Life with: Kiana and Sawyer Ep. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was their first time going through their full morning routine together. Kiana stopped waking Sawyer up in the morning when they stopped speaking the last few days. Sawyer only saw her when he met her at the bottom of the staircase to take the carriers and diaper bag from her grasp. She'd say goodbye to the twins then instead of outside on the driveway as she always did. He'd watch her hips beckoning him with every step she took after she completely bypassed him and left without giving him his kiss.

So, this morning interaction was solid gold to him.

"I love you, Kiana." He whispered against her forehead. She smirked.

"I love you too." He pulled away and sighed lightly.

"Go to work before we end up back in the house." He grumbled. Kiana snickered. She walked around his frame and headed into the garage for her car. She checked her wristwatch and saw she was already ten minutes behind schedule. She quickened her pace but managed to wave at Sawyer before she sat in the driver's seat.

*

"Doctor Wolfe," Kiana answered her phone with one hand still scribbling away on a diagram a student had created for an assignment.

"Hey Kiana," Richard greeted. Kiana put the red pen down instantly and sat back in her chair. She opened her mouth to reply but for some reason she found trouble with the words. She tried again.

"H—hey Richard, how've you been?" She knew he was calling for updates on the situation Kiana had last asked for his help with. She remembered how unwilling he'd been to step in and how in the end, she felt it was her responsibility. She pushed that twinge of resentment aside.

"I've been doin' okay—I wanted to know how Declan and Allison were doing. But I kinda' wanted to hear about it over lunch with you and the girls—on me, of course." Kiana fought back a groan.

Her whole blowup with Sawyer made sneaking behind his back to talk with his father seem so much more terrible than it previously did. She knew the right answer should've been 'no'. She knew she should say everything was fine and keep their family matters between their immediate family.

Janelle had warned her about putting external members before her husband and her kids. If she met with Richard in hopes of keeping him filled in just to keep him active in her and her children's lives, she'd be putting Richard before her husband. Sawyer would never do something like that to her and she needed to start considering that fact no matter how much it bothered her to not do what she wanted. She couldn't let this situation get so far beyond her control again. Richard would be the perfect way to let that happen.

"Richard, I think you should find out another way." Kiana was stern in her reply. "A lot has happened," She emphasized that. "and I don't really feel like I should be relaying information to you this way anymore. I only told you because I wanted your help—Allison needed your help." Kiana unconsciously implied that Richard hadn't been any help to anyone. He hadn't proved her value to him and she had no use in risking Sawyer's trust to have lunch with him anymore. "If you want to see the girls, we can arrange something with Sawyer when he is off from work. I'm sure he'd been willing to if I ask him."

"But," She added quickly. "Probably not tonight." They were going through some things and this probably wasn't the best time to add his father in the mix. Kiana had been pushing her luck quite a lot lately.

"Kiana," Richard started on a plea. "I know I didn't help you out when you asked and I regret it—truly. But I don't want to put any tension between us because of that, you know? I am so glad to have an outlet to my family again and I don't want to ruin it." Kiana's heart clenched. He was begging her not to start treating him any differently.

Richard had an opportunity to keep the outlet open but he decided not to do what was required of him as a father, regardless of how much time had passed. Declan could have ruined his life if he had harmed Allison enough. He could have faced real jail time and a possible conviction.

Kiana's jaw clenched at the thought of that now being Sawyer's possible future. She was almost certain she could wring all their necks given the chance. Everyone had a finger pointed at her husband because he was the loudest, most enraged target and that made him an easy one.

"I just thought—" Richard started a little frantically after enduring Kiana's thoughtful silence. "I thought, Sawyer, of all people could handle the situation—" Kiana's ears got hot.

"Sawyer doesn't need to handle a damn thing." Kiana was quick with her tongue and defensive. "Declan has been modeling after you, Richard. Not Sawyer. All your sons have been following your example and of them all, Sawyer has been the only one to come out on the other side a good man. He is the last one who needs to clean up after what you've created."

