Life Restart Pt. 03

Story Info
As if Jason's experience couldn't get any wilder.
6.8k words
4.38
9.1k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: The following story contains depictions of Fart/Scat fetish material as well as unaware wrongful imprisonment.

Life Restart Part 3 -- A 'Terrible' Curse

Things had been going well for Hipple lately. The Troll may have been a bit simple, however she was able to learn from her mistakes and had been having greater success on quests ever since her first one that had almost ended in tragedy.

From gathering quests, escorts and subjugations, the Troll was slowly racking up more and more experience. Her rank was especially on the rise since she began regularly bringing in drops from Evil Eyes that were the bane of all novice adventurers. There were many speculations among people of how she was able to accomplish such a thing, however while the Guild may have been young, there was still a proper confidentiality act being upheld. And naturally, there was no way the Troll would go out of her way to explain her special method.

A big change that came with Hipple's recent success was that other adventurer parties also started to pay more attention to her. She'd even recently been invited to a party for a subjugation quest, which the Troll enthusiastically accepted.

That party was now on route toward the area designated in the quest.

***

"Hey, you doing okay back there?!"

A loud shout broke through the noise of galloping hooves. The speaker, a half-elf young man with short brown hair and emerald eyes. He wore a set of exquisite leather armour and slung on his back was a bow that faintly radiated an emerald light, along with a quiver of arrows.

"Y-yeah...I'm doing just fine!"

A response came equally as loudly from the back of the five-man formation.

Travelling along the dirt trail were 5 people on horseback, and it was obvious at a glance that they were an adventurer party.

The frontrunner was the aforementioned half-elf, a rarely encountered species of sub-humans. His positioning in the formation, despite his being a ranger, indicated his role as the party's leader.

Following right behind him was an odd combination of two humans and another sub-human.

One of the humans was a light mage male specialized in support and healing while the other was a sorceress specialized in hexes and curses. Then there was the sub-human that was the favourite frontline of any party, a pure-blooded ogre, or an ogress in this case.

She had light, blueish purple skin while her hair that was tied into a long-braided ponytail was cream coloured, the same as her eyebrows and long eyelashes. Long, pearly white canines peaked from her plump lips that instead of making her appear ugly, actually complimented her face that was oddly pretty for an ogre.

Her well-toned body was adorned with leather armour that accentuated her bountiful bust while a great sword and buckler were equipped on her person, a strange combination if not for the ogres' extraordinary strength.

Last in line was a familiar troll girl who was having her very first horse riding experience.

BBbrrRRrrRRPPptTTtttt

The horse under her slightly jolted from the noise that only it could barely make out while being so close.

The Troll was sorry for startling the poor creature but there wasn't much to be done about the situation.

This was Hipple's very first quest as part of a party and there was no way she wouldn't be nervous about her performance. It also didn't help that she was riding a horse for the first time, and at a speed that could prove dangerous should she fall off.

PHPPLlorrRRGGRrt

It also didn't help that the horse would jolt every time a nervous fart blasted from her behind, causing her to only grow more nervous and creating a vicious cycle of more and more gas building up in her gut. It was a good thing then that she was placed at the back of the advancing party. This way she was able to hide the sound of her raunchy ass blasts that she worried would be made out among the loudly galloping hooves.

PHPPRRAArRRrrrrrrp

The positioning also made it so that there was nobody downwind of her tooting popper. But then again, this concern was more of a paranoia as any gas that left her shitter would be fully absorbed by her magical panties. And speaking of which...

PpRRRrttprrPRRRRrPRtprtttttttsststtt

That one felt to Jason like he'd swallowed a pint of hot, rotten cheese sauce. As he retched on the horrid stink of the gut bomb, he couldn't help but think that there were many situations where the dorky troll seemed to get nervous.

The human panties had huffed on and tasted many different types of the Troll's farts and her nervous poots ranked among the top in terms of foulness!

PHRPPPPPpPRRrRRRRrrrrrrrr

What made the situation even worse was the way in which the saddle caused him to sink deep into her swampy crack! His "nose" was glued right to her funky fart-spewing shithole while his "mouth" enveloped her musty snatch.

