Life with a Nympho Pt. 03

Story Info
The Mexican trip comes to a sexy conclusion.
9.5k words
4.84
7.5k
5

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 02/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life with a Nympho - Playing in Playa Part 3

The Mexican adventure comes to an end

Author's note: This is a long one, but as Tony said, he wanted the last day in Playa to be a memorable one. Back to winter in the next chapter!

For the first time since our arrival, I woke up before Kelly. In our haste to fuck after her amazing lap dance on the balcony the previous night, we'd neglected to pull the curtains shut, and the morning sun was shining right in my face about an hour earlier than I would have liked.

I looked at my sleeping girlfriend to my right. She was naked, spread-eagled on the bed. The light in the room was perfect and I carefully got up and grabbed by phone to take some photos. I made a mental note of blowing up a few of them and hanging them over our bed at home.

Kelly had awakened me on the previous mornings by going down on me, so I figured it was only fair to return the favour. I knelt down on the end of the bed and moved forward gently until my mouth was over her pussy. I started running my tongue over her lips and she immediately stirred.

"Mmmmm, this is a good way to wake up," she said softly. I didn't reply, but started licking her harder and squeezing her breasts.

"You're lucky I got up after you passed out last night and took a quick shower. Otherwise you'd be eating your own cum right now."

That was enough to make me pause and respond. "That's one fetish I can do without, thank you very much. And you taste really good this morning, by the way."

Kelly laid back and started rubbing the top of her pussy, while I plunged a couple of fingers inside her. She was getting wetter and wetter, and I knew that if I continued much longer, she'd be cumming hard.

"I'm loving this," she said, "but I'd love it more if I could cum on your cock. Will you please fuck me?"

"Your wish is my command, my pretty," I said, pulling myself up and sliding my erect member in her. "We went at it pretty hard last night. Maybe I'll try gentle and loving this morning to give that pussy of yours a break."

"As long as you fill me up," she said, squeezing my cock in a way she knew would make me climax. Between that and the oral stimulus I'd given her, we both came hard after only a couple of minutes of missionary.

"I guess it's all downhill from here today," I joked as I laid down beside her. "But this is our last full day here and we have lots on the agenda. I have to do some shopping for my new girlfriend, and we've never actually gone to the beach everyone's been talking about and just chill out in the sand. I'm also starving, so we need to go someplace for breakfast. And before we do all that, I have to try to make reservations for a special dinner on the beach at that resort we walked by the day we arrived."

"Listen to you, Mr. Organized. It's almost like you're already out of vacation mode."

"I just want today to be special. God knows this trip has been memorable."

"I'll never forget it. Thank you for bringing me here. Now why don't you go take a shower while I pick out a bathing suit for today? I'm looking forward to going to a quiet beach for a change. Besides which, I'm sure I'm banned for life at that beach club after what happened yesterday!"

I went into the bathroom and showered and shaved. When I came out, Kelly was on her phone.

"There's a message here from some chick named Bianca. She claims you owe her $1,500."

"Busted!" I laughed. "She's some slut I picked up last night and fucked after she gave me the best lap dance of my life. We agreed on a thousand. She must have a pretty high impression of her abilities to add another $500 to the bill."

"I guess I'm going to have to put out more often so you don't have to be chasing expensive whores," she responded. She put down her phone, gave me a big hug and went in to take a shower.

I pulled on my bathing suit and a t-shirt and cleaned up the room a bit. There were clothes all over the place, and I remembered that we'd left our tequila out on the balcony.

Just after I heard Kelly turn off the shower, there was a knock on the door.

"Seems a bit early for the maid to come by," I called as I went to open it. It was Jess and Charles.

"We're so sorry to barge in like this," Jess said, "but we really need to talk to you."

"And it wasn't easy getting the front desk to tell us what room you're in," Charles said. "I had to tell them that you're the couple that we were fooling around with on the rooftop yesterday afternoon. I guess they were watching on the security cameras. Apparently we've all developed quite the reputation around here!"

"Even then," Jess continued, "the clerk kept blathering on about not violating your privacy. Charles slipped her a $50 bill and all of a sudden, there were no privacy issues."

"Come right in," I said. "No worries. What's so urgent?"

Kelly emerged from the bathroom after she knew who was there. She was buck naked.

