Life with a Nympho Pt. 09

Story Info
Swinging into Summer.
5.3k words
4.41
4.3k
2
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 02/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life with a Nympho Pt. 9. Swinging into summer

"Cut that out! How the fuck am I going to have everything ready on time if you keep distracting me?"

"Well, maybe if you wore something more than a G string and a slutty crop top under that apron, I might be able to resist."

Kelly was preparing the food for Brad and Mary's visit that evening. She'd bent over to grab something on the other side of the counter, and I'd seized the opportunity to unzip my pants and slip my cock into her pussy.

"You were already pretty wet," I said as I fucked her gently and played with her breasts. "I think deep down you wanted this to happen."

"You know I can never resist you, baby," she responded. "You'll probably never hear me say this again, but could you try to make it quick?"

I squeezed her nipples harder. She dropped the knife she was holding, shoved the cutting board out of the way and lowered her body over the counter to give me a better angle. I pressed my hands on her hips and picked up the pace.

"On second thought, take your time. I'm loving this!"

It had only been about four hours since Kelly had awakened me by licking my cock, which led to an extended Saturday morning lovemaking session. We both figured that would last us until our guests arrived that evening, but I wasn't one to pass up any opportunity to fuck my hot fiancée.

I slipped my hands under her breasts once again and toyed with her nipples. At the same time, she squeezed her cunt around my cock. After a few more thrusts, we came hard together.

"Thank God I didn't have anything on the stove when you started that," she gasped. "But now you have to take over chopping the onions. I have to do something about all the cum you just dumped in me. If it leaks out onto the floor, it will be a major safety hazard, especially with knives around!"

I wasn't good with onions, especially really fresh ones, but an impromptu fuck with the woman I loved made a few tears worthwhile.

"I'm going to need your help with some of the other recipes," Kelly announced as she returned from the bathroom. "I thought tapas was a good idea, but now that I think of it, it's more work to prepare seven or eight dishes than two or three."

"I hope we can get most of the prep work done before they get here," I said. "And I'm guessing you're planning to wear something else this evening."

"That's a surprise. Mary and I have been chatting, and we're both dressing really sexy."

"Well that's hardly a surprise! Care to divulge any other details?"

"You'll just have to wait and see. All I can tell you is that she wants me to teach her how to give Brad a great lap dance, and that she's curious to find out if your cock is amazing as I told her it is."

"That's more than enough to get me to chop more onions," I laughed.

Kelly was more comfortable in the kitchen than I was, not that I hadn't had a lot of practice during the long stretches of living alone. We actually had a lot of fun getting the food as ready as possible before our guests arrived.

"I was thinking about our massage session the other night," Kelly said as she sliced some meats and cheeses for the charcuterie board.

"I don't think I'll ever forget that," I replied.

"It reminded me of a conversation I had with some of the girls at the Paradise Club before I quit. Some of them were either working part-time in a massage parlour or thinking about making the switch. I wonder now if it would be good for me if I ever decided to go back to that line of work. I have a lot of extra time to kill this summer, and I'd like to help pay for the wedding."

"Okay, there's a lot to unpack there," I replied. "First, you'd be amazing at it. Take it from me. And I know how much you love getting naked for strangers. But you were also telling me the other night that you wonder whether working in the sex trade — sorry to describe it like that — was a good idea. And for the 1,000th time, don't worry about paying for the wedding!"

"It seems a lot safer than a strip club," she said. "Not as much alcohol and drugs involved. There's some screening of the customers..."

"Who would be as naked as you," I interrupted. "What's to stop them from sticking their dicks in you in the heat of the moment."

"Relax. I could handle myself. But if you don't want me to have a little fun..."

"It's not that. I guess I'm being a bit selfish here. I don't mind sharing you with our special friends every now and again, but I'm just not sure about this. Imagine rubbing your naked tits on a guy and giving him a handjob, and then sitting across from him at a big job interview a few months from now."

"Fair point. That sorta happened with Ian. I guess I'm stuck giving erotic massages to the man I love. Though I would like us to get a proper massage bed and some nuru gel for next time. That'll make it even better."

"That can certainly be arranged, though it'll probably have to go in the same spot in our bedroom where I wanted to install the stripper pole. Decisions, decisions!"

