Life Pt. 02

Story Info
DeeDee has one thing in mind, get Tom into bed.
9.2k words
4.82
11k
21
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,954 Followers

With 45 minutes to go until Tom was due to arrive I figured I had plenty of time to change. In the bedroom I quickly removed the summer dress and stood before the full-length mirror staring at myself in just underwear. They weren't ugly, a pair of red and white striped panties and a bra with little butterflies, the cups were rather thin but still covered well, my nipples protruded but couldn't be seen. I had a decision to be made, was I going to go all out slut and fuck this guy into oblivion, or should I play it cool and only give him enough to make him want to come back for more?

I decided on the latter, I could enjoy an evening of making out with plenty of petting and still not have to be seen as a cock hungry divorcee. With that in mind I found a matching set of silk undies pink in color and cut to the bare minimum. My breasts were in cups but barely, they moved and jiggled with every motion I made. The panties were low rise bikini's with almost nothing covering my butt, much less my pussy. There were a few hairs trying to escape but I wasn't concerned, natural was the way I rolled and if that wasn't good enough it would be his problem, not mine.

I put on some dark blue thigh high stay ups that had the look of a transparent floral pattern. I covered them with a soft pleated skirt that ended mid-thigh, slipped on a pink blouse, tucked it in and checked myself out in the mirror. I smiled as I thought to myself, "I'd do me" then smoothed out my skirt and blouse. I chuckled to myself, "you can be a slut next time, tonight you're a prick tease". I didn't bother with heels, I put on some inexpensive accessory jewelry, fluffed my hair and went to check supper. As I opened the oven I was greeted by a savory aroma, it was nearly ready to be eaten.

To my surprise Tom showed up a few minutes after six, the deliveries must have gone quicker than he anticipated. As he walked through the door I put my arms around his neck and kissed him long. When I pulled back I whispered.

"I've been thinking of that kiss since you were in the shop this morning. I almost dropped my guard and kissed you on the spot."

He smiled, "I was thinking the same thing. Damn your lips looked tempting, that's all I thought about today."

I took his coat and pointed him toward the kitchen dining area. He washed his hands in the laundry room half bath and parked his keester in a chair as I was setting the enchilada dish on the table. I lifted his glass and asked what he wanted.

"Milk please. A full glass."

I had picked up a store-bought pie knowing I wouldn't have time to bake, it didn't seem to bother him in the least. With dessert finished we cleaned the kitchen and went into what I call the TV room. He was going to sit in a chair across from me when I made a pouting face and patted next to me. It was as though that's what he wanted but was afraid to assume. As he sat I melted into his arms, gently rolling my leg over his and exposing a good bit of thigh. We made out for a spell, I asked how long he could stay.

"Well, mom has a neighbor looking after her until ten, I should be home by then to make sure she's settled for the night. But I'm yours until 9:30. What did you have in mind?"

I took his hand and mumbled as I put it on my breast, "This".

Within five minutes he had my blouse open devoting his attention to my breasts, as he was going to push the cups up I stopped him.

"Open it right, the clip is in the front, these bras cost too much to risk damaging them, then you'll have full access."

I quickly shucked my blouse and waited for him to un-do the bra, when the clasp was open I put my arms along my sides, he took the hint and slid it off. I moved to straddle him, my breasts were mouth level and I took advantage as I leaned forward. My left nipple was at his mouth as he opened like a birdie taking food from its mother. He sucked the one while he massaged the other, at one point he put both nipples in his mouth and sucked hard, almost too hard. When I flinched he let go and whispered "sorry".

My hips were rocking involuntarily as he sucked and nibbled, I couldn't have stopped them if I wanted to. I could feel his hard cock rubbing against my damp panties and knew I needed to take this a step further. Removing his right hand from my breast I put it under my skirt and directly on my mound. His hand was at an odd angle, but he managed to cup me and squeeze gently, as if to say, "this is mine". I was so close to a small orgasm just from the extensive nipple play that when his finger slid across the gusset on my panties dragging along the swollen wet labia, my body deceived me as it went into convulsions.

I couldn't stop humping his hand and moaning, my hand was at the back of his head holding his mouth tight to my tit. He kept his fingers tight to my slit forcing the material between the labia as I slowly melted back to some semblance of normality. My breathing was ragged and choppy, I was taking deep breaths trying not to pass out. Pulling his head back I flopped mine into the crook of his neck and whispered.