Kiana held the phone to her ear as she stormed to her cracked office door. She closed it with a bit of force. "So, for the first time ever, take some responsibility for your absence then and your absence now. You had your chance to right your wrongs and you ran." Kiana paced the length of her office while she whispered fiercely into the receiver. "You could have been the one to talk some sense into him—to avoid the big ass fucking mess that my family is in now but you said it wasn't your problem. And people who consider people 'family' never turn their back and say their family isn't their problem."

"Kiana, you are right—I know—" Kiana put her hand up to stop him as if he could see her through the phone.

"I don't care." She cut him short with a sharp tone. "I don't need any excuses from you. You had your reasoning which you're entitled to. But I just want to make it clear I'm learning you well." She said simply. "I'll talk to my husband about your invitation to the twin's first birthday party next month."

A dejected, "Okay." was all he could spare.

*

(Check my profile for updates!)

*

"Kiana!" Sawyer slammed the front door shut and it resounded with a thud within the entire house. Kiana jumped, somewhat frightened by the sudden sound. But then curiosity settled. She hoisted Sydney further up on her chest and got up from her reclining position on the couch. Sydney turned to follow the source of the commotion but Kiana steadied her with a hand against her upper back. Kiana walked into the foyer, the weight of the day on her shoulders.

Sawyer turned to her with a face tomato red and upturned in pure anger. His eyes were piercing straight into her. Kiana swallowed roughly.

"What is it?" Sawyer literally threw his keys on the small corner table where Kiana often put their mail when she was feeling lazy. Kiana jumped again and Sydney whined into the curvature of her neck. "You're scaring her." She whispered.

"Declan just called and told me he and Xavier are dropping the charges." He took a couple steps closer just so he could intimidatingly tower over her. "I find that really fucking coincidental considering you were just talking about going over there this morning."

"I didn't say anything to them!" Kiana shouted.

"Who did you talk to today?" Richard. Kiana's bout of courage and confidence literally fell apart at her feet. She shrunk visibly in front of Sawyer and that was his opportunity to press on. "Who, Kiana?!"

Kiana let out a frustrated sound and tried to stop herself from stomping her foot like a teenager. She couldn't catch a damn break. This entire month had been filled with her making decisions she thought were best for everyone and then having to answer to them later while everyone had a blame to pin on her. She didn't deserve it. Richard must have been moved into action by Kiana's lashing out this afternoon and took it upon himself to call Declan and Xavier.

"Richard." Sawyer paced the foyer with his hands gripping at his scalp. He pulled and tugged at his own hair with way too much strength. Sydney bellowed in her ear. Her piercing shrieks added to their stress. Kiana watched in anguish. She couldn't believe they were going to have another bad night together after all they'd just went through.

She ordered their favorite Chinese food, bought a bottle of Moscato—his favorite— and planned to put the girls down to bed early so they could spend their first full night together all week. But now, she was back on his shit list just that fast. "Sawyer, I'm sorry—"

"You've been talking to him this whole time." It was less of a question and more of a statement. She didn't have an answer because they both knew the truth. "I gave you what you wanted and that wasn't good enough—I sat my pride aside so he could meet the girls and you weren't fucking happy!" He bellowed. "You've been putting me in the middle of shit—meddling and creating things by yourself and then forcing me to be involved." Kiana could feel her throat tightening while she watched him yell at her. "I haven't been perfect but I've been there for you every time. I would never do this to you!" He paused. "Then you apologize." He chuckled devilishly.

Kiana's bottom lip trembled and she tried her best to lock it between her teeth. "Here." Sawyer reached into his back pocket. He fidgeted with his wallet in an anxious rage. He pulled out his credit card and extended it to Kiana. He moved in to grab Sydney off her chest. He bounced her aggressively but the presence of her daddy was more than enough to calm her down a bit.

"I haven't spent as much time with the girls in a few days so I'm not leaving." Kiana looked between him and the money with furrowed brows. She was completely confused. "But I want you to get the fuck out of my face, Kiana. For at least a couple hours—on me"

"Don't talk to me like that." She growled in response. He kept strolling away from her, nuzzling into Sydney's neck just before he turned the corner out of sight. "I was just trying to help—I am always trying to help!" Her voice was tight and full of stress. "Take me upstairs, Sawyer."

Sawyer stopped in his tracks. He turned to her with a devilish smile playing on his lips. It was a mixture of challenge and incredulous disbelief.

