Life with a Nympho Pt. 06

Story Info
Life is full of surprises.
7.2k words
4.65
5.6k
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 02/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life with a Nympho - Ch. 6 Life is full of surprises

"I think one of my profs wants to fuck me."

"Just one of them?" I inquired.

Kelly often came up with zingers like this, though it wasn't always after we'd just stopped making love for the past half hour. To be honest, I was surprised I'd come up with that response so quickly.

It was a Saturday in late January. I loved weekend mornings because it meant there was more time for teasing, sucking and fucking than on weekdays, when I was lucky to get a blow job or a quickie before Kelly raced off to school and I headed to the office. Maybe we'd have more time if we didn't stay up past midnight most nights drinking wine and having sex.

"It's my strategy seminar prof. Handsome dude. Can't seem to take his eyes off me."

"Earth to Kelly. That pretty much describes the entire heterosexual male population."

"You're too kind," she said, rolling over and rubbing her breasts and pussy up against me again. "But don't worry. I won't let him near me. You're all I can handle."

"We aim to please," I laughed.

Kelly seemed to be enjoying her MBA studies, and was doing very well so far. It was a blessing that she had something to keep her busy so that she wouldn't dwell on what happened that night at the strip club. At times, I imagined she was thinking about it, but if I touched on the subject — even to ask if she was doing okay generally — she waved me off and changed the subject.

"We gotta get up," she announced. "Busy day. I want to clean the condo. All we do is eat and sleep and fuck, and it's a bit of a mess."

"I keep telling you, we could hire a maid. You're way too busy to be sweeping floors and cleaning toilets."

"It makes me feel like it's more my place if I contribute," she said as she went into the ensuite. I marvelled at her naked body, and even though we'd just enjoyed a long lovemaking session, my cock stirred.

"While you're playing Suzy Homemaker, maybe I could go online and look for one of those French maid costumes for you. Probably should have bought you that for Christmas instead of that schoolgirl outfit that you haven't worn to class yet!"

"I think that would send the wrong message to Ian, she responded.

"Ian?"

"Yeah, Ian Henderson. The strategy prof I was telling you about."

"You're already on a first-name basis with him?" I asked.

"He insists. Everyone calls him Ian. It's not as if we're a bunch of 18-year-old undergrads."

Kelly emerged from the bathroom wearing a pair of tight leggings and a sinfully sheer tight white t-shirt that did little to conceal her boobs, particularly her prominent nipples.

"Still planning to waste your hard-earned money on a maid outfit?" she asked as she bent over to give me a kiss. "Maybe after I'm done the other cleaning, I can polish this with my mouth," stroking my cock.

"I don't know how much you charge for your cleaning services, but I can tell you it'll be worth every penny."

Kelly laughed and headed to the kitchen to make us some coffee. I pulled on some shorts and a t-shirt and started tidying up the bedroom.

"We can probably get this done in an hour, and then we can go out for a nice brunch," I said.

Just then, I felt my phone buzz. Somebody had sent me a text. It was Brad, my old college friend who'd hosted the party just before Christmas.

"Hey man, not sure if you heard, but Connor died tragically over the holidays. Not sure of the details. We're all devastated. We're planning to get together tomorrow afternoon at Finnigan's to raise a glass. Hope you can join us around 2."

Needless to say, I wasn't going to share this with Kelly, but she was curious.

"Who are you talking to?" she asked.

"Uhh, it's my mom. I told her last week that I was engaged. She and my dad were down south for a while but they're back, and they really want to meet you. I was thinking maybe heading out there during your reading week next month. Sound good?"

I hated lying to her, and while I had told my parents about Kelly, we'd made no plans to get together.

"Meeting the parents. The most painful part of any new relationship," she responded. "But a necessary evil, I guess. Sure, let's go. As long as they don't make us sleep in separate bedrooms."

"My dad will want to sleep in your bedroom. Dirty old man. I learned everything I know from him."

We finished our coffee, and Kelly started cleaning the kitchen. I went into my office to respond to Brad.

"Sorry, I'm out of town on business. Really sad news. Please offer my condolences to everyone who shows up."

There was no way in hell I was going to a memorial for Connor.

I finished cleaning up the bedroom and got out the broom and vacuum. We were actually finished in under an hour, and even though it seemed silly to scrub down the shower and then use it immediately, we could never resist the urge to shower together.

