Life with Diana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just shut the fuck up," Diana said with her teeth clenched.

The first thrust was divine. Diana lay down on his chest and just humped her hips up and down. Her arms were around his neck and she was pulling on him to get the leverage she needed to move her hips up and down.

It only took about a minute for her mood to change. "Oooooh, fuuuuck," Diana said breathlessly in her husband's ear. "That is so good."

"Oh fuck baby, it is." Roger was really enjoying that.

Diana was humping him at a very good paceā€”not too fast, not too slow, but there was a hunger in the way that she was gyrating on him.

Roger torturing Diana the way he did had created a monster inside of his wife. He knew no matter how long this fuck lasted, it wasn't going to be long enough.

He started to panic a little because he knew that Diana was not thinking about where they were. She was just fucking, plain and simple.

"Baby, we need to stop," Roger said.

"Nooo!" Diana growled at her husband.

"Baby, someone's going to see us."

"I don't fucking care. You should have thought of that two hours ago when you started this." Her voice was still gruff and throaty.

She was grinding hard and starting to moan. Roger knew that they couldn't do this there. Roger decided that he would end it, so he let his orgasm go. When Diana felt it inside of her, she stopped and looked at her husband.

"That's as long as you could go?!?!" Diana said with incredulity. "What the fuck, Roger? Are you 15?"

He started to laugh.

"This isn't funny you prick."

That made Roger laughs even harder because he knew that she was serious. "I know it isn't babe, but I just love to see how worked up you get when I torture you."

"Fuck you!"

Diana wriggled off his cock and said, "Well guess what, this isn't over." After she was on her feet she leaned over and pointed a finger in Roger's face. "I'm going back to our room and you have to be there in five minutes with a hard cock, got it?" She turned in a huff and headed toward room.

After Diana stormed off Roger started laughing because she was so worked up, and truly and honestly mad. Roger gathered up all of their stuff and slowly made his way to their room. When he walked in, all the lights were off. For being the middle of the day, it was pretty dark. He set all their things down and shut the door.

"Diana?" Roger said. For a brief second he wondered if he was too late. There was no answer, but he thought that he heard moaning. He walked to the bedroom and saw Diana on the bed. She was on her back and had her knees up. Diana had her vibrator pressed against her clit and were moaning in ecstasy.

When she saw Roger, she said, "If you don't get in this bed and fuck me right now, I am going to fucking kill you!" Diana threw the vibrator off the bed and leant up on her elbows; her legs were in the 'come to mama' position. "What the fuck took so long? I've had three orgasms already with that damn vibrator. I want your cock NOW!" Diana almost shouted.

Roger dropped his shorts, but instead of getting on the bed, he went down to his knees and reached out to pull her toward him so he could lick his new sexy wife.

"No, dammit!" Diana said with fervor. She grabbed Roger's hair and pulled him toward her. When his face met her, Diana said, "Fuck me NOW!!" She reached for his cock with both hands so she could stuff it in her wet pussy. Roger couldn't believe how turned on Diana was. And being that turned on, made him turned on.

"So you want it bad, huh babe?" Roger said.

"Yeeessss, please," Diana begged.

"You got it."

Roger rammed his thick cock all the way in and started power thrusting her for all he was worth. He was like a jackhammer.

He pounded her relentlessly for three or four minutes. Then he got up on his knees and lifted her ass so it was as high as his cock.

Diana's head and shoulders were still on the bed. Her body hung off his cock like a rag doll. All he heard coming from her mouth was, "aaaaahhhhhhh."

Orgasm number one hit her hard. "Ooohhhh, fuck yeeesss!" She screamed. As it was subsiding Roger reached down and pulled her up toward him. He was still on his knees but then her legs were locked around him and her arms were around his neck.

"How's the fuck?" Roger said between breaths.

"Fucking awesome," Diana replied just as breathless. "Just don't fucking stop."

She put her mouth on him and they kissed like two hungry people eating for the first time. Diana's hands were in his hair and all over his back and he was squeezing her ass.

They lost their balance and fell over on the bed. Diana rolled on top of Roger and rode as his cowgirl. Immediately his hands went to her tits. She started bucking up and down on Roger and within minutes her second orgasm came.

When it subsided, Roger rolled her over. Then he slowed down, sliding his cock in and out very slowly. They were face to face looking at each other. Diana put her arms around his neck. Quietly she whispered, "Hey sexy man." Roger replied with his usual, "Hey, pretty girl."

Her anger was gone and she was back to normal. They started to kiss again. Their tongues danced in long, slow deep kisses, while his cock invaded her pussy in long slow strokes. Roger moved down and sucked on her tits. Roger lapped at them and suckled them. He worshipped them.

"Baby I love your tits. They are so hot."

Diana pulled his hair. His slow stoking into her pussy was driving him crazy. He wanted to keep going, but he needed a release.

Roger leant up and looked in her face. "Baby, you got any more in you?"

Just then both her arms went straight out to her sides. She grabbed the sheets and pulled in two fists worth.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh," Diana screamed. It was a guttural, hungry growl that he had never heard come out of her mouth before.

Roger was shocked, but then she did it again, and then a third time. Diana's arms were then around his and her finger nails were gouging into his back.

She had one of her legs wrapped around his waist pulling him close. After the fourth growl she fell limp underneath Roger.

Roger continued his agonizingly slow strokes. Diana opened her beautiful eyes and smiled brightly. "Will you cum for me?" She said sweetly. "I want you to cover my tits. Please?"

"Sure thing babe." Roger was just barely hanging on at that point, but he made three or four more good thrusts, and then pulled out.

Roger only needed two strokes with his hand to unleash a torrent of milky while cum. It shot in long bursts onto her beautiful tits.

It seemed to go on forever, but when it finally stopped, it was his turn to go limp and he fell over next to her. Diana scotched over and laid her head on his chest. Roger could feel his cum dripping off her tits and onto him. Within a minute or so they were both asleep.

12