Life Restart Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The goblin became startled at the arrow that'd just barely missed it, which cause a portion of the magic circle it was forming to crumble away and dissipate. The curse that it'd been chanting had its basic form change, however, in that split second, the goblin mage decided to fire the spell anyway as it knew it would probably soon die.

The time that seemed to stretch on forever resumed and what welcomed the rest of the party members that'd turned around was a cluster of sinister looking mana headed right for them!

Keila raised her buckler by instinct, however she was startled to see a brown blur pass right in front of her at the last second!

A bright flash caused the party members to close their eyes, except for the half-elf who bore with it to launch another arrow at the retreating goblin mage. This time, his aim was true and the arrow pierce right through the centre of its large green head. However, it would appear that the damage had already been done.

"Hey, are you okay?!"

"Hey!"

The various party members showed their concern for the fallen Troll, especially Keila who'd clearly seen how she took the spell in her place. The Ogress cursed inside, at their incompetent leader for failing to find a proper scout, and at herself for getting caught up in the atmosphere and making such a crucial mistake. The ogress was distraught as she rolled Hipple over...only to see the Troll staring back at her and blinking away as if she'd just woken up from a sweet dream.

"Uuh, are...are you okay?"

"...I think so?"

Hipple herself wasn't sure what to make of her seemingly normal condition. The Troll sat up among everyone's concerned gazes and patted herself down lightly. After a moment, it seemed to her like there really was nothing wrong.

"Maybe the curse lost its effect because of Jareth's interruption?"

That was the only logical explanation they could come up with and the party eventually accepted this as the consensus.

In the end, Keila helped the Troll back to her feet with an expression of relief, and as Hipple dusted herself off, the rest of the party busied themselves with gathering the spoils of the not so hard-fought battle.

However, as they all went around collecting the ears of the goblins, the Troll was greatly bothered by a discomforting feeling she was experiencing in her crotch.

***

The party was on horseback once more, racing back to town.

Jason was right back where he'd started, soaking up the Troll's leaking love juices while his form was rubbed and grinded against her funky crotch and crack that'd only grown more potent as a result of her strenuous physical activity during her multiple instances of battle. The fact that the troll was a frontline meant that she'd be working up much more of a sweat that any of the other party members, even more so than when she was adventuring solo.

While solo quests often required her to go at a steady pace, party play usually involve fighting groups of monsters in large numbers. All of this meant that as the Troll continued to party up with other adventurers, Jason would be having a lot of grimy butt sweat and crotch funk to soak up, more so than usual.

PPPRRRRRrrrrrRRrrrlllBBRRRrrrrrrtttt

And of course, there was also the rancid ass rippers he was made to constantly inhale. The Troll seemed to be getting used to horse riding, however the wild motions of the galloping beast still made her both horny and gassy as the contents of her gut was constantly churned up during the bumpy ride.

PPPRRRRRRrrRRrrPrRRRRrrrr

Meaning that the human panties were meant to continue huffing her noxious butt bombs with his "face" being heavily grinded into her pestilent backside along the entire journey to and from whatever quests she took!

BBRRRRPPppttttPHPPRROoorRRrTTtt

Jason was violently retching after another hot, creamy fart filled his "nose" and "mouth", while at the same time, there was something on his mind that was greatly bothering him.

Ever since the main battle of the quest had ended, wherein which he'd been constantly rubbed about in the Troll's hot and sweaty crack, there seemed to be a bit of extra mass occupying his fabric form.

Jason felt like he could fathom a guess what it was, however, as he was blinded within the confines of the Troll's musky leather shorts, he had not been privy to the happenings that had occurred after the battle, all he'd felt at the time was that the Troll had fallen down and gotten back up shortly after. It was only a short time after that that the volume of troll mass stuffed inside of him seemed to increase for some reason. Jason felt like he knew what happened but was in fact trying hard to deny his own hypothesis.

BBRRrrRRgttttfFBRRAarRRTTRrttBRRArrRRGGGggPPppppp

While the living underwear was being distracted from his thoughts by a steamy shart filling his "gullet", there was one party member who was occasionally taking glances back at the Troll who was once again riding at the back of the party. Keila looked at the slightly downtrodden expression on Hipple's face, that was hardly noticed by the rest of the party members and couldn't help but let out a sigh.

