Life with Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom snickered at my pathetic attempt to imitate a southern belle accent, and said, "Sure thing, honey, dinner's not quite ready yet anyway."

But as I turned to head upstairs to my room, Mom spoke up again, "Ooh ooh ooh! First, show me the ring!"

I happily obliged, prancing over to her, ring hand extended, with what I'm sure was the biggest, goofiest grin of all time plastered across my face. When I reached her, Mom grabbed my extended hand in both of hers, and examined the silver owl, with its tiny sapphire heart, that adorned my left ring finger. When she looked back up at me, she was wearing her own cheesy grin to match mine, and then we both started hopping up and down, while squealing with unreserved glee like a couple of middle school girls who had just been assigned a group project with their crush.

This continued, unabated, for several seconds, until we heard Danny mutter "Women" under his breath. Mom and I both rounded on him, and favored him with our patented, mother/daughter combo, death glare, and Danny suddenly realized that something on the floor between his feet was TERRIBLY fascinating.

When I turned back to Mom, though, I was surprised tears streaming down her cheeks as she tried in vain to hold them back.

"Mom, what's wrong?" I asked, more than a little alarmed at this abrupt mood shift.

She waved off my concern, and in a voice choked with emotion, said, "Oh, it's nothing, Sweetie. It's just...my babies are all grown up."

And then it was my turn to start crying. Mom had been a bit wild as a teenager, and had gotten pregnant at about the same age that Danny and I were now. Our dad had stuck around for a COUPLE of years, but as soon as he could afford it, he had decided that child support was a small price to pay if it meant he could keep at least three time zones between himself and us.

So there our mom was. A twenty year old high-school drop-out, with two EXTREMELY energetic children and parents who would barely acknowledge her existence out of shame, much less help support her. Most people would have folded in her situation, but instead she rose to the challenge. She spit in the face of the gods, roared her defiance, and fought tooth and nail to build a new life for herself and for us. And when she had taken every nasty thing that life could throw at her, she came out the other side with the fire in her eyes burning brighter than ever.

To say I loved my mother would be a gross understatement. I practically WORSHIPED her. She was basically a minor deity, in my estimation. There was NOTHING she couldn't do, and no question she didn't have the answer to.

"Oh, Mamma!" I choked out around my own tears, and wrapped my arms tightly around her, like I was afraid she would vanish if I let go. Because, no matter how much growing up I did, in the end I would always just be her little girl.

We stayed like that, silently hugging one-another, for a long time, yet it still wasn't nearly long enough, before we had to break apart. She, so she could finish cooking dinner, and I so I could go shower and change. When I turned back to leave the kitchen, I saw Danny, still sitting there in his chair, looking like a deer in the headlights, and I couldn't suppress a chuckle. He was the sweetest and most caring guy I had ever met, but even HE was left scared and helpless when faced with a pair of emotional women.

Upstairs in the shower, I took some extra time while scrubbing myself down. I wanted to make sure I was nice and clean, so that later I could get nice and dirty (hint, hint, wink, wink). And with my nightly ablutions out of the way, I threw on my cutest pajamas, subtly re-applied my makeup, and headed back down for our feast of barbecue hot-links and mac 'n' cheese.

There wasn't much conversation during dinner as we all practically inhaled our food, then we made a collective decision that the dishes could wait for tomorrow, and Danny and I chilled out in the living room while Mom headed upstairs for her own shower and got dolled up for her night on the town.

When she came back down to the living room, she was dressed to the nine's in a slinky black dress and black heels that contrasted nicely with her fiery auburn hair and sapphire blue eyes.

"How do I look?" she asked, striking a pose, and Danny and I took turns whistling and cat-calling her.

"Yeah yeah." she said as she walked to the front door, "Listen, you guys have my cell number so call me if anything happens."

Then she paused briefly and continued, "If I'm not home by midnight, just assume I found some young, impressionable college boy to stuff me like a thanksgiving turkey!"

Danny choked on his drink then made a retching sound while I yelled, "EW! Mom that's so gross!"

Mom just cackled at our horrified reactions and called out "Don't wait up!" in a sing-song voice, before tossing me a subtle wink and flouncing out the door.