"Forgive me. I'm just putting on my suit for today."

"You're forgiven," Charles said, leering at her pert tits.

"It's not like it's anything they haven't seen before," I added, as Kelly pulled on a tiny hot pink string bikini that wouldn't likely stay on very long after we got to the beach.

"So the most incredible thing happened last night at dinner," Jess explained. "We were eating at that authentic Yucatan restaurant on 38th...."

"Probably he same place we went to the night before," I interrupted.

"Anyway, there was this couple at the next table. They're a bit older than you guys..."

"So in their 70's?" Kelly asked.

"No, silly, late 30's, maybe 40. And extremely rich. Are you going to let me tell this story?"

"Our lips are sealed," I promised.

"So we were still a bit drunk after partying with you guys, and I guess I was a bit loud talking about all the fun we had. After a while, we could tell they were eavesdropping, and eventually the guy asked how long we'd been swapping."

"I told him it started about two hours ago," Charles interjected.

"It would have been the same for us," I added.

"Anyway, they were having dinner off their luxury yacht for a bit of a change of pace," Jess continued. "They're travelling around the Caribbean all winter, and they've stopped in Playa del Carmen for a few nights. They invited us on board this afternoon for a sunset cruise, dinner and drinks, and they insisted that we bring the other couple from the hotel. That's why we're knocking on your door at 8:30 in the morning, because I have to get back to them."

"Are they just incredibly generous?" Kelly asked. "Or do they have something else in mind?"

"It's pretty clear that they like to play too," Jess answered. "And I have to say Rick is really handsome. You're going to love him. Amanda is really hot too."

"Great tits," Charles observed.

"What's wrong with my tits?" his girlfriend asked.

"Your tits are just fine," he answered.

"Just fine. That's what every girl wants to hear from her boyfriend. Your tits are just fine. Better than average, but only just..."

"What I meant to say...."

"Give it up, Charles," I interrupted. We were all laughing at the poor young guy by this point. "You're just digging yourself in deeper."

"So let me get this straight," Kelly said. "We just show up and they take us out on the water for a couple of hours of debauchery? Sounds good to me!"

"I'm in," I added. "I've been wanting to get off dry land since we got here, but my horny little girlfriend has insisted we spend most of our time here," pointing at our bed, which despite my best efforts was still in a state of disarray.

"So it's settled. They said to meet them at 3:30 down at the pier. I don't think we'll be swimming. Amanda described the dress code as "sexy semi-formal." I'll call her and let her know we're all coming."

"Saves me making a dinner reservation at that resort," I said to Kelly. "One item off the to-do list already."

"Maybe that'll give you more time to do me again today," she purred.

"I'd tell you two to get a room," Charles said. "But we're already standing in it. We'll get out of your hair. We're going over to Playa 72 to catch some rays before it gets too busy, and then we'll likely be up top again after lunch, if you want to join us."

"We'll see how it goes," I said. "This is our last day, so we have to do some shopping and we want to grab some breakfast first. But we were planning to go to that beach too. Everyone says it's the best one in town because it's less crowded and there's not as much seaweed."

"Maybe we'll see you there. C'mon Charles. I need to work on my tan so that I don't get too overshadowed by Kelly and Amanda tonight."

"Trust me, that ain't happening," I assured her as they made their way to the door.

Kelly retreated to the bathroom to finish getting ready. I packed up my knapsack with the beach blanket provided by the hotel and a bottle of suntan lotion. Kelly threw on a coverup that frankly didn't cover much, and we headed out to a small coffee shop down on Fifth to grab some breakfast.

"I can't believe we have to go home tomorrow morning," Kelly sighed after taking the first sip of coffee. "This has been like a dream. And I'm not just talking about all the great sex we've been having. It's been so great getting to spend so much time together without all the usual distractions."

"Well, there was that rather unusual distraction up on the roof yesterday afternoon," I said. "I was totally fine with it, but I'm not sure we're going to make it a habit. Except maybe later today on that yacht!"

"You know that I love being naked in front of other men," Kelly responded. "And it's going to happen more often when I go back to dancing. But I'll never fuck any other guys unless you know about it and are okay with it."

"Who knows, I might get a little side action myself today, but once we're back home, we'll be a boring suburban couple once again. We might even think about sleeping in single beds."

