Life Restart Pt. 02

Story Info
Hipple's very first adventure almost end's in tragedy!
4.8k words
4.88
5.9k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, or non-consensual sex.

Warning: The following story contains depictions of Fart/Scat fetish material as well as unaware wrongful imprisonment.

Life Restart Part 2 -- A dangerous encounter!

Nature truly was a beautiful thing, the myriad of vibrant colours that swayed and shifted with the light of the sun, the ambience of singing birds and rustling leaves that flowed on the fresh spring breeze. Dreaming youths who knew not but the confines of their small towns and villages long for such a scenery, one that would greatly expand their narrowed horizons. The unseen world was one of the greatest motivators that birthed new adventurers every day.

However not every new adventurer was quite up to task.

"Haa...haa...haaah!"

Creeping along a lonely mountain trail at a snail's pace was the chubby figure of a crudely equipped adventurer that looked worse for wear. Using a large stick she'd found somewhere to support her unsteady gait, Hipple trudged along the dirt trail, her short sword rattling in its sheathe and breaking the serene ambiance of the surrounding forestry.

Her face was haggard, and her breathing was laboured, the rays of the midday sun bore down on her, causing the heavy sweat covering her brownish-grey body to glisten.

It had been a little over two hours since she'd left the guild in order to complete her first quest. The task stipulated was the subjugation of Evil Eyes occupying the Northern Range.

Truthfully speaking, this was a dangerous quest that she shouldn't have taken given her severe lack of experience, however the guild was unable to deny her as it had technically fell within the bounds of her rank. The system was young and still held many flaws that needed to be worked out.

And when looking at Hipple's current state, it was evident that her endurance wasn't factored into her rank.

"Haa...can't go on...need...rest."

In the end the Troll could go no further and finally ended up collapsing on her butt at the base of a thick tree. She was already burnt out before even entering battle, her limbs were heavy, and her clothes were absolutely drenched in sweat.

Thankfully, she at least had the magic panties to take care of her accumulating swamp ass. She may be able to chop a small tree down with her sword but hiking was something she didn't seem built for.

"Whoo, I'll just take a little...nap...zzzzz."

It seemed like she wasn't built for adventuring either as Hipple quickly and easily made one of the greatest mistakes an adventurer could possibly make, falling into a deep sleep in the wilderness. This was a mistake that could easily prove fatal, especially when near the habitat of monsters. Even a complete novice like Hipple should have known better, yet the troll simply snored away, completely defenceless.

In the end there was only one other entity still painfully conscious on the scene, the pair of panties wedge firmly in the troll sweat-soaked crack.

Jason was really put through the wringer the entire morning. From having to absorb the trolls terrible morning gas, to sucking up her nervous farts at the guild and now soaking up all the greasy sweat that pooled on her ass cheeks and on the inside of her crack. Throughout the entire hour plus trek into these mountains, he'd probably swallowed a gallon of murky juice from her grimy swamp ass. The taste was nowhere near the foulest he'd experienced so far, but that didn't mean it any easier to get used to.

Jason couldn't help but have dark intrusive thoughts as he was smothered to the ground by the trolls heavy butt. Thoughts that maybe some aggressive monster would happen upon them and put him out of his misery. However, he was truly conflicted in these thoughts as no matter what he'd been put through, from a certain perspective, the troll was simply an innocent being whom partook in his torment unknowingly.

Jason wasn't cruel or heartless enough to wish death upon her for his own convenience.

FFFFFFFFPPRRrRRtTTtttttttt

The human underwear continued to war with his inherent morality that was being constantly shaken with every fart that sputtered from the sleeping troll's behind. In a situation where all of his senses were occupied in trying to endure his stinky torment, some ambiguous figures were allowed to approach without anyone noticing. But then again, even if he did notice their approach, there was absolutely nothing he could do in his current state.

FFFRRrsSSSHHhhhhrrrsssststttttt

Jason was just choking down a hot silent fart that filled his metaphorical gullet out of nowhere, when all of a sudden, he felt movement in the trolls pudgy legs. He was thinking that she'd taken a surprisingly short nap only to have his thoughts change at the sudden feeling of being lifted into the air. Jason had no idea what was going on, it felt like the troll's limbs were moving, however he felt no flexing of her glutes which led him to believe that her body was actually being moved by something.

He had just formed this thought when suddenly, something that felt like a long, thick, snake-like tendril wormed it's way into the trolls leather pants and rubbed right up against him!

