Life with My 2 Girlfriends Pt. 05

Story Info
Megan and Pearl become lovers and plan Romeo's birthday gift.
4.6k words
4.6
2.9k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RomeoMP
RomeoMP
8 Followers

This is the 5th chapter of the series, this one follows around a lesbian action between Megan & Pearl.

Soon after this chapter, will be the action, about the maim theme that has been promised by the title ever since the first chapter.

Although, I did get a few feedbacks and I have been working on them since my last chapter as it might be noticed by you all, please be advised right after the next chapter i.e. Chapter 06, I will start working on editing the previous parts as well.

Probably converting all of them into a single part.

Anyway, i really appreciate all the suggestions and feedbacks, they really are motivating.

-------------------------------------------------

Megan called Romeo and informed him that she had to go for a training that her company was taking her to, and it'll be atleast a couple of days. After a little false information and a backstory that she had been preparing for weeks now, Romeo was convinced that she'd be fine. With that Megan's plan was good to go, she kept thanking her stars and prayed that her luck lasted with her for a few more days, its just a matter of days now. She crossed her fingers, and prepared for leaving, when she reached the airport, she still had over 3 hours, and she closed her eyes in the waiting area, for the first time in a very long time, she slept peacefully, her brain finally quite, maybe it was preparing itself for what was to come. She suddenly woke up, when she heard her name being announced, last and final call, the gates about to close.

She ran to board the plane, the ground staff was polite and after she genuinely apologised about past few days being really hectic for her and that she dozed off! She was allowed to board, even in the flight sleep came easy to her. She woke up when the plane was about to land, after leaving the airport, she took a deep breath, she was in a new place, she knew no one here, except for Pearl, but it was a surprise for her. And Megan had no idea how to reach her place. But, determined and head strong as she was, she took a cab, she had heard about this place from Romeo, about when he had visited Pearl. She tried hard and remembered, vaguely, the locality name, with a little problem the cab driver understood it, within minutes, she was in the area, she felt nervous and had a grumbling in her belly, after asking a few localities, and a vague description about her new friend, she was outside a house, Pearl's last name was there.

She rang the bell and middle aged woman opened the door, Megan informed she was here to meet Pearl, the lady welcomed her inside, and introduced herself as Pearl's aunt. Megan waited in the family room, as Pearl's aunt went to wake her up, she had slept late, crying all night and still wasn't awake, but in her defence it was a little early in the day. When her aunt informed about a friend waiting downstairs, Pearl was confused, she didn't expected anybody, specially this early in the morning. She got up washed her face and went down to see who this friend was, she was shocked to see Megan.

There was an awkward moment for a few seconds as they both considered how to greet eachother, a hand shake too formal and a hug too personal, and they had barely been friends for a few weeks and it was all on the phone, judging by Pearl's reaction Megan took the decision, and came in for a hug with open arms to Pearl. Pearl was still shocked but the hug comforted her, especially after a night when she cried herself to sleep. Soon they were both in Pearl's room.

Pearl was still uncomfortable, and surprised to see Megan, what was she doing her and why was she here in the first place, though lately she liked talking to her, Megan had never judged her as of now, and had been friendly and supportive, but visiting her early in the morning right after she shared she was having issues with her boyfriend, was it concern or what?

Megan knew how and what Pearl might be feeling so, she decided to hide, her true intentions and just stick to her plan of being friendly and supportive, until the much needed trust and bond is built, and once she feels she can convince Pearl and had the influencing power over her, she'll put the last part of her plan in action, well the second last actually, convincing Romeo would be the last, but how difficult would it be convince a MAN, that there are two women who love him unconditionally and maybe in a way love eachother aswell and are more than willing to share him, the mere thought brought a faint smile to her lips.

While Pearl was in a dilemma and feeling uneasy, she just couldn't take it anymore and spoke first.

"Good morning, how are you here? All ok? It's confusing, and as I told you last evening the issues I had with my boyfriend, it's also making it hard for me to think straight, it's probably affecting me more than I want it to and I can't think properly!" asked Pearl, still surprised.

Megan knew this was her chance, she had been planning and preparing for this moment, it's a make or break for her, she was feeling very nervous, but she convinced herself, not now, she can't chicken out now. If she didn't do it now, she'll never be able to do it ever, and she knew, it's her need more than Romeo's want now. She had to play her cards smart and she had to be confident.

"It's nothing Pearl, I was just concerned, you sounded hurt and in a bad place, I knew I could help you, but not on phone. I had to be here with you, right by your side to support you. I care for you, lately I've felt very connected with you, and I thought you felt the same. I'm sorry I didn't wanted to step over your privacy, I'll leave." replied Megan with confidence in her tone.

With that Megan got off the bed (with a heavy heart), she sounded offended, and was about to grab her luggage, when Pearl called her name, and she stopped in her track, she wasn't just expecting it, but she wanted this as well rather much more than she realised. She didn't wanted to leave, she wasn't ready to leave just yet.