"Now you're being ridiculous!" Kelly exclaimed, giving me a playful slap.

Just then, our breakfast arrived. We ate quickly because we were hungry, and we wanted to get to the beach as soon as possible. I paid the bill, then we stopped at a small grocery store to pick up a six-pack of cerveza, and ten minutes later, we arrived at the beach.

"Wow, this is incredible," Kelly said as we came to the end of the pathway leading to Playa 72. "We practically have the beach to ourselves."

"There's no loud music, the water is crystal clear, and you might be able to work on that all-over tan without getting hassled by anyone," I added. "But I don't know how we're going to survive without bar service. Imagine having to open the beer myself!"

There was no sign of Jess and Charles, which was no big deal because we'd be hanging out with them later. We wandered a few hundred yards down the beach and laid down our blanket a good distance away from the few morning sunbathers who'd arrived before us.

"Are you going to behave yourself with me naked?" Kelly asked as she removed her top.

"I'll do my best, but I'm going to need my towel or a t-shirt to hide my hard-on."

"I love teasing you," Kelly said as she slipped out of her bikini bottom. But if you behave yourself, I'll take care of you when we get back to the hotel. Now help spread this suntan lotion on me. There are a few areas that don't see the sunshine very often."

Those were the parts of her incredible young body that I paid the most attention to. Kelly held up a towel to hide the fact that I was lingering over her boobs, pussy and ass. My cock strained against my bathing suit as she began moaning in pleasure. I would have fucked her right then and there, but we certainly would have drawn some unwanted attention if we tried.

"The instructions on the bottle say to repeat regularly," she smiled. "I think I'll need you to keep doing this every 15 or 20 minutes."

The morning at the beach is something I'll never forget. I snapped a few very naughty photos of my sexy girlfriend playing with herself. We got a bit of a buzz on as we stared at the waves gently washing up on the shore. We also went into the water a couple of times; Kelly would pull on her bikini bottom for that, but felt comfortable swimming topless. And I was more than comfortable stroking her breasts as we kissed and hugged under the water.

After our third dip, we retreated to our blanket, and Kelly removed her bikini bottom once again. The combination of the sun and the beer had made us a bit sleepy. We both dozed off, and I awoke with a start as I heard a motorized vehicle getting very close. I quickly threw a towel over my naked girlfriend as an ATV carrying three heavily-armed Mexican soldiers pulled up.

They looked at me suspiciously. Then Kelly awakened and started to pull herself up. I grabbed her arm to get her to lie down again.

"She's had a bit too much sun and beer," I said. It wasn't a great explanation, but it was the best I could come up with under the circumstances. It seemed to satisfy them, because they fired up the ATV and continued their journey down the beach.

"What the fuck was that?" Kelly asked as she tossed the towel aside. "They send the army out to catch women sunbathing naked?"

"Well, clearly they don't have an issue with folks drinking on the beach," I responded, pointing to the pile of beer cans we'd emptied.

We didn't last at the beach a lot longer. We were both getting hungry, for food and each other. We walked back to the hotel and we made love standing up in the shower as we washed the salt off our bodies. I'd always sex in the shower — especially with her — and I didn't last very long before I filled her pussy with cum for the second time that day.

"Quite handy that I'm in the shower when I need to clean up after getting fucked," Kelly observed.

"You deserve a reward for that fuck," I told her as we dried off. "Let's get dressed, go grab a quick bite and go get you something to remember this trip with. But we better hurry. We don't want to miss the boat."

"Mr. Schedule is at it again," she teased. "But you're right. The cruise tonight sounds amazing. And I get to wear that dress I've been saving for our last night here."

We returned to our favourite restaurant on Fifth for some tacos and a great drink made with mescal. Then I took my girlfriend by the hand and led her down the street to a high-end jewelry shop.

"I've done some reading, and the two types of jewelry this country is known for are silver and amber. Maybe we can find a piece made of both. It would look great on you."

We told the woman behind the counter that we had money to spend and not a lot of time to browse. She pulled out a handful of amber pendents framed in silver. Kelly practically squealed as she pointed to one of them. Of course, it was the most expensive one, but after the fun she'd given me this week, I didn't mind at all, especially since I'd written off the $1,500 I owed "Bianca."

