Life with a Nympho Pt. 04

Story Info
Kelly and Tony return home for the holidays.
8.7k words
4.7
6.6k
3

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 02/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life with a Nympho Part 4: Home for the Holidays

Author's Note: Kelly and Tony have returned home after a blissful vacation in Mexico. As they plan for a long future together, they discover that they can't completely forget their past. A reminder that this series grew out of the standalone story "Strip Club Surprise," which may be worth reading or reviewing before proceeding with this chapter.

*******

"Well that sucks!"

For the first time since our vacation began, my new fiancée was disappointed. She slunk down in her airplane seat and pretended to pout.

"Look, I know being a member of the Mile High Club sounds exciting," I said. "But quite frankly, the space is barely big enough for one person, let alone two. And do you really want to have sex where a bunch of strangers have been pissing and shitting for the past few hours?"

"Well when you put it that way...." Kelly laughed. "It's just that it's been hours since I had you inside me, and I don't think I can wait until we get home."

"I'm not sure what to suggest, other than that you study real hard to get your MBA and get a job that pays a shitload of money so that we can charter our own jet and fuck like animals when we fly away on vacation."

"Challenge accepted," she replied, as she waved at a flight attendant to get her attention. As she did so, I saw the diamond in her brand new engagement ring sparkle, even in the relative gloom of the airplane cabin.

"Nice ring," I said. "Whoever gave it to you is one lucky guy."

Kelly gave me a playful shove as the flight attendant approached.

"Would it be possible to get a blanket?" she asked. "I'm a bit chilly."

I found this a bit hard to believe. I was still wearing a t-shirt after taking off from Cancun, and I was a bit on the warm side. Kelly was wearing a pair of Lululemon tights and a tight crop top, and I know that if she were really cold, her pencil-eraser nipples would be pressing against the thin fabric. Sure enough, as soon as the blanket arrived, Kelly spread it across both our laps, slid her hand underneath and started stroking my cock.

"You're incorrigible," I whispered. "You don't think the guy sitting on the other side of you doesn't know what you're doing?"

"If he complains, I'll offer to do him next," Kelly replied.

"Well you might hear me complaining if I'm sitting here for the next two hours with a pool of my own cum in my pants," I said. "I'll tell you what. Instead of calling an Uber when we land, I'll get a limo instead. It's a 45-minute ride to our place. I'm sure we can think of a few things to do to pass the time. But only if you behave yourself now."

"You should have known how hard it is for me to behave before you asked me to marry you last night," she sighed, as she pulled her hand away from my now-erect rod and shoved the blanket to one side. "By the way, I love it when you call it 'our place.' Makes me believe you plan to keep me."

"All warmed up?" the flight attendant smiled as she passed by. Kelly sheepishly handed over to blanket, then put her head on my shoulder. Given our lack of sleep over the past few days, we both dozed off, and only woke up when they announced our final approach.

Getting off the plane seemed to take forever, as it always does for no apparent reason, but customs was a breeze. We grabbed our bags and headed to the limo sign at the exit. Two minutes later, we were in the back of a Mercedes, and moments after I gave the driver our address, Kelly pushed the button for the privacy screen. It had barely raised all the way before she'd pulled her top off and got down on her knees between my legs.

"Give my that cock," she commanded. "I want you so bad right now, but I need to be sure you're rock hard when I fuck you."

"Umm, has that ever been an issue before?" I responded as I undid my pants and let them fall to the floor of the limo.

Kelly attacked my cock ferociously, licking my shaft and squeezing my balls. Her spit was flying in all directions as she took me deep in her throat. I suddenly realized that she wasn't the only one going through sex withdrawal; if she kept this up, I'd be filling her mouth my my sperm, and I knew she wanted it in another of her openings, so I gently pushed her back.

"What? You don't like my blowjobs any more?" Kelly whimpered.

"I like them too much. That's the problem. But you better get on top of me now if you want me in that wet pussy of yours."

She stood up, kicked off her shoes and pulled her leggings off. She was facing me, and even though I'd seen her naked more than clothed on our vacation, I was rendered speechless by her beauty and sexiness. She was a perfect 10, and luckily for me, just as smart and fun as she was hot.

"Maybe we should grab one of those towels," I said, gesturing at the bar off to one side of the limo. "I think it might get a little moist around here in a moment. We wouldn't want to damage the leather."