As we listened to her car start, I could barely contain the butterflies that were fluttering around excitedly in my stomach, and once the sound of her engine had faded into the distance I turned to Danny. Apparently he thought I was keen to start getting frisky, because as soon as I turned towards him, he scooted closer and leaned in for a kiss.

I obliged him with a kiss, but made sure it was really just a peck on the lips before backing away and saying, "Babe, I have some stuff I have to take care of upstairs. Will you wait for me here, and get a movie ready for us to watch?"

He looked a bit crestfallen, but rallied quickly and said, "Sure thing. Anything in particular you wanna watch?"

"Anything you decide is fine." I replied, smiling. Then, before he had a chance to say anything else to distract me, I turned and raced up the stairs to get everything ready.

About twenty minutes had gone by before I sent Danny a text message, telling him to come to my room.

I heard him climbing the stairs, and as he opened my bedroom door, he said, "What the hell are you doing up here? I thought you wanted to wa--"

Danny froze in his tracks, his mouth hanging open, as he took in the scene before him. Dozens of candles had been lit and placed all around my tiny room, bathing the space in a flickering orange glow, and all over the floor and bed I had scattered handfuls of fake rose petals. But what had really caught his attention, was me.

I was laying in the bed, propped up on one elbow, with a blanket covering my waist. Above the blanket, however, I wore nothing but a smile, and a large ribbon, tied neatly in a bow, around my breasts.

"Happy birthday, Lover." I purred at him, and stood up from the bed. As I let the blanket fall away, I heard Danny gulp audibly as he realized that the ribbon was, in fact, the ONLY thing I had on.

"Holy shit." he breathed out as I sauntered over to him and pulled his head down into a kiss that had all of my anticipation and nervousness from the day packed into it. His tongue darted into my mouth, and I met it with my own; letting my tongue twist and dance around his for a moment before sucking on it hungrily.

"Holy shit." he breathed again, when I let him come up for air. He moved to take off his shirt, but I placed my hands over his, stopping him, before whispering, "No. Let me."

Danny obligingly raised his arms over his head as I pulled his shirt off, and he closed his eyes and shivered as I dragged my nails lightly down his chest; pausing briefly to trace circles around his belly button, before moving lower still and unbuckling his belt. I kissed him again, biting his lower lip playfully, as I unbuttoned his jeans. Then I grabbed the waistband and pulled his pants and briefs down at the same time, freeing his already fully erect penis from its cage of fabric.

Looking him in the eyes, I said, "Would you like to open your present?" before lifting my arms and pulling my hair away from the ribbon encircling my breasts. My nipples were already hard as Danny untied the bow, and let the ribbon fall to the floor, and he wasted no time in engulfing one breast with his mouth while his hand came up to fondle and caress the other. I let him continue for a moment, but then stopped him, and, grabbing him by the hand, pulled him back to the bed where I laid back down; pulling him down on top of me.

One we were settled comfortably, our mouths found each-other again, and there was a new level of hunger and urgency in our kiss as I ran my fingers through his thick mop of hair and twined my legs around him. Then Danny leaned to one side, supporting all his weight on that arm, and I felt his free hand snake down between my legs. I opened my legs wider to give him easier access, and he used his fingers to spread apart my swollen outer lips, before dipping a single finger into my wetness and bringing it back out to begin massaging my engorged clit.

As he slowly sped up his working of my clit, my heart-rate sped up to match, and I breathlessly moaned my encouragement into his ear with my arms locked around his neck. Just as he was working me into a fever pitch, though, he stopped, and flashed me a predatory grin that made my heart skip a beat before he began kissing his way down my body; stopping momentarily to lavish even more attention on my erect nipples.

When he made it down to my waist, I held my breath in anticipation, but instead of going where I wanted, NEEDED him to go, he began trailing kisses down each of my thighs; conspicuously ignoring my overheated sex. When I couldn't take the teasing anymore and growled in frustration, he gave me a cocky smile and a wink, whispering, "Payback for this morning." before diving head first into my now dripping womanhood.

"FUCK, baby!" I cried out as his tongue dug into my sensitive clit, and little lightning bolts of pleasure shot all through my body. As he continued, I was driven past the ability to speak, and all I could do was writhe around under him and claw at the sheets; moaning helplessly as his tongue and fingers brought me closer and closer to a thunderous climax.

"Wait! Baby, stop!" I finally managed to gasp out, seconds before I would have been pushed over the edge; pulling his face back up to mine where I kissed him ravenously.