"Oh my, you have no idea how badly I needed that. Thank you. Let me take care of you."

He held me still as he stared in my eyes, "Mmm, not tonight. When we reach that point I'm gonna want all of you, not just a little. Dee, you trip triggers in me I didn't know I had. I thought I'd been with some hot girls, but none of them carries a candle to you. You're the most seductive woman I've ever been with. No woman has ever put my hand on her pussy, I damned near came in my pants. No Dee, the next time we get this far I'm going to want all of you."

I swooned, "And next time you will lover boy, next time you will. It's already nine fifteen, where did the time go? Stay here a minute."

When I returned I had him put his hand out, into it I placed a pair of bright red silk panties and hugged his neck.

"Maybe those will help you after you get home. Just imagine you're filling me with all that lovely baby juice."

I knew I'd screwed up when he tensed, putting my hand on his cock and the other behind his neck I said softly.

"It's okay. I know and I don't care. I don't care if your soldiers are alive or dead as long as what you have goes inside me. Are we good?"

He nodded and stood. "Dee, I know it's too soon for others to know about us, but I'm not going to be able to hold off much longer."

I kissed him, "Soon baby, very soon."

The new graphic artist, Lil, started work Monday, when Tom came in she swooned. She was a 33-year-old divorcee with two kids, what made her think Tom might be interested in her baffled me. After he left I heard her say to Paula.

"I'd fuck him in a heartbeat, in fact I think that's going to be my new goal."

I smiled to myself and thought, "Honey you'll have to get past me first and I have a huge lead".

Tom and I were texting or talking each evening, on Wednesday I went to his place to see if I could help with his mom. She laughed a little, then got serious.

"Would you mind helping me with a bath? I certainly don't want my son seeing me naked, or the neighbor either. She's an old gossip, no telling what she'd say about me."

I stood, "Where's the bathroom, I'll start filling the tub?"

I wrapped her cast in a heavy plastic bag and helped with her clothes, as she slid the panties off she blushed. Wanting to make her more at ease I stated.

"Ah, another woman who looks like a woman instead of a ten-year-old."

She didn't utter a word as I helped lower her in the water. I did her back and where she couldn't reach with one arm, when she was finished I held up the towel wrapping it around her body. I asked if she needed help dressing.

"No, I'll be okay. I won't put a bra on anymore tonight and I can get panties on one handed, my nightie to, now that it doesn't hurt so much. Thanks Dee, I hope Tom keeps you, you're good for him. If he doesn't treat you right, you tell me and I'll straighten him out in a hurry."

"He treats me fine, honest. Always a gentleman and an exceptionally good kisser. I hope he keeps me too, I'm ready to find out what true love is."

The next day as Tom picked up items he stayed at the counter a minute longer than usual. In a voice soft enough only I could hear he said.

"Ma really likes you, she says you're down to earth and have a good head on your shoulders. See you tomorrow."

When I sat down the new lady asked what that was all about.

"Oh, his mom. I was asking how his mom was doing, she broke her arm a few weeks ago."

The next morning take a guess who was asking Tom if he needed help caring for his mother. I loved his reply.

"Thanks, but no. The one caring for her now is more than either ma or I could ask for. She's a gem."

He looked at me and smiled, tipped his hat and exited just as he'd done hundreds of times before. Friday she was back at the counter trying to engage Tom in a conversation, I could see it was beginning to rile him. He suddenly leaned over the counter, pulled my face to him and kissed me. He smiled, tipped his hat and walked out the door.

When I turned Paula's smile nearly consumed her face. Lil was stunned as she blurted out.

"What was that about? Do you make a habit of kissing the UPS guys?"

I stood at the counter watching him drive away, then turned to address her question.

"Only the one who's my boyfriend."

Her face became beet red, in not much more than a whisper she hissed. "Boyfriend my ass, you're like fifteen or twenty years older than him. No way you're his girlfriend."

I looked at Paula who gave me a thumbs up and giggled, "I knew something was up with you two. Way to go girl."

Lil didn't say another word to me the rest of the day, which suited me fine. Just before closing I got a text from Tom. "I'll be at your place by seven, love you."

