Life with a Nympho Pt. 01

Story Info
Playing in Playa del Carmen.
4.7k words
4.6
19.5k
15

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 02/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life with a Nympho Playing in Playa

Author's Note: This story is a follow-up to "Strip Club Surprise," which I had originally planned as a one-off story. But based on the positive feedback, I decided to follow these characters a bit longer. I hope you enjoy the series.

***

"I love the way you taste."

Kelly pulled her lips away from my still-erect cock and gave me a wicked smile. Some of the cum that I'd just shot into her mouth trickled out the sides.

I was almost breathless. "That was the best fucking blowjob you've ever given me, and that's saying something."

"I aim to please," she replied. " I have to be on my toes this week, with all the half-dressed sluts wandering around this town."

"I don't think you have much to worry about," I responded. "It's me who has to worry about keeping up with you."

"You knew from the start that I crave sex all the time. I'm just grateful I've finally found someone who can satisfy me 24/7."

Kelly and I were in Playa del Carmen, on the Mexican Riviera, for a quick getaway a few weeks before Christmas, and her return to her MBA studies in the new year. To be honest, it had been a non-stop fuck-a-thon since we'd arrived two days earlier. And Kelly was right -- there was a lot of eye candy on display when we were out and about, but none of the women were as alluring as my new girlfriend.

Rather than an all-inclusive, we'd booked an upscale boutique hotel just off Fifth Avenue, the busy tourist street in downtown Playa, in large part because it had a rooftop lounge and pool area where we thought we could have more adult fun than we would at a busy resort. The hotel was also associated with a nearby beach club, where we expected to pass most of our afternoons drinking margaritas and working on our tans.

This was the third morning of our vacation, and with each visit, Kelly got a bit more adventurous, despite the security cameras. We had the rooftop space to ourselves whenever we went up, so on Day One, she took off her bikini top almost immediately, exposing her exquisite tits. The sight of her was almost too much for me, and she didn't resist when I occasionally ran my fingers over her nipples and under her bikini bottom as we laid next to each other on a sun bed. We only lasted about half an hour before I led her back down to our room to fuck her for the second time that day.

On Day Two, the entire bikini disappeared. ("How else am I going to get an all-over tan?" she asked, not so innocently.) Noticing my raging hard-on, she'd crawled on top of me and rubbed her tits against my chest, while kissing my lips and earlobes and running her hand inside my bathing suit. I knew she was trying to make me cum, but once again, I was able to get her back to the room to finish our fun in private. We passed the maid on the way into the room, and not wanting to mess up our freshly-made bed, I banged Kelly standing up, ramming her relentlessly before dumping another load of sperm in her tight cunt.

This morning, she was naked again, only this time she pulled down my swimming trunks and started sucking me off. I'd barely protested, though I'd suggested pulling the curtains on the sun bed just in case other guests or a staff member ventured up to the roof.

"Don't be such a prude, Tony," she'd teased. "Doing it out in the open makes it way more exciting. Besides which, the hotel is half-empty. I don't think they're going to kick us out."

I was still catching my breath after the incredible oral sex I'd just enjoyed when Kelly pulled herself up and pressed her naked body against mine. With her right index finger, she scooped up the cum that had dripped down the sides of her mouth.

"Can't let that go to waste," she laughed. "Especially since I need it to make me feel happy."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"God knows I feel happy while I'm sucking you off, but didn't you hear about that study that shows that swallowing sperm reduces a woman's stress levels?"

"Sounds to me like that study was done by a guy who wanted more blowjobs," I joked.

"You're right, it does sound fishy. But it works for me. Or maybe I just feel good being with you and knowing you love me."

It had only been about six weeks since I ran into Kelly at the strip club where she was dancing, and I'd helped her escape an abusive relationship with my former college buddy Connor. In that time, we'd become extremely close, and even though we were having a ton of sex, there was a lot more to our relationship than that.

"There's something I've been meaning to tell you," Kelly began.

"Uh-oh," I interrupted. "You're leaving me for that handsome waiter who couldn't take his eyes off your tits last night during dinner?"