The rough ride that she wasn't used to was causing the Troll to grow inadvertently excited as the saddle rubbed roughly against her crotch. Tangy pussy juices constantly leaked out and slid along Jason's "tongue" and down his "throat" as he was made to involuntary eat the Troll out!

PPRRrtRTTTBRRTtttt

Of course, this was all happening while his "nostrils" were being barraged by her rancid shit vapour!

The party's destination was a good ways out of town, meaning that all of them, especially the pair of living underwear, were in for a long ride. Along the way, Jason was growing more of a connoisseur of the Troll's putrid poots. Dry ones that burnt as they filled him, wet ones that splattered him in butt slime, those were especially heinous as they would take a little longer to absorb, the horrible smell assaulting his senses all the while.

At some point in the journey, Jason felt the Troll shift slightly in her seat.

[Is she going to-]

No sooner had he thought that before a thick deluge of a familiar tasting hot liquid filled his mouth. A slight yellow discolouration in his fabric showed for a split second and disappeared as quickly as it came! Hot, acrid troll piss washed over his "tongue" and gushed down his "throat" as the Troll seemed to find enough leeway during the ride to relieve her huge bladder!

This was nowhere near Jason's first time sipping on frothy troll pee, however he never got used to the taste as the steaming urine gushed down his gullet with enough force to make one wonder if she'd been holding it for days!

Apparently, Hipple had been reading the adventure handbook and had learned how important it was to take care of one's body. Therefore, her fluid intake had increased as of late, and this naturally led to her having to take more frequent trips to the little troll's room. But what was inconvenient to some was nary an issue to her who had a mobile chamber pot always at the ready.

And speaking of which, the Troll had also been eating quite well ever since she'd gained success as an adventurer. A result of this were her farts growing even more potent than before...

BBRRRRPPppttttPHPPRROoorRRrTTtttttt

...as well as an increase in the "by-product" that naturally came with a more bountiful diet.

While the Troll probably wasn't in a comfortable enough position to do *that* during the ride, the particular smell of the fart he'd just choked down informed Jason that his own *mealtime* would be upon him soon enough.

FFFFFFFFPPRRrRRtTTtttsssttsttt

In the meantime, the living panties was made to huff on the gas that would've made him choke on the last spurt of piss to hit his throat, if he physically had one at least.

And thus, the party continued on toward their quest, hopefully the first of many collaborations to come.

***

Under the starry sky that was difficult to see within the town, a group was gathered around a gently swaying fire. The party of adventurers was discussing their future actions while deciding on the order of the night watch. All the while they kept their weapons prepped and at the ready.

"Hey, that troll's been out there for a while now."

"Her name's Hipple."

"Whatever, someone go check on her."

"Ugh, no thanks."

Even though they were generally accepting of the Troll for her supposed skills, there were still a couple of those who still refrained from interacting with her on a personal level.

That was when the Ogress suddenly stood up. Under the awkward gazes of the other three, she silently made her way over to where Hipple had run off to.

The silence persisted until they were sure that she was out of earshot.

"Hey, don't you think Keila's been in a poor mood since Hipple joined?"

"I wouldn't really call it a poor mood since that's how she usually is, though she really has been especially quiet today."

"Maybe she's got something against trolls?"

"She's probably unhappy that we brought on another frontline."

"Yeah, probably."

The three continued to talk amongst themselves in the absence of the two sub-humans.

***

"Whoooo~"

Hipple sighed from her position, squatting behind a large shrub. The Troll patted her belly that felt lighter after having dumped a hefty bowel movement.

Strangely enough, her panties were still clasped firmly over her large bubbly butt despite her having just pinched off a pretty girthy log of poop.

As was stated before, Hipple had been reading the adventurer manual a lot lately, and in it was a section about wilderness conduct. One of the mentions was to not leave any traces that could alert monsters of your presence, waste being the primary example. Other adventurers would find this measure a hassle, but thanks to her magic panties, Hipple was able to dump a load literally anywhere she went without leaving behind a single trace and with no-one being the wiser.

