All Comments on 'Life with Family Ch. 01'

by pictishprincess00

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
tallman441tallman441over 3 years ago

Great story. I love the characters. Looking forward to reading the next installment. I am hoping you get the mother involved somehow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was a good story and I look forward to reading more.

I know that the author had to follow guidelines regarding the age of characters involved in sexual situations, however, in the real world, there is very little chance that these siblings would have waited until they were 18 years old to 'seal the deal'.

NaughtyGuyNatureNaughtyGuyNatureover 3 years ago

Keep going, you have a pretty good start!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, but they should help mom by taking her in also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed it. will there b any more to read about?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chronicle your life? This shit is fake and pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 out of 10. In many parts the heroine completely changes character from one parahraph to the next. Also in the first couple paragraphs she lets him take her on the kitchen table. But looses her virginity much later in the story. That should require o bit more detailed expanation.

As someone who has spent a lifetime involved with real "family love"; this story was filled with real life inaccuracies.

GeeGee2GeeGee2about 1 year ago

Difficult to accept concept but extremely well written! Very enjoyable read. An author worth following.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The most passionate love stories involve taboo subjects, marriage across class divisions or families with different religions, marriages between warring families, across color lines, or incest. I can imagine this story has happened countless times before the author wrote this.

A short story is the most difficult to write and this short story was obviously written by a women. As a guy I love erotic female authors because they bring more emotional breadth to their stories.

I look forward and encourage Her to develope more of her writing skills. Thank you for sharing a female vision of eroticism. Don't let your snarky critics bury your light!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous