Life with a Nympho Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly stood up and reached for Mary's hand.

"Let's go into the bedroom and get started. The guys can join us when they're ready."

It looked as if Brad was going to get up right away, but I put up my hand to stop him.

"Let's give them a few minutes. I think we'll be happy we did."

"Whatever you say, man," he said. "This whole evening has been fucking mind-blowing."

"You're very lucky being married to that smokeshow," I said. "I know she's a great mom and a smart loving wife and all that, but holy shit, she's a great lay."

"I'd say the same about Kelly. I can't believe I gave you a hard time about being with her. As for Mary, it's been unbelievable. Not that long ago, we were having sex maybe once a week if I was lucky, and it was pretty vanilla."

"As long as it never becomes Rocky Road," I joked.

We were interrupted by some giggles and moans from the bedroom.

"I think it's time," I said. I topped up our wine glasses and we headed in.

Kelly was on her knees and going down on Mary, who was in ecstasy and pounding the mattress with her fists.

"Get your phone, Tony," Brad said. "I want photographic evidence of this too!"

Kelly continued to lick her friend's cunt as I got in tight to take some very hot pictures. Brad stood close by, gently rubbing his cock. He was already pretty hard and waiting for a chance to join in.

"My turn," Kelly said, pulling away and laying on her back to allow Mary to return the favour. The slutty soccer mom immediately drove her tongue deep in my fiancée's pussy. A few minutes later, Kelly came hard and squirted a bit on Mary's face.

"I want to fuck my wife," Brad announced.

"In time, my friend. Wouldn't you rather watch these two vixens rubbing their cunts together first?"

"You've been watching too much porn, Tony," Kelly laughed. "But I'd be into that."

The girls changed position once again and started scissoring. Brad stepped over to the edge of the bed and his wife grabbed his cock, rubbing it vigorously. I figured what was good for the gander was good for the gander, so I moved close to Kelly so she could do the same for me.

All four of us were in a state of bliss, particularly Mary, who still hadn't cum yet. When it happened, the whole building would have heard her scream.

"Jesus fucking Christ! I've never cum that hard in my life!"

There was a momentary pause, then Brad slapped his wife's ass. "Still want my cock, you slut?"

"I do, but I want to suck Tony's some more too," Mary responded. She almost had a demonic look, as if years of sexual repression were being released all at once.

"That can be arranged," I said. "Kelly, let's switch spots. Mary can suck me while Brad fucks her from behind. And you can sit on my face so I can lick up all those pussy juices."

"And you accused us of orchestrating things?" Kelly exclaimed. "I know you. You've been planning this all evening."

That said, nobody complained. Our fuckfest continued until Mary's newfound deep throat skills brought me to the edge once again.

"Sorry, Mary," I said, pulling my cock out of her mouth. "But Kelly will have me up all night if I don't give her a good pounding now."

My fiancée got on her knees so she was face to face with Mary. The two women kissed as I crawled behind Kelly and stuck my throbbing dick in her opening. Brad was facing me but focussing all his attention on banging his wife. He'd had the good sense to stand on the floor, so he was really giving it to her. I pulled out and Kelly turned around. She didn't look happy.

"Had enough already?" she taunted.

"Absolutely not. I just thought you'd want to finish by riding me, the way you like."

"I've never heard you complain about that position," she laughed as she pulled herself up. I laid down on the other side of the bed and guided my dick into her pussy once again.

The moaning from both Mary and Brad on the other side of the bed intensified, which only added to the excitement for us. Kelly brushed her hard nipples against my chest and squeezed her cunt around my cock.

"Oh my God, Brad. I'm cumming again," Mary cried. He might have been holding out but was now free to fill his wife's pussy, letting out a guttural moan as he did. He collapsed next to his wife, who was crying a bit — tears of joy, I imagined.

"We don't want to keep our guests waiting," Kelly snarled. "Time for you to make me cum again and dump your load inside me."

I'm not sure we'd ever fucked as hard as we did for the next few minutes. I slapped Kelly's ass and squeezed her breasts hard as I pistoned her. When I could feel the telltale spasms taking over her body, I knew it was time to fill her pussy.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Mary screamed, maybe louder than her friend had a few minutes previously. She lowered her body onto mine and gave me a passionate kiss.

"That was quite a show," Brad said.

"I think you've done that before," Mary quipped.

"I'll tell you one thing we haven't done before," I said, "and that's had sex this hot with another couple."

"Our place next time?" Mary asked.

"You better make sure the kids are out of the house and the windows are closed," I added. "If your neighbours hear all those screams, they'll think somebody's getting murdered."

"I think we already have a bit of a reputation as the only couple in the neighbourhood that fucks regularly," Mary responded. "Let me clarify. The only couple that fucks each other."

We offered our guests the use of our shower; it's unlikely Mary could have pulled on her tight dress without washing off all the fluids on her body. Kelly and I put on our robes while they were cleaning up. I brought Brad's clothes in from the living room, where he'd taken them off to get blown and fucked by Kelly.

"Another drink before you go?" I asked as they emerged from the bedroom.

"Maybe a glass of water," Mary said. "It's getting late, and Brad has to drive the babysitter home. At least I don't have to worry about him trying to get in her pants tonight. I think we've worn him out."

"I'm offended by your insinuation," her husband laughed. "But maybe she'd be into a threesome in a few years. You have to admit she's pretty hot."

Mary gave him a wicked smile.

"Would you mind sending me some of the photos you took tonight, Tony?" she asked. "And I'd be honoured it you got one of Kelly and me blown up to add to the little gallery of naked photos you have over your bed."

"I think one of the shots of the two of you with your faces covered in semen would be an excellent addition to our collection," I laughed.

Mary gave Kelly a hug. "Thank you, my lap dancing goddess."

"Lap dancing goddess. I should put that on my business card!" Kelly laughed.

Then Mary gave me one last hug, pressing her boobs hard against my chest, and put on her coat.

"No need to cover up," I said. "The neighbours are used to seeing Kelly go out dressed like that!"

Tony shook my hand. "Thanks man. Incredible evening. Even if it means I have to pay my wife 500 bucks every time I want a lap dance."

"Before you go," Kelly said. "I want to make sure you know we were serious about having you come to Mexico for the wedding."

"We're definitely in," Mary responded. "We've talked about renewing our vows on the trip. Not the same day as you guys get married, of course. We're not going to steal your thunder."

"Wouldn't you want some of your friends from suburbia there?" I teased.

"Nah. The guys would spend the whole week staring at Mary's bikini bod, and the women would all be jealous," Brad replied. "We'll save them the disappointment."

We escorted them to the door and bid them farewell.

"Wow, you really know how to throw a dinner party, my dear," I said to Kelly.

"I think it's the after-dinner entertainment we'll all remember best."

We decided to leave the clean-up until the morning and crashed right away — after changing the sheets and taking a quick shower for two. There was some gentle kissing and fondling, but both of us were too spent for anything more.

Brad and Mary had us over a few weekends later for a sultry evening of depravity that began and ended in their backyard hot tub. But as the weeks passed by and June approached, I could tell that Kelly was thinking about just one thing: a weekend at the cottage when she'd finally get to fuck her favourite professor.

To be continued

12