Life with a Nympho Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hostesses were wearing identical tight white crop tops with short blue skirts and heels. As Anong bent over to put the food on the table, her skirt rode up and I caught a glimpse of a butt plug. Daniela, who looked vaguely familiar for some reason, filled up our glasses and handed them out. Then the two of them disappeared.

"So what's the deal here, Rick?" Charles asked. "Last night when you invited us over, you made it sound like you had a 20-foot fishing boat. This is something else. Magnificent, I'd say."

"Let's just say I invested well in tech," Rick replied.

"Let's just say you inherited well, too." his wife interjected. "And so did I. Sadly, all four of our parents are gone, but they left us with the means to live a pretty good lifestyle and share with people we like."

"How about you folks? Kelly, what do you do?" Rick inquired.

Both of us responded at the same time. "She's a Master's student," I said. "I'm a stripper" was Kelly's response.

Rick practically spit out his champagne, and Jess looked at Kelly with a shocked look on her face.

"Maybe it would have been safer to ask where you got together," our host suggested.

"At a party," I said, just as Kelly answered "in the Champagne Room."

Now everyone was laughing. "You guys really need to get your stories straight," Amanda said. "And Tony, you need to let Kelly speak for herself, especially since her answers are way more interesting than yours."

"I'm sorry," I said. "Everything we've told you is true. We did meet at a party last summer. Kelly was dating a guy I went to school with. He more or less forced her to go work as a stripper to pay his debts, and we met at a club just over a month ago."

"He sounds like a real prince," Jess observed.

"Tony is the real prince," Kelly replied. "He rescued me from that abusive relationship, and I'm going back to school to get my Master's next month. But I've also decided to resume dancing a couple of nights a week, because I like it, and dammit, I'm good at it."

"That doesn't surprise me a bit," Rick said.

"Maybe I'll show you some of my best moves later," Kelly responded. The champagne was already kicking in.

"You and Daniela should compare notes," Amanda said. "She was a porn star before we took her away from all that."

Now I knew where I'd seen her before, though I hadn't had the need to surf porn much since I met Kelly.

Rick looked at his phone, then made an announcement. "That's our captain. He's ready to head out. We'll be out on the water for about three and a half hours, and then come back to the pier, where the party can continue. Daniela and Anong will keep your glasses full, and if you're into recreational drugs, we have some inside. Sadly, we can't bring the coke out here or it'll all blow away!

Jess's eyes lit up at the mention of the white powder.

"And there's the pool you would have noticed on your way on board."

"If only I'd thought to bring my suit," Kelly said.

"Honey, we don't believe in bathing suits on this boat," Amanda replied. "Jess, I can see you'd like to powder your nose. Anyone else who's interested, please feel free to join us. Once we're away from the pier, we can all get naked by the pool."

Charles followed his girlfriend and our hostess inside, while Rick excused himself to use the facilities. Kelly and I looked each other, not sure what to do next. We'd shared the odd joint since we got together, but I'd never done cocaine in my life, and I wasn't sure about Kelly.

"Would you think any less of me if I didn't partake?" she asked, putting her arms around me. "I had a bit of an issue with coke when I was doing my undergrad, and I'm not sure I would trust myself, especially in this environment."

"Baby, you're more than enough fun already. Keep it in your comfort zone this afternoon."

"That zone is pretty big already," she said, grabbing my hand. She pulled the slit of her dress apart and guided my fingers into her moist pussy.

The yacht had left the pier, and we were heading out into the Caribbean. It was a glorious late afternoon, very warm but with a slight breeze. I continued to rub my girlfriend's pussy with one hand and her breasts with the other.

"Ah, there's nothing like young love," Rick called out as he rejoined us. He'd changed into a white robe and had several more over his arm. "You can change into these right here if you like. Or not. Kelly, I have to say it again. You're absolutely ravishing in that dress. But I can't wait to see you naked."

My girlfriend moved my hand away from her twat, stood up and let her dress drop to the deck. All she had left were her shoes and the pendant around her neck.

"I think we should take advantage of the fact that your jealous wife is busy getting high at the moment, and let me show you what I was talking about earlier."

She moved over to where Rick was standing, pushed him down to the couch and opened his robe. He had an enormous cock, and it was rock-hard.

