Life the Easy Way 01 - Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was drowning in lust. He was conscious of nothing but the feel and smell of this thrilling goddess of a girl.

He fumbled around between her legs. "Oooo," Jessica squealed, and she opened them a little.

Brian was grunting like an animal. His clumsy hand was getting greedy. His exquisitely imprisoned cock pushed and strained for relief. Oh god!! So long it had been, so long!!

Brian explored further inside her skirt. He was nearly into her panties now. The treasure was at his fingertips!

Jessica giggled coquettishly and pulled his hand sharply away.

"No, sweetie," she admonished, breathing softly into his ear. "Like I said, you have to wait for all that."

Against every known instinct, Brian obeyed and let his hand fall to his side.

"Thanks sweetheart. Such a gentleman you are," Jessica giggled, and she resumed what she was doing, grinding her buttocks on Brian's erection. He started to buck and writhe around, losing the last vestige of control.

"Oh god, Jessica. Oh god yeah, oh sweet jesus no!"

Jessica felt him approaching the point of no return and debated which would be funnier, to stop and leave him cruelly on the edge and frustrated, or to have him make a mess in his pants.

Just before he was about to explode, she sprung from his lap.

"Oh no, Jessica, please!" Brian howled.

"What's the matter, Brian?"

"Oh god, I just have to!" he panted.

"Have to what, Brian?"

"C'mon, you know!"

Jessica giggled.

She took a moment to study him. To survey her handiwork, as it were.

OMG what a pathetic sight. Unbelievable the havoc a girl like her could wreak on a guy like this. Jessica really was looking forward to being his secretary!

She decided to take pity on him just this once.

"So you want me to sit on you again?"

"Please!"

"Until you cum in your pants?"

"Yes!"

Jessica pondered for a moment.

"Let's do it differently," she said.

"Please!"

"You just sit tight."

"Ok."

"I'll use my foot."

"Ok!"

Jessica slipped a shoe off and raised her foot into Brian's lap, placed it right on his erection.

"Gosh, you're big and hard!" she teased.

"You're so sexy," groaned Brian.

"Am I?"

"Yes!"

Jessica just giggled.

"Wanna kiss it first?" she said, lifting her foot to his mouth.

Brian kissed the sole of Jessica's foot.

"Lick it," she said, imperiously.

Brian licked it.

"Now suck on my big toe."

Jessica kept him at this last task for considerably longer than he would have wished, but finally she dropped her foot down and began to massage him with it.

Brian felt his dick pop out of his boxers. Oh shit. That meant an ocean of cum directly on the inside of his suit trousers. It was bound to show. It'd be totally obvious. How was he going to navigate his way out of the office and back home in that state?

Perhaps Jessica would let him take his pants off and she could take it from there. That way he could direct the mess where it didn't matter so much. Worth asking anyway.

"Jessica, how about I get out of these trousers?"

"Not what we agreed."

"Ok, but... look, can I just pull it out then?"

"No."

"In your pants, we said."

"Um, ok."

"Should I stop?"

"No, I didn't mean that! Please don't stop!!" he begged.

Jessica smirked.

It didn't take long. The feel of Jessica's expertly manipulating toes, the simultaneous vista of her outstretched leg emerging from her tight little skirt, Brian was gone in thirty seconds.

Jessica pulled her foot away as he started and with great amusement watched Brian flopping around on the couch. He emitted a guttural cry of ecstasy as he filled his trousers. Guess a ruined orgasm was still an orgasm for him.

Brian looked down at himself when he'd finished. The stain was every bit as bad as he'd feared, it was everywhere, but right this minute he didn't care. Oh god. Oh god oh god oh god.

Jessica was suddenly all business. "Right, gotta go. Send me the contact and I'll start two weeks on Monday. That's ok with you, sugar?"

"Er, yes, absolutely. Thanks so much!"

"Looking forward to it," Jessica said.

"Me too."

You shouldn't be, Jessica thought, but didn't say.

"Good luck with that," she grinned, nodding at Brian's sopping trouser-front.

"What? Oh yeah, right."

"I'll see myself out."

"Ok."

She blew him a kiss and left, doing her vampiest walk.

12