"I think I'm ready for you again," Kelly whispered as she wrapped her arms around me. "And by the looks of things, you're ready for me too. But I'm famished. Let's get dressed and go out, and see what happens later."

We made the 10-minute walk to our favourite brunch spot. As usual, there was lineup out the door, but it usually moved pretty quickly, and because it wasn't too cold or windy that day, we decided to wait.

"Tony, is that you?" I heard a familiar voice behind me, and panicked as soon as I turned around. It was Brad, accompanied by his wife Mary and their girls. What were the odds? They lived in suburbia, for fuck's sake.

"I thought you told me you were out of town. What's going on?"

I could feel my face turning red, and Kelly looked at me quizzically. I had to say something fast. But Brad beat me to the punch.

"Kelly, right? We met at the pool party last summer. I'm a bit surprised to see you here with Tony." His tone wasn't friendly.

"Can we have a quick word in private? Kelly, why don't you get to know Mary and these lovely young ladies a bit better? Brad, let's go over here."

The two of us crossed the street. Before I could say anything, he started peppering me with questions.

"What the fuck? You stole his girlfriend? No wonder he was in such rough shape before Christmas!"

"Brad, it's not like that at all," I began.

"And she's a fucking stripper. Did she tell you that?"

I was worried that Kelly would hear him, but she'd moved down the sidewalk with Brad's family. I turned to face my old college buddy.

"Let me talk for a minute. It's not at all what you think, and that tale of woe he was spinning is complete bullshit."

Brad didn't say anything, so I was able to continue.

"This is the absolute unvarnished truth. I met Kelly at that party last summer. We had a nice chat and I really liked her, and not just because she's gorgeous. But that was it. There was no more contact until I saw her dancing at a strip club. I was shocked. She recognized me and asked me to come down to a private room to talk."

"I bet she did a whole lot more than talk," he sneered. But I ignored it.

"She and Connor were living together. She had been getting her MBA. He lost his job and all his savings on online gambling, so they needed to make some money fast. He forced her to quit school and start stripping."

"She did really well," I continued. "But he refused to get off his ass and find work. He kept on gambling, and treated her horribly. I won't get into any details out of respect to her, but he abused her in every way imaginable, and there was no love in that relationship."

"So then you rode in on your white horse and saved the fallen woman." Brad didn't seem to be buying it.

"I'd like to think of it as helping a young woman escape a rapist and get her life back together. I'm sorry to speak ill of the dead, but that's the way it was."

Brad looked stunned. Obviously he'd bought Connor's tale of woe hook, line and sinker.

"All I wanted to do was give Kelly a safe haven. But things have progressed. We fell in love and I asked her to marry me. She's back in school and doing really well. And quite frankly, I'm doing a lot better too. I think I'm a better person because I'm not putting all my energy into work for a change. I'm certainly happier."

"From what he told us, she's great in bed." Apparently Brad couldn't resist.

"I'm not going to lie to you. She's amazing. But she's a better person. I wish you knew her better. But I'm not sure that can ever happen. I was prepared to cut myself off from the whole college crowd for her sake."

"Does she know he's dead?" Brad asked.

"Yes." I didn't say how she found out, and he didn't ask. He probably assumed I told her after I got his text that morning.

"I think I owe you an apology," Brad said. "I should have known better. Connor was always such a lazy bullshitter."

I gave him a pat on the back and we walked back across the street.

"Kelly's great," Mary exclaimed as we rejoined them. "I wish we could have had brunch together, but we have the girls with us and we've already eaten. We try to make it downtown at least once a month to eat somewhere that isn't a chain."

"We'll be sure to arrange something soon," I said. "But I think Kelly and I need to eat something. We were starving before we ran into you guys, and I'm almost to the point where I'll need to order everything on the menu."

We said goodbye, and Kelly and I went into the restaurant. The lineup had disappeared and we were seated immediately.

"So that looked rather animated," Kelly began. "What did he say to you?"

"I owe you an apology," I said. "That text I got this morning wasn't from my mom. It was Brad. He was inviting me to a get-together tomorrow in memory of that asshole. I can't even say his name anymore."

"Tell me you're not planning to go," she said.

"Of course not. I made up some bullshit excuse about being out of town. That's why I was so shocked when they ran into us."