"I am sorry, how foolish of me, what was I thinking." said Pearl, she was sad and she needed her new friend.

Megan looked behind without turning, and saw Pearl walking to her, and as the distance between them reduced, she felt horny again. When Pearl was right behind her, she felt so wet between her legs. With that Pearl broke down and started crying. This was the moment, that Megan had been waiting for. And she definitely did, what she had to, she turned around and took Pearl in her arms, this time the hug was friendly and had more intimacy to it, there was a feeling of trust and belonging and Megan felt overwhelmed.

"Baby, what happened? Share it with me, I hope you feel I'm trustworthy." Megan said comfortingly.

Pearl did try to say something, but all she could manage were sobs, after a few minutes, once she calmed down a bit Megan wiped her tears and held her hands.

"I am just hurt, why does this always happen to me, am I not a worthy girlfriend?" asked Pearl, still teary.

Megan, kissed her forehead, and lead her to the bed, they sat together hand in hand, Pearl's shoulder on Megan's chest, Megan even lightly stroked her back, Pearl was visibly calmer now, she poured her heart out, Megan couldn't help as she felt her new friend's sorrow, but somewhere in her lewd mind, her thoughts were changing and being so close to Pearl didn't help either.

Once Pearl was far more stable, Megan held her even more closer, the bond seemed natural to both the girls as they held each other, but when Pearl looked up in to Megan's eyes, it was all Megan could take, she lowered her head and gave a peck on her lips, which was followed by another and soon turned into a full blown kiss. Megan thought this was it, it was finally happening and only if she played right and her luck was with her, soon pretty soon, they'd be doing what she so wanted to do.

By the time Pearl realised it, the kiss had been going on for a few minutes also her friend's hand was under her shirt, massaging on her tit, but her fuzzy head took longer to make out what was actually happening. By the time she came to her senses, her t-shirt was off and her bra pulled below her tits, while Megan had a nipple in her mouth and was fondling the other tit.

Pearl was not just shocked, NO, shocked would be an understatement. She pushed Megan a little, looking into her eyes for an explanation, but all she saw was an unknown expression, Megan's lust was so foreign to her she just couldn't process, her brain went numb and the sensations that she was receiving by the ministrations at Megan's hand had her body stiff. Megan looked into her eyes, Pearl froze and apologized, though her thoughts told her she didn't needed to, she wasn't wrong here, on the contrary she wanted to be mad but somehow she just couldn't, she didn't wanted to loose this new friend, she was conflicted and didn't know what to do, on the other hand Megan knew exactly what she had to do and did what was needed to make this opportunity in her favor. One thing led to other, somewhere deep within Pearl wanted to stop and let her friend know she wasn't into stuff like this, but it was all so fast for her she didn't even know when it happened but her bottoms were around her knees and her underpants pushed aside, while Megan had her tongue all over her pussy and clit. She just couldn't process anything, as her body stiffened up and she experienced her first orgasm at the hands of a girl, for very first time.

By the time she came down from her orgasmic high, Megan had striped herself and lay across her both their naked bodies rubbing against each other, while Pearl had her face buried in Megan's chest. She looked up into her eyes again, supposedly searching for an answer as to what just happened, and all she saw was pure passion, the energy radiating from the other girl's face made Pearl blush. Megan held her head in her hands and lovingly caressed her hair, with pursed lips while she tilted her head, Pearl instinctively locked her lips and immediately felt a spark deep down. It was blissful, although she felt guilty, she was cheating on her guy. This very girl, the one she is kissing at this very moment, just made her cum on her tongue, yet she felt good, her whole body numb from the sensation, the guilt was soon evaporating in the warm embrace of her new friend, who was soon turning into something more, something deep.

She suddenly, pulled of and turned around, she was on the verge of crying when she felt a gentle touch on her shoulder.

"Don't, please just don't." said Megan.

Pearl rose to her feet, still very uneasy and without even looking at her softy asked "Don't? Don't what?".

"I know what you're going through, I know exactly how you feel, trust me, I do!" assured Megan.

Pearl was furious at that "You do? I don't think so! I am girl, I mean I am straight and in a committed relationship. You just kissed me as if it's the most natural thing, and yet you know what I'm going through. I seriously doubt that!" said Pearl, her anger evident from her tone.

Though Megan realised this anger wasn't on her, or her actions, it was clear her friend was mad at herself for letting it happen and maybe even for liking it, even though she didn't wanted to.