At first, she'd been reluctant to poop into the sparkling white underwear that was her first and only magic item.

However, over time she had gained confidence in the dainty draws that seemed able to do away with her crap loads that had only grown larger and more potent since her purse had gotten some weight to it. In fact, the number of times she's taken a dump with them pulled down had slowly become less and less to the point that even when she was home, she would simply let out her waste and let it pile up in the panties until it vanished to somewhere unknown.

However, what was convenient to her was to the detriment of the pair of living underwear that had to experience constant gnarly bowels movements being dumped into his "mouth" and pumped down his "throat".

Even now Jason could still vividly recall the sensation of the Troll's lumpy, slimy poop breaking apart in his mouth and sliding down his throat in large clumps!

As always, the smell and taste of the Troll's shit was countless times worse than that of her farts that by themselves could send someone mad.

Were he a normal human, his nose would've probably already melted off while his tongue would be permanently stained in a sickening shade of greenish brown!

BBbrrRRrrRRPPptTTtPHPPRRAArRRrrrrrrp

And of course, the farts weren't excluded from the mix. The beefy baritone blast of befouled broccoli soup and rotten egg extract plagued his sense of smell as he choked down the lumpy buttload that was his own portion of the Troll's hearty meals, cooked to perfection in her bubbly gut!

Hipple was drawing on the ground with a stick while waiting for the tingle in her butthole to settle down. The girth of the log she'd pinched off in the end had surprised both her and Jason who'd felt like he was actually choking as the crap greasily slid down his violated "throat" inch by inch.

"What are you doing?"

"Hyaa!!"

A voice from out of nowhere scared the Troll and caused her to fall on her rump. It was a voice she was unfamiliar with and therefore had easily made her startled. When she looked up at who it was, there was the Ogress from the party, standing under the night sky with the moonlight reflecting off her hair like they were composed of silver threads.

In contrast to her exotic beauty was her face that was crumpled into a frown. Her expression caused Hipple to come to herself as she tried to stammer an answer.

"U-uhm, I...uh."

Obviously, she couldn't explain that she'd been pooping or else that would draw question towards her magical pair of underwear. They were after all just temporary team members, a magic item was enough for even the best of friends to try and kill each other over.

Seeing how the other party failed to answer, Keila's frown only deepened, but instead of pressing the issue any further, she simply tossed an object to the Troll.

Hipple hurriedly caught what was thrown, only to see that it was her own short sword, the very one she'd used on her first ever quest.

The other party members didn't seem to have realised that she'd picked up the weapon that the Troll had carelessly left behind.

"Come."

That was all the Ogre said before she turned around and walked towards an open clearing. Hipple who was caught up in her pace quickly got to her feet and hurried behind her like an abandoned puppy.

Truthfully speaking, Keila really wasn't in a good mood as of late. Fact was that she was actually the most experienced among all their party members, however the leader position had naturally gone to the half-elf welp purely because of his status. She never really coveted the position and never actually complained, however that didn't mean that she was happy with his leadership. Any opinions she had would usually be challenged by the other two and be shut down in the end.

There were of course many times where she thought about just leaving the party, however she had her own set of circumstances to consider, and in the end decided to put up with it as best she could in the meantime, regardless of whatever idiotic decisions the half-elf welp made.

Even now, they had gone and hired another frontliner when they were actually in desperate need of an able scout. Keila had thus decided on her own to test out the Troll's ability to ensure that she would at least not hold them back during the quest. Others may have coveted her because of her track record of slaying Evil Eyes, however the Ogress would only be convinced after seeing her prowess with her own eyes.

This led to the current development where the two were facing off against each other with drawn weapons that shone under the moonlight.

The tranquil night breeze rustled through the grass and carried over the voice of the Ogress whose stance was insultingly lax.

"Whenever you're ready."

"Hap!"

Thus began an arduous sparring session that will be briefly summarised as this is fap material, not a shounen manga.