As I drove home I knew what I was going to do. I was going to have him in bed screwing me, I didn't care what he or anyone else thought. Before supper, or after, I didn't really care, maybe both. He'd kissed me in public, it was time he fucked me in private. Stepping out of the shower I reached in the closet and pulled out the super mini skirt I'd worn to get Bert ready for Audrey. I slid the thong up my legs, pulled it tight against the vulva and rummaged through the closet until I found what I wanted, a cream-colored transparent blouse. There'd be no bra tonight, I was going to be on display and ready for fucking whenever he got here. A pair of four-inch fuck me heels and I was ready to go.

I had told him earlier to just walk in, I heard the door open, when he yelled "honey I'm home" I damned near had an orgasm on the spot. The click clack of my heels on the hardwood floor was the only sound other than the door closing as I walked to him. His eyes were huge, I thought I saw drool leave one side of his mouth. I was a foot away when her reached for me, I quickly took his right hand into my left and put it under my skirt as I pulled him tight with my right. We were lip locked a half minute or more when I broke the kiss and whispered.

"Hello darling. Would you like me now, after supper, or both? Your decision lover boy."

He growled as he cupped my sex, rubbing, massaging, sliding his finger past the material and into my warm slick puddle of girl juices. Lifting me into his arms hetook me to the couch where we began to make out. With the blouse open and his lips mauling my tits I pushed against him gently.

"One of us needs to turn the oven off before we burn the house down."

He jumped up headed for the kitchen, when he got back I had discarded the blouse, my breasts were eagerly awaiting his hands and lips. As he sat I held him at bay long enough to ask.

"Tom, are you sure you want this older lady? I have wrinkles and stretch marks and layers where there never used to be any. My boobs hang a little. I don't want to be your latest lay, if you can't commit beyond that then let's be friends after tonight. One other thing, I'll be 42 soon, are you absolutely sure."

He tensed and looked peeved, "I could care less that you're older. I thought we had this bullshit out of the way, age is a number and nothing more as far as I'm concerned. As for your wrinkles and stretch marks and boobs hanging a little. Who gives a flyin fuck Dee? Not me, I like everything about you, head to toe, and unless I'm wrong I should be the only one you need to impress. Can we bury this shit once and for all?"

I grabbed his neck and held him tight, "Yes, I love you, the topic will never come up again."

He smiled as his hands went to my breasts, "You've been a naughty girl DeeDee, there will need to be a punishment. I want you to stand, lift the skirt to your waist, get rid of that thong and put your pussy in my face."

I did as he said, his hands were on my hips pulling me forward as he lay down, switching his hands to my waist he lifted and sat me directly on his face. His tongue was in my puss quicker than Jack Flash, holding my skirt up I watched him lick me to a body shaking orgasm. I thought he would be done when the climax began, silly me, he continued to lick sending a second wave through my body. I heard a scream and realized it was me after the next wave flooded my body. It was too much, simply too much, I clamped my thighs tight to his head and pushed his mouth off my body.

While I was slumped over the back of the couch, he lifted my body, scooted out from under and the next thing I remembered was him lifting my hips. His lovely cock was at the entrance to my vagina, my body betrayed me as it started pushing back fucking him. He stayed put letting me fuck him in place, when I felt his hands grip my hips I arched my back and pushed my pussy tight against his body. He wasted no time pulling back and then slamming forward, dammit, I was in sex heaven, loving every second of him throttling my pussy.

He gave my ass a hard slap just before he leaned over my back and grabbed my swinging tits. I loved being owned by this man, his cut cock with the large purple looking head, the way it opened my vaginal walls only to have them immediately hug the shaft as it passed through. When his pelvis would meet my ass I could feel the tip of his cock a fraction of an inch from my cervix, never had I been so completely filled before. He let go of my tits and stood grasping my hips, thrusting harder than before, my body was rocking, the only thing preventing me from going over the back of the couch was my arms outstretched holding me in position. What came next surprised and excited me at the same time.

"Who owns this pussy Dee?"

"You do." I muttered.

"Who gets to fuck it anytime they want? Who gets to have this pussy and those beautiful lips wrapped around their cock from this day forward?"

I was in another stratosphere, "You do baby, you do. I'm your fuck toy, I only want to please you. Fuck me hard Tommy, I'm ready to explode again, try to come with me babe."

It would be my third orgasm. In the past I could have counted on two hands how many times I'd had an orgasm just from vaginal stimulation. The one pending would be my third, not counting the waves of pleasure he had inflicted on my body with his tongue. He began to grunt and his cock began to swell, oh boy, the reward for wearing myself out trying to empty his balls was about to fill my pussy.