"You don't want that." He challenged.

Kiana straightened her back as if to signify some sort of strength. But the truth was that she didn't want to do it. She loved when Sawyer punished her but she hated it when she knew it was deserved. Kiana couldn't enjoy it as much when she knew it was her only chance at speeding up their qualms. "I do." But she was desperate for some peace.

He took a couple steps back in her direction, eyes squinting and evaluating her seriousness. When he was convinced by what he saw, he sighed in satisfaction. "Go upstairs—clothes off. Leave your underwear and sit on your knees on the floor."

Kiana swallowed roughly right before she turned to do as he asked.

*

Her legs were going numb by the time she finally heard his heavy feet coming up the steps. She'd been waiting for almost twenty minutes. She rubbed her slick palms over the smooth surface of her thighs. He opened the bedroom door and shut it behind himself. He casually went over to the bathroom and washed his hands. Kiana nervously rang her fingers out while she continued to wait.

He walked behind her picked up his empty glass on the nightstand. He went back into the bathroom to fill it with water. He returned and lined his body up with the bed. Sawyer pulled at the slack in the crotch of his black slacks and sat right in front of her. She was about a foot away from where he sat. She looked at him expectantly—waiting for some instruction.

"Don't look at me." He grumbled into his glass right before he brought it up to his lips to take a swig. Kiana bit her tongue, not being able to stomach him talking to her that way. But her punishment was to submit to him entirely and it was what she had asked for. Sawyer's frustrations with her dissipated when she submitted to him as her ultimate authority figure. Although it made her uncomfortable to start, she would typically grow to enjoy herself more as it went on because she knew Sawyer was enjoying it. He hardly ever got the chance to not get any rebuttals from her. She set her eyes downcast, focusing on a spot on the carpet in front of her.

"How long have you been talking to my father behind my back?" He asked while he adjusted the coaster on the nightstand and sat his half drunken water on the surface. Kiana had to stifle her over-explaining. That would only do her more harm than good. She needed to give him a straightforward answer.

"Two months." She whispered delicately. He made a disapproving sound.

"Speak. Up." He belted each word with emphasis. Kiana took a rough breath.

"Two months." Faux confidence laced her sultry and shaken voice. Sawyer stared at her for a beat. He gazed at her so lovingly she almost thought he might just change his mind about the whole thing. Then, his eyes flashed and the stone face she'd seen so regularly the past few weeks, resurfaced again. She suddenly remembered that she wasn't supposed to even be looking at him.

"Crawl to me." He growled. Kiana took a beat but eventually, she got on her hands and knees. Her bare knees dug into the carpet fibers and she winced at how her dense, engorged breasts hung below her. She arrived at his socked feet and returned back to her position on her knees. "Envelope." She knew exactly what that was. "Use it if you absolutely need to." He started lowly. His large, coarse palm skimmed over her hairline and down her right cheek.

He let his hand wander down the front of her chest. He ran his fingers over the tops of her breasts and yanked the cups down. He noticed the veins and tenderness around her nipples. A few places were even cherry red from the inflammation. "Swollen?" He asked delicately, knowing the answer. His tone mixed within the margins of sweet concern and husky lust. He had probably come home right before she needed to feed. She'd been holding milk almost all day.

"Yes." She replied. Sawyer gripped at her chin and tugged it up to his chastising eyes. She read them immediately. "Sir." She finished and he let her go. He continued lightly touching and rubbing her breasts from where he sat.

Sawyer often had a hard time trying not to be so endearing with her. Kiana was the first woman he'd wanted to make passionate love to. He had never wanted to look a woman in the eyes while he came inside her until Kiana, almost a decade ago. She was his sexual soft spot and he couldn't deny himself that attachment for too long.

"Stand up." He commanded. Positioned between his spread legs, her breasts were level with his salivating mouth. He gripped her broad hips and kneaded the pocket of flesh above her bottom. His body's biological response to her breasts had become his exact response to food. Since she'd been lactating, he drank her almost every night. "No noise." He whispered.

