiful smile.

"Yes," she answered.

"Take off your coat," Kay said. "It's hot and you look like you're going to a board meeting."

Diya opened the three buttons on her jacket and tossed it on a chair. Her blouse was so thin and delicate that I could see the lacy pattern on her bra through the thin material.

"Good," Kay said. "Loosen up."

She danced her way over to Diya and put her arms over her shoulders and around her head. She grasped the clip in Diya's hair and pulled it out so Diya's long, dark hair cascaded around her face. Then she grabbed the blouse and pulled the hem free of the skirt. Finally, she opened the top two buttons on Diya's blouse.

Diya didn't resist. She just smiled and laughed. She put two hands on Kay's hips and the two started dancing closer together.

"You like this?" she said to me with a naughty grin. "I bet it's like a fantasy come true for you."

Actually, I was fantasizing about a lot more than dancing. I wanted to watch them undress one another more. But I realized they were just being playful and teasing me. At least that's what I thought was happening.

"Nah, look at him," Kay said. "He's an attractive guy. He spends his life on the road. I'm sure two girls dancing playfully is nothing new to him. It would take more than this to make a fantasy."

"What about this?" Diya asked.

She moved her hands around Kay's waist and down to her ass. They moved closer together. Diya squeezed her ass and Kay let out a little yelp. Then she moved her hands down and squeezed Diya's ass.

Kay was slightly taller than Diya. She had to turn her head up just a bit to look Kay in the eyes. Kay looked down and I could see her eyes were full of lust. Diya pulled her tight and started kissing her.

It wasn't just a peck. It was a long, slow kiss. The two parted for a second and then went at it again with more passion. I watched their tongues slide into each other's mouth.

"Now I bet it's closer to a fantasy," Kay said.

Diya shook her head.

"I don't know," she said. She nodded in the direction of my crotch. "He's not even hard yet."

"Are you sure we'd notice?" Kay asked.

"Definitely," Diya said with a nod. "He has a big, gorgeous cock."

Kay arched her eyebrows.

"I'm jealous," Kay said.

"Of whom?" Diya asked. "That I've fucked him? Or that he's fucked me?"

Kay smiled and laughed. "That you've fucked him," she said. "I've already fucked you."

Diya laughed.

"But not recently," she said.

"We can change that," Kay responded.

The two of them started kissing again.

I watched in awe as the two women moved sensually to the music. Diya slid her hands to Kay's hip and pulled at the zipper on her skirt. It slipped to the floor and revealed a silky blue thong, black stockings, and a black garter belt. She opened all the buttons on Kay's blouse. It dangled open. She had great, perky tits in a blue bra.

They danced and kissed in front of the window. It looked like something out of a movie. Their brown skin glowed in the soft lamp light. They continued to kiss and fondle and rub one another's tits.

I didn't want to disturb them, but I couldn't just watch. My cock was so hard that it ached. I got up and moved behind Diya. I leaned into her so she should feel my hard on. Then I found the zipper on the back of her skirt and tugged it down. It slid to the floor.

Kay smiled at me and kissed Diya again.

Diya had on thigh high stockings with no garter belt and champagne colored silky panties. I rubbed her ass. Then I quickly opened my fly and slid out my hard cock. As Diya danced, her silk covered ass rubbed against my boner.

I reached around and cupped her titties. Kay started opening the buttons on Diya's blouse. Her bra was lacy and matched the panties. Her smooth, brown cleavage was spilling out of the top.

"What's this doing in my way?" Kay said playfully.

She pulled a strap off Diya's shoulder and then pulled the cup off her left breast. I put my hand beneath it and hoisted her tit. Kay leaned forward and ran her tongue around Diya's hard brown nipple.

"Take this off," Diya said.

She pushed as Kay's blouse. Kay stood up and shrugged out of it. Diya reached around and unclasped Kay's bra. I pulled Diya's blouse off her shoulders and unclasped her bra.

Both women stood dancing in stockings and panties. I was still fully clothed with my cock out and grinding against Diya's satin covered ass.

"I wanna fuck," Kay said.

She walked over to the bed and pulled down the covers. Then she got in and unsnapped her garters. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her thong it down her long legs over her stockings.

Diya pulled away from me and crossed the room to the bed. She climbed in at the foot and spread Kay's legs. She got on her knees and dove for Kay's muff.

Immediately Kay started to moan and squirm as Diya went down on her.

"Yes," she groaned. "Lick my pussy. Oh lick my pussy. Fuck it, please. Fuck my pussy, Diya."

Diya plunged two fingers into Kay's cunt.

I wasn't about to just stand around and watch. I quickly kicked off my shoes and stripped off all my clothing. I got in bed behind Diya. I slid a hand up her smooth thigh until I felt her damp panties. I pushed the gusset aside so I could see her brown-lipped pussy. She was soaked and ready.

I spread the lips and lined my big cock up. And then I started fucking her.

Diya immediately lifted her head and cried out. Kay put a hand on it and guided Diya's tongue back to her waiting twat.

I slammed my cock in hard. The whole bed shook. Kay's perfect tits bounced. Diya moaned. I held onto her hips and started fucking her with everything I had. Going slow wasn't an option.

Kay played with her own hard pink nipples while Diya licked her pussy. And I kept fucking Diya. The room was filled with the sound of our moans and heavy breathing. It smelled like pussy and perfume. I could hear Diya lapping at Kay's cunt. And I could hear Diya's wet pussy with each thrust inside her.

Kay started to cum first. She put both hands on Diya's head and held it between her thighs. And then Diya started cumming almost simultaneously. I pulled my dick out and gave it a full firm tugs. My cum shot out onto Diya's back and her panties.

The three of us moved apart. Diya pulled of the panties and toss them aside. Kay leaned over Diya's back and started licking my jizz. And then she went lower.