Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warm, thick, creamy wetness flowing from my body, I hadn't felt that in years. I so wanted to get him hard and ride until he squirted more baby juice inside me, better judgement prevailed, we caught our breath with his head lying across my breast. The moment was one I never wanted to forget, as I lay there I remembered something my late grandma had said to me during my divorce.

"Dee, falling in love is like fishing. We're happy to have one on the hook, but the one we never get over is the one that got away. You'll find another man baby girl, if he's a keeper make sure he doesn't become the one that got away."

I determined in my mind at that moment I would do whatever was necessary to keep this wonderful specimen of a loving man in my heart and bed for the rest of my life. I say whatever was necessary because I knew he was a man of character and would not hurt, disrespect, or give me away. With our breathing close to normal he got a warm washcloth and began to clean away the mess we'd made between my legs. When I protested he lightly slapped the side of my but, kissed me and whispered.

"Stop being naughty. I want to do this, I want to look after you and this freshly fucked pussy, the one that sucked my balls dry. Let me do this, where will I find clean panties?"

I pointed to the top right drawer of the dresser and smiled. How did I get so lucky as to have this younger man loving me unconditionally? When he had the panties to the top of my thighs he bent over, kissed the middle of my fur pie and said, "lift", which I did with a grin. He proceeded to the bathroom to wash while I found the ratty old oversize tee shirt I wore to bed at night, he turned and looked at me with a smile.

"Damn you look sexy in that. And with those stockings on you're making my dick hard again."

The stockings, I'd forgotten about them. Even when he cleaned me he didn't indicate they should come off, it became apparent my guy liked stockings as much as he liked the legs in them. Making our way into the kitchen I pulled out the casserole, it was still warm so I served a plate for each and heated them in the microwave. With him in his underwear only I watched the muscles in his chest and arms when he moved, the thick forest of hair across his chest made me want to run my fingers through it once more. We both leaned back as we finished. It was time for some answers.

"Tom, do you like me in stockings? Is that what turned you on so much?"

"Yeah, I like the stockings, but I like what's in them more, that being you, Dee. I've always been a leg guy, legs with stockings get my attention sooner that's all. Why?"

"Because if you want me to I'll wear them all the time. I want to be what you want me to be."

He frowned a bit, "I want you to be you, not someone else's version of you. Including me. The thought of you wearing stockings and a belt under your dress will definitely make my dick hard, but only if you want to. Ma used to wear different underwear when pa was alive, the clothesline became a sight of exciting women's under garments for me to peer at in my puberty years. She told me after dad died that the two of them would pick out her underwear, he never expected her to wear something uncomfortable. What I know now is that she wore mostly silk undies, only after dad died and they wore out did she begin buying what she calls old lady panties and bras."

"Would you buy silk panties and bras for me Tom? I'd wear them if you did. I have an idea, why don't we go to the lingerie store where we first bumped into one another tomorrow and we can pick out new underwear for me. I know for a fact they have lots of silk combinations. I only have the one garter belt, maybe a few more in different colors and more stockings. What do you think?"

He stood, as he did the stiff dick pushing against his briefs was undeniable, it made my mouth water. He watched as I licked my lips, stepping away from the table he motioned for me to stand.

"What do I think? I think I need to screw you on the table, that's what I think."

His hands were in my panties, when he touched my very swollen vulva I flinched.

He looked like a hurt puppy, "Oh Dee, I'm so sorry. I didn't think about you being sore, I was only thinking about how I want my cock buried inside you every day. I can wait, please forgive me."

With my hands on his arms I rotated us 180 degrees and his legs were against the chair, with a slight push his ass hit the chair and I was standing above him. This time it was my turn to run the show, grabbing the waistband of his underwear I told him, "lift", I had his drawers on the floor in seconds. As I knelt I looked up wrapping my mouth around as much cock as it would accommodate. I never could get past the gag reflex no matter how hard I tried with the dipshit I'd divorced, and it wasn't going to happen now either. He stopped me as he looked down.

"Dee, honey, I don't know if I have anything left."

I over exaggerated lifting his scrotum as if I were weighing one against the other.

"There's some left in there, now shut up and take it like a man. Do you like it fast or slow?"