I moved next to her and put my arm around her, then dropped my hand to her ass. She shuddered slightly, so I ran my finger between her legs. She was sopping wet again.

I knelt down to lick her, but she turned around suddenly, waving her knife, which understandably made me reconsider.

"I have to clean up and make myself presentable for tonight. You've already had me twice today, so don't try to join me in the shower either, greedy boy!"

I cleaned up the kitchen while Kelly showered. She was wearing her robe as she styled her hair and put on makeup, so there were no hints as to what she would be wearing to turn me and Brad on. I quickly showered and got dressed, and barely had enough time to put out some champagne glasses and light some candles before there was a knock at the door.

"Come in, welcome," I greeted our guests, giving Mary a hug and Brad a slap on the back. Mary was wearing a trench coat, even though it was a mild evening. When she took it off, I understood why.

Her white Spandex mini-dress left very little to the imagination. Not only was it dangerously short, it flowed in waves from her shoulders to her navel, revealing lots of her enormous breasts. Best of all, the fabric was thin enough that her nipples were clearly visible. To complete the look, she was wearing a pair of stilettos that wouldn't have been out of place at a strip club.

"Holy shit you look hot," I blurted out. "Sorry Brad. Had to say it."

"What about me?" Kelly called as she came out from our bedroom. She was wearing the identical dress, only in mocha. She looked just as stunning as her friend. She'd put on the stilettos she worn for the rough sex we had after these friends had left our place the last time.

"I see you two have been shopping together again," Brad said. "And I just paid off the bill from your last little expedition."

"Don't worry honey, we bought these online, and they weren't as expensive as they look," his wife replied. "I don't know about Kelly, but my dress only arrived yesterday. I don't know what I would have worn if it hadn't."

"I wouldn't have been offended if you wore that black jacket again," I observed.

"I have to say, it was a bit of a challenge getting out of the house. We had to get a babysitter because my parents are at a dinner party of their own tonight, and I couldn't let the girls see me like this either, so I had to bring my coat into the bedroom. This is the first time Brad has seen me in this dress."

"I approve," her husband laughed.

"We need drinks!" Kelly announced. "Champagne to start?"

"Sounds good," Mary said, sitting down on the couch, pulling down her dress as far as she could. I could see she was wearing panties; I highly doubted Kelly was.

I cracked open the first bottle and Brad helped me bring the glasses over.

"We're not really into formal sit-down dinner parties," I said. "In fact, you two are the first dinner guests we've had since we got together. But don't worry. Kelly's whipped up a bunch of tapas dishes for us this evening. It's a bit more relaxed, and works better if there are any.....ahem....interruptions."

Mary looked at Kelly and they both burst out laughing.

"I hear you two have come up with a schedule already," I continued. "Nothing could be more fun on a Saturday evening than being told you have to do something new at a specific time."

"Depends on what the something new is," Brad said. I could see that he was already semi-hard. I glanced across where Kelly was sitting and understood why. Her pussy was bare, and already moist.

We polished off the first bottle and I opened a second. The food that Kelly and I had prepared — okay, Kelly mostly — elicited a bunch of positive comments from our guests.

The banter was relaxed and somewhat flirtatious; Mary told us the story about their last trip to Mexico, when Brad had fucked her on a secluded part of the beach near their resort in broad daylight.

"We'd been using condoms, but he forgot to pack one that day," Mary said.

"Darn the luck. But when this gorgeous creature took off her bikini top, and then the bottom, what was I supposed to do?"

"You're lucky the army didn't show up on a 4x4 and arrest you!" Kelly joked.

"We're pretty sure that's how Maddie came to be. And a couple of years later, Chloe came along. We're really happy with our little family," Mary said. "But that doesn't mean we've stopped having sex."

"So you've been telling me," my fiancée replied. "Are you ready for your lesson?"

"Oh, I've been ready since we got here," Mary blurted out. "And I know Brad can't wait either. It's all we talked about on the way over."

"Did you bring some lingerie as I suggested? I know these dresses we're wearing are pretty damn sexy, but if you're going to do it right, you need to have something else on. At least at the start!"

The two ladies got up and went into our bedroom to change.

"You're okay with all this," Brad asked? "I mean, the way Mary explained it to me, Kelly's going to give me a lap dance, and she's going to take notes."