Her mind returned to the night before when the party was making their last camp before heading back to town. While she was alone in her own personal tent, the entrance had been parted to reveal the figure of the Troll who came to her in an imploring manner.

After getting her to calm down, the Troll did something woefully unexpected and had dropped her pants right then and there with absolutely no warning, underwear and all!

Keila had been greatly taken aback at the time but had become even more so when she saw what the Troll had been hiding between her legs, the supposed cause of her distress.

The Ogress was baffled, however she really didn't have many words to console the Troll as she herself wasn't all that social. In the end, Hipple had left her tent slightly downcast and Keila was left to lament that there was nothing she could do for her.

Even as they finally rode into town, the Ogress still couldn't find the words to say, all she could do was watch the disheartened Troll leave the guild with her earnings after forcing a smile to deceive the rest of the party.

***

"Haaaaah, can't do nothin' about it..."

Now back in her house, Hipple let out an almost defeated sigh as she sat on her bed. By all rights, minus the slight mishap near the end of the main battle, the quest had gone fairly smoothly, and she'd even made a nice sum of money from her part of the compensation. She'd also gotten to know a few of her fellow adventurers whom she could likely party up with again in the future.

However, regardless of all of this, the Troll wasn't in her usual chipper mood, and the cause of this lay in the 'thing' that now sat between her legs.

With her pants off and with only her magic panties covering her lower body, the imprint of a fairly large, girthy phallus could be seen showing through the bulging fabric of her underwear! There was no need for Hipple to debate of if what she was seeing was what she thought it was as she'd seen almost the exact same thing just a couple night's ago when she accidentally caught a glimpse of the Ogress' prominent package!

Right, it seemed like the incomplete hex woven by the desperate goblin mage had had an effect after all. Except, rather that bad luck or bodily mutilation, the Troll had instead grown a complete set of masculine genitalia!

Never in her life had Hipple heard of such an occurrence before, the positioning of her lady parts had been slightly adjusted to make way for the plump, bloated nutsack that was meant to support the thick phallus that was already forming a large bulge in her underwear despite being as flaccid as it could be!

Anyone would be distraught at having such a drastic change take place in their body out of nowhere and out of their control.

However, the Troll certainly wasn't the only one distraught at this moment.

[What the fuck kind of curse is this?!!]

Jason had a similar reaction to Hipple's, only more vulgar and more animated, which was understandable given his current predicament.

Something Jason had come to realise was that the position of his various metaphorical body parts seemed to be constantly changing at random. Sometimes he would have the taste of the Troll's funky pussy in his mouth, while other times he'd be getting a face full of musky ass. The only constant about his predicament was that whatever waste was expelled into him, gaseous, liquid or solid, would always be absorbed through his "mouth" and "nose", dependant on what it was. For some reason there was that bit of order to his ordeal that was like a bad joke told by someone with fucked up fetishes!

All that to say that Jason's 'face' had switched orientation once again. Now he was able to properly confirm the form of the mass intruding on his fabric form as he was currently breathing in the stench of the Troll's musky dick that his face was now fully plastered to!

The sharp smell of ball sweat and musk emanating off of her newly added jewels and shaft was mixed in with the kaleidoscope of horrible smells Jason had always been experiencing until now! The troll had only grown a penis less than a day ago yet there was already a pungent odour wafting from her grimy genitals!

And if that wasn't bad enough, her cock apparently came complete with foreskin, within which was already forming a coating of aged pre-ejaculate that had supposedly leaked from the Trolls cock during the horse ride back to town! It seemed like her newly acquired equipment was working really well, at least if indicated by the slaty/bitter taste soaking into Jason's "tastebuds", accompanied by a heavy smell that cooked his "sinuses"!

PprrRrPPPRRRRRrrrrrRRrrrtttttt

And the farts, there was always the farts! A hot one suddenly blaster from the Troll's behind and soaked into him. Jason was completely caught off guard as he choked on the baleful butt broth! Although the Troll was still as gassy as usual, this particular fart stunk horribly, in fact, it kind of smelt like a nervous fart.