"I want something else inside me when I cum." I said, reaching down and gripping his erection.

Danny went wide-eyed with surprise, whispering, "You mean...?"

"Yes." I replied, gazing at him lovingly, "It's time. I want you to have all of me."

I could almost hear his heart start hammering in his chest as he imagined entering me for the first time, but as he positioned the head of his penis at my entrance, he paused and looked back at me in concern, saying, "Sami, are you REALLY sure you're ready for this?"

I caressed his cheek and smiled, saying, "Yes, baby. I've never been more ready for anything in my entire life."

"Okay," he said, still hesitant, "it's just...I don't want you to feel like you HAVE to because of this morning..."

God, I loved him so damn much! I was offering him the chance to do something that I KNEW he had been desperately wanting to do for quite some time, and still, his first instinct was to make absolutely sure that I wasn't feeling pressured in any way. It was little things like this that made me fall more in love with him every single day.

I put his concerns to rest with another kiss and whispered, "Do it. Make me yours."

Danny took a deep breath to steady his nerves, and with one slow and steady push, penetrated me.

I felt the pain almost immediately. It felt like something inside me had been stretched beyond it's limit, and the sharp tearing sensation made me dig my nails into Danny's arm as I suppressed the urge to cry out. As I drew in a sudden, hissing breath Danny stopped his advance into my depths to ask if I was alright. I didn't trust myself to speak, so I simply jerked my head in a quick nod, and he resumed pushing while I clung to him for dear life; determined to push through the pain.

When Danny had fully entered me, his pubic hair mashed against the swollen outer lips of my vagina, I took a deep, shuddering breath, and asked him to wait as the pain receded to a dull, stinging burn. After several seconds, I decided that this was probably the best I could hope for, for now at least, and said, "Okay, you can start moving, but...go slow?"

Danny quickly nodded his agreement, then gradually withdrew himself from my depths until just the head of his cock remained inside. Then, with equal slowness, he thrust until he was once again buried inside me. He continued this incredibly slow pace for several more thrusts, and with each repetition the tingling pleasure he was giving me started to win out over the burning of my torn hymen, and the pain started slowly fading into the background.

When the pain had receded to the point where I could easily ignore it, my need to cum reasserted itself with a vengeance, so I pulled Danny's face back down to mine for a kiss filled with passion and hunger, and with an urgency that surprised even me, I said, "Go Baby. Fuck me! Fuck your big sister!"

That was all the encouragement he needed, and he immediately started to increase his pace; slamming into me over and over again as the air filled with the sounds of skin slapping against skin and our ragged breathing. As my arousal grew to new heights, a wet squelching sound joined the chorus; produced by my own juices and blood, and I began to moan involuntarily in pleasure as I felt an orgasmic pressure start to build deep in my lower abdomen.

Before long Danny's rhythmic thrusts became erratic and disjointed, and I knew he was close to cumming. But I was so close to to the edge myself that I wouldn't...COULDN'T tell him to slow down, and instead gasped out, "Don't stop!"

And right as I approached the precipice and looked out into the abyss, I felt Danny's body lock up as he buried himself in me to the hilt and came; letting out a low, guttural groan as he did. I felt his cock spasming wildly inside me, as he filled my womb with his hot, sticky essence, and that pulsating, was the last piece I needed to send me hurtling over the edge, and crashing into my own climax.

That seething ball of pleasure that had been steadily building finally hit critical mass, and went rocketing up my spine; causing my back to arch up off the mattress. And when that ball of pleasure reached my brain, it detonated, blasting the air from my lungs in a loud wail and turning the world a pure, euphoric white for what felt like ages. As I came back down I could still feel tingling, staticky waves of bliss rolling through my entire body, and I was powerless to do anything but lie there, shaking and moaning, as Danny collapsed next to me on the bed.

I rolled over and curled into a ball, cuddling into Danny's chest and basked in the pure bliss of the moment. In my entire life, I could never recall ever feeling as whole and happy and at peace as I did right now, and the feeling was so intensely powerful it threatened to overwhelm me. When Danny happened to look down and saw a tear tracing its way down my cheek, his glassy-eyed look of euphoria was instantly replaced with worry.

