Life the Easy Way 01 - Meeting

Story Info
Jessica Mercedes cruising through life.
4.1k words
4.78
6.9k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/27/2023
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian was a semi-powerful politician that has been plodded through the years without much fanfare but still getting the dough. His next move a decade from now, would be retirement. He could move things around if needed but tend to shy away from the power struggle. His own personal life was uneventful with few friends, none of them women. He was never good at physically attracting the members of the opposite sex despite his position, never could retain their interest. He never found any success with them and a lifetime of disapproval and disappointments had seeped through his bones that he tend to scurry away from them without thinking about it.

On the outside he portrays someone who is bull-ish and powerful but hiding behind his character was someone that sought the approval of a powerful female.

On this day, it was about to change.

Brian was interviewing for a new intern to be his secretary; his current one was resigning, and was about to meet the last candidate. Jessica Mercedes. It had been a long day of interviewing and he was the only one left in the office.

He looked up at the time; 20 minutes, he sighed hoping to get it over with. It was unlikely that she would get the job, she was barely of legal age and had no real working experience, this would be her first job experience.

He got back to his paperwork, hoping to distract himself till the interview.

His email blinked as he received confirmation that Jessica Mercedes was at the reception, he looked startled; it was 30 minutes past the appointed time.

He frowned and went down to receive her, she was the only person there.

'Jessica Mercedes?' he called out, walking towards her.

She uncrossed her legs and stood up slowly, beaming a smile at him. She was of medium height, dressed relatively smartly, with a thin shirt and skirt. And a pair of heels.

'I am Brian,' he said, hoping it sounded businesslike, in truth he was starting to feel nervous. Reason being that she was terrific looking. Exceedingly pretty, flawless sultry complexion, voluptuous figure, just all round gorgeous.

'Jessica' she said.

'Excuse me?'

'You can call me Jessica,' she smiled.

'O-ok, Jessica' he stammered. He felt foolish and told himself that it should be the interviewee that should be nervous.

As they took the lift up, he found himself chattering inarticulately about nothing in particular. He was behaving like a dork, but he couldn't help it. None of the other interviewees were as good looking as her, he was not only feeling a rush of anxiety but also excitement. They exited the lift and walked towards his office; he glanced at her and saw her walking confidently, swinging her hips in her tight skirt and taking a look around.

He ushered her in and said 'Hope the stairs to the reception didn't cause much trouble to you' gesturing at her long heels.

Jessica gave a sly smile 'It's ok. I am used to it.'

'Er, guess so,' he managed, after an awkward silence.

'Why thank you,' she pouted prettily. 'Such a sweet thing to say.'

What a clumsy attempt to compliment her. He was thinking it was off to a bad start already.

'So Miss Mercedes', he said.

'Jessica.'

'Jessica, please take a seat', he motioned to the couch in his office. Wanting to conduct it there as he did not want his view impaired.

Jessica looked over. 'Cozy' she said.

From her amused look, Brian knew that Jessicae had him figured out. She knew exactly the type of thoughts he was having and she apparently didn't mind. He will use this chance to ogle at a delicious young girl who he'd never meet again, nothing too sleazy and obvious either, half an hour of chit-chat and it's goodbye and back to normal.

Jessica settled herself down comfortably. She slowly and rather sexily crossed one leg over the other, her skirt riding further up her thighs. She made no attempt to pull it down.

Brian could not help it, he looked. When he dragged his eyes back to Jessica's face and found her staring at him, smirking.

He could not hold her gaze and quickly looked away. He might be the interviewer but he did not feel in charge.

'Would you like a coffee?' he tried changing the subject.

'I would, yes.' Jessica replied, cool and calm.

'I won't be a second' Brian said, heading for the door hoping to catch a breather.

'Oh Brian?'

'Yes?' he said, spinning around a little too quickly.

'Haven't you forgotten something?'

'Er, have I?'

'Don't you want to know how I like it?'

'Sorry?'

'My coffee, how I like my coffee.'

'Oh god, yes. Forgive me.'

'It's no big deal. Of course I forgive you.'

'Thanks' he breathed in relief.

'It's ok. Really.'

Brian stood where he was. He felt trapped by Jessica's penetrating gaze. Felt as if he needed her permission to continue with his errand.

Jessica was silent for a while. Then she giggled.

'So go on then. Ask me how I like my coffee.'

Brian reddened. Was she flirting or laughing at him?