PHGLLBBRRrrRRgttttfFBRRAarRRTTRrtttttt

As if to confirm his guess, another creamy ripper shot out of Hipple's poop chute and assaulted his senses that were already under the influence of her musky package!

Jason gagged and retched as he wondered why the Troll was apparently nervous all of a sudden. He only got his answer when Hipple pudgy fingers suddenly pressed him into her shaft!

"Feels...kinda weird."

Hipple seemed to have eventually gotten over her slight melancholy and was now curiously inspecting her new equipment.

What was done to her was obviously the effects of a curse and it could probably be dispelled, however, such curses that physically altered one's body were horrendously expensive to dispel. Even if she'd been doing a lot better financially lately, it still wasn't a cost that the Troll could currently afford, she was even still living in the same run-down house while patiently saving up her coins.

In this way, the Troll simply came to accept that this was how she would be, at least for the time being, and was now taking the chance to explore her new 'changes'.

BRRTttttBBRRRRPPpptttt

"Hmmm."

For some reason, touching her own phallus through her panties gave the Troll butterflies in her stomach, which led her to fill said panties with continuous bouts of nervous gas. Of course, there was no smell to bother her as she steadily traced along the outline of her shaft, nudging and poking at it, giving it a light squeeze and feeling it's soft springiness.

BBRRRTTttpPPPRRrRrtttttphhPPRRrtRTttttttttt

Her gassiness went up a level as she began groping it. Her breaths became hot while her cock began to lose some of its softness. Under the Trolls astonished gaze, the meaty member started to inflate and increase in size along with a tingling sensation in her crotch as the increasingly potent butt bombs vibrated her butthole. Hipple was beside herself as she became more aroused with each caress of her stiffening member.

PpupPRRAArRraAPTtt

Her girthy troll dick lengthened and swelled while the butterflies rumbling in her gut caused a constant spew of hot, rancid gas to soak into her panties. Accompanying this rumbling was a spasming in her newly acquired cum factories that became moist in the steamy confines of her panties.

And speaking of panties, Jason was currently undergoing a sensation he had never felt before.

It started from when the Troll was using her pudgy fingers to grind his "face" into her musky shaft. As was normal, the Troll slowly became aroused and with it was naturally the swelling of her cock, however what he didn't expect was the feeling as if his mouth was being slowly pried open as the girthy Troll dick became engorged!

As Hipple's cock swelled and swelled, Jason felt his "mouth" opening wider and wider until something stiff and bulbous began pressing against his "tongue" before reaching further in toward the back of his "throat"! It didn't take a genius to realise that the thing filling his "mouth" was the Troll's stiffening cum-cannon.

For some reason, despite his lack of an actual mouth or throat, Jason was being made to experience what it was like to be choked on a huge Troll cock!

A loud gag that only he could hear sounded out as the bulbous head of the Troll's prick broke past the entrance of his metaphorical throat and advanced without a single pause!

While the living underwear was having his first experience with oral, something funky was going on with his actual physical 'body'.

As Hipple's cock swelled and grew larger, the tent that one expected to form in her panties never actually took shape. Instead, the fabric of her magic panties seemed to softly conform and envelop her mighty cock like elastic resin!

The stretchy fabric formed an almost skin-tight coating over her phallus that'd almost reached full mast, it's original white colour now displaying a slight translucent, purple discolouration as it enveloped her girl meat!

"!!!"

However, the Troll had no mind to pay attention to the strange appearance of her panties as the moment the altered fabric swallowed her member, a feeling like she'd never felt before sent shivers all the way up her spine!

It should be noted that slimes were often used in alchemic experimentation when developing sexual relief objects.

What Hipple was currently experiencing was like she'd shoved her cock into the most elaborately crafted sex toy known to man.

The sensations on her dick were too much for the Troll, she suddenly grabbed her shaft through the magic panties and began pumping at it furiously as if by instinct!

By the time the Troll reached full mast, Jason was feeling like his entire "throat" was completely stuff by a girthy mass of hot, stiff flesh. This was obviously his very first time fellating a penis, an experience he never thought he would have in this lifetime, however the action certainly didn't stop there.

