Life Restart Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As for why the evil eyes would stop the hypnosis only to start doing the same thing again, that was because the aim was different this time.

Jason had barely endured the previous bout of rank flatulence that attacked him like a flood of rancid stink. Just when he was thinking that he'd gotten some reprieve, the damning sound if the trolls gurgling stomach came as a wakeup call that things weren't over yet.

The sick Evil Eye bastards seemed to be enjoying themselves and showed no signs of stopping their torment any time soon.

All Jason could do in this situation was resolve himself to take on the farts that would soon be coming.

PPPrRRRrrRGGRrrttRTTTTTtttttt...

Indeed, a raspy ripper of a fart soon followed after he'd had that thought, however, this time there was way more than just gas that came out!

GgGHBBRrrRRRrrBBRRrrttttTTttttt

Jason had no idea what hit him, before the fart had even properly ended, an avalanche of hot, sticky waste came pouring from the troll's shithole and filled him until his fabric was stretched!

The human panties ballooned outwards with the heavy load of creamy troll poop, the brown colour of which could be seen through the thin fabric.

The series of events happened way too quickly, by the time Jason realised what happened, his special abilities had already kicked in and poop packed into his pantied form slowly began to disappear. A nose-burning stench like a public latrine lit on fire now filled his 'nostrils'! It was like the smell of the farts that he'd already found unbearable was concentrated and condensed until it reached the semi-solid form of the mushy troll shit filling his 'mouth' and flowing down his 'throat'!

The taste was ever more atrocious, as if a plethora of expired goods were thrown into a witch's cauldron and brewed with countless 'flavour' enhancers!

BLURPRrLlRRrRPPTTPPrrplllRRPTT

Creamy buttloaf kept pouring from the Troll's gaping shithole regardless of Jason's suffering, bubbly farts sputtered and popped around the girthy log stretching her anus.

The chunky mass of poop seemed to take much longer to "digest" than all of the other nasty stuff Jason had been made to absorb so far. The rate at which the buttfudge disappeared down his 'gullet' was only slightly faster than the rate at which it came out of the Troll's behind. This created a situation where he constantly felt stuffed despite not having an actual stomach. That together with the god-awful smell and taste made for a whole new experience, a pretty terrible one!

"Hhnngguuuh~"

Hipple moaned with glazed eyes and her large tongue flopping outside of her mouth, staining the dirt ground in dripping saliva. She hadn't pooped since before she'd picked up the magic panties the previous afternoon. It brought her a strange feeling of euphoria to drop a huge, hypnotically induced shit that had been stewing inside of her for a while.

What she didn't know was that the evil eyes were currently implanting aphrodisiacal suggestions in her mind which was causing her pleasure from filling her panties with poop.

The highly intelligent creatures were developing a great sense for inducing humiliation as they enjoyed the sight of the Troll laying down with her large ass in the air and a panty full of poop while drowning in pleasure.

It took a while for Hipple's lengthy bowel movement to end. The troll was left as is, flashing her panty-clad full moon as she panted heavily while coming down from her euphoric high.

Jason on the other hand was in a way worse state mentally. After having dealt with all the waste, his form had returned to its original pristine state. Although he no longer felt bloated, there was nothing he could do about the atrocious smell and taste staining his senses. The ordeal had left him well and truly disoriented. He felt like he could still feel every individual lump, clump and corn of the trolls poop grinding against his non-existent throat. It felt like there was shit slime still coating his "gullet" and no matter how much the human-panties wished he had a mouth with which to cough, all he could do was let out haggard retches and gags that only he could hear.

The Evil Eyes had apparently had their fun and were now silently debating among themselves whether to kill the adventurer or keep her for future fun. Before that though, there was something that had piqued their curiosity.

The way in which the troll's waste disappeared caused them to grow interested in the strange skin-like thing covering her bubbly backside.

Their nature caused them to want to immediately investigate the cause of their intrigued.

Large round shadows loomed over the half-conscious troll who was too mentally exhausted to react. The Evil Eyes gathered around her butt and stared curiously at underwear that was giving off a strange vibe as if it were alive, their inquisitive minds soon getting the best of them.

It was true what they said that curiosity killed the cat. A prime example of this was what happened when one Evil Eye did something that had unknowingly doomed them all.

A slick tentacle pinched the elastic of the panties and pulled them down with no delay or hesitation, the first mistake. The second mistake, and the last they ever made, was getting in even closer to grab a good look despite them literally being composed of a single massive eye.

PHPPRRRrBBRRTTTTttPrRRAArrrppBBRRRTTttpPPPRRrRrtttt

With exquisite timing, a huge post-poop farts erupted from the troll's shithole! With the magical panties out of the way, the noxious fart cloud was allowed to spread out, quickly enveloping all three evil eyes in a smog of rancid greenish-brown gas!

Evil Eyes were hyper-sensitive creatures by design, hence the reason they could use such powerful mental manipulation magic, the very ability that made them dangerous in the first place. The moment they were assaulted by the troll's gas that was countless times more potent than a normal creature's, they almost immediately experience sensory overload!

The Evil Eyes' tentacles quickly grew stiff and they spasmed about as if they were experiencing seizures. Shortly afterwards, they dropped to the ground one after another, their vibrant pupils having gone dim.

The high-risk creatures were literally renders unconscious by the troll's horrendous flatulence!

"Wha- huh?!"

The silence that had befallen the surroundings was broken by the Troll who soon regained her senses and was astonished by the scene around her.

Hipple was slow to react, she had no idea what was going on, but even though she was a little dim, she could identify the opportunity that now presented itself on a silver platter, one that she would likely lose if she didn't act quickly!

Her body still felt like jelly, but the Troll forced herself to move through sheer will and was eventually able to get to her feet, though a little unsteady. She found her sword that had fallen nearby and picked it up before trudging towards the incapacitated monsters.

***

"Hmm hmhm hmm🎶."

Hipple hummed a tune to herself as she made her way home. There were many ups and down along the way, more downs than ups to be honest, but in the end, she was able to successfully complete her quest. It was especially funny seeing the guild receptionist's dumbfounded face when she handed over three freshly harvested evil eye crystals as her proof of subjugation. How she had managed to obtain them was naturally kept a secret.

Not only had the Troll gained a large chunk of contribution towards her rank, but she'd also made a sizable amount of money from the quest compensation.

She was now carrying shopping bags stuffed with all kinds of food ingredients from the market. Whereas before she had to scrounge and act carefully with the little money she made from odd jobs, she could now eat lavishly thanks to her new job that was as profitable as it was dangerous. She'd even went as far as to treat herself to some fresh yogurt, a luxury she hadn't been able to enjoy for a long time. The taste was amazing, but it unfortunately made her stomach act up, she remembered that the humans called it "lactose intolerance".

But now there was no issue as she had her trusty magic panties to take care of the aftermath. She'd even recently learned that it could handle her massive poops as well, even more of a reason to take it off hardly ever!

FFFFFFFFPPRRrRRtTTPPRRorrRoRRrRRTTtt

The troll enjoyed her evening stroll home, letting out a steaming fart that no-one was around to smell, no-one except the living undergarments that let out an aggrieved groan, a defeated response heard by no-one but himself.

To be continued...

12