Life with a Nympho Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He made a lot of money running his own company before he became a prof. Academia doesn't pay this well."

I half expected a butler to answer the door, but it was Kelly's prof who greeted us. He was a distinguished-looking guy in an expensive-looking cardigan.

"Ian Henderson, pleasure to meet you," he said as he shook my hand. "And this is my wife Jennifer."

A stunning blonde emerged from the other room. Her light green dress was as sexy as Kelly's, and she wore it well. She was tall and slim, with sparkling eyes. And at least 20 years younger than her husband. She might have had a boob job, but it wasn't over the top. Like Kelly, she wasn't wearing a bra, and her huge nipples were pressing against the fabric of her dress.

"Welcome to our home. Ian can't stop talking about his new hot-shot student, and I know he's very anxious to get to know the man she's going to marry."

So Kelly had been entirely honest about our relationship. A good sign.

"Come in and sit down. What are you drinking? Kelly, we have some bubbly. Maybe we can all have a glass and then switch whatever else you'd like to have tonight."

"Sounds good, thank you," she said. I could tell she was a bit nervous. But it didn't take long for us to relax. There was a fire blazing in the stone fireplace in the corner, and Jennifer brought out some sushi for us to enjoy. Ian couldn't take his eyes off my fiancée, but I was used to it. I was also conscious of being caught staring at Jennifer's gorgeous boobs.

"I want to hear all about your company, Tony," he said. "But we'll save that for after dinner. I'm a traditional guy, and I usually drag my male guests into the study for some good Scotch. It allows the women to talk about us more freely."

"So how did you two meet?" Jennifer inquired.

It was a legitimate question, and one we were expecting. We'd also rehearsed the answer many times.

"We were at a party last summer," Kelly answered. "Truth be told, I came with someone else, but that relationship was ending, and Tony and I really hit it off. I was a bit disappointed he didn't ask me for my number that night, but that shows what a gentleman he is."

"We ran into each other at a club a few months later," I added. "She told me she was now single, so I asked her out. We had a hot and heavy romance and took a quick trip to Mexico just before Christmas. I proposed to her on the beach on the last night of our vacation, and I couldn't be happier."

"Me too," Kelly added. "It's been a real whirlwind, what with school and everything. We're hoping to tie the knot during the Christmas break this year, back in Mexico."

"Wow, you guys don't waste any time," Jennifer said. " I look forward to hearing the details of your hot and heavy romance later. But first, a toast. Congratulations to the newly-engaged couple. By the way, that's a beautiful ring, Kelly."

"Dinner should be ready soon, right honey?" Ian said. "She's an amazing cook. Just one of the many things I love about her."

"Thank you, but I don't think it was my culinary skills that brought us together. Anyway, why don't you open the wine and get our guests seated for dinner," Jennifer said.

We were led into a very formal dining room. There were large candelabras at both ends of the table. They'd rather strategically set the seating order so that I could see both of these stunning women across from me while we were at the table.

"Something smells amazing," I said.

"It's been a living hell waiting all day. It's beef bourguignon and it's been in the slow cooker since this morning," Ian said. "That bottle of Burgundy that you brought will go really nicely with it. Do you mind if I open it?"

"Please do!" Kelly gushed. Turning to me, she added "Good guess, Tony."

Jennifer brought the plates out from the kitchen and we began our meal. There was a side salad and crusty bread; everything was perfect. It was hard for me to resist staring at our hostess.

Ian opened another bottle of pinot noir and it appeared Kelly had lost some of her initial nervousness.

"We told you the story of how we met. What about you guys? You kinda brushed over that just before we sat down."

Jennifer blushed, and Ian cleared his throat before responding.

"We met at the university. Jennifer was one of my students. But I want to assure you both that absolutely nothing happened between us until she was no longer in my class."

"Ian was in a loveless marriage at the time," Jennifer added. "We know that people look at us and think I'm just his trophy wife, but we truly love each other and rarely think about the age difference. It's been five years now, and everything's great."