His voice was barely audible when he said, "Slow, no hands."

Mmmm, my kind of guy, I'd been sucking him several minutes when I felt his fingers lace through the hair on the sides of my head, gently his grip tightened and he began to stroke while holding my head still. My first thought was to panic, that quickly went away when he continued fucking my mouth at the same pace and depth that I'd been sucking his cock. A thrill went down my spine, I'd read about women having their mouth fucked but had no idea how that could be erotic, or enjoyable.

Yet here I was, not only on my knees, but loving every moment of him taking my mouth and using it like a pussy. I could feel him getting bigger and put my hands on his thighs at the same time moving his hands away from my head with my forearms. I continued moving him in and out of my mouth, when I felt the vein at the bottom of his wonderfully lovely dick begin to pulse with semen destined for my mouth I pulled back and locked my lips around the head.

I swallowed for all I was worth, having never swallowed before it was a first for me, with Tom I found it not only exciting but erotic as hell. I was swallowing so fast I could hear myself gulp, as hard as I tried I sensed liquid escaping the corner of my mouth dripping off my chin onto the shirt. I slowly sucked until he pushed my head away. I wiped the little rivulet of cum off my face and licked my finger looking directly into his eyes.

They flashed with excitement as he pulled me up. "You nasty little slut, I love what you do to me. C-mere."

With his forearm at the back of my neck he held our lips together for a steamy tongue tangled kiss. I was surprised, I thought men abhorred the idea of kissing a woman after she'd given him a blow job. When I pulled back with a questioning look he said.

"What? It's my cum, what's the difference. You kissed me after I ate your pussy. If there's ever another man's cum in your mouth, we'll have problems."

I kissed him, "That will never happen Tom. I'm not letting you go. My body is yours, my life is yours, I'll do anything you want as long as you don't hurt me. I've never swallowed before tonight and I've never given a man my ass, but I will for you."

He hugged me tight and spoke softly, "I don't need your butt Dee. I don't mean to shock you, but I'm not an anal sex guy. Something about it turns me off, I know some like it and more power to them, I don't. Your cute little ass is safe with me baby."

Following a quick shower wherein we spent more time washing the other's body than our own we snuggled into bed. In the morning I asked if he wanted to romp, he begged off telling me the blow job the night before had completely drained him. I said nothing but internally I was glad, my poor beaver was sore, swollen and at the moment impenetrable. He took me to a late breakfast, by the time we'd finished the lingerie shop was open, we strolled in hand in hand.

The girl behind the counter knew me and smiled, "DeeDee, you haven't brought this lovely specimen of the male gender in before. Do I get an introduction?"

I laughed and held onto his arm all the tighter, "Tom, this is Crystal, we went to high school together and her philosophy in life is to screw every man who rings her bell. I'm guessing you meet that criterion."

He shook her hand and made me swoon when he spoke, "Nice to meet you Crystal, your pretty and all, but to be perfectly honest I have all the woman I can handle right here on my arm. She flat wears me out."

Crystal kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear, "Keep him satisfied Dee, he's the one." Then she looked at Tom. "If there comes a time when she can't handle all you have to offer, just come see Crystal, I'll make sure you're satisfied."

By the time we were done shopping Tom was carrying three bags of silk undies, two more garter belts and a half dozen pair of stockings, one of them seamed, he loved the hell out of the pair on the mannequin. I could only imagine how much he'd like them on me. We stopped at the food court for egg rolls from the Chinese booth and then went on our way. In the truck I asked.

"So, did you find Crystal interesting?"

"Yeah, she's cute. I think she dresses too much like a floozy for a woman her age, and she's nice, but she isn't you. You don't ever need to worry about me and her, aint gonna happen."

Saturday night was lazy, we watched a bit of TV and then became engrossed in a puzzle I was doing on a card table. We got hungry about seven and finished off the remainder of casserole left from the night before. Once in bed we were making out when he flipped the covers back, lifted my butt as he dragged my panties down and buried his face in my muff. I protested until that magic tongue touched my swollen blood engorged vulva, as soft as his tongue was I felt nothing but sensation. When he'd taken me over the edge I wanted to reciprocate.