[What the fu-!]

Jason's thoughts were silenced as the slick, muscley tendril ran in between the troll's fat thighs from the front and pressed itself into the crack of her butt. Just like that it began to slide back and forth, thoroughly rubbing and grinding Jason's 'face' into the trolls funky snatch and swampy butt crack at the same time!

Jason let out a silent scream as he was made to taste her hot, slimy folds hidden within her puffy pussy lips. The atomic wedgie caused him to have to mop up all the ass grime that he'd been able to avoid so far. Unfortunately for him, the taste and smell had only deepened with age, making the experience for him much worse than it needed to be!

There were many thoughts racing through Jason's frazzled mind, but most of all he wanted to know what the hell was going on and why the damn troll was still snoring away even now!

Within the forest, a common blue jay was bearing witness to an odd scene it had never seen before.

A trio of large round objects, as large as a human child, were floating around a much larger, greyish-brown figure that was suspended mid-air amidst them.

Long, wriggly tentacles were projected from the bodies of the round monsters, tentacles they used to grope about the body of the slumbering troll.

If Jason were to see this scene right now, he would smack his non-existent forehead at this display of dumb luck.

The round monsters had a particularly glaring characteristic which was the large eyeball that made up the majority of their body! They were in fact the very same Evil Eyes that the troll was currently on a quest to subdue! Through some twisted turn of fate, the trio of Evil Eyes had discovered the slumbering troll soon after she'd settled down for a nap.

This would normally spell a death sentence any other time, however for some reason, the highly intelligent monsters had decided to make amusement of the trolls limp form, hence why they were currently groping and molesting her as she slept away seemingly undisturbed.

It was crazy to think that anyone could sleep through such actions, however another thing to know about trolls was that they're notoriously heavy sleepers! The whole smell thing was a matter of personal aversion, this on the other hand was a poor quality that made them unsuited towards the life of an adventurer. It was only the stubborn ones like Hipple that would pursue such a career path, and unfortunately, situations similar to this was the result. Though most cases usually resulted in death rather than molestation...

The evil eyes continued to play with the troll's body. Their slippery tentacles wrapped around her stocky limbs, rubbed and grinded against her ass and slipped into her cleavage showing through the crude leather armour. They wrapped around her pillowy mammaries and flicked at her puffy nipples that were slowly growing erect under the constant stimulation.

Jason's entire body was grinded into every nook and cranny of the troll's funky ass and crotch, picking up and absorbing every bit of leftover sweat, gunk, and grime hidden withing the deepest reaches of her nether region. It was like he was using his tongue to lap up all the filth, the intense smell and taste playing on his senses and making him go crazy.

SPppPRRRRllRrRRRLPPRRptttttttt

As if that wasn't bad enough, the troll was still sputtering out bouts of fetid gas through her relaxed sphincter! The Evil eyes who were using their tentacles to only grope her nether region from outside her panties were spared the rotting stench of the troll's foul gas. Jason on the other hand wasn't so lucky.

GGRrTTRRTtSSPPLLRRGrRLLRlrRRPPPTttttttt

The gas he was currently chugging down was particularly ripe, oddly similar to the nervous farts the troll had been spewing in the guild earlier. It honestly sickened Jason that he was slowly gaining the ability to distinguish the troll's different types of farts simply by smell and taste.

As for why the troll was now releasing nervous farts...

"Mmmm mmmmnnnmm nnngh."

The troll seemed to be experiencing a fantastic dream right about now! It made sense, there was no way that even a troll could sleep peacefully through all of this external stimulation. However, rather than actually wake up, the troll was instead having a steamy wet dream, emphasis on wet.

As the troll moaned in pleasure, Jason was being flooded with sticky pussy juices that incessantly leaked from the troll's puffy snatch that he was being grinded against.

The salty, tangy precum picked up a spoiled, rancid taste as it came into contact with the she-smegma hidden withing the folds of the troll's hot and agitated lady parts.

Jason was able to vividly feel the clammy goo creeping down his 'throat' in large wads.

At this point his morality was being thoroughly shaken and he started having cynical thoughts about accepting the outcome after the Evil Eyes had their fun, maybe then he would finally be put out of his foul misery!

BLRPLRPLRPLLLRRrRRPPPtttttttTTTTTT

The noxious fart clouds still buffeting his fabric certainly didn't help with upholding his moral fortitude.