"I think it would be a whole lot better if your wife practiced on me at the same time," I replied.

We bumped fists, moved the coffee table out of the way and waited for our lovers to return.

"This is fucking unbelievable," Brad said. "A month or so ago, we'd be in our sweats, sitting on the couch and binging some stupid series on Netflix."

"If I may, Mary's body was totally wasted in sweats. Glad to know we've played a small part in getting you two back on track," I said. "By the way, Kelly and I don't do a lot of swapping. And we've promised each other that we will never fuck other people unless we're both present. So don't get any ideas about dragging my fiancée into our bedroom for a little alone time!"

"Duly noted," my friend said. "Anything else?"

"Well, when we fooled around with one of Kelly's profs and his hot wife a few months ago, he made me promise not to cum in his wife. Kelly was off limits to him because she was his student at the time. I think that'll change when we go up to their cottage in June."

"Holy shit, you guys do have a lot of fun!"

"I have to say, the wife — her name is Jennifer — was a great fuck. Beautiful tits too. But not as nice as Mary's."

I'm not sure Brad was paying complete attention at that moment. He was looking at something behind me, so I turned my head, and saw two visions of sexy loveliness.

Both ladies were wearing black two-piece outfits and the same heels as before. The bras accentuated their gorgeous racks, not that either of them needed much support for their big firm breasts. For the first time, I noticed Mary's abs and her long, toned legs. I wasn't sure whether that was from working out or lots of fucking, but I wasn't going to waste a lot of effort thinking about it.

"Mary, why don't you sit down next to Tony and watch?" Kelly said. "I have to admit this is hardly a chore for me. I've wanted to feel your husband's hands all over me since I first met him. And maybe if I'm lucky, I'll get to feel his big hard cock too."

"If I may," I interjected. "I've always found that applying newfound knowledge right away helps you absorb it. So if Mary were to follow your lead and copy your moves, maybe she'd remember how to do it better when she and Brad get home."

"I think that's an excellent idea," Mary laughed. "I'm already wet and I can't imagine just sitting here watching you have fun with my husband."

I found the stripper song playlist I'd saved on my phone previously and hit play. Mary settled in next to me — for the moment at least — and Kelly began dancing in front of Brad as if she were in a small Champagne Room. I put my arm around Mary and slipped my hand under her bra, gently rubbing her nipple. She shuddered a bit and lifted her legs over mine.

"Welcome to the Diamond Club," Kelly said to Brad. "I noticed you staring at me all night. What did you say your name was?"

"Uh, it's Brad," my friend stammered. He wasn't quite into Kelly's roleplaying quite yet, but that would change.

Kelly squeezed her breasts, then turned around and bent over, running her finger up her leg and under the tiny G-string bottom she was wearing.

"So Brad, are you a boob man or do you prefer pussy? I want to make you enjoy this as much as possible."

"Uh, is it okay to say both?"

"That's what most of you guys tell me," Kelly smiled.

At that moment, Mary got up and started repeating Kelly's moves. For a woman who'd never worked as a stripper, she was a fast learner, especially when she ran her fingers over her wet cunt and then licked them.

Kelly had taken her top off and had knelt over Brad, rubbing her tits in his face. He was licking her nipples and pulling her in tight. Then Kelly got up and removed the bottom of her outfit.

"You can touch me everywhere but here," she said, pointing to her opening. "I'll call for the bouncer if you try."

Brad was now getting it, and I could tell Mary was paying close attention too, but hardly ignoring me. She took off her top and pressed her big tits in my face.

"So how about you," she asked. "Do you want to see more of my tits or my pussy?"

"I like them both, just like my friend over there, most of the time anyway. But in your case, I wanna get lost in that incredible rack of yours!"

Mary squeezed her breasts and buried my face between them. Kelly was now sitting backwards on Brad's lap, grinding his cock. I knew only too well how good that felt. Mary kicked off the rest of her lingerie and began rubbing her pussy over my crotch. She was a natural, stroking my cock through my pants as I groped her tits.

"You're doing great, my friend," Kelly whispered. "But take it from me. It doesn't take much to get that guy off."

"Fuck off," I mouthed at my fiancée.

The girls continued to tease us with their naked bodies, switching positions numerous times and rarely taking their hands off our cocks. Then Brad made a rather startling request.