"Far be it from us to judge," I said. "I wish more people would just accept others for who they are and get over what they might have done in the past. I know we've only been here an hour or two, but I can see the bond between you two is genuine. Just like Kelly and me."

My fiancée gave me a big smile. I had a feeling I was going to get rewarded in the bedroom later for saying all that.

Jennifer passed the salad bowl one more time, but all of us professed to be full.

"Call us crazy, but Jennifer doesn't believe in serving a big dessert," Ian said. "We have a few chocolates if you must have something sweet."

"Gotta watch my figure or my husband will trade me in for a newer model," his wife interjected. "I prefer to allocate my excess calories to alcohol. Would you like me to open another bottle of bubbly, Kelly? We can go back to the living room while the men go drink their Scotch and discuss boring business stuff."

Kelly helped Jennifer clear the table, and Ian led me to his study on the other side of the main hallway. He closed the door behind us and walked over to his liquor cabinet.

"I have some Lagavulin, if you like a peaty Scotch, or some Glenlivet if you prefer something lighter."

"Lagavulin, please. Haven't had any of that in a while," I responded.

"Have a seat, Tony. Truth be told, I don't really want to ask you a bunch of questions about your company. You have an excellent website and I've heard lots of good things about the the work you do."

"Okay," I began. "I'm happy to talk about it, but if you have something else on your mind..."

"I wanted to talk about Kelly, and maybe put your mind at rest a bit. As you know, we spend a good deal of time together at school. I only do that for students I think are going to be superstars. Jennifer was like that. We didn't talk about it during dinner, but she runs a very successful online jewelry company and she now makes more money than I do. Do you think I could afford this place on my salary?" he asked.

"Like I said earlier, I wish people didn't make judgments based on appearances," I said, "Your wife is drop-dead gorgeous, but once you get a chance to talk to her, you know there's a lot more to her than her looks. Same thing with Kelly."

"That's where I was going," he continued. "Kelly is a rare bird. She's smart, hard-working and asks all kinds of great questions. The fact that she's so damn attractive is just going to help when she gets in a boardroom with a bunch of guys. I'm pretty sure she's going to do very well for herself, and you should do everything you can to keep her on this course."

"That's the plan. I hope to retire at 40 and have her support me," I joked.

"I'll do everything I can to help," Ian said. "I just want to assure you that our relationship will remain entirely professional. In other words, I'll never lay a hand on her. I've had a couple of colleagues lose their jobs for sleeping with their students. Besides which, why would I need to go there? My wife is a fucking smokeshow. We don't exactly have an open marriage, but we do like to play with others. The only rule is that I don't fuck my students."

Ian was sharing a little more about their personal life than I expected. But the Scotch was kicking in, and since he'd bragged about how good a lover his wife was, I thought I'd share a little insight about my own situation.

"Kelly and I can't keep our hands off each other either. We fuck at least twice a day. She calls herself a nymphomaniac — I don't know if an expert could actually diagnose that — but I've never been more satisfied. We had some pretty wild experiences with other couples on the trip to Mexico, but always in each other's presence. We've promised never to fuck anyone else behind each others backs."

"I had a feeling she was a bit of a slut. And I mean that in the kindest way possible," Ian responded. "Okay, it's true confession time."

I was still digesting his use of the word slut as he continued talking.

"I listened closely to your story about how you met, and I'm guessing it was 100% accurate. You just left out a few details. The club where you met was a strip bar, correct?"

I was stunned. And it obviously showed.

"Relax, Tony. It's no big deal. I was at a stag party at that club a few months ago, and I remember being captivated when Kelly was dancing on stage. Except she was going by a different name. Brianna or something like that."

"Bianca. Did she do a private dance for you?" I sputtered.

"No, it was the groom-to-be. Lucky bastard. He couldn't stop talking about her when he came back to the table half an hour later. I feel badly for his bride. It's highly doubtful she can turn him on the way Kelly did that night."

"So you didn't talk to her when you were there?" I asked.