Less than a second later, he had latched onto her nipple and pushed his face deep into her breast. His nose, mouth and eyes were all surrounded by the cushion of her triple D breast. Kiana had a horrible time stifling her moans; the feeling was a mixture of pleasure and pure pain. Sawyer knew exactly what he was doing and it was all part of her punishment. Sawyer pulled away for a second and gripped the underside of her breasts with one hand. He roughly shook them and enjoyed the ripples of motion he caused on the surface.

A droplet of milk dangled from the tip of her nipple. Sawyer went cross eyed while he stared at it. Kiana watched him await its fall with his pink tongue outstretched. He squeezed her breast for a few seconds until it finally fell into his mouth.

When he was done, her breasts were no longer cherry red but a blazing burgundy. The veins around her nipples were now pulsating. He released her breasts and let them fall against her body. He pulled away and looked her over.

"Take your panties off." He said. Kiana pulled at the lace and stepped out of them. She waited for her next instruction. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her over his knees. Sawyer wrapped an arm around her midsection to keep her secure over his knees. Sawyer rubbed over her lower back and let his fingers wander over her smooth, chocolate skin. His hands trailed down the small of her back and over the curve of her thick bottom.

Sawyer skimmed the tips of his fingers between her crack. Kiana physically relaxed and laid her head against the side of Sawyer's thigh. When he slipped into her folds, he could feel her juices outside her lips. "Hm..." He moaned. He loved to see that regardless of her pouting, she was enjoying herself. "You like your punishment?" He asked. Kiana moaned in agreement. "You like it so far." He corrected.

He started to rub his palm against the surface of her cheeks in circular motions. He gripped the apex of her bottom and held it firmly. He released the flesh and slapped his hand against it with a 'pop'. Kiana gasped at the unexpected burning but quickly realized this was her reality until Sawyer was finished with her. She sunk a little more into his legs and grabbed his knee firmly to ease the upcoming pain.

Sawyer sighed to himself and swung on her again.

"Ah," Kiana yipped. His hand landed on her much harder that time than the first. Kiana could hardly prepare herself for the next pat because it came so soon. Sawyer placed it right between the crack of her ass and watched the waves travel throughout her flesh.

After the twentieth lashing, her yelps had turned into borderline screams. Her bottom was so sore and sensitive; his hand felt more and more like a spiked glove.

Sawyer could hear the anguish in her cries and he knew he should finish up soon. He didn't want to hurt her too much.

Sawyer pulled his hand back to make his last powerful connection with her cheeks.

"Please," She begged against him. Sawyer groaned at how innocent she sounded. She was playing up her strengths and she knew submission was always on her side.

"Please what?" He barked.

"No more." She said. Sawyer decided to rub her ruby kissed bottom for a second. She winced at the contact but relaxed when she knew he wasn't spanking her.

"Why don't you like to listen to me, hm?" He asked. The question was clearly rhetorical and he sounded preoccupied with rubbing her bottom. "I just want to come home from work," He started on a sigh. "See my daughters and make love to my wife before bed." Kiana hated how good that sounded right then. She would do anything to have that now. "But you want to keep me stressed and upset with you." Sawyer bent at the waist to lay a sweet, delicate kiss on her backside.

"I'm sorry. Rich—" Kiana started hurriedly explaining herself so she could finally finish with her punishment. Her body's blood was rushing to her head from being tilted downward for so long.

"Stop talking." He scolded. He hated to hear her getting out of character; her punishment was far from over. Kiana hurriedly closed her mouth but she could feel her frustrations building. Just when she started to relax, Sawyer laid the hardest slap on her yet. The sound bounced off the walls and his palm grew warm.

"Sawyer!" She yelled out, head lifted and her voice full of tension.

"Get on your knees." Kiana was slow to move. Between her breasts and her ass, she was a walking pile of pain. She grimaced when her ass sat on the back of her heels. Sawyer stood above her and started to undo his slacks. The belt buckle jingled in her ears. She waited patiently, transfixed by his sensual movements and his thick fingers. She waited for him to unveil one of her favorite parts of him.

He pulled his boxer briefs down and she rose and reached out to help shimmy them down his legs. Sawyer swatted her hands away. Kiana sat back on the back of her heels and clasped her hands in her lap to wait for her next instruction. His dick sprang out from its confines and the eye of his opening was positioned straight at her.