'O-ok, how would you like your coffee?' he managed to say.

'I like it with plenty of cream and sugar.'

'Er, we don't have cream, I am afraid.'

'No cream?'

'No, I am sorry. We only have milk.'

'Milk.'

Jessica was not looking too pleased.

'I am sorry Jessica'

'Full of apologies, Brian, aren't you. That's at least three already'

'Sorry'

'Four.'

She was toying with him, Brian realized, but was unable to assert himself. He also realized that perhaps he didn't really want to. Forgetting his earlier resolution of 'nothing too obvious' his eyes lingered hungrily on Jessica. He drank it all in, those lovely bare legs so gloriously flaunted and crossed in the tantalizing skirt, those firm and bountiful breasts jutting out proudly against her skimpy silk blouse, the hint of cleavage artfully displayed by a couple of undone buttons, her stunning face framed by cascades of luxuriant black hair, the full generous mouth, the beautifully applied crimson lipstick, the cute little nose, the dark flashing eyes, at once confident and commanding and mischievous. And the scent she was wearing. Something sexy and ultra feminine. Brian felt his power of will slipping away. It was simply too much. Jessica was enough to drive any man half crazy. For a man like Brian, who had never had sex before, churning with need and sexual frustration, this up close and personal exposure to such mouth-watering female sexiness was devastating. He was lost.

Jessica sat on the couch basking in the painfully blatant adoration of this joke of a character who was meant to be interviewing her. She was smugly aware of his inner turmoil. Jessica knew when she had a man under her spell. It happened often enough after all. She was young but far from innocent. She knew how gorgeous she was and she reveled in her shattering effect on men. She loved how they became desperate drooling idiots in her presence, their frantic attempts to impress, how ridiculously easy it was to manipulate and use them. Especially sad sacks like Brian. He was a perfect victim. In Jessica's opinion, a guy like this was just made to be exploited.

'I guess every once in a while, I will take it black. I like indulging after all,' she smiled, snapping Brian out of his reverie, watching him stammering an agreement and leaving the room.

During his brief absence Jessica mulled the situation. She had a glint in her eye. The job was obviously hers if she wanted it and Jessica decided that she did. Working for such a hapless jerk would be a breeze in the park. He was average overall, his timid manner, his weak presence in front of her, Jessica's first impression down in reception had been that her prospective boss probably did not see much action in the bedroom, and the way he'd just been looking at her had pretty much confirmed that. OMG, poor thing was like a starving dog salivating at a juicy bone! However she knew he had some political power and was wealthy enough, so she can see herself using the fool.

Jessica's imagination went into overdrive as she contemplated the devilish ways she'd mess with him once she got the job. Come to think of it, why not start right now? Jessica glanced down at her blouse and, smiling wickedly, she undid the third button.

Brian returned with the coffee.

'Thanks, sweetie' said Jessica, like he was some faithful old retainer.

Brian blushed furiously. He felt demeaned being spoken to like this by a young girl he was supposed to be interviewing for a job. But rather thrilled too. Was it possible that she kind of liked him? He sat down on the section of couch which ran at right angles to where Jessica was positioned. It was a compact sofa, so they were quite close to each other. After Jessica had pointedly shuffled herself over towards him they were very close. Almost touching.

Brian began the interview. It was a charade and they both knew it. He sat there with Jessica's resume in his hand, referring to it, asking this and that, while Jessica fielded the questions with amused disdain. What was really going on was that Brian was treating himself to an eyeful of scenery and Jessica, in her element as the tantalizing object of desire, was more than happy to let him.

Jessica was savoring the power rush she always got when she had a man utterly besotted. She languorously crossed and uncrossed her legs, showing a little more sumptuous golden thigh. She tossed her hair and pouted and licked her lips. She toyed with the fourth button on her blouse. She was being a terrible prick-tease and loving every minute of it!

Egged on by her victim's agonized reactions, Jessica went to town with the provocation. She loosened a shoe and let it dangle precariously on the tip of her beautifully manicured pink-painted toes. She casually scratched an 'itch' high up under her skirt. She stretched her arms above and behind her shoulders so that her perky firm tits pushed hard against the thin material of her blouse. Whenever she bent forward to take a sip of coffee her blouse opened up and poor deprived Brian was taunted by a glimpse of heaven, a pair of fabulous breasts nestling in a tiny lace bra that didn't completely obscure the nipples.