"Oh no, I was planning to give you a lap dance, but I think I might hurt you sitting on you in that condition."

Rick gave me a glance, as if he was asking permission to do what he wanted with her. I gave him a thumb's up.

"It won't hurt if I'm inside you, you fucking whore," he growled.

"I love it when men talk dirty to me. I am a fucking whore, and I need to be treated like one."

Kelly lowered herself on his massive member and winced as he stuck it all the way in her.

"Let me do the work, big boy," she commanded. "Grab my tits while you're fucking me. Make me cum on that big cock of yours!"

A lot of guys wouldn't want to watch their girlfriend getting pounded by another man, but the ecstasy on Kelly's face as Rick used her was mesmerizing, so much so that I didn't even notice someone coming up to me from behind, until she placed her hand on my shoulder. It was the Ukrainian hostess, Daniela.

"Are you okay?" she asked, in barely-accented English. "My boss can be very demanding at times. But he's also very generous. Allow me to fill up your glass and keep you company."

Daniela gave me more Dom Perignon and poured a glass for herself. She positioned herself so that I didn't have to watch my girlfriend getting fucked by Rick, then suddenly lifted her top to let me get a look at her chest.

"I know they're not as big as your girlfriend's, but men tell me they're fun to play with. To be honest, fucking my boss all the time gets a bit tiresome, so I love it when he invites other handsome men on board. I loved being with lots of guys when I was in the industry. So I guess what I'm saying is 'Please fuck me right now.'"

Daniela undid my shirt and pulled my pants down to my ankles. Between her teasing and watching my girlfriend banging another guy, I was dripping pre-cum already. She tossed aside her top and skirt, and lowered herself on my cock in exactly the same position that Kelly was in with Rick. I could see Kelly catch my young lover's eye, and an impromptu competition was on.

I'm not sure if Kelly and Rick were at an advantage or disadvantage with their head start, but both women seemed bound and determined to make their partners cum. I imagined Kelly squeezing Rick's cock the way she did with me when she wanted my sperm. Meanwhile, my Ukrainian goddess was digging into her porn star bag of tricks to bring me pleasure, squeezing my balls as she bore down on me.

Sunset was at least 90 minutes away, so it was still quite warm as the fuck fest continued, and we were all sweating. I was really enjoying myself with Daniela. Those men were right that her rack was fun to play with.

"What do we have going on here?" Amanda pretended to be shocked as she led Jess and Charles back to the lounge area. Their eyes were bloodshot; they'd no doubt done more than a couple of lines of cocaine each.

"Why don't you guys sit down and learn a few pointers," Rick responded. "This little slut is the best fuck I've had in ages, and that's coming from a guy who gets to fuck his hot wife and the staff every day. And Daniela over there has never looked happier."

"You know I treasure your cock," the young Ukrainian said. "But this guy is special. I've already cum three times, and now I want to make him fill my cunt."

Daniela started grinding me harder, and the combination of her dirty talk and the audience made me lose it. I pumped her pussy full of cum, and I collapsed back into the couch.

Amanda, Jess and Charles gave us a round of applause. Anong brought out some more food and topped up everyone's glasses. She turned to her fellow hostess and said, "Thank God your fun is over. I've had to do everything myself. And I wanted his dick inside me too."

"The night is young," I said, wondering if I'd be able to get as hard again as I'd just been. The piece of jewelry I'd noticed in her asshole might help.

Meanwhile, my girlfriend was still getting slammed by Rick.

'We know you've got staying power, dear," Amanda said. "But this poor girl isn't going to be in any condition to fuck anyone else tonight if you don't finish soon."

"All right. I don't want to be considered a bad host," Rick replied. A few moments later, he erupted in my girlfriend's cunt. She went limp in his arms, and for a moment, I wasn't sure she was okay. But she popped right up again and called out, "Next!"

That's my girl, I thought.

Jess and Charles had been getting cozy on one of the other couches, and were now naked as well. Amanda slid out of her dress and invited everyone to follow her to the pool for a swim.

The vibe was relaxed as we lounged in and around the pool. Daniela had gotten dressed and cleaned up; a newcomer would have no idea she'd just been fucked hard for the better part of 20 minutes. She and Anong kept us well hydrated and fed.

