Life with: Kiana and Sawyer Ep. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She licked her lips instinctively, seeing the pre-cum on his raging, pink tip. He couldn't have been this upset with her if she'd gotten him this turned on.

Sawyer somewhat penguin walked his shaft up to her mouth. He put his hand right in the center of her mass of coils and guided himself straight into her mouth. Kiana put her hands on his thighs as if to brace herself. Her fingers lightly gripped his solid muscle and flexed in his soft leg hairs.

"Don't touch me." He snarled. She put her hands back on her own thighs. He started to work himself in and out of her mouth slowly. He flexed his hips to scoop into the back of her throat. Kiana gagged against him and subconsciously pulled away. His hold on her head kept her in place and a little strength from his fingers reminded her to manage her reflexes.

"Relax your throat." He suggested. Sawyer put his other hand against her ear and used both to fuck her mouth and throat. Kiana struggled to keep up with his movements and she could feel her eyes watering.

She gagged audibly. Sawyer was relentless with his strokes and the only thing keeping Kiana even remotely aroused and from the brim of fuming was his sounds. His moaning was beyond anything she'd ever heard from him. She stole a peek up at his face and saw his eyes closed, neck stretched toward the ceiling and his mouth agape.

"Ohhh, fuck yeah." He bellowed. "Close your lips." She did and it seemed like he came on her tongue less than two seconds later. He bucked into her a few more times while he rode the waves of his climax and huffed out when they passed. "Swallow." Usually he let Kiana decide if she wanted to swallow or not; sometimes Sawyer's diet wouldn't allow her to stomach it. But this time, she didn't have a choice.

She gulped his semen down, tears streaking her face and her own saliva dripping from her chin onto her thigs below her. Sawyer pulled himself from her lips and promptly put his pants back on; like a man who had just finished with his walking paid orgasm. He wrapped his hand around her jaw. "Let me see." He squeezed her jawline and with his large hands, some of her esophagus too. She opened her mouth and he didn't even look inside. He stared right into her soul.

His grip tightened. "You embarrassed me, Kiana." He glared. "He knows what happened that day—he knows the version Declan told him. They're fucking laughing about it, thinking they did me a favor by dropping those charges." Kiana could hardly focus on his words because of how tightly he held her throat. "I would've got the best lawyers in the country and beat this shit with my pride intact." Kiana brought her hands up to Sawyer's hold on her as a warning. She couldn't breathe. "And you ruined it."

He freed her and she gasped for air. She put a hand against the floor to support herself while she panted. Sawyer side stepped her and walked to the bathroom. He turned on the Jacuzzi tub's faucet. He returned with a hot washcloth and knelt to start wiping up her face.

He cleaned the spit off her chin, the tear streaks on her cheek and the droplets of semen on her breasts. She let out a sharp exhale when he went over her chest. He turned back to the bed and took the folded throw blanket off the foot of th ebed. He wrapped it around her shoulders and helped lift her to her feet.

*

Sawyer and Kiana hadn't spoken much after her punishment was over. He'd just ran her a bath, sat in it and then pulled her into his lap. Kiana's feet dangled off the edge while she sat between his legs. He alternated between kissing her lips and nuzzling into her neck. Kiana was glad she'd given him the chance to release his frustrations on her in what they considered to be a healthy way. They both knew Sawyer had every right to be upset with her this time but neither of them wanted to go back to their silent treatment episode.

So, if she had to suffer a tender backside for a day to keep him happy with her, she was glad to do it. But even she knew they'd need to talk about it eventually.

"Sawyer, I'm sorry." She spoke her first few words in an hour. Sawyer rubbed the length of her soapy thigh and sighed reflectively.

"You know I want to tell you everything's okay now..." And she knew he did. Sawyer's rage had been something that developed and grew as he did. But he hadn't mastered anything yet. She wasn't surprised he was still dealing with his emotions toward her.

"I know, and I'm not expecting you to say it is. I'm just apologizing for doing things without telling you." She'd been apologizing so much lately; she hated it. "I just wanted a family for the girls but I guess," She sighed. "everything is out the window now. I ruined it."

Sawyer could hear how disappointed she was. They had both grown up alone. Sawyer's estranged relationship with his parents had hardened him and he never had anyone to depend on. Kiana spent most of her young adulthood caring for her father on her own with no immediate or extended family to help. They both wished they'd had grandparents who sent them Christmas money or a cousin they could share all their secrets with. Kiana had just wanted something different for her own kids.

"You didn't ruin anything. It just wasn't meant to be." He said delicately. "The girls will have the best mother and father in the world. Janelle is a great aunt and Lira is less than two years older than them." Kiana could agree with that. She needed to start being grateful for what existed and was good for them. A father and mother was more than what she and Sawyer had to work with. Sydney and Savannah had that and more. "Everything will be fine, Kiana. We are fine without them."

And that would have to be true.