Life with Mother-In-Law Ch. 06

Story Info
Sue gets used more after church, and Veronica comes over.
2.1k words
4.4
37.4k
37

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SonForBBW
SonForBBW
975 Followers

When Sue left for church, the idea had been for me and Kate to get started planning a gangbang for her. However, we got about 15 minutes into discussing the logistics of it all before we were too horny to do more. Kate ended up on her knees, sucking me back to a full erection not long after I had sent a load deep into her mother's pussy.

We must have lost track of time. Kate was riding my cock on the couch when we heard the door open again. Sue was already back. Kate and I had been engaged in foreplay and fucking for over an hour.

"Perfect timing, slut!" Kate yelled as she bounced on my stiff cock. "Get in here and help us finish up."

Sue turned the corner from the front hallway to see what we were up to. Seeing both of us naked, in the midst of wild fucking, Sue broke into a wide smile. I was surprised to see her look so excited at being surprised this way. Sundays were, after all, usually her "off day" from us.

Sue approached the couch and sank to her knees. She eagerly moved in close to where her daughter's pussy was wrapped around my dick. She licked her lips wantonly. And to think that only a short time ago, she had been sitting in church surrounded by pious, innocent, straight-laced women who had no idea what a nasty cocksucker she really was. Sue's dual nature was incredibly sexy to me, knowing that she put on one face to the public and an entirely different one at home with us.

"Mmm mommy, lick my asshole while my husband fucks me. I need it right now."

"Yes, mistress." Sue didn't hesitate at all. She obediently moved behind her daughter's fat, jiggling ass as she plunged right in with her tongue.

"Oh, fuck! That's a good mommy slut! Get in there deep. Get your fucking tongue in there."

Sue obliged, ravenously forcing her tongue deep into my wife's ass and causing her to moan obscenely.

"Oh fuck yes, that's my good mommy slut. Just back from church and already eating your daughter's asshole while she rides cock. Such a nasty mommy whore."

"Mmmhmm..." was all Sue could manage in response.

"No bread and wine for you right now, but we have something you like better. You can eat some ass and then wash it down with another load from this big cock. Is that what you want, whore?"

"Yes, Kate, oh yes please. It's exactly what I need."

I was about to bust with all of this stimulation, and Kate could feel it.

"Someone's getting too excited. Are you ready to blow, babe?"

"Fuck yes. I'm gonna fucking cum."

"Do it in Mommy's mouth," Kate ordered as she climbed off of me, freeing my cock from her tight, wet pussy. It stood erect and glistening with her juices for a moment before Sue eagerly swallowed it whole.

I didn't last long in Sue's throat before I started shooting a big load of cum. Like the practiced slut she was, Sue had no trouble gulping it down. Once my orgasm subsided, Sue gave me a big smile. From my right side on the couch, Kate also smiled lovingly at both of us, appreciating the beauty of what we had all just experienced. It had been a whirlwind of pleasure, but we knew that there would be plenty more to come.

"So, Mother," Kate said with a smirk. "Does this mean you're officially forfeiting your day off?"

"Yes... I... I don't know what's gotten into me today. I just need to... to..."

Sue trailed off, starting to blush slightly, before continuing.

"... to suck... and fuck... and swallow cum... and eat pussy and ass... I think I'm just..."

"A filthy cockwhore?" Kate suggested.

"Exactly," Sue nodded in agreement as she smacked her lips, licking away some cum that had escaped her mouth.

Sue had experienced quite a change since my wife and I became sexually active with her, but I had never seen her embrace her sluttiness quite so fully before. It was like something had snapped, and all she wanted now was sex. Maybe it had something to do with Kate allowing her to play domme the previous night.

"A filthy, obedient, slutty little MILF toy. A disgusting... perverted... incestuous whore."

"Oh yes baby, all of those things."

"An all holes... cumguzzling... filthy piece of gangbang fuckmeat."

Sue gulped hard at hearing about being shared again.

"Oh, Mommy, I bet you can't wait to be gangbanged. Right?"

Sue hesitated briefly before answering.

"Yes, ma'am. I can't wait to be... to be gangbanged. Used hard by a group of thick, hard cocks. Treated like... like a piece of meat."

Kate chuckled at her mother's filthy language.

"I'm glad you're so eager. But you'll have to wait. I've decided that I'm going to share you with Veronica before I let half the cocks in town fuck your holes. She has high standards for her toys, and maybe she wouldn't even touch you after being used like that. Unless she really, really likes you. So, you'll need to impress her."

"Of course."

"So, with church out of the way, I know you don't have any plans for the rest of the day. What do you say, mommy-slut? Should I get Veronica over here this afternoon to try you out?"

Sue was unprepared to answer. She looked hesitantly over at me as she stammered and tried to respond.

"Don't look at him, slut. Look at me. I'm the one who decides what happens to you." Kate smiled at me. "He just gets to sit back and enjoy whatever it is."

"Yes ma'am, I'm sorry. I think... I think I'm ready."

"Good. I'll text her and see if she's free. In the meantime, you should rest and get yourself freshened up. I need you at your best for her. And Tyler, keep your cock out of her, at least until Veronica gets here. If you need to fuck something, I'll take care of you."