Kelly tossed a towel, hitting me in the face, as she intended. I placed it under me and she climbed on top of me, impaling herself on my dick.

"That's what I've been missing," she said as she rode me hard. "Let's try to keep the magic of this vacation going."

"I don't think most people have this much fun on the ride home from the airport," I joked as I slapped her ass and increased the intensity of my strokes. Then I flipped her over and really began pounding her. As I pinched her nipples, she squeezed my cock harder.

"Fuck me like you fucked that slut Jess last night," Kelly cried. "Abuse me like I'm some low-life whore!"

"Sorry babe," I panted. "That was just a bit too wild. I love you too much to slap you around like that. Besides which, you can't have a bunch of bruises on you if you're dancing again."

"Good point," she said. "But painting my face with your cum right now isn't going to leave any marks."

I was on the brink of exploding as I pulled out of her pussy. I re-positioned myself and started rubbing my dick, which was slick with Kelly's pussy juices. After four or five strokes, I unleashed several torrents of cum all over her face...in her eyes, hair and mouth, with a few more for her neck and tits.

"That was really nice," Kelly purred, as she began to lick her lips.

"Stop!" I called out. "This is going to be an amazing photo." I reached for my pants and pulled my phone out of the pocket, then started taking photos of my fiancée's cum-drenched face and rack. She had a wicked look on her face as I snapped away. Somewhere in that collection would be another sexy photo to be blown up and hung over our bed.

"Are you done?" she asked, now using her finger to collect my sperm and swallow it. "I want to eat every last drop of this. And then I'm going to take your cock in my mouth again to clean you off."

I wasn't about to object, but I had the sense that we were getting close to home, so I let her lick my cock briefly before suggesting we get dressed. She was just pulling on her shoes when the limo came to a stop. A few seconds later, the driver opened the door.

"I trust you enjoyed your ride, madame," he said with a twinkle in his eye. While the privacy barrier might have prevented him seeing anything, clearly he'd heard plenty."

"Here's something for your trouble, and any extra cleaning costs," I said, handing him a $100 bill.

We grabbed our bags and went into our condo. It was back to reality, but hardly the same-old, same-old.

****

"I got the job!"

Kelly was ecstatic after returning from her interview at the Sapphire Club three days after we returned from Mexico.

"Oh for God's sake, was there ever any doubt?" I responded. I was working from home that day, in part because I wanted to be there when she got back.

"You're so kind. I might even marry you if you ever ask," she joked as she sat down next to me on the couch. "But I seriously think he would have rejected me if I'd fallen in his trap."

"Trap? Are you sure you want to work for this guy?"

"Let me explain," she continued. "It was very positive, he was very complimentary etc. etc. Then he told me that he'd been shut down for a week last year after a liquor inspector caught one of his girls fucking a client in the Champagne Room. So now they have a very strict no sex and no blowjob rule. If you get caught, you're out. No second chances."

"That's what your friend who works there told you, right" I said. "And that's what makes me feel a whole lot better about you resuming your career at that club."

"Exactly. So everything is good, and then he tells me that he'd like me to show him what I've got, because some of the girls he's been hiring lately just don't have the right look, or the right moves, or both, and he's been losing a lot of business."

"So basically he's asking you for a free lap dance."

"Relax, baby. It happens everywhere. He pours us a couple of drinks and then settles into a couch in his office. He puts on some music, and I take off my sweater and my pants. I'd expected he'd want this, so I'd put on some sexy lingerie."

"Everything is good. I sit on his lap, take off my top and let him grab my tits," she continued. "I can feel his cock getting hard, which is always a good thing when you're auditioning at a strip club, and then he says to me, 'You know, the liquor inspector doesn't have any jurisdiction over my office. Let's seal the deal with a quick fuck.'"

I didn't know what to say, but Kelly smiled and put her finger over my lips so I didn't feel obliged to speak.

"I stood up and told him there was no way I'd fuck him. First, he'd just told me I'd get fired if I ever fucked anyone on the premises, and second, I had just gotten engaged to the most wonderful man on the planet who's letting me go back to stripping on the condition that I don't offer any extras like that."

"And then he says, 'Congratulations. You just passed the test. You wouldn't believe how many women fall for that request. I'm relieved you didn't, because you're the sexiest woman to walk through this door in months. You're going to do very well here.'"