The server took our orders, and my phone buzzed again. It was a text from Brad, this time to everyone who was invited to Finnegan's the next day.

"Brad just sent another message," I told Kelly. Let me read it to you: 'I think we should cancel tomorrow. We may be sad that he's gone, but I've learned some stuff about him that makes me believe he doesn't deserve a memorial. Be well, everyone.'"

"Wow," Kelly said. "You did a good job convincing him. He seems like a good guy, and Mary and their kids are wonderful. Maybe we should hang out with them."

"I told Brad I was preparing to cut off contact with that whole college crowd, for your sake. I can live without them."

"I wouldn't want you to do that," she protested.

"I had to tell him it was true that you were working as a stripper. I explained why, and he got it. But I'm not sure everyone else would, and I don't want anyone seeing you as anything other than the smart, caring and beautiful woman you are."

"I'm not ashamed of that. God knows I wouldn't have considered going back to it after I met you if I was. But I love you for trying to protect me."

Our food arrived a short time later, and we paused our conversation. I could see that Kelly's mood had changed; she wasn't nearly as bubbly as she'd been earlier in the day.

"I wonder if this will ever be behind us," she asked, out of the blue.

After lunch, we did some shopping and returned to the condo. Kelly said she had some schoolwork to catch up on, even though she'd told me earlier that her weekend was free. We watched some TV after dinner, and made love as per usual when we went to bed, though it seemed a bit mechanical. It was clear that her late boyfriend was still haunting us.

****

Kelly came home after a night class the following week with an announcement.

"Ian has invited us for dinner on Saturday night. I don't think we have anything planned, so I accepted on our behalf."

"Let me get this straight. The prof you think wants to fuck you invited us to his place?"

"The home he shares with his hot young wife, silly. He has a picture of the two of them on his desk. She has a nice rack, as you would say. And it was only after I told him about you and your company that he invited us. I think he's more interested in you than he is in me."

"I find that hard to believe," I responded. "OK. I think I need to go, if only to check out the competition."

Kelly ignored me, and pulled the hoody she was wearing over her head. Except she also pulled off the t-shirt underneath the hoody, and as usual, she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Oh look! I'm already half naked. I can either put my top back on, or lose my pants."

"Get over here!" I demanded as she stripped off her her leggings and socks. She straddled me on the couch and started kissing me, and grinding her body up against mine.

"No classes for me tomorrow," she purred. "I'm free to fuck all night."

"I wish I could say the same, but I have a bunch of meetings starting at 8:30 tomorrow. So if you want to get laid, we better get right to it."

Kelly pulled my sweater off and undid my belt and fly. I yanked my pants down, releasing my cock which had already been semi-hard awaiting her arrival. I was fully erect after a couple of expert strokes from my sexy fiancée.

"I can't remember the last time you fucked me on the couch. You're such an old man sometimes, demanding that we do it on the bed. Why don't you turn off that game you're watching and put some porn on for inspiration?"

"That sounds like fun, although a lot of porn stars could learn a trick or two from you," I said.

Kelly got down on her knees and started blowing me while I fiddled with the remote to find something to watch. My porn surfing skills had deteriorated badly since I met her.

"What are you in the mood for?" I asked.

She stopped sucking for a minute. "Ever since we were with Jess — the real Jess — in Mexico, I've been thinking of doing it with you and another woman."

"Okay, let's see which of the 17 million videos with two girls and a guy are we going to watch?"

I started scrolling and came across a video of a couple of gorgeous young ladies — one who had more than a passing resemblance to the babe swallowing my cock at that very moment — going down on a lucky guy on a tropical beach. When I put the remote down, Kelly turned to watch the action.

"The girl on the left looks a bit like me," she said. "Is that why you chose this one. And do you want me to find a blonde slut like the other girl to suck you off too?"

"You're all I need, and usually more than I can handle. But I wouldn't say no."

"Well, you're stuck with me alone tonight," she said as she resumed her oral assault on my dick. There was so much spit, and probably some of my pre-cum, that we'd probably need to get the couch cleaned. We were a bit overdue on that anyway.

'Oh look, the guy is licking my lookalike's pussy," Kelly said as she came up for air. "I'd like it if you did that to me."