"So I'm wondering if there are any extras available," he said to Kelly, giving me a quick glance as if to ask if it was okay. I gave him a quick thumb's up.

"You know I could lose my job if we got caught, but I feel so badly about that giant cock of yours being cooped up in your pants for so long."

"How much for a blowjob?" he asked.

"Two hundred bucks, honey," she replied. "Five hundred if you want to fuck me too."

"I know you'll be worth it," he replied. Kelly stood up and let him drop his pants. She'd already opened his shirt to expose his chest. Then my fiancée went down on one of my oldest friends, taking his entire cock in her mouth and throat.

"You should know I'm a good girl who doesn't do that sort of thing," Mary said to me. "But I can tell you'd be really disappointed if your friend got off like that and you didn't. So maybe I could make an exception this time."

"I feel honoured," I said. "I also can't believe I'm the first customer you've ever fucked in here."

Mary helped me get undressed and dropped to her knees to suck me. She seemed a bit hesitant to take all of me in her mouth.

"You're blowing him like a suburban soccer mom," Kelly chided her, taking a brief break from her oral assault on Brad's cock. "Just relax your lips and mouth and swallow his dick. I know it's big, but if I can do it, you can too."

Mary did as she was told, and though she probably needed some practice on her gag reflex, ultimately took my entire shaft in her mouth. There were tears rolling down her cheeks as she sucked me off.

"You're a pro, baby," I praised her. "But my friend over there is enjoying some pussy right now, and I think I'd like the same."

Kelly had straddled Brad on the couch and stuck his cock in her wet cunt. Both of them were moaning as she rode him. Mary quickly assumed the same position on me.

"She was right about your cock," Mary whispered. "There's nothing wrong with Brad's — trust me — but you're really filling me up right now."

Brad and Kelly were oblivious to us now, fucking and licking and groping each other. I was pretty sure he was close to finishing.

"Hey buddy, remember what I said about cumming inside her?" I called out. "I forgot to mention that she loves it when you jack off on her face."

"That sounds amazing," Mary said. "I've always wanted to know what that feels like."

"I see you've been paying close attention to the porn we've been watching lately," her husband said as he got up from the couch and prepared to give Kelly a facial.

"Why don't you sit next to her?" I said to Mary. "I think it would be really hot if we painted both your faces with our sperm at the same time."

She did as instructed, and it didn't take either of us very long to shoot geysers of cum on their faces and tits. I saved the last spurt for Kelly, and Brad did the same for his wife.

"Man, I wish somebody had filmed that," I said as I collapsed on the couch next to Mary. "Even a photo would be great. You two sluts should see what you look like right now."

"Please take a photo, Tony," Mary said. "I mean, just for us, of course. I never want to forget this evening."

I grabbed my phone from the end table and clicked a few very erotic photos as the girls licked our cum off each other.

"Want me to grab a few wet cloths?" I asked.

"No way," Mary said. "I don't want to waste a drop of this.

Eventually they finished, and snuggled up against Brad and me.

"Maybe we should retire to the bedroom for round two," Kelly suggested. "Our king bed is a little more comfortable for playing than this couch."

"Round Two? I'm not sure my stud will be up for that so soon," Mary said, reaching across Mary to give her husband a playful slap on his chest.

"I used to think the same thing before I met Kelly," I said. "I can only imagine how quickly I'll be ready to go again if you two whores were to do something to entice us.

"You guys shouldn't be so fucking selfish," my fiancée said. "Mary and I worked so hard to make you feel good, but neither of us have cum so far. And we haven't seen our 500 bucks yet!"

"I'd run to an ATM, but I'm buck naked," I said. I got up to grab a bottle of Chardonnay and some fresh wine glasses. When I came back, Mary was sitting next to her husband. She spit on her hand and started playing with his flaccid cock. He had his head back on the couch with his eyes closed, enjoying the moment.

"You're the best instructor ever," I whispered in Kelly's ear after I sat down. "She's fucking incredible, and the two of them look so happy right now."

"Thank you honey, but don't underestimate your role in all this. She turned into a total slut with someone she isn't even married to, with her husband watching. Imagine what it'll be like when they're alone!"

We practically guzzled our wine; we were all parched after the wild lap dance and fuck session, and I think we were all anxious to see what other fun we'd have that night.

12