"So I'm supposed to feel better that a guy who asked to fuck my fiancée only did so to protect his own ass and add to his bottom line?" I asked.

"Come on! It's not as if I'm applying for work at a convent. There's always a bit of sleaziness in this industry. But this guy seems to be a whole lot more honourable than the one who runs the place where I used to work. He really wanted me to start tonight, and work five or six nights a week, but I told him I was only available on Thursday's and Friday's, and he's good with that."

"We'll see how it goes," I said. "Remember, this is your call. I'm good with whatever makes you happy."

"You know what would make me happy right now?" Kelly asked. She had that look in her eye. "Let's pretend you're a sleazy strip club owner who asks a dumb bitch stripper wannabe for a quick fuck to pass her audition."

"I can certainly pull off sleazy, but I'm not sure you can do dumb," I said, as Kelly removed her pants and sweater and sat down on my lap. As she removed her bra and panties and rubbed her naked body over me, I knew her new boss was right: she was going to do very well.

As the liquor inspector also had no jurisdiction over our condo, the sleazy club owner was soon inside the dumb wannabe's tight pussy on his casting couch, and then he invited her into his adjacent bedroom to make love to her for the next hour.

***

Kelly's first shift at the Sapphire was two nights later. We agreed that I'd go there most Thursday's, but I'd keep my Friday's open to hang out with friends and colleagues after work, or just chill out at home.

As we drove over for her first shift, I asked what she was going to call herself at the new club, since no dancers used their real first name.

"I like Bianca, but I'm not sure that's a good idea," Kelly said. "Hey I have an idea. Tell me if it's too weird. What about Jess?"

I laughed so hard I almost went off the road. "She'd be honoured, but she's such a slut, I'm worried you'd break the no-fucking rule on your first shift."

"Jess it is, then," Kelly said as we pulled up. "You'd better wait out here for a few minutes. We wouldn't want anyone thinking we're together. That way, when I come up to you a bit later and ask if you'd like to join me in the Champagne Room, nobody will think you're some kind of plant."

"I'll be lucky to get any time with you tonight. You're going to be in very high demand."

I was seldom wrong about my fiancée, least of all about this. She later told me she'd made close to $200 doing private dances before her first stage show, and guys were practically throwing themselves at her all night long. I enjoyed watching her chat the other guys up, but made sure to take a few of the other girls for a spin to avoid suspicion. Needless to say, none of them held a candle to Kelly, and I didn't even get hard with one of them.

The place itself was very clean, as strip clubs go. There was seating on all sides of the stage, tiered as you got further away from it, so everyone had an unrestricted view. And all eyes were on the new girl when she took the stage four times over the course of the evening.

It was after 1 a.m. when "Jess" made her way over to the table occupied by another newcomer to the Sapphire Club that night who'd been introducing himself to the other strippers as Charles.

"Nice to meet you, Charles," Kelly said, barely containing herself. "Do you come here often?"

"First time," I responded. "But now that I know there's an angel working here, I'll definitely become a regular. I was hoping your wings would bring you over this way at some point."

"I was worried that you were some kind of devil," Kelly responded, and we both burst out laughing at our deliberately awkward verbal interplay.

"You know Charles, there's a rule here that the girls can't fuck the clients in the Champagne Room, which is usually a big relief for me, but not in your case. That being said, I think I can still show you a pretty good time if you'd care to join me downstairs for a private dance."

"I'm having a hard time believing it will be only one," I responded as I got to my feet and followed her down the stairs to the private rooms.

"You're not going to fucking believe this," Kelly said as we settled into one of the booths. "I've made over three grand tonight, and that's without extras. This place is incredible!"

"I know who's bankrolling the next trip to Mexico," I said. "Now, maybe it's time you showed me how you've earned all that money."

"With pleasure, Charles!" she laughed, sitting down backwards on my lap and pulling my hands up to play with her pert breasts. She started grinding my cock, reaching down to play with my balls through my jeans, then turned around and straddled me, pushing her rack in my face. I now understood how my fiancée had been able to make so much money without breaking the club's rules.

After a couple of songs, or maybe more than that, because neither of us was counting, Kelly pulled a small cloth from her purse.