"Sami, babe, what's wrong?" he asked frantically, "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No, you goober!" I replied, my voice choked with emotion as I tried unsuccessfully to stop crying, "It's stupid, and girly, but I'm just so HAPPY!"

"Oh," he said, settling back down, "so those are happy tears?"

"Yes." I responded, snuggling back into him.

"Well I guess that's alright, then." he said. Then he cracked a grin, and said, "So, does that mean I did a good job?"

I slapped his bare chest in mock anger, "Yes! Now just shut up and hold me! I swear to God, if you spoil the moment I'm gonna kick your ass!"

I suppose it goes without saying, but, being the horny teenagers we were, it didn't take very long before our hands started wandering again, and as soon as Danny's penis returned to full hardness we fucked again.

And again.

And again.

By the time we collapsed from sheer exhaustion, and drifted off into a contented sleep; I shudder to think of how much of our combined bodily fluids had soaked into my sheets and blanket. My last conscious thought before darkness overtook me was, 'I need to remember to do laundry tomorrow.'

After what felt like the blink of an eye, but was in fact several hours, I slowly, grudgingly woke from my slumber, and when I rolled over to look at the clock on my nightstand and saw that it was almost noon, I let out a distressed groan. I wanted nothing more than to burrow back under the covers and sleep the day away next to Danny, but the real world beckoned me to awful, cruel wakefulness.

Danny looked so adorable, fast asleep and drooling slightly, that I didn't want to wake him up, so I carefully disentangled my self from the blankets and crept downstairs to the kitchen, where I found Mom, in her favorite bathrobe, nursing a cup of coffee.

When she saw me she smiled brightly and said, "Good morning dear daughter! Why, you're positively glowing! I WONDER what you could've been up to last night!"

I glared at her silently. A thousand curses upon all morning people. Then I came up short, as a thought struck me.

"Mom...when did you get home" I asked, the beginnings of panic fluttering around in my chest.

"Hmm...you know, I'm not entirely sure what time it was." she responded, smiling mischievously.

Just great. She knew EXACTLY what I was trying to ask, but she was entertained by my obvious discomfort, so she was deliberately being vague.

"Mom...WHAT. TIME. DID. YOU. GET. HOME?"

"I'm sorry, Sweetie, but I really can't remember."

"Although..." she continued, right as I opened my mouth to repeat the question again, "I DO know it was shortly before you started screaming 'fuck me' at the top of your lungs..."

My cheeks and ears started burning so hotly that I was honestly surprised that the didn't just spontaneously combust on the spot. FUCK! I knew it! My life was officially over. The only choice left for me was to change my name and join a monastery in Tibet. Though, I wasn't sure if girls could become monks...maybe I would have to join a convent and become a nun instead.

Mom burst out laughing at my reaction, and I felt hot tears of embarrassment rolling down my face. Luckily, before I could say something stupid, Danny came stumbling groggily into the kitchen behind me.

"Morning, Mom," he slurred, "didn't find a college boy to stuff you like a turkey, I take it?"

"Good morning yourself, Champ! I'm surprised you're up so early! As...enthusiastic...as y'all got last night I thought you'd be in bed all day." Then she sighed theatrically and said, "And alas, no. The pickings were pretty slim, so I ended up coming home way earlier than I planned."

"Ah, it's no biggie," Danny replied, and despite his lingering sleepiness he managed to flash her a cocky grin, "all in a day's work y'know? What time did you get back? Sami and I never heard you come in."

"I'm not surprised!" Mom exclaimed, "With as much noise as you two were making, I probably could have set a bomb off and you wouldn't have noticed! Honestly, I'm surprised none of the neighbors filed a noise complaint!"

"Yeah, fair point." Danny laughed.

My cheeks flushed even hotter, and I rounded on Danny, yelling, "DANNY! You're missing the point! Mom heard us having SEX!"

He just laughed again and said, "You mean she heard YOU. I was quiet as a mouse."

Then, from behind me. Mom joined in with, "And really, Samantha? I don't know where you learned such crude language, but some of the things you were yelling would make a sailor blush!"

I felt the burning ache in my eyes that told me I was about to fail yet again in my endeavor not to cry. I absolutely HATED when they ganged up on me like this, but that's what I got for being an overly emotional crybaby in a family of natural born pranksters. I made it so easy that they just couldn't resist.