Life with a Nympho Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we returned home, we heated up a catered turkey dinner we'd ordered -- no point cooking a big meal for just the two of us -- and after downing a couple of bottles of good wine, we laid down in front of the fireplace and made tender love until we drifted off to sleep.

*****

Kelly's next shift at the Sapphire was a couple of nights after Christmas. It was that dead period when very few people were going to work and nobody knew what day of the week it was. Once again, I let her go in ahead of me, but I could tell by the number of cars in the parking lot that it was going to be a lot quieter than the last time I'd been there.

Of course Kelly, or rather Jess, was the star attraction once again. Whenever she took the stage, everyone -- the male customers and the female strippers and waitresses -- had their eyes locked on her. For her part, she made frequent eye contact with the audience and genuinely enjoyed showing off her beautiful body, unlike most of the other girls who went through the motions of their robotic routines and rushed off the stage as soon as the music ended.

There might have been eight dancers that night, and quite often it seemed Kelly was the only one getting any invitations to go down to the Champagne Room. I resisted all entreaties from the other strippers, and eventually they gave up trying to convince me to spend money on them.

Around 11, she finally came over to my table and sat down. She'd changed from the gold lamé bikini set she'd worn in Mexico into the schoolgirl outfit I'd bought her for Christmas.

"Nice to see you again Charles. Did you have a good Christmas?"

"The best ever," I replied. "I found the perfect female companion to spend it with."

"Good to hear. In case you hadn't noticed, it's dead in here tonight. The manager just told me that I don't have to go on stage again, but before I leave, I was wondering if you'd like to spend some private time with me downstairs. I'm going back to school next week, and tuition and books are so expensive."

"You should try that line on the other guys," I joked as we made our way down to the private booths. "Nothing justifies blowing your cash on a stripper better than thinking you're helping her make her way in life."

"Hey, I am using the money I'm making here on my education. Just for that, I'm going to make you pay for your dances tonight!"

"I might need to visit the ATM after we're done," I responded.

We found a booth at the end of of a hallway, not that it mattered much because there wasn't much happening. The bouncer didn't even acknowledge us when we passed him.

"Let's have some fun, baby," Kelly said, immediately removing her top and pulling down the g-string she was wearing under the skirt. It was pretty clear that the guys she'd been with earlier had kept her well lubricated, and she was in an especially frisky mood.

Her lap dances were amazing as usual, and she allowed my fingers to explore her breasts and pussy as she rubbed herself against me.

"It might be more comfortable if you lost the skirt," I suggested after a couple of very erotic dances.

"It's staying on for a purpose," she replied, unzipping my fly and freeing my throbbing cock from my pants.

"Whoa...we both know that isn't allowed here. Are you looking to get fired?"

"Relax, Tony. I'm going to ride you so that nobody can see you're inside me. If Frank actually wakes up and comes to check on us, it'll look like I'm just giving you a regular dance."

It was an intense fuck. The thrill of doing it in public, and maybe getting caught, added to the excitement. Kelly came twice, and I emptied my load in her cunt shortly after. She grabbed a couple of wet wipes from her purse and cleaned us up.

"I'm ready to go home," I said. "I'm not done fucking you tonight, but our bed will be a lot more comfortable than this place. Besides which, we haven't tried out the handcuffs you got me for Christmas yet."

"By the way, you owe me $700, Charles. Ten dances plus $500 for the fuck."

"I love stripper math," I laughed as we made our way up the steps to the club. "Actually, it was only six dances. I would have paid you a grand if you weren't such a greedy little liar!"

I was almost to the top of the stairs, but Kelly had stopped in her tracks. I turned to see what was wrong, and saw a look of horror on her face. She pointed behind me.

I turned around, and standing at the top of the stairs was Connor. He clearly wasn't happy to see either one of us.

"I knew I'd eventually find you in a place like this, you fucking whore," he shouted. He was noticeably impaired. "What I didn't expect was to find you with one of my oldest friends."

"Calm down, Connor. She's moved on," I said sternly. "There's no need to make a scene."

By now, all three of us were at the top of the stairs.

"Shut the fuck up, Tony. By the way, did you like it when she was rubbing her tits all over you just now? What kind of friend are you, anyway?"

"I did a whole lot more than rub my tits against him," Kelly piped in, clearly angry at her ex for accosting us like this. "I fucked him too, because he fucks me so much better than you ever did."

Connor's face turned red, and then Kelly really twisted the knife.

"Of course there's nothing wrong with us fucking. After all, we're getting married."

Connor was enraged. He raised his arm and rushed towards me. But he was so drunk, I was able to avoid his punch. Unfortunately, he couldn't stop his momentum, and he fell heavily down the stairs.

Kelly screamed. The last thing she saw before fleeing back into the club was the blood flowing from her ex's mouth as he laid motionless at the bottom of the staircase.

To be continued