"Not tonight Dee. I want to wait until tomorrow when you aren't so sore and I have what it takes to do you right."

Which he did late morning with me bent over the back of the couch, my blouse open, tits pointed at the floor and the skirt over my back. When he was buried balls deep I couldn't control the desire any longer and blurted out.

"Fuck her Tommy, fuck her hard, make me walk funny for a week."

My hips were gripped in his hands so tightly I was sure I'd be bruised, my breasts were swinging, I was pushing my ass back fucking him as hard as he was fucking me. We managed to cum within seconds of one another, I was first to go off followed by him five or ten seconds later. It felt heavenly, my pussy was spasming, contracting, trying to milk every ounce of semen from his balls as he yelled and pushed forward one last time. All I remember is him saying loudly.

"Oh fuck Dee, that was one of the best climax I've ever had. Damn you're rough on me."

He left for home just before supper, the neighbor who had been helping his mom was due to go home about six. He called around eight.

"Hi babe. Ma says hello and wants to know when you're coming back, she wants another bath. Sponge baths just don't cut it according to her. I had a wonderful weekend Dee, I can't wait until we don't have to be apart."

His words caught me by surprise, "What exactly do you mean Tom?"

"I mean exactly what I said. When we don't have to be apart. Don't worry, I won't force myself on you, I'll let you take your time, but I plan to marry you girl. If that's not something you consider as a part of our future, then tell me now."

I needed to stop the train before it derailed, "It is exactly what I was considering, I didn't know how to say anything without you thinking I was using sex to rope you in."

He laughed, "I didn't mind being roped, and I loved the sex. I can honestly say I've never been with a woman like you, and I mean that in a good way. There's pussy to be had everywhere these days, what you and I have goes way beyond sex from my point of view. It's like our bodies were made for each other, we fit nicely, don't you think?"

It was my turn to laugh, "That we do lover boy, that we do. Your cock is perfect for my vagina, you're long but not so much that you hurt me and you're thick, thicker than I imagined a man can be. Yes baby, we fit good together. If I wasn't so sore and swollen I'd drive there right now and show you how much I love you. I need to go Tom, I'm gonna soak in a bubble bath and try to sooth my aching kitty. Love you."

It's amazing what a bubble bath and a good night sleep will do for a girl's nether region. I wasn't walking funny and there was no discomfort to speak of as I donned a pair of bright yellow silk panties and a matching lace bra the next morning. It was so thin I could see my nipples through it. I smiled imagining Tom drooling on the counter when I signed for our delivery. I was at my desk Monday morning when Paula walked in, tossing her purse on the desk she walked to me and grinned.

She said in not much more than a whisper, "You look thoroughly fucked girl. I've seen that face in the mirror hundreds of times when Donnie gets through with me. Was it as good as your face indicates?"

I took her hand, "Better Paula, I can't ever remember cumming so much, and that man has a tongue to die for."

She squealed softly, "Isn't that great? Don is the same way, damn he sends me to the moon and back almost every time before he even sticks that lovely man meat inside me. Oh, did I tell you we've been planting seed for a third? Well, we are. Every night without fail, we knocked a piece off yesterday afternoon when the kids were with his folks, I love those afternoon delights. With it being light outside I get to watch him go in and out of me, what a rush."

The morning got busy and before I knew it I heard the ting-a-ling of the door. When I looked up Tom was staring at me, smiling from ear to ear. He set the first armful down and spun to get the rest, before I could rise there was Lil at the counter waiting for his return. She gushed and swooned and made an ass of herself without seeming to notice he wasn't interested. I walked to the counter and took inventory, signed the screen and looked up into my lover's eyes. He reached across, pulled me to him and planted a kiss on my lips that would have melted gold. When we broke I was out of breath, he softly stroked my cheek.

"See you tonight then? Ma wants you to come over. She'll have supper ready, gotta go babe, the truck is packed today."

Lil was fuming as the door closed behind him, "How the fuck do you rate anyway? He's much younger than you, he needs a woman that can satisfy his needs, not somebody who's worn out."

I wanted to slap the smirk off her face and dig her eyes out, Paula beat me to it. Short, stout Paula stood and faced Lil.