"This is my Christmas present, right?" she asked as we left the store and headed back to the hotel.

"That was the original plan. But I think it would be perfect with the dress you're wearing tonight. So I guess Santa will have to find you something else to put under the tree."

She gave me a hug as we strode back to the hotel. When we got to our room, there was a note under the door from Jess and Charles, suggesting we meet in the lobby at 3:15 and walk to the pier together. It was coming up on 3 p.m., so we didn't have a lot of time.

While I put on a pair of khakis and a white button-down shirt, Kelly took her dress into the bathroom. When she re-emerged a few minutes later, she took my breath away. Her long peach-coloured dress was slit up the side of her leg. It was cut to her waist, exposing a good deal of her firm rack, and her nipples were barely concealed by the sheer fabric.

"Can you help me with my pendant?" she asked, taking our purchase out of the box. She turned around facing the floor-length mirror, put the pendant around her neck and I closed the clasp behind. I couldn't resist moving my hands under the top of the dress to caress her nipples.

"You look absolutely stunning," I told her. "Get used to Charles and that Rick guy undressing you with their eyes all night."

"If they don't undress me with their hands first," she laughed. "There's not much to come off. I got a bit too much sun on my pussy lips this morning, so I've decided to go naked down there."

I could feel my cock stiffen, but there was no time for any more naughtiness. Kelly grabbed her purse and we went down to meet our friends in the lobby.

Charles was dressed similar to me, only his shirt was black. Not that anyone would notice because of what his girlfriend was wearing.

Jess had chosen a beige lace backless mini-dress. It was cut fairly high in the front and clung to her lithe body. Her breasts were highly visible through the openings, and if she'd had prominent nipples like Kelly, she probably wouldn't have gotten away with it. As she stood facing us, the dress was barely long enough to cover her pussy, and I'm sure her ass would be completely visible if she bent over in it.

"Too much?" she asked Kelly as we greeted them.

"No way," Charles and I chorused in unison, and Kelly agreed that it was perfect for her.

"I'm glad," Jess said. "We ended up skipping the beach today so I could go buy something nice to wear."

"I think we went into every shop that sells dresses on Fifth before we found this one," Charles sighed. "But I think it was well worth it."

We headed out immediately so that we'd arrive on time. When we got to the pier, I had a moment or two of panic. I knew we were looking for a yacht, but I'd had a vessel that would hold six or eight people in mind. There was nothing like that docked here, just something that looked like a small cruise ship.

"That must be it," Charles said. "Do you think it's big enough?"

The girls were blown away. It must have been more than 100 feet long, and as we climbed the steps to go aboard, we could see a pool towards the stern.

"Damn, should have brought my suit after all," Charles observed.

"I'm not sure they're required on this ship," his girlfriend replied, giving his cock a squeeze.

A good-looking guy in a polo shirt and white pants greeted us as we stepped on the deck.

"Rick, good to see you again," said Jess. "We'd like you to meet our very dear friends Kelly and Tony, and by that, I mean we've known them for all of 24 hours. I have to say it didn't take much effort to convince them to join us this afternoon."

"Welcome aboard," Rick said, extending his hand to me. He paused and took a step back as he took in Kelly. "My goodness, Charles and Jess said you were hot, but they didn't do you justice."

"Is that any way to talk to a woman you just met?" Rick's wife Amanda emerged from below the deck. Amanda was wearing a long white dress held up by spaghetti straps. Her enormous breasts were barely covered, and the sheer fabric left very little to the imagination. "And what about poor Jess. She's looking pretty damn sexy too. I wish I could get away with a dress like that!"

"I think all three of you ladies are drop-dead gorgeous," I interjected. "How lucky are we to spend the afternoon and evening with you?"

"We'll show you around later," Rick said. "But first, let's have some bubbly to celebrate." He gestured towards a lounge area at the front of the yacht.

As we sat down, two extraordinarily beautiful young ladies, one of them Asian, the other maybe Russian or Ukrainian, appeared with Dom Perignon and several platters of hors d'oeuvres.

"I'd like to introduce you to Anong and Daniela. Anong is from Bangkok, and Daniela was born in Odessa. They've been with us for a couple of years now and we love them dearly. They will take care of any request you might have. And gentlemen, by that I mean any request."