"As if," Kelly replied. "I'm being serious here for a minute. You know I appreciate everything you've done for me these past few weeks. And I'm having a blast here in Mexico. I honestly never want to leave. But when we go back, I was thinking about going back to dancing a couple of nights a week."

The news was a bit surprising, but not a complete shock. Kelly had confessed to how much she loved getting naked in front of men and relieving them of hundreds of dollars, more than a grand on a good night, in the Champagne rooms.

"I don't want you to worry," she continued. "My pussy and my mouth would be reserved for you. So no blowjobs and certainly no fucking. But I really miss the thrill of of being a stripper, and it would only be a couple of nights a week. You could come and keep an eye on me, if you want to make sure I'm not misbehaving!"

"We talked about this before," I said. "I'm not in any position to say no, but I want to be sure you really want to do it, and don't just feel obliged. I've got plenty of money and there's nobody else I'd rather spend it on. So I don't want you to think you have to go out and make some cash of your own."

"No, I already told you. I want to do this. I was thinking of doing Thursday and Friday nights, because I won't have any classes on Friday's, and we'd still have Saturday nights together. What do you think?"

"I'm not sure how I'll feel when I see you leading some horny guy down to the Champagne Room knowing you're about to run these gorgeous breasts and tight pussy all over him. So we'll see about coming to the club. But as I said, you don't need my permission to do this."

"Thank you Tony. I don't know how long I'll last. I'm already six or seven years older than some of the girls who are barely old enough to be dancing. And who knows how much competition there'll be at the new club."

"New club?" I asked.

"Well, I can't exactly go back to the Paradise. 'Hi, remember me, the girl who ran out in the middle of her shift a couple of months ago? Yeah, I'd like to come back.' Like that's happening!"

"Good point," I said. "Probably best to stay away from that place, especially since Connor knew that's where you used to work."

"I was thinking of the Sapphire Club. A girl I used to work with at the Paradise moved there about three months ago and says it's great. She says they're actually short of dancers most nights, so there'd be no trouble getting hired there."

"There isn't a strip club on earth that would turn you down, baby," I responded, caressing her naked breast. "I could tell yesterday that you were missing the whole stripping thing."

****

We'd gone to the beach club the previous day, and had initially been disappointed. While going topless in Mexico isn't technically legal, Kelly had been led to believe that many women simply ignored the rules. But even though there were many very attractive women on the lounge chairs facing the water, none of them had shed their bikini tops.

Over a couple of hours, we went for a couple of swims in the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea and had numerous over-priced drinks and snacks. While I was getting more and more relaxed, I could tell that Kelly was growing restless.

"What's wrong," I asked.

"I was really looking forward to getting that all-over tan," she slurred, the margaritas she'd been drinking clearly having the expected effect. "Maybe we shouldn't have left the roof at the hotel. And look at those girls dancing over there. Have you ever seen anything so lame?"

I looked to where Kelly was pointing, and saw two flat-chested young women in identical pink bikinis performing a badly-choreographed dance routine on a small stage. Nobody was paying any attention, and with good reason. The second the song they were dancing to ended, they stepped down and started scrolling their phones.

"I think this place needs to turn it up a notch," Kelly announced, standing up and pulling on her sandals. She sashayed her way over to the stage. She was wearing a very revealing black string bikini, and more than a few of the guys at the beach club -- and some of their jealous wives and girlfriends -- couldn't take their eyes off her.

Kelly got up on the stage and immediately started dancing to the techno pop that the DJ was playing. Even without the benefit of the stripper pole that she'd made such good use of at the Paradise Club, she was really putting on a show. The DJ, who was probably dozing after enduring the lifeless routine of the two bimbos employed by the club, quickly cranked up the volume, which caused many more heads to turn to watch my girlfriend perform.

I could see that she was aware of the attention, and seemed to feed off it. She strutted back and forth on the small stage, and occasionally squeezed her boobs. Several times, she turned her back to the audience and bent over, running her finger over her ass. Her bikini bottom barely covered her pussy lips.

As the first song ended and a second one began, Kelly continued to writhe on stage. A group of guys who looked to be in their early 20's moved closer to the stage to get a better look.