Before too long Brian was a wreck. He was sweating all over, his hands were trembling, his head was twitching about, his face was deeply flushed, and of course he had an absolute stonker of an erection straining inside his pants. The girl was driving him insane!

For a while Jessica made it seem like she didn't know what she was doing, but soon decided it would be more fun if she dropped the pretense.

"You ok, sweetie?" she said, interrupting Brian in the middle of some dumb ass question.

Brian looked up from where he'd been staring, Jessica's thighs, and made eye contact with her. She was smiling at him. The smile was affectionate but there was mockery there too.

"Um, sure," he said.

He held her gaze. It was difficult, he felt like an idiot, but he managed it.

"Just that you seem a little distracted," said Jessica.

"Distracted?"

"Mmm."

Jessica fixed him with an insinuating grin and began idly fingering the hem of her skirt. It was dangerously high. Her thighs were very fully exposed now.

Brian squirmed in his seat. This was setting him a real challenge, just daring him not to look. He wasn't up to it. He succumbed quickly and was again lost in the worshipful contemplation of Jessica's diabolically sexy legs.

Jessica giggled. "See? Distracted."

Brian gave up. He grinned awkwardly. "Well, you know."

There was no point fighting this. The girl was calling the shots here. If he wanted to continue with her he would have to accept that fact. And Brian did want to continue. What was ruling him was in his pants, not between his ears. Brian imagined this delectable honey of a girl leaving his office and him never seeing her again. To his surprise he found the thought distressing in the extreme. The prospect was, literally, unbearable.

Jessica recognized the abject surrender. OMG, she owned the guy! Just a matter of how much fun she wanted to have with him!

Gleefully, Jessica set about pressing home her advantage and amusing herself.

"It's ok, you don't have to be all shy about it," she taunted. "You fancy me, don't you? Been checking me out, I could tell. Especially my legs, right? You really like my legs, sweetie, don't you?"

"Y-yes."

"There you go! This is much better, me asking the questions and you answering. Don't you think so?"

"Perhaps it is," Brian mumbled.

"Good. So where will I be sitting when I come to work?"

Brian didn't bother resisting the implication.

"Just there," he said, pointing to a desk, diagonally across from his own.

"Ah ok. So we share the room. Is that just the two of us? You know, kind of like now?"

"Yes."

"Gee, so that means you can really keep an eye on me. That will be nice, sweetie, won't it?"

"Guess so, Jessica, yes," said Brian. He grinned sheepishly. He knew exactly what Jessica was driving at.

"So look, how about some advice, this being my first job and all?"

"On what?"

"Well, like for example, how should I dress for work?"

Jessica had moved even closer now to Brian. Her foot was brushing against his leg. This, plus the turn of the conversation, was doing precisely nothing to calm his intense arousal.

"Er, I dunno really. Like you are today is fine."

"Really? You like this outfit?"

"Sure."

"Great! Cuz I have lots of stuff similar to this."

"Ok."

"Yeah, I do. Although most of my skirts are quite a bit shorter. You won't mind that, Brian, will you?"

"Not at all."

"You wouldn't tell me off or anything, for wearing short skirts to the office?"

"No."

"Would you prefer it even? Cos you'll get to see loads of my nice legs then, won't you?"

Brian was feeling ever more light-headed. But he didn't give a damn. His cock was stiff as a peg. He hadn't had an erection like this since... well he hadn't.

"They are nice!" he blurted.

Jessica giggled. "Ok! That's a promise! Plenty of short skirts. Oh, what about if I feel like going casual sometimes? That's fine too, right?"

"How do you mean?"

"You know, like, jeans."

"Well it's not the norm but..."

"But you'll make an exception for me."

"Yes, why not."

"I mean tight jeans naturally. You know, the type that cling and hang real low and show off a girl's belly if she teams them with a sexy little cropped top. Which I almost certainly will. You'll be cool with that, I imagine."

"Yep."

"Good. That's that then. Short skirts and blouses most of the time, tight jeans and crop-tops maybe just on Fridays. Is there anything else we should cover regarding my outfits?"

"Er, well, er..."

Brian stopped. He wasn't sure if he ought to mention it.

Jessica grinned saucily at him. "It's ok, don't worry. Tell me."

As further encouragement she placed her hand on Brian's knee, gave it a squeeze. Leaving her hand there, she leaned into him and her blouse parted slightly, presenting Brian with the very thing he was hesitating to talk about. It was as if the girl could read his mind!

