Life with a Nympho Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll take that as a promise, and a challenge," I said.

We rubbed our sweaty bodies together for a few more minutes, and then realized the sun was going down. I suggested that we return to our room, take a shower and get ready to go out for dinner.

"Good plan. But there's simply no point in putting our bathing suits back on," Kelly said playfully. "If we're having a shower, we'll just have to take them off again. Let's see if we can make it back to our room without anyone seeing us!"

With that, she grabbed her bikini and scampered across the deck to the elevator. I was in love with her breasts, but it was only then that I realized how exquisite her ass was too. I grabbed the rest of our stuff and joined her.

Once inside the elevator, Kelly started rubbing my cock again, and pouted when I didn't rise to attention once again.

"I'm an old man," I protested. "I've already fucked you three times today!"

"I'm going to have to wear something extra-sexy to dinner tonight so you'll want me again," she replied as the elevator opened on our floor. We raced to our door and made it inside without anyone seeing us.

"I love you so much," I told her as we embraced once again. "I'm having such a great time, and we're only just getting started."

"On this vacation, or on a life together?" she asked.

"Both, if I play my cards right. Now let's take that shower."

I suppose there was a legitimate reason for us to wash off all the salt, sunscreen and bodily fluids we'd accumulated that afternoon, but we both knew the real purpose was more naked playtime. We lathered each other up and explored each other's bodies under the cascading shower. After a few minutes of fondling Kelly's tits and ass, she reached for my cock and discovered I was getting hard once again.

"Oh dear, I'm going to have to take care of that before dinner," she said in mock protest.

"Let's save it for later. My blood-alcohol level is getting dangerously low, and I want to go grab a few drinks before dinner."

We didn't take long to get ready. I threw on a pair of shorts and a tropical-themed shirt. Kelly chose a short white skirt and a light blue silk blouse with spaghetti straps. She didn't bother with a bra, so her nipples were quite visible. She put on some make-up but didn't bother drying her hair ("It's just going to get frizzy in all this humidity anyway") and we headed out, first to a wine bar on 5th for a few glasses of sparkling rose, and then to an upscale outdoor restaurant just off the main drag that served authentic Yucatan cuisine.

The atmosphere was great, and the service even better, in large part because the waiter was clearly obsessed with my girlfriend's chest, and came to our table frequently to fill up our glasses and ask how we liked the food. I was long past the point of being jealous about other men staring at Kelly, and this guy was very good at suggesting items on the menu that were unfamiliar to us, so we enjoyed a long, leisurely dinner. We laughed, we talked about the future, and sometimes, we just gazed into each others' eyes.

The moment we'd drained the last of our cocktails, Kelly grabbed my right hand and placed it on her lap under the table. Except she'd pulled her skirt up, and I realized she'd neglected to put on panties before we went out. Her pussy was moist, and the look she gave me made it clear that she was ready to go back to the hotel.

I quickly paid the bill and we headed out. I suggested a cab, but she would have nothing of it.

"It's not that far, old man, and the longer it takes, the more you're going to want me when we get back."

There was only one stop on the way. A couple of hucksters outside a tequila shop pointed to a sign offering a free shot to any woman with big boobs. Kelly had ignored the guys when we passed earlier, but she was drunk enough and in a playful mood now, so she took them up on their offer.

"What about my boyfriend. Does he get one too?"

"Sorry, señorita, it doesn't work that way," the guy responded.

"What if I sweeten the pot?" she said, lifting up her blouse to show off her tits.

"You drive a hard bargain, señorita," he laughed, as he poured two shots.

"Her bargain keeps me hard most of the time," I observed.

The guy seemed a bit upset that we didn't buy any tequila from him, but I wasn't going to waste any more time. Within 10 minutes, we were back at our hotel. Kelly was pulling her top off before we made it to the room, and we were both naked moments later.

Our lovemaking was much less frenetic than it had been that afternoon on the roof. We'd both had a lot of sun and booze, and Kelly confessed that her pussy was a bit sore after all the sex we'd had that day. We took our time, licking each other all over. Eventually I found myself fucking her from behind, which wasn't a regular position for us, but she came hard shortly after I entered her. I was a bit worried about cumming inside her once again, so I pulled out and shot a decent load on her ass and lower back.

"Mmmm, that's new," Kelly said. "Have you been a naughty boy and been surfing porn lately?"

"Not since I met you," I responded. "Why would I need to?"

I grabbed a towel to clean us up, then we collapsed on the bed.

"Today was incredible, baby," Kelly said softly. "And I think tomorrow's going to be pretty special too. But I need to get my beauty sleep. I have a wet t-shirt contest to win!"

I'm sure I fell asleep with a smile on my face. This was already a memorable vacation, and it was sure to get better.

To be continued

12