Unfortunately, it didn't seem like the monsters would relent anytime soon. They continued on with their playing, never seeming to grow bored as Jason was made to constantly endure a barrage of farts, crotch funk, swamp ass and she-pre. It took a good while before the stimulation was too much for the agitated troll.

"Haah, haa-ngggghhhhaaaahhh!!!"

Her moans that were held in her mouth and throat all this while leaked out loudly as the troll gasped from pleasure, ever close to orgasm.

At this time, her wide-open mouth presented an opportunity for one of the Evil eyes and it immediately shoved a thick tentacle into her mouth and halfway down her throat. That was all it took to send the troll over the edge.

With a screamed muffled by the girthy tendril clogging her gullet, the troll came hard, spraying a river of she-cum into her thoroughly abused panties!

Jason was suddenly hit with a waved of slimy ejaculate he was in no way prepared for. The warm liquid spurted and gushed down his throat with such quantity as a horny orc impregnating a virgin elf for the first time! He gulped down large globules of the tangy pussy juice which marinated his tongue causing it to tingle and buzz. He had probably drunk down a pint of the saucy squirt by the time the troll's orgasm finally settled down.

Hipple was left panting heavily, overcome by post orgasmic bliss. It was to the point that the release caused her to finally open her eyes, slowly coming to her senses as she was awakened to a scene she would have never expected! All of the trolls sleepiness was shocked away at the sight of the large crystal-like eyeballs staring her dead in the face as tentacles wriggle all over her body and grinded against her privates!

"......K-kyaaaahhhh!!"

The Troll let out an ear-piercing shriek and swung her limbs about in a flustered manner. Although the reaction was delayed, the aftermath was surprisingly impressive. The eyes that appeared stunned by the loud outburst were suddenly swung about by the troll's flailing arms and legs. The force caused their tentacles to unravel from her body and they were flung in different directions, barely coming to a halt and floating mid-air.

Hipple fell to the ground and quickly rolled away before springing to her feet. Thankfully, the monsters had been too preoccupied to disarm her, and she was able to quickly draw her short sword in a face off against the menacing creatures.

So far, besides getting burnt out, falling asleep and almost dying(?) in the hands(tentacles) of wandering monsters, the troll displayed a strength and readiness befitting of her adventurer rank. Not many novices could send the monster flying the way she'd just did. The Troll was soon able to calm her frazzled nerves and face off against the leering eyes, her confidence growing as the prior display had her thinking that they weren't that difficult to handle.

Jason was holding a much different opinion. He was still crammed into the deepest confines of the Trolls ass crack in an atomic wedgie that the troll couldn't currently be bothered to rectify. But that wasn't the only thing crushing his enthusiasm. There was a reason that novices, even those stronger than their peers, were warned against challenging Evil eyes. To put it quite simply, when facing these monsters, strength alone won't cut it.

Hipple quickly readied her stance before kicking off the ground and charging right at the nearest Evil Eye. Her endurance may have been laughable but her burst speed was nothing to sneeze at, contrary to her chubby form.

Unfortunately, the Troll was doomed before she'd even made it halfway.

The nearest Eye's pupil suddenly turned from black to a glowing violet and a psychic wave rippled outward from its body, bringing the troll's charge to a screeching halt as soon as she made contact!

"Wha-!"

Without understanding what happened, Hipple could only powerlessly fall flat to the ground. An incredulous look marked her face as she remained fully conscious and aware, yet her body lay limp as though she were paralyzed. At the dropped of a hat she'd fallen into a terrible predicament. The trolls confidence was shattered and replace by nervousness and dread that grew as the eyes slowly loomed in on her position.

Jason also grew nervous, the death that he'd been anticipating mere moments ago now caused him regretful lament as the possibility became ever real. He at least hoped that the troll wouldn't suffer, an odd thought to have toward his unaware tormentor. The troll shared his thoughts, hoping that she at least wouldn't have to endure such humiliation a second time.

Unfortunately for the both of them, the Evil eyes had much more sinister plans.

Another psychic wave spread out, causing the Hipple to clench her eyes shut and await her demise...that never came. After waiting a short moment with nothing happening, the Troll hesitantly opened her trembling eyelids, only to see the evil eyes now gathered a little bit further away and simply staring at her.

