Life on the Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diya laid on her stomach with her legs spread and let Kay lick her snatch.

I caught my breath, rolled onto my back, and slid my leg between Kay's thighs. I licked at her hairy slit while she did the same to Diya.

Kay knew exactly what she was doing. Using her tongue and fingers she quickly brought Diya to orgasm and then followed it with a second. I was just trying to keep up. I slammed a finger in Kay's pussy and licked her clit. Finally, she started cumming at about the same moment that she got Diya off a third time.

Diya pushed Kay away gently. I started to slide my head out, but Kay stopped me.

"Don't you dare," she said.

She turned around quickly so she was sitting on my face and looking towards my cock.

"You didn't exaggerate, Diya," she said. "It is a beautiful cock."

She leaned down and licked my stiffening dick.

"Mmm," Kay said. "I can taste your pussy on him, Diya. I want to see him in you."

"You sure you don't want a try first?" Diya asked.

Kay pushed her pussy harder into my face.

"I'm not done here yet," she said.

Kay's ass was blocking my view of what was happening. I felt Diya mounting me. I heard her and Kay kiss. Then I felt her take the head of my cock and rub it along her wet pussy. Then she sat on it.

I grabbed Kay's hips and frantically licked her pussy while Diya rode my cock. I groaned loudly into a mouth full of muff.

Diya didn't go gentle. She rode me like a pogo stick. Kay leaned forward and sucked on Diya's tits as Diya bounced up and down on my shaft.

I focused on fingering Kay harder. I pushed a thumb at her asshole and pressed. She exploded with delight. Her pussy juice ran down my face.

Diya kept grinding her clit into my thick rod as she rode it. She came a minute after Kay.

She got off my cock and Kay took it in her mouth.

"Your dick tastes like Diya," she moaned to me.

She started bobbing her head up and down. Diya helped her out by tugging at the base of my shaft.

"I'm gonna cum," I groaned.

Kay sucked hard on my pipe and swirled her tongue around. Diya tugged it. And I erupted in Kay's mouth.

"I owe you some head," Kay told Diya.

Kay moved between Diya's thighs.

"No," Diya said. "Sixty-nine."

Kay didn't object. She straddled Diya.

I laid next to them waiting for my dick to recover and watched the two women get each other off. They both knew what they were doing. They both used their fingers and tongues on the other. It was impossible to track how many orgasms they had. Every couple of minutes one of them was cumming. I must have watched for 45 minutes. Long after my dick was hard again. I didn't dare interrupt the show.

Finally it was Kay that broke me out of my reverie.

"Are you gonna fuck me, or what?"

I got up behind her ass. Diya pulled her head away from Kay's pussy and licked my long shaft up and down. It made me tingle with anticipation.

I grabbed Kay's slender hips and pulled her to me. Her pussy was nice and tight. I had to slowly work my thick monster inside her. She gasped with pleasure.

"Yes," she moaned. "Yeah. Fuck me like a dog."

I went to work on her pussy. I held her hips tight and drove my dick inside her.

Diya slid around behind me and started kissing the back of my neck. Her lips were locked on my cock as it stretched out her friend's hole.

"Fuck me hard. Fuck me harder!" Kay begged.

She started cumming, and it only made her louder.

"HARDER!" she called out. "Fuck me harder! Fuck my pussy hole!"

Sweat dripped of my body. My breathing was ragged. I fucked her as hard as I could. She came again and still asked for more.

"Now fuck me real hard," she pleaded. "Fuck me raw."

I slowed down and pulled my cock out. She swung her head around and shot me a death glare.

I kept my hand on her hips.

I found her asshole with the tip of my cock.

"Oh YES!" she nodded.

I buried it in her.

She was so hot and tight.

The sounds she made were unreal. I pounded her ass and she grunted like a wild animal. Her whole body shook violently as I fucked her.

Diya just watched it. She touched her pussy casually while I ass-fucked her friend.

I reached around and rubbed Kay's clit. She started shaking and I knew she was going to cum again.

I thrust harder. I fucked her with every ounce of strength in my body. I knew I was about to explode.

I started cumming right before she did. I pumped my hot load into her ass while she came.

When I pulled out, Diya took Kay in her arms. The two women embraced and kissed while I watched.

I drifted off to sleep on one side of the bed to the sounds of them moaning and cooing as they fondled one another.

When I woke up the next morning, Kay was already gone.

Diya couldn't stop talking about the night before.

"What time is your flight?" I finally asked.

"I already called and rescheduled it for this afternoon," she responded.

And then she rode my cock like a cowgirl while I just laid on my back and watched her gorgeous tits bounce.

"So, you're still in town next week, right?" she asked after I'd filled her pussy with cum.

I just smiled and nodded and we both started to laugh.