As much as I was looking forward to renewing acquaintances with young Jess, I was also intrigued by Amanda. She had an absolutely outstanding rack — one of those rare women with Double D's that didn't sag a bit. Whether that was all natural was a secret she would likely be unwilling to divulge to someone she'd met an hour or so earlier, but I found it hard to take my eyes of them when the two of us had a tete-a-tete in the far end of the pool.

"I'm a bit sorry that I didn't get first crack at you this afternoon," she confided in me. "Jess told me last night that you're an excellent fuck, and I know how hard my husband has to work to please Daniela. How many times did she say you made her cum?"

"Jess is great too. I'm not sure whether I should be flattered that she gave a review of my performance to a complete stranger," I laughed. "But as soon as she told me about you this morning, I knew I wanted to be here."

I put my arms around her neck and drew her body close to mine. Her right hand went straight for my cock, and I shifted my hand to her right breast.

"Your tits are amazing," I said quietly. "I know you hear that all the time, and guys probably forget to tell you how amazing your ass, legs and face are, but I just had to say it."

"You're really sweet. And by the way, I could see you wondering whether they're real. 100 per cent. I was born with good genes, as well as a lot of money. It's a nice combination. But in that long list of my body parts, you didn't mention my pussy. Do you have something against it?"

"I just haven't had the opportunity to examine it properly."

"Well let's do something about that," she teased.

Amanda took me by the hand and led me over to a chaise lounge, where she laid down and spread her legs. Her cunt was shaved bare, like the other ladies, and she had an oversized labia that was swollen in anticipation.

"I'm sorry my pussy is going to taste like chlorine at first, but I want you to lick it," she commanded.

I attacked her with my tongue. Amanda was extremely wet in no time, and I had to stop a couple of times to wipe her juices off my face. When I stuck a couple of fingers in her snatch, she exploded in a violent orgasm.

"That was so fucking good, Tony. The way you just touched me was out of this world. I wanna fuck you now, if you have it in you."

I wasn't 18 any more, and I'd shot my load in Daniela only half an hour earlier, but my cock had become hard again while I went down on Amanda.

"Let's lie on our sides and you can fuck me from behind," she suggested. "That way we'll have a great view of all the other depravity going on over there."

I got in position and rammed my dick into her sopping cunt as I manhandled her massive tits. My girlfriend and Jess were pleasuring Charles with a double blowjob on the edge of the pool, and Rick was fingering Anong's pussy on a double chaise lounge on the opposite side of the pool.

"I hate to be a party pooper," Daniela announced as she re-appeared. "The chef tells me dinner will be ready in 15 minutes. So you perverts better finish what you're doing and get dressed."

"Takes one to know one," Rick responded as he got on top of Anong and started drilling her. I picked up the pace and quickly finished in Amanda's pussy, and then we heard Charles cry out as he sprayed his load all over Kelly and Jess's pretty racks.

"No time for showers," Amanda called out, "so let's all clean off in the pool. I'll get the staff to add some extra chlorine tonight to take care of all the cum floating around!"

I swam over to Kelly, who was standing next to Jess. The two of them had become quite close since they'd met the day before.

"I think we all needed a break. At least I do," I said. "And there are still a few beautiful women I'd like to spend time with this evening."

"You better have a spot for me on your dance card," Jess said. "Tonight is our last chance to be together. You can have this skank whenever you want when you get home!"

Kelly splashed her friend in mock anger.

"But she's my favourite skank," I said to Jess. "And then there's that gorgeous Thai woman who's expressed an interest in fucking me. I'm just not sure I'll be able to fit you in."

"You're not getting off this yacht without sticking that big cock of yours in me on more time," Jess retorted.

Rick finished with Anong and joined us briefly in the pool. Then we all got out, dried off and returned to the lounge area to gather our clothes. Dinner was beyond expectations — and our expectations were already pretty high. We started with oysters, and after that I lost count of the number of courses, in large part because Daniela and Anong were keeping our glasses full of some very good wines. The sexual vibe remained high; we all knew there was more fun ahead before we returned to Playa.

As we got up from the table, Rick invited us back to the lounge area because he wanted to crack open a bottle of Don Julio 1942, apparently one of the best — and most expensive — brands of tequila on the market.

Before I could sit down, Anong took me by the hand and pulled me over to a couch away from the others.