"You ignorant bitch. Who the hell are you to say anything about their relationship? You aren't looking for love, all you want is a daddy for your kids and a guy to warm your bed. I have no idea why Bill and Sarah hired you."

From behind us I heard a male voice, "Neither do we."

As I turned Bill and Sarah were standing with their arms folded and a disgusted look on their faces.

"Lil, you're done. We'll give you a week's severance pay and you can leave now."

Sarah helped make sure she left without pilfering anything, gave her a final check, then returned to Paula and me with her brother. Signaling for us to follow them into the office we complied.

Sarah started, "Dee, is this thing between you and Tom serious?" I nodded. "Good for you, you deserve someone as sweet as him. It does create a distraction in the workplace though. It was obvious that Lil was nowhere as good as she led us to believe so her being gone isn't an issue. On the other hand we can't have you two making out in the front of the store."

Bill joined in, "Or the back either. We need you to tone it down in the workplace, we don't care what you do behind closed doors, but we can't have it happening in the store. Are you good with that Dee?"

I nodded, Bill continued, "And you Paula, I appreciate your loyalty to a friend, but can you imagine how bad it would have looked if someone walked in while you were reaming her a new hinder? Girls you've both been with us a long time and we don't want to lose you, so can we make the necessary adjustments?"

Paula and I nodded, Sarah hugged us both as Bill watched from behind his desk. Looking at us she smiled.

"Back to work ladies."

I helped his mom bathe that night, during which we had a nice chat. She was lying back in the tub when she touched my hand.

"Dee I know you and Tom are having sex and I really don't mind. He's a big boy and doesn't need my permission for anything, but I need to ask. Is this more than a fling for you, and I ask because he's head over heels in love with you. He got shit on badly by the last one, please tell me there's more to you than a quick screw or two."

I gently squeezed her hand, "I'm the real deal. I want him for life, not a short season. He's talking about marriage, and I want to, but the age thing bothers me."

She tossed my hand aside, "Oh pish posh girl, age is nothing but a number. Tom's father was thirteen years older than me and we were screwing to the end, it never affected a single thing in our marriage. Honey, you know he can't have kids. Right?"

"I do, and that's fine because I'm done having babies. I have three grown children, I certainly have no desire to start over. I'm still able to have them, but that's as far as it goes."

After helping wash and get her dressed I adjourned to the family room to join Tom. We were snuggled on the couch watching a thriller called City Crime when his mom walked in. She picked up the remote and turned off the TV, then sat directly in front of us on a padded stool.

"She's the one Tommy, she a keeper. You don't want to let her get away." He beamed a smile and nodded. "I have something I need to discuss with the two of you. Since you know you want to be married, I'd like you to do that soon. I've been told I have less than a year to live, I know, I know, it's a terrible way to tell you, but there it is. They found advanced cancer in my liver when they did the blood work up before setting my arm. Of course it wasn't until a day later that they had the results."

Tom started to say something when she leaned to him and slapped his knee, as if to tell him be quiet.

"I have no desire to go through all the pain, discomfort and heartache of treatment just to die five years later. They can control the pain, I want to die in my bed and in my home, that's the long and short of it. I learned how wonderful the hospice people can be when they tended to your dad, I'll manage just fine. Up until now I haven't said anything because I didn't want Tom to feel like I was abandoning him. With Dee in your life I won't need to worry anymore."

She sniffled a little, blew her nose and continued, "One more request. I know you have a home Dee, but I would like you to consider moving here with Tommy. This farmland has been in the family name for over one hundred years and I would like it to stay that way, at least until all the boys are gone. The majority of the land is rented out and we only keep a few beef for personal use. Will you give that some thought Dee?" I nodded. "Thank you. Goodnight kids."

We were speechless as we watched her plod down the hallway to her bedroom. Silent tears ran down his cheeks, all I could do was hold and console him. We sat in silence for over thirty minutes before either of us spoke, it was me who broke the silence.

"Did you have any idea Tom, that your mom was sick?"

"I did, she's been off since they put her under and set her arm, I just didn't realize how sick. Now that it's out there I can deal with it with you by my side."