"Sadly, no. I would have loved to spend some private time with her, but the rest of the guys wanted to go someplace else. In retrospect, it was probably for the best. When she walked into my seminar a few weeks ago, I recognized her immediately. You have to admit, it's hard to forget a face and a body like that."

"You should know that she's given up that line of work," I said. "She was forced into it by her former boyfriend because they were in deep financial shit. She actually didn't mind taking her clothes off for strangers, but now that we're together, she doesn't need to any more."

That was close enough to the truth to satisfy Ian.

"I promise you. Her secret is safe with me. I'd never tell anyone, and it's probably best that you don't share it with her. I haven't told Jennifer. She probably wouldn't have let me invite you two over tonight if she knew how attractive I found her. And now that I've gotten to know you a bit, let me repeat: I'll never act on my impulses regarding Kelly while she's my student."

"That's good to know. Thank you for saying that. Anyway, I think that maybe we've overstayed our welcome tonight. I have a feeling your gorgeous wife wants to take off that lovely dress she's wearing and have some adult fun with you. And it's been at least six hours since Kelly and I have done it."

I was more drunk than I thought. We'd probably need to call an Uber to get home.

"No rush. Let me top up your glass and we'll rejoin the ladies. They really seem to be hitting it off."

The scene in the living room was not what I expected, but based on what I knew about Kelly, and what Ian had said about Jennifer, not a total shock either. The two ladies were naked to the waist, kissing each other and caressing each others' tits. Then Jennifer reached down and started playing with Kelly's pussy.

"I see you've really gotten to know each other," Ian called out.

Kelly looked a bit embarrassed, but Jennifer had a wicked smile as she looked up at us.

"Come on in and enjoy the show, boys. I think we deserve an audience."

Ian and I sat down in the big leather armchairs and watched our loving partners fondle and kiss each other. I knew from the other night that Kelly had been craving some lesbian action, and Jennifer looked entirely at home playing with her new friend's body.

"Mmmm, you're getting really wet," Jennifer said to Kelly. "I think I need to take care of you."

She got down on her knees and pulled up her dress so that Ian and I could see her naked pussy. She too was extremely wet. Kelly laid back on their couch and Jennifer began licking and sucking her cunt.

"Oh my God, this feels so good," my wife-to-be moaned. She started rubbing the top of her pussy lips vigorously as Jennifer plunged her tongue between her lips.

I was rock hard inside my pants, and a bit uncomfortable that I was watching a woman I'd just met pleasuring my fiancée. I glanced over at Ian, who had a big grin on his face. I could tell he was hard too.

Jennifer paused momentarily as Kelly pushed her head back gently. Kelly leaned forward, and whispered something in her new friend's ear that caused them both to giggle.

"Yes, absolutely yes, I'd love that," Jennifer said.

"Tony, I just asked her if we could act out your fantasy from the other night. You remember. You wanted a threesome with a blonde and a brunette."

"Whoa," I said. "I'm not sure about that. And what about Ian? He just gave me his solemn word that he wouldn't touch you, at least until your course is over. I wouldn't feel right about it."

"I told you we're pretty liberal when it comes to this sort of thing," Ian said to me. "If my wife wants you to fuck her, who am I to object, though let the record state that I wouldn't mind a shot at Kelly when the time is right."

Jennifer got up and walked across the room towards me. Her makeup was slightly messed up with Kelly's pussy juices, but otherwise, she was perfect. Her huge nipples were rock hard and extremely inviting.

"I've watched you staring at me all night, Tony. I know you want to play with my breasts, and my husband just gave you a free pass to fuck me. What are you waiting for?"

"Yeah, what are you waiting for?" Kelly slurred. "Where's the stud I agreed to marry?"

I sprang to my feet and started taking off my clothes.

"You're sure you're okay with this, man?" I asked Ian. He nodded his head.

"She like to be fucked hard, so don't be shy. And don't forget to play with her tits. But I want to fill her pussy later, so maybe you could be a gentleman and dump your load in your own girl's cunt."

"Wow, Kelly, you told me Tony had a great cock, but you didn't do it justice," Jennifer hissed. "I need that monster in me right now."