The gist of it all was that Hipple was on the constant offensive while Keila effectively warded off her every attack. Even though it seemed like child's play to deal with the Troll on the outside, the stern Ogress was actually full of praise for her natural strength and budding battle instinct. Her stamina was something that could be gradually worked on. The Ogress even started offering her pointers as the two became sweaty in their brawl, neither of them seeming to mind in the least.

The Ogre revelled in the physical exertion while the Troll's butt sweat was being snapped up by her super absorbent magic panties.

However, all good things must come to an end at some point.

"Kyaaa!"

"Huk!"

Hipple suddenly tripped on a root and fell forward as she was charging at Keila. All the Ogress saw was the Troll quickly falling out of view before a heavy impact struck her abdomen!

The pair of sub-humans fell to the floor hard.

"Ow owww, what the fuc-"

The Ogress started before her voice almost immediately caught in her throat.

"S-sorry, I just...just..."

Hipple also stammered to a stop as her gaze landed on this thing right in front of her face.

It would appear that at some point during the fall and subsequent collision, that the Troll had grabbed hold of the Ogress' pants in an effort to brace herself, an attempt that naturally ended in failure. All she'd actually managed to do was literally pull Keila's pants down. That was all well and good, it was an accident, and they were both girls, so there was not much of an issue. Well, that was how Hipple thought until she laid eyes on the large masculine member dangling between Keila's legs!

"..."

"..."

Hipple didn't have much knowledge on biology, and she had hardly ever seen one before, however she could be fairly certain that girls, and a girl Keila certainly was, weren't supposed to have a full set of cock and balls adorning their crotch!

Again, it wasn't like she'd seen many before now, however the Ogress's package that was the same exotic colour as her skin seemed to veer greatly on the larger side, a form that would definitely put most human's to shame!

"Are you done staring?"

Hipple was broken out of her trance by the aggressive voice of the Ogress who then yanked the edges of her pants from the hands of the Troll who'd not even noticed that she was still holding onto them.

"U-uhm..."

Hipple stammered but could hardly find the words to say in the awkward situation. Meanwhile the Ogress finished buckling her belt and check that her pants were properly secured this time.

"I think we're just about done here for now."

With her mood apparently soured, Keila leisurely turned away from the stunned Troll and made her way back over to the campsite.

Hipple was left where she was, trying to wrap her head around what had just happened.

***

The next day.

Clang! Shiik!

After a slightly awkward night together, the party had set of in the morning and eventually reached their destination. It hadn't taken them long to come upon the targets of their designated subjugation quest.

They were now engaged in a battle with a posse of goblins, perhaps the most common of all beginner subjugation charges.

While the party was mostly composed of novices, there was no way that any of them would have trouble dealing with the little green vermin. In particular, Keila who held the most strength and experience was practically slaughtering the monsters as she wielded her great sword in wide arcs with little to no regard for defence. This allowed the other party members to take it a bit easy as the frontline dealt the most damage.

Surprisingly, Hipple wasn't that far behind Keila in terms of kill count. The relatively weak monsters that relied solely on physical melee with little to no tricks was the perfect targets for the Troll to show off her physical prowess. She had even managed to draw mid-battle praise from the Ogress who she'd had an awkward encounter with the night before. Hipple's short sword was painted red as she reaped the life of one goblin after another. Working in tandem with Keila and the other party members, they were able to make short work of the band of goblins.

"$@*&!%^!"

The last goblin fell with an ear-piercing shriek as Keila withdrew her great sword that had pieced both its chest and the hard ground below it.

"Hey, great work!"

"Haah, haah, thanks, you too."

Though slightly out of breath, the Troll still beamed from the Ogress' praise. Like that, the party offered their own compliments to each other before they began to discuss follow-up plans. They would have to efficiently claim proof of subjugation from each corpse and decide how to divvy up the compensation so that all would be in order by the time they reached back to town.

In their excitement, none of them seemed to notice the small shadow lurking nearby, by the time the half-elf youngling realised their blunder, it was already too late.

"Hey, look out!"

Faster than his words could leave his mouth, an arrow was knocked and fired right toward the source of his alarm, missing, and landing right at the foot of a goblin mage that'd been weaving together an unknown enchantment without anyone realising!

12