"Show us your tits!" one of them called out drunkenly. His buddies tried to tone it down, and I could see a pretty young woman -- probably his girlfriend -- angrily move towards him.

But Kelly didn't seem to care. In fact, she reached behind her, as she'd no doubt done hundreds of times at the strip club, and and unclasped her bikini top. She tossed it towards the gang of guys and proudly showed off her pert C-cups.

One of the guys was holding a drink and he took a few steps forward, offering it to her. She gave him a naughty smile and downed it in one gulp, some of it spilling down her front and over her naked boobs.

By this point, nobody at the beach club was gazing at the ocean, socializing or reading a book. More and more of them got up and gathered around the stage to watch Kelly's mesmerizing performance. Before too long, she grasped the strings holding together her skimpy bikini bottom and I knew it was only a matter of time before she was naked on stage.

But before she had a chance, a female employee of the club stepped onto the stage with a beach towel in her hand, and indicated that the show was over. Amid a chorus of boos -- and not only from the male onlookers -- Kelly wrapped the towel around her shoulders and walked over to reclaim her top.

A few more employees of the beach club -- including a guy who might have been the manager -- started talking to Kelly, and I quickly moved over to offer her support in case she was in any kind of trouble. As I approached, I could tell I had nothing to worry about.

"Once again, I am sorry we had to stop your performance," the manager was saying. "We can tell our guests really liked it, but the police are always watching us, and we might lose our licence if they see any nudity on stage, as beautiful as you are, señorita."

Kelly blushed. "I wouldn't want to cause you any trouble. I'm sorry if things got a little out of hand, but I got lost in the moment."

"No no, we should be the ones that apologize. Let me make you a proposal. We'd really like to have you come back tomorrow for our weekly wet t-shirt contest. That's something the police can't do anything about, as long as the contestants keep their tops on. As a gesture of good faith, we'd be happy to cover your bill for this afternoon."

Kelly looked at me, and I shrugged. "It's your call, baby. I've never been one to turn down a free drink, or in this case, seven or eight free drinks, and I know you'd do very well in that contest."

She smiled and turned to the manager. "What time should we be here tomorrow?"

We made a rather triumphant return to our chaise lounges. I sat down on mine but Kelly immediately started packing up her stuff.

"What's the hurry?" I asked. "There's still a couple of hours of sunlight today, and as you heard, we're drinking for free."

"Wouldn't you rather drink from my pussy?" Kelly whispered. "I am so wet right now, and I need that big cock of yours."

As she put on her sarong, I could see her juices running down her inner thighs. I didn't need any more encouragement, putting on my t-shirt and and flip-flops and throwing the rest of our stuff in my backpack.

It was only a 10-minute walk back to the hotel, and we were moving quickly, but it still seemed like an eternity. It might have been because our conversation wasn't exactly PG-rated.

"The whole time I was up there dancing, I was thinking of you sticking your dick in me," Kelly cooed. "When I took my top off, I could feel the lust, especially from those frat boys. But the only man who can satisfy me is you."

"I don't think you're ever satisfied," I answered. "I've already fucked you twice today, and now you want it again? If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were a complete whore."

"Your complete whore," she replied. "My pussy is yours whenever you want it. I'm still a bit sore from that pounding you gave me standing up this morning, but I'm so desperate to feel you again, I might have to drag you behind one of those bushes."

As enticing as her offer was, we managed to make it the remaining few blocks to the hotel. Kelly was all over me as we passed the front desk, and the guy on duty gave me a knowing smile, indicating that he'd been watching us on the rooftop earlier via the security camera.

When we got into the elevator, Kelly punched the button for the roof, rather than our floor.

"Excuse me," I said. "But I was under the impression you needed to get fucked right away."

"I do," she replied. "It'll be just that much better in the open air." Then she gave me a deep kiss and squeezed my cock.

My heart sank when the elevator opened and we stepped out onto the deck. There was a middle-aged couple lounging on one of the two sun beds. I grabbed Kelly's hand and nodded my head at the open elevator door, indicating that we might want to go to our room after all.

But Kelly was having none of it. She moved swiftly towards the other sun bed and undid the ties holding the curtains in place. I could see the guy checking my girlfriend out, but he was doing his best not to let his partner know. She gave the impression that she wasn't crazy about our presence, but said nothing to us.