"Ok, so it's your... it's your blouse," he said, spitting it out.

"My blouse," said Jessica, wide-eyed, glancing down at the item in question. "What about my blouse?"

Brian took a deep breath and plowed on.

"I like how it's quite a long way unbuttoned," he muttered.

"You do, huh?"

Brian nodded.

"I think we know why," Jessica laughed.

"Right," said Brian.

"Not just my legs then, by the sounds of it. You appreciate my tits too. Glad to hear it."

"I like all of you," announced Brian, in the solemn tones of a declaration of love. Which in a way it was.

"You're an incredibly alluring young lady," he added.

"An alluring young lady! You are so sweet!" said Jessica, delightedly.

The delight was genuine. This was just hilarious. Poor guy.

"Thanks," said Jessica, beaming like a baby with a rattle.

"So, ok, when I wear a blouse I'll be sure to have it nicely unbuttoned. Deal."

Jessica had held the same position, meaning that Brian was able to look at her jugs at the same time as they were being discussed.

"You really do appreciate them, don't you?" Jessica goaded, doing a jiggle for him.

Brianjust grunted.

"This bra, I know, it's almost like I'm not wearing one."

He nodded. True. It was. He could see the top of her nipples.

Jessica laughed again. "How about we lose another button?"

"Oh god, yes!"

"Planning to say please?"

"Please!"

"Pretty please?" she said, openly teasing.

"Pretty please!!"

"Pretty pretty please?"

"Pretty pretty pretty pretty please!!!"

Jessica was in stitches. "It's ok, sweetie, I was joking."

Brian's face crumpled.

OMG what a sap! Could this get any funnier.

"No sweetie, I don't mean that," Jessica giggled. "I mean you don't have to beg. Of course I can undo another button on my blouse! It's my pleasure. Fact, why don't you do the honors?"

Brian gulped for air. He reached down with trembling fingers.

"Hey, just the button," ordered Jessica. "No feeling me up, not now. Maybe another time, if you're a good little boy... good little boss, I mean."

Brian undid the fourth button on Jessica's blouse. It was open nearly to her navel. God, this was great, staring at her melons, but he wanted so much more! All those things to do with attractive females that Brian usually tried not to think about, he was now thinking about nothing else. And Jessica had just hinted that in the future those things might happen! If he was a good boss. Well he would be a good boss. He was going to be the best boss on the planet!

Jessica, giggling, pushed her breasts up under Brian's nose and shook them around, did it so vigorously that her bra slipped off and they bounded free. "Oops!" she went.

Brian's eyes bulged in their sockets and his tongue lolled out of his mouth.

"Accident!" exclaimed Jessica and she reached inside to rectify things. It took her quite a while.

"Do me up now, sweetheart," she instructed.

Brian re-did the button.

"And the next one."

He sadly complied. Back to just the hint of cleavage. Wildly intoxicating to him a while ago, less so now.

"Wave them goodbye," Jessica teased.

Brian wasn't sure if she was joking again.

"Go on, sweetie. Wave them goodbye."

Ok not joking. Brian waved goodbye to Jessica's tits.

"For now anyway," she grinned, softening the blow considerably.

Jessica checked her watch. Nearly six. Better move this along. She had a hot date tonight.

"So you're offering me the job, Brian, right?"

"Yes."

"You'd like me to be your secretary."

"I would."

"I accept."

"Ok!"

"How about a little smooch to celebrate? Would that be appropriate?"

Brian nodded eagerly.

Jessica smirked. "Thought it might be."

She plopped herself in Brian's lap and draped her arms around him, resting her head on his shoulder. She could hear his heart pounding, and could feel him trembling all over.

She felt his erection underneath her ass. It was most definitely full on! Ok, so she'd known this already, but still it was nice to get irrefutable confirmation of just how horny she'd made the poor bastard.

Jessica was feeling quite horny too. Teasing a guy's brains out usually did that to her. She thought about the hunky guy who she was meeting later. Perhaps her favorite boyfriend of the ones she was currently running. His lucky night, she decided. She needed seeing to and soon. Needed the works.

"Hold me if you like," Jessica whispered.

Brian did. He placed an arm awkwardly around Jessica and she snuggled into him.

Jessica pressed her ass into his erection, applying pressure, stimulating him through his trousers, pushing his arousal level into the red zone.

"This is nice," she purred, in a baby doll voice.

Encouraged and inflamed, Brian's free hand shot to Jessica's thighs.

12