Suddenly, he felt like his "throat" was being squeezed by a large boa, forcing his "gullet" to clamp down tightly on the Troll's intrusive prick! He'd only left out a quick gag before he felt the vice sliding up and down, rapidly shifting the area of his throat that was clamping down on the veiny shaft as it were being milked!

This wasn't just an assumption though, the Troll was in full jerk-off mode as she pumped her shaft, utilizing her strong grip in tandem with the naturally pleasurable feeling of Jason's fuckhole of a "throat".

While Jason was retching and gagging, the Troll was moaning and panting. Her meaty hands grasped her cock and wrung it like it owed her money. Her eyes were glazed over as she revelled in a feeling she'd never felt before. The feeling only seemed to get better and better as a warm liquid climbed up the length of her shaft and was expelled from the tip of her dick.

Jason only felt like something warm had gushed into his "belly", however he had no mind to pay attention to the Troll leaking precum.

PHRPPPPPpPRRrRRRRrrrRRTTTTTttttRRRrrrr

The farts had never ceased, and as a matter of fact, they only kept getting worse as time progressed. The fact that he was being essentially throat-fucked on the Troll's prick wasn't the only reason for him to be gagging so violently.

The vile, eggy stench of the Trolls vapid flatulence melded terribly with the stench of the unwashed cock violating his "throat" and the ball sweat further staining his "tastebuds". It was as if there were forces at work that were determined to make Jason's new life a living hell in the worst ways possible!

The human underwear was practically begging for the experience to be over, and it seemed like this time, he would actually have his prayers answered, though at a cost.

As this was naturally Hipple's first time jerking off, the Troll didn't really last too long.

"Haaaaah haaaah, hhaannnngghh!!"

Jason only felt her greasy balls tense up and her pisspipe bulge. What came after was a flood of hot, gooey Troll spunk filling his insides as it fired from her gaping single eye like a geyser! Huge spurts of thick cock snot gushed from her spasming member and was absorbed by the magic panties as quickly as it came.

Even though it felt like the head of her cock was positioned far down Jason's throat, the potent bitter/salty taste of the Troll's fishy spunk registered perfectly on Jason's sense of taste, as if his actual tongue was being bathed in a river of her virile cock milk!

Hipple came and came, her butt clenching as her pisspipe continuously bulged with each passing of her gooey nut sauce. Her grimy balls twitched and spasmed as they were fully milked of their creamy payload.

The quantity felt to Jason like he was chugging a straight gallon of heavy cream that stunk of troll nut butter!

"Haah haaah..."

Hipple collapsed on her back after releasing the huge load. Her pudgy legs twitched in tune with her nuts that were releasing the final dregs of ejaculate into her panties that would be soiled beyond recognition if it were a normal pair of underwear.

Her entire body buzzed with the electric aftereffects of her very first penile orgasm. As the adrenaline left her system, the Troll could help but think to herself, 'maybe this curse isn't so bad after all'.

Jason didn't quite share in her sentiments. The stench of Troll jizz was now ingrained on his sense of smell and the taste of nut was marinating his "tastebuds". Even now...

PprrRrPPPRRRRRrrrrrRRrrrlllBBRRRrRTTtttt

The putrid farts were still plaguing his senses as he remained with the Troll's cock crammed down "gullet". These ones had a smell that was slightly different from the norm. It seemed like Jason would have to add "post-orgasm gas" to the roster of the Troll's putrid poots.

Jason's only desire at this time was that the Troll would at least try to get this curse dispelled as soon as possible, and maybe even do something about her terrible gas while she was at it.

However, contrary to his hopes, the Troll no longer seemed to mind the extra appendage. As a matter of fact...

Grip

Before a few minutes had even passed, Jason's spunk soaked "throat" tightened around the Troll's still engorged member once again. With nary a pause or hesitation, at the human panties' lament, the Troll's hand resumed it's pumping of the member that had already been milked once, yet still retained its vigour. Jason's metaphorical heart sunk in disbelief of the new situation he'd found himself in.

At the rate things were going, it was surely about to be yet another long night.

PHPPRRAArRRrrrrrrpBBbrrRRrrRRPPptTTt

A night full of sticky semen and rancid gas, a fine treat for the living panties/fart bag/toilet/cock sleeve.

12