"I'm just pulling these curtains," Kelly called out. "I think you'll appreciate the privacy!" With that, she yanked me inside the tent she'd created.

"Are you nuts?" I whispered. "We can't fuck with them six feet away. You saw her. She's an uptight bitch who'll be calling security on us before I even get my cock inside you!"

"Let her. I don't give a shit," Kelly hissed as she whipped off her top and finally undid the strings on her bottom. "I need you right now."

She laid back against the cushions, spread her legs and licked her lips, which was always a signal to me that she wanted me to go down on her before we fucked.

"Do you know what my favourite number is?" I asked as I took off my t-shirt and pulled down my bathing suit, exposing a massive hard-on. "It would be 69."

With that, I laid down cross-wise on the sun bed, careful not to push an arm or leg outside the curtains. Kelly took her cue and lowered herself on top of me, her dripping cunt over my face and her mouth poised over my engorged member.

A few moments later, we were both oblivious to anything that might be going on outside our little space. Kelly took my entire cock in her mouth. She had developed an incredible gag reflex in the time we'd been together, so she was swallowing me with gusto. My face was covered with her juices, and there was a gush of fluid as I made her cum, gnawing on her labia.

After a while, I slid two fingers, then three, inside her tight canal, and made her cum once more. She'd been doing her best to keep her cries quiet, but this time, she couldn't resist a guttural moan as she exploded once more on my face. By this point, we were both drenched in sweat in the late afternoon sun.

The combination of that and her relentless oral assault on my cock was pushing me closer to my third orgasm of the day. I playfully pushed her off me and flipped her over onto her back, wiping her juices off my face with my t-shirt.

"Ready for that fuck, baby?" I asked, but before I could crawl up and enter her her well-used pussy, we heard some muffled cries from outside the sun bed.

"Holy fuck, I think we might have started something!" I said as Kelly burst into giggles. We peeked out the curtain, and sure enough, the other couple had drawn the curtains on their sun bed as well.

"No need to be discreet now, baby," I said as I straddled my girlfriend. "Don't be shy about letting them know how much you're enjoying this."

"I need to be punished," she replied. "I've been a naughty little slut, showing off my tits to a bunch of complete strangers. You need to stick that big cock of yours in me to show me who's the boss."

I don't think what happened next was punishment for either of us. Our lovemaking wasn't always violent, but this time, there was a good deal of hair pulling, choking and breast mauling as I pounded her relentlessly. She came at least twice and made no attempt to keep it quiet. Her second orgasm nearly brought me to exploding inside her. Sensing I was close, Kelly put her hands on my shoulders.

"I want this to last for you, baby. Let me get on top of you and fuck you while you rub my tits the way you like to."

I got back on my back and Kelly lowered herself on my cock. She started riding me gently, and I gently caressed her perfect rack. Occasionally we heard the other couple going at it. When the woman emitted a loud scream, I picked up the pace of my thrusts.

That was Kelly's cue to lower herself so that I could lick her nipples. I could taste a hint of sweat, saltwater and the margarita that she'd spilled over her breasts at the beach club. She started moaning, and seconds later, she came yet again. That in turn put me over the edge, and I shot another big load of cum into her.

We were both out of breath. Kelly laid down beside me so that we were face-to-face. This time, the kisses were much more gentle. I'd never felt more close to her -- or any woman -- as I did at that moment.

We might have fallen asleep in that position if it weren't for an unexpected interruption. The woman from the other sun bed pulled open the drape on one side of our bed, and poked her head in.

"My husband and I just wanted to thank you. We came on this vacation to re-kindle our relationship, and we didn't have a whole lot of luck until we ran into you two. We appreciate you inspiring us to finally have some fun. Hope we run into you again while we're here."

With that, she pulled the drape closed and we could hear the two of them make their way over to the elevator. Once we knew they were out of earshot, we both burst out laughing.

"I guess there's hope for us, when we get to their age," I said.

"Except I don't anticipate ever having to rekindle our relationship," Kelly replied. "As long as you keep fucking me like you just did, you can have as much sex as you want."

12