"Works for me," I said with a laugh. I really was in an enviable situation, with two women available in my house for sexual pleasure. It could be three shortly, depending on Veronica's mood.

Veronica was an interesting character. She and my wife had begun engaging in a sexual relationship not long after Kate started at her job. Veronica was older and more experienced, and was willing to spend extra time showing her the ropes. Soon that extra time evolved into personal time away from work, and now the two could be considered lovers, though it was by no means exclusive. Veronica was a connoisseur of all things sex-related, and she drew few boundaries around what she was willing to try. Lines of gender, taboo, and roughness didn't seem to exist for her, and it was apparent that she had tried almost everything at least once.

Her favorite thing was dominating another woman. Her relationship with Kate worked well because Kate could indulge in submissiveness to an older women in the bedroom, and Veronica got to be in charge. Outside of sex, the two operated as very close friends, with no hierarchy governing their interactions.

Veronica's sexual dominance of Kate extended even to her marriage, occasionally. A few times, Veronica had demanded that her pet also share her husband -- me -- with her. Needless to say, I had no complaints about this arrangement. Veronica was an excellent fuck, and the fact that she made Kate watch was an even bigger turn-on.

Sue went upstairs to shower again and get herself put together. Kate busied herself around the house while coordinating with Veronica, and I killed some time reading and doing some organizing in my office.

Fortunately for us, Veronica was free that afternoon. It was decided that she would come over around 3:00 to have some fun. I felt myself getting hard just thinking about the idea of getting to watch her use Sue, and maybe even to get involved in the action myself.

Sue took a nap in her room for a few hours to rest up. Good thing, too, since I knew Veronica would do her best to wear out her new plaything. Kate noticed my state of arousal easily enough, and offered to help out.

"Can I suck that for you? Or are you saving it for someone?" Kate winked at me, knowing that I had hopes of getting my dick in Veronica.

"I'm trying to save it, but you know I have plenty to go around..."

"Mmmhmm, I do know that. So should I help you out here?"

Kate cupped my erection as she said this, smiling up at me devilishly. Just as she moved in to kiss me, her phone chimed.

"It's Veronica. Make sure hubby is fully loaded ;), she says. Hmm. Sounds like you're in for a treat. And it sounds like I have to leave you hanging here." She gave my cock one more tantalizing squeeze, and walked away. Just before she left my view into the front hallway, she turned and blew me a kiss. Teasing bitch, I thought.

The next few hours seemed to drag, but finally, just after 3:00 PM, the doorbell rang. Kate yelled upstairs to make sure Sue was ready. Upon being summoned, Sue began to descend the staircase. She looked beautiful in her form fitting top -- unbuttoned quite liberally - and tight jeans that showed off her wonderful ass. Veronica had specifically requested that she not be too dressed up or fancy; she wanted to see her the way she normally looked.

Veronica looked radiant, as always. Her tits looked like they were threatening to burst out of the yellow blouse she was wearing. The expression on her face could best be described as predatory as she scanned the room from Kate, to me, and finally to her special treat, Sue.

Veronica moved first to Kate, wrapping her in her arms and kissing her deeply. Veronica was very clearly setting the mood by grabbing Kate's hair and forcing her tongue deep into Kate's mouth. After their kiss ended, Veronica turned her predatory gaze to me.

Veronica kissed me passionately, pushing her tongue into my mouth as she stared at my wife, establishing her dominance further by grabbing my hardening cock through my pants.

"Whose cock is this, Kate?" Veronica asked my wife during a break in our kiss.

"Yours, Veronica. It's your cock," Kate responded obediently.

Veronica gave me one final squeeze before finally advancing on Sue, who waited patiently for her attention. Sue lowered her gaze as Veronica approached her, prompting Veronica to cup her chin with one hand and force her to make eye contact.

"And this must be my new property," said Veronica as she stared firmly into my mother-in-law's eyes.

"Yes, ma'am," Sue answered with a quivering voice.

"Kate has told me so much about you... how much of a whore you are... how she can't believe that her own mother is such a filthy cumslut. Not to mention a sinful cunt and ass licker, even though all your friends think you're a perfect little angel who would never do something so immoral. Is all of that true?"

"Yes, ma'am... all true."

"Then you can prove it to me today. Now... go up to the bedroom and take off all of your clothes. You need to be on the bed, on all fours, waiting and ready for us when we get up there. I expect that you will be very wet, but no touching yourself Understood? If you're playing with yourself when I come in then I'll be very upset with you. You don't want to start that way, do you?"

"No ma'am, I don't," Sue responded sheepishly. "I understand."

"Then go. We'll be up shortly."

Sue followed Veronica's orders quickly, ascending the stairs without looking back down at us in the foyer. I shamelessly stared at Sue's amazing ass as she went.

"So," Veronica said cheerfully to me and Kate. "Let's go to the kitchen for a few minutes and catch up."

Veronica lewdly groped one of Kate's breasts and the bulge in my pants simultaneously as she said this, urging us closer to her. She gave us each a quick peck on the lips and sauntered away into the kitchen, putting a little bit extra into the motion of her ass as she walked.

Kate and I looked at each other for a moment, then followed. We couldn't wait to see what Veronica's plans were for all three of us.


SonForBBW
SonForBBW
975 Followers