As he let out a loud AHHH I felt my body go over the edge, he was pushing into me with short strokes, every one of them was a spurt of semen I could feel hitting the cervix. I was exhausted, I hadn't been fucked like that in decades. His cock was still inside twitching and throbbing. He gave my ass a gentle slap and bent over my back.

"That was wonderful Dee, and don't you be naughty again."

As he pulled out and lifted I slumped into the couch turning my face to the side.

"If I get fucked like that as punishment every time, I'm going to be an absolute bitch. I'll be your naughty girl anytime you want baby. My God that was so good, now, let's eat, I'm starved."

I laughed when I turned, there he stood with his dick hanging out coated with a combination of his semen and my juices. He hadn't so much as bothered to take his pants off before he made love to me. Sitting up it was the first time I had to enjoy seeing what had impaled me with such precision. I had been in such an orgasmic stupor after having been licked to a wave of climaxes that I had no idea he'd never taken his pants off. There before my eyes was the lovely hunk of meat I had so enjoyed hanging off the front of him. Though it was deflated and softening the veins along the sides still stood out and the head was like a helmet covering the shaft. How did I get so lucky I wondered? I pulled his body to me and opened my mouth taking his softening cock inside.

I'd never been one to suck cock with much enthusiasm, and certainly not after it had been in my pussy, yet tonight it seemed different. I wanted to do this, I wanted to please him, I wanted him to be happy with and ravish my body again as soon as he was able. I thought I would be repulsed by the taste of myself on him, I liked tasting me, I wasn't sure I'd like tasting both of us, to my delight I was. It was also to my delight that he began to harden in my mouth, I kept at it until he took my head in his hands and pulled me away looking down.

"Unless you want to get fucked again you'd better stop."

I immediately stuffed as much of his cock into my mouth as possible, sucking, slurping, wrapping my tongue as far around the head as I could, teasing the frenulum. I could feel him growing in my mouth and prepared to do something I'd never done before, swallow. He pulled my head back, his cock left my mouth with a loud POP. Lifting me up he kissed me, not a peck, he kissed me deep and long. Then threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and took me down the hall. I squealed like a little girl when he tossed me on the bed, his cock standing tall, swaying back and forth.

I grabbed his pants and underwear releasing the monster to attack my pussy again. Ripping open his shirt I smiled, I love a hairy chest, running my fingers through the forest on his chest I licked the bottom of his cock. Taking hold of my skirt he unzipped and took it off, I was about to roll the stockings down when he stopped me.

"Un-uhh, those stay on Dee. I want to feel that silk sliding along my legs as we make love. And that's what we're going to do, make love. I already marked you and own your pussy, now I intend to win your heart with soft loving sex. You're mine Dee, all mine, I don't intend to ever let you go and God help the man who thinks he'll steal you from me."

Reaching my arms to him he hovered above me, I could feel the head trying to find my opening, lifting my hips slightly he slid in balls deep in one long slow stroke. When our pubic hair meshed he let out a soft growl while I moaned, he stayed tight to my body for several seconds before beginning to slowly see saw in and out. I pushed up on his chest.

"Let me see. I want to see you going in and out of me. I love this Tom, I love you."

We were in a slow melodic rhythm, our bodies in sync, his eyes never left my face other than to bend and suck a nipple into his mouth momentarily. We'd been grinding away at least fifteen minutes when I felt the euphoria of the next orgasm begin to flood my body. There were no sounds, no words, only my body reacting in a convulsive manner, my hips pushing into his, my legs around his waist and my tongue buried in his mouth while I moaned. I felt his body begin to tense, lying back I looked in his eyes and whispered.

"Cum for me baby, fill my pussy, I want all of it."

Pushing forward one last time he straightened, arched his back, lodged his body against mine and grunted how I thought an animal would sound. It was music to my ears knowing I could bring about such a reaction from this young man filling me with semen. Semen starting to dribble around the sides of his dick and downward through the crack of my ass. I didn't give the sheets a thought, I had another bed in the guest room we could mess up as well if need be. He lay down next to me, both of us on our side with his dick still in me. That didn't last long, I felt a gush of liquid flow from me when he softened and fell out.

R410a
R410a
2,954 Followers