Jennifer laid back on the couch and I got in position to fuck her missionary style. Kelly sat on the arm of the couch and lowered her pussy to allow the blonde to continue licking her. I was able to bend over slightly and kiss my fiancée as the intensity increased.

"Kelly honey, you're so lucky to have this cock in you regularly," Jennifer cried. "Sorry Ian, you're amazing too. This is just....different."

"Enjoy yourself. Forget I'm here," he called from his chair. I looked over and noticed he'd unzipped his pants and was stroking his cock. I don't know what Jennifer was talking about, because he wasn't lacking in the size department.

I continued to fuck Jennifer hard. She was an inch or two taller than Kelly, but her pussy seemed a bit smaller, and I was constantly hitting the end of her canal with my thrusts. Kelly had bent backwards a bit so that Jennifer could lick the base of her pussy. I reached down and mauled the blonde's outstanding breasts, which quickly brought her to a very loud orgasm.

I stopped penetrating her, mainly because of Ian's request not to cum in his wife's cunt. I was on the edge after her explosion.

"I think it's time to switch things up," Jennifer suggested after catching her breath. "Kelly, you lie down on the couch and let Tony finish in you. I want you to lick up my pussy juices. And Ian honey, why don't you come over here so I can suck you off and get you hard?"'

"I'm afraid that ship has sailed," he laughed, carefully removing his rock-hard dick from his pants and losing his sweater. The threesome had turned into a foursome, but true to his word, the professor wasn't engaging with his slutty student.

This debauchery didn't continue for long. It seemed Ian was closer to cumming than I would have thought, so he pulled his cock out of his wife's mouth and led her over to one of the armchairs. She laid back, with one leg over the edge, and he began slamming her pussy relentlessly. She screamed every time he twisted one of her nipples. I could tell this wasn't the first time they'd fucked in front of this fireplace.

I was now able to give my undivided attention to my horny fiancée.

"Are you glad we came?" she asked.

"That hasn't happened yet. But it won't be long."

As I fucked Kelly, I could hear Ian and Jennifer getting increasingly excited, and she screamed as he dumped his load of sperm in her. Kelly was now extremely turned on; she squeezed my cock probably harder than she ever had before, and within seconds the two of us reached a heart-pounding climax.

"You guys are the best dinner party guests ever," Jennifer joked as Kelly and I sat next to each other on the couch. She was on Ian's lap, lightly stroking his cock while he continued to play with her tits. They might have been planning another go around later.

All four of us were drenched in sweat. It might have been the fireplace, but more likely, the passionate sex we'd all enjoyed.

"What's that thing that guests say at the end of every dinner party?" I said. "'This has been fun. We'll have to get together again real soon.' Well, this time, I mean it!"

"And after all that physical exertion, you probably don't need to call an Uber now," Ian said. "Look at the money we saved you."

"It's financial insights like that that make you the most sought-after prof in the MBA program," Kelly laughed.

She'd probably pay for that in class sometime soon. I had trouble imagining how they'd interact after seeing each other naked tonight.

We took turns getting cleaned up in the powder room and got dressed. Fifteen minutes later, we were at the front door, ready to leave.

"So what happened in these four walls stays within these walls, right?" Ian said.

"Absolutely," Kelly said. She didn't know what Ian knew about her past, but we had no reason to mess up this sexy new friendship anyway.

"All kidding aside, I hope we do see you again soon," I said.

"You'll have to come up to our cottage once the weather gets warmer," Jennifer said. That's after the school year ends, so there are fewer restrictions regarding extra-curricular activities."

"I can't wait," Ian said, practically leering at Kelly.

She was feeling no pain as we drove home.

"I think I done good, right? We really needed to expand our circle of friends. I can see us getting to know them a whole lot better."

"I'm not sure there are a whole lot of secrets left to expose," I noted.

"Tony, you know I love you, and you're the only man for me, but I have to say I wouldn't mind having Ian's cock in me at least once."

"When the time is right, my dear, when the time is right."

12