The Troll had no idea what to make of the situation, it was such a bizarre development that she actually began to have thoughts that they were taking pity on her and letting her go. These thoughts were quickly dashed the next moment.

*GURGLE!*

"Eep!"

The Troll suddenly let out a yelp and grabbed at her stomach that was giving off a loud, ominous growl. She seemed to have regained her freedom of movement at some point, but that wasn't important at the moment! Sweat beaded on her forehead as the troll's stomach grumbled and groaned without end. She moaned and panted as an unknown beast writhed around in her gut, yelling for a way out! It wasn't long before she couldn't take any more, she began to grunt as her wrinkly pink butthole hidden between her doughy butt cheeks began to wink open.

Jason was just as dumbfounded at the situation as the troll was. He couldn't see a thing that was transpiring outside but just the lack of killing already alerted him that something was wrong. He didn't get much time to think on it before a loud growl sounded from the troll's pudgy belly. The sound caused him to freeze up right away as an inkling of a deduction came to him. The result he arrived to when he put two and two together left him in dread.

BLURPRrLlRRrRPPTTPPrrplllRRPTTTttttrRRRRrrppttttt

A bubble, baritone blast of putrid flatulence spewed from the troll's shithole with enough force to unwedge the panties stuck in her ass crack. The hot, creamy gas rammed against the fabric of Jason's body and flowed into his 'nose' and down his 'throat' like buttery cream of onion made from rotten onions and hyena butter! The fart smelled so foul that his sinuses that didn't physically exist actually stung, a lot!

Just a single fart was already overwhelming, yet the troll's tummy continued to growl like an angered beast awoken from its slumber!

*GURGLE!*

"Hnngghh!"

SPppPRRRRllRrRRRLPPRRpttttttttsspspppttptttttt

A disgusting wet fart sent sticky ass juice splattering all over the inside of Jason's 'mouth' that fell on his 'tongue' like acid rain! The heinous smell and taste of rotten eggs, spoiled milk and cesspool cheese created a horrific dead zone of stink where not even a fly would land!

The troll clutched he aching belly and rolled along the ground.

PPPrRRRrrRGGRrrttRTTTTTttttttttttt

BLURPRrLlRRrRPPTTPPrrplllRRPTTTtttt

PPRLRLLRPPTTtttPPRarRRrRPPRrttTTTtttt

SPppPRRRRllRrRRRLPPRRptttttttt

GGRrTTRRTtSSPPLLRRGrRLLRlrRRPPPTttttttt

With every move she made, a gut-melting sputtery fart would go spewing from her poop chute. The noxious gas was hot enough to make her shithole numb, they continuously filled her panties that had no choice but to choke down the baleful brew that came with such volume and force that gas would be pouring from his facial orifices if he had any!

BRRrrRRrbbRtRTrrTTTttRRtttTTTTTttttt

FLFLLBBBRRRrrRrrRRrrrrrrrr

No matter how much gas she voided, her stomach continued to act up under the watchful gaze of the Evil Eyes' glowing eyeballs.

PPllLOORRrrPPpTtttTTTtttttttt

The gas attack continued like that for minutes that felt like hours up until a particularly wet fart expelled a decent dollop of slimy butt sauce into Jason's 'mouth'! The living panty was forced to try to swallow down the shitty fart juice that for some reason clung to the inside of his 'throat' like stubborn snot. Jason had no idea why the sensation had to be so realistic as he didn't even have a nose, mouth, or a throat in the first place! He was really at his wits end acting as a fart receptacle for the unnecessarily gassy troll!

It seemed that he wasn't the only one as one of the evil eyes suddenly nudged the one at the forefront, breaking the hypnosis it was enacting on the troll.

Hipple finally came to a stop and lay flat on her back against the cold forest floor. She was drenched in sweat and panting heavily, her stomach finally settling down slowly but with small puffs of gas squeezing out of her crack. That was truly one of the worst experiences she's ever had. He asshole stung from the scorching rippers she was forced to release, and her tummy felt weird from releasing all that gas that hadn't got done cooking yet.

But at least she wasn't the one that had to endure the aftermath of the rancid butt bombs.

Just when she was about to feel relieved that the torment was finally over, the Eye that had interrupted the previous hypnotic spell began to release its own psychic waves that fell unto the incapacitated troll. Her pupils suddenly contracted as her stomach that had just settled down started acting up again! The troll groaned and rolled over while clutching her stomach, the ache was actually worse this time.

12