"Ever since I saw you come aboard, I've wanted you. In my little asshole, to be specific. I've been wearing a butt plug around for hours, and I want you to pull it out and stick your cock in. I was so jealous when that slut Daniela got to fuck you earlier. Now it's my turn."

I was a bit taken aback by how direct she was. So much for any stereotypes about Asian women. She pulled her top over her head and dropped her skirt, then started undressing me.

"Enjoy yourself with my little whore," Rick called over. "She's been like that ever since I picked her up in a bar in Bangkok three years ago. She loves fucking women too, which is why Amanda allowed me to hire her."

"Then maybe I should join you two." Jess pulled off her tiny dress, sat down next to us and started French-kissing Anong.

I turned my Thai treat over and slapped her tiny ass. She cried out — more in pleasure than pain, I'd like to think — and I pulled the plug out.

"You're going to need some of this." Amanda was standing over us with some lube. "I put this on my strap-on when I fuck her ass. She can never get enough."

Jess grabbed the lube and spread it over my cock. As she was doing that, I caught a glimpse of my girlfriend. She was naked again and on her knees, rubbing Charles and Rick's cocks, but staring at me. When she gave me a wicked smile, I knew she was good with it all.

"Why don't you lie on your back, Tony, and stick that big fat dick in her ass?" Jess suggested. "Then I can get on top and eat her out."

Anong was tiny — maybe 5' 2" and 100 pounds — so I was surprised that there was so little resistance when I finally slid my cock into her asshole. She screamed as Jess and I rhythmically fucked her pussy and ass, and was nearly in convulsions when she came.

As turned on as I was, I didn't shoot my load; I really wanted to take Jess up on her offer for another fuck, and I didn't want to disappoint Kelly either, even though she was oblivious to me at that moment, riding Charles' cock and sucking off Rick.

Then we heard some loud moaning from another corner of the deck. Amanda and Daniela were scissoring each other furiously. The juxtaposition of the voluptuous older brunette and the slim blonde former porn star was a major turn-on. I could only imagine what life was like on this yacht when it was just Amanda and Rick and the two former sex workers. This was clearly not their first rodeo — they came almost simultaneously and then kissed and hugged each other lovingly.

"I need more blow," Amanda announced. "Who wants to join me? Anong and Daniela, you're officially off the clock. Anyone else?"

"I'm loving this blowjob, but I love coke even more," Rick said to Kelly, stepping back and removing his cock from her mouth. But she was fucking Charles so intensely that she didn't seem to notice.

"Ready for more?" Jess asked as she pulled herself out of the maze of arms and legs on our couch. "I love my boyfriend's dick as much as Kelly seems to, but I want you inside me one more time before you abandon me."

"Don't tell my girlfriend, but I was holding out just now so that I could fill your pussy with my cum," I replied.

"I heard that!" Kelly yelled. Maybe she wasn't as oblivious to what was going on as I thought.

"Charles honey, I give you permission to destroy that bitch with your big cock," Jess exclaimed. "Because I want her boyfriend to do the exact same thing to me."

It didn't even strike me as odd, at the time, that this was all completely out of character for Kelly and me. Yes, we were having an extraordinary amount of sex with each other, especially on this trip, but we'd never been with other partners since we'd gotten together. Everything that had happened on this cruise would have been almost inconceivable a week earlier.

"Earth to Tony, where's your head at?" Jess demanded, lying back on the chaise lounge and spreading her legs to show off her luscious cunt. "I told you I wanted to fuck like those two animals. Now stick that cock in me now and abuse me, even if I beg you to stop."

There were moments over the next 15 minutes or so when I worried that I might be hurting her. But the fact that we had no real emotional attachment, and she'd begged me to be rough, allowed me to fuck her in a way I never would my girlfriend. I grabbed her tits, slapped her ass, pulled her hair and pounded her relentlessly. The fact that I'd already cum at least four times that day meant I had more staying power.

"Oh fuck!" Charles yelled, as he climaxed with my girlfriend. But I didn't let that distract me, as I continued to violate Jess.

"Are you watching this Charles, watching another guy fuck me like this?" Jess taunted.

"Don't worry, now that I know how much of a whore you are, I'll be happy to," he responded.

Kelly remained quiet, and I got the feeling she was watching me. I wondered if I'd have to do some damage control after this was all over. I decided enough was enough, and I needed to finish.