Kelly laid back on the couch and spread her legs. I teased her with my fingers, then went down on her to jam my tongue in her snatch the way she loved it.

"Oh my fucking God, this is so good. I just wish I was licking that blonde's cunt right now."

Kelly's cries were guttural as I probed her pussy with my lips, tongue and fingertips. She screamed when I made her cum, but grabbed my head and insisted I keep going even as her orgasm was subsiding.

I could feel myself getting more excited as I continued to lick her vagina. I glanced at the screen and noticed the guy in the video was now fucking the blonde.

"My cock needs your cunt," I told her. Let's do reverse cowgirl so we can both watch."

We quickly changed positions and Kelly lowered her pussy on my dick. It was even better sitting up than when we were in bed, and I could feel the tip of my cock slamming up against the end of her snatch.

"That's it baby...fuck me like that. Keep it up. Fill me up with your cum!"

Under normal circumstances, I would have exploded in seconds, but I focussed on the guy on screen and marvelled at his staying power. He was either super-human, or the video was well-edited. He'd now switched to the brunette and was pounding her hard.

"That's just like us," Kelly panted. "Except she's probably faking it. I'm really loving this!"

I grabbed her tits and picked up the pace.

"Squeeze my cock, baby. Squeeze me hard."

We came at the same time, loudly enough to wake up the neighbours. There was lust in Kelly's eyes when she pulled herself off me and collapsed on the couch.

"Round One was good. Can't wait for an encore,"

"Whoa...wasn't that enough for one night?" I asked meekly.

"You should know me better than that," she hissed. "I'm a fucking nympho and I need it all the time. But I'm going to go clean up."

As she headed off to the bathroom, I surveyed the couch. We would need to get it cleaned. There was so many bodily fluids that I had to go to the linen closet and get a towel.

"Wow. We made quite the mess," Kelly said as she returned, still buck naked. Maybe we should grab a drink and head to the bedroom. I'm making it my personal challenge to get you hard enough to fuck me again tonight."

"Is that the sort of thing you're learning in your strategy class?" I asked.

I pulled a bottle of my favourite bourbon and a couple of glasses out of the cupboard and joined Kelly under the sheets.

"So clearly you get turned on when two women are fucking a guy," Kelly said. "But what about the other way around. Would you be okay taking part in a three-way with another guy?"

"Geez, I never thought about it before. I've seen videos where one guy's taking the girl in the ass and the other in her pussy, but I just can't see myself doing that. And judging by the way my cock just got soft talking about it, I think you have your answer!"

"Too bad," she said. "I've always wanted to be one of those sluts getting it in both holes at the same time. So how would you feel about being a cuck?"

"That's something I have wondered about. I think I'd be more comfortable watching you fuck another guy than knowing you were doing it behind my back."

"You certainly didn't seem to mind when I fucked Charles and that Rick guy in Mexico."

"Exactly. I think the main thing is that I'm open to you fucking other guys as long as I'm there. It's sneaking around that I'd have trouble with."

"I would never cheat on you," she declared. "Why would I? I like some variety every now and again, but I would never do anything that would mean I no longer get to enjoy your cock."

I kissed her lips and neck, and caressed her breasts. We were both getting aroused once again. I put my glass on the bedside table and did the same with hers. Then we embraced, and I was inside her once again, this time in missionary. Round Two wasn't nearly as wild as the first one, but we both had fun, and after I'd dumped my last bit of jism in her pussy, we fell asleep in each others arms.

****

"Too slutty for dinner with my prof?"

I could tell Kelly was toying with me. She'd put on the dress she'd worn on New Year's Eve as we prepared for an evening at her prof's house.

"It may be a too slutty for his wife. But you can leave it out and put it back on when we get home."

"I'll see if I have a turtleneck and a tweed pant suit in my closet then."

"How about a happy medium, like that long black number that's cut high on your thighs and covers a bit more of your rack than the white one does."

"That should work, but he won't be paying any attention to me. It's you he wants to talk to."

"Are you still buying that line? I'm beginning to think it's just the excuse he'll use if someone ever asks him why he's inviting attractive female students to his house."

"May I remind you he has a hot wife? I'll be lucky if you even look at me tonight with her in the room."

Our hosts lived in what could be conservatively be described as a small mansion in an exclusive neighbourhood. We parked and walked up the long sidewalk to the front door.

12