"I've soaked four of these tonight because I've been so turned on dancing like this again. I could get another one dirty, or maybe you could take care of my juices a better way."

With that, she got up, kicked off her shoes, and stood on the bench where I was sitting. She crouched slightly so that her pussy was at the same height as my lips. I didn't need any further instructions.

We'd had some pretty hot oral during our time together, but this was over the top. She squirted a couple of times as I ran my tongue over her cunt. Then I used my thumbs to spread her lips further apart and drove my tongue further in. Her knees buckled as she came loudly. She sat down next to me with her arm around me. I grabbed the cloth and wiped my face as best I could, just as a bouncer arrived to see what was going on.

"Everything okay in here, Jess?" the guy asked her, taking note of the fact that I was still fully clothed and my fly was zipped up, even if my cock was straining to be released.

"All good," she said. "Thanks so much for keeping an eye out for me."

After the guy disappeared, I looked her straight in the eye.

"You're such a bullshitter. Not to mention a cocktease. You've had your fun, but what about me? Any chance take-out is on the menu?"

"No rules against that. And I'm done on stage for the night. Let me go get dressed and I'll meet you out in the car in ten minutes."

"I hope I can walk straight by then," I responded as she gathered her stuff and left the booth.

I'd managed to warm the car up nicely when Kelly emerged from the club. She got in, gave me a deep kiss, but the twinkle in her eye told me she wasn't done having fun that night.

"We're going to have to go to your place, Charles. I have a fiancé at home who doesn't like it when I fuck the customers. I'm surprised that a good-looking guy like you doesn't have a wife or a girlfriend."

"I do, but she's a real slut, and she's out tonight, probably screwing around on me with a bunch of strange men. She told me she won't be home until morning, so the coast is clear."

"Might be fun if she came home early. I like fucking women too. But I'm pretty sure you're going to be more than enough for me to handle. I so wanted to unzip your pants when I was dancing for you in there."

The 15-minute drive back to our condo seemed to take an eternity. We were all over each other in the elevator and again once we got inside our unit. But Kelly suddenly pulled away.

"I'm going to take a quick shower. I want to be completely clean for you, so that we can get completely dirty."

She disappeared into the main bathroom and I heard the shower go on. I took off my clothes and went into the smaller bath to clean up a bit. I was feeling a bit grungy too after spending the evening in the club, as nice as it was.

I returned to our bedroom and lit some candles. I pulled back the covers on our bed and waited for my lover. She emerged a few minutes later, her hair damp and a few drops on her shoulders and breasts. She looked stunning in the low light.

"You know, I'm dead tired after dancing all night. I didn't sit down at all, except when I was on a guy's lap. And as much as I could curl up and go to sleep right now, I desperately want to fuck you and thank you for being such an amazing man."

"No need to thank me..." I started to say as she dashed across the room and practically launched herself on top of me, kissing me and furiously stroking my cock, which had been erect in anticipation.

I was as exhausted as Kelly, but there was no way I was rejecting my sexy fiancée when she was in a mood like that. We made love in every position imaginable, alternating between licking, sucking and teasing, and hardcore fucking. We must have have awakened the neighbours when Kelly erupted in a seismic orgasm riding my cock, and I filled her well-used pussy with my pent-up seed.

We collapsed and fell asleep in each others' arms. I woke up 45 minutes later than I'd wanted to in order to get to work on time; somehow, I'd neglected to set the alarm the night before. I let Kelly sleep, as she didn't have to get back to the club until 7 p.m., and quickly got myself together for the work day.

****

I'm not sure I could have handled another late night at the Sapphire, but we'd agreed I'd only accompany Kelly on Thursday nights. As it was the last Friday before the Christmas holidays, I already had other plans anyway, to have a few drinks at the home of one of my college buddies.

Brad had gotten married right out of school and now lived with his wife and two daughters in the suburbs. Mary and the kids had gone to her parents' place for the weekend, so Brad invited the boys over to catch up over a few beers.

As I headed out, I wondered if our mutual friend Connor -- Kelly's ex -- would be there. This was the crowd that had last gotten together the previous summer at the pool party where I first laid eyes on my fiancée, and had trouble taking those eyes off her. Obviously I wasn't going to share any information about Kelly if he was there, but it would be so much easier if he didn't show. And given the state of his life -- at least how she described it -- he had plenty of reasons not to attend.