Megan, pulled her on the bed and wrapped a blanket around both their naked frames, and said "Umm.., I don't know why would you think I wouldn't know, well we are sailing in the same boat, I was a very straight girl in a very serious relationship aswell. Yes, indeed I was, but I'm not anymore, I feel attracted towards you, I feel we are more than just friends, we have an emotional connect that is rare, and something tells me you feel the same, even though you are really trying hard to hide it, but honestly it's very visible. You believe it or not, you were the first girl for me aswell!" confessed Megan, although she felt very shy confessing herself, this was very new to her, she wasn't like this, but she knew, it was all important for her plan, and if everything goes as her plan, she'd have a confidant with whom she could share much more than just her boyfriend.

This confession had the desired effect on Pearl, she tried hard to convince herself against it, but her body betrayed her, she felt very emotional. She turned and looked at the other girl and dropped her gaze in defeat.

Megan took this opportunity to pull her into a tight embrace and resumed the kiss, this was the breaking point for Pearl, and she broke. Her body taking over her mind and the two girls kissed eachother like there was no tomorrow, all the while rubbing against eachother, soon they were in 69, where they both explored their new lover's nether regions. Kissing and licking, tasting eachother. Pearl came first, tasting her pussy juice was all that Megan could take and she came in return feeding her own girl cum to Pearl. There was a smirk of victory on her face, she finally has Pearl, where she wanted her, and now is the time to break the ice.

She pulled her girlfriend towards her and rested on the bed as her new girlfriend was in her arms, and soon they were kissing again, this time using their fingers to explore, groping eachother as lovers in the process, the only sounds audible were of sloppy kissing and squishing sounds of two wet pussys being fingered with an occasional moan or a groan. Once the passion faded, leaving them both tired and exhausted, along with deep laboured breathing.

Soon Megan dozed off, cuddling her new girlfriend, as she dreamt about them being with Romeo, a small came across her face, Pearl looked at her the smile making her happy from within, she got out of the bed, tucked her girlfriend under the covers.

Soon a very happy Pearl was in the washroom, as she did her morning duties, she called and informed that she wouldn't be coming to work today, next up was a text sent to the guy who made her cry all throughout the last night, the same person she had accepted to spend the rest of her life with him, her boyfriend, and with a single text he was history, an ex she would consider as a mistake. She never wanted to feel how she felt last night, she now had a girlfriend, who understood her more than anyone, she wanted nothing more than to be with her. Confident with herself, she went back into the room, hugging her new girlfriend she thought about what Megan had confessed to her earlier, she was all smiles and felt butterflies in her belly, though it was short lived, while remembering her girlfriend's confession of her feelings, she suddenly realised it started with being in a serious relationship, she pondered on that, she just broke up with her boyfriend, while Megan, was suddenly not her girlfriend at least not yet, she was still with Romeo, who was also 'her ex'. Megan felt the movement on the bed and woke up, the first thing she saw was her girlfriend's beautiful face, and a smile came to her face, she lifted herself on her elbows and kissed her. Megan noticed the uneasiness, "What's wrong baby?" she asked.

"I..umm..I just just broke up. I texted him that I had nothing to do with him anymore." replied Pearl, suddenly being unsure of her decision.

"That's a good thing, he didn't deserve you. You deserve far better than him love." replied Megan, beaming with happiness, as she kissed her on the forehead followed by a peck on the lips.

"B..but umm.. you're still with Romeo." said Pearl, it was more of a question than a statement.

Megan realised this was the most crucial part, she knew she had to choose her words well. One wrong word and everything that had happened until now would be a waste and she'd never get a second chance.

"About that, I..I..umm.. I really love you Pearl, honestly I do, but that doesn't has to mean I don't love him! My love for both of you is true, and it's romantic for the most part, but still it's very different." finally she said it.

This was not very new to Pearl, she had actually been in the same situation early, and it was with the same people though this time the situation was just the opposite, earlier it had been Romeo who had said the same words to her, and ditched her for the same girl who said these words this time around. She was hurt, and she suddenly felt lonely, suddenly loosing Megan, as a friend and a lover all at the same time, even if she was relatively new to be either, the sudden void in her heart, she just couldn't accept, she broke down and started crying.

"Why would you do that to me?" she asked crying.

Megan was suddenly not very confident, she felt the deep sorrow and hated herself for being so selfish.

She held Pearl tight as she thought what she could do to make Pearl feel better, she thought to herself, if she had to take things further from here on the right way, she had to be honest and that's exactly what she did.

"Pearl, listen to me, I never wanted to hurt you, and I promise I'll make it up to you for this, but please listen to me once, and after that I'll accept whatever you'd say, I promise!" Megan promised.

"Baby, can you do that for me? It's the last thing I ask of you." she continued, though still hurt and conflicted Pearl looked at her and gave a small nod, with that Megan confessed everything to her, right from Romeo wanting to be with them both, to her own lust growing towards her and eventually making her fall for her.

Pearl listened to it all, silently and stunned, she didn't quite understand but she did get where Megan was heading to.

"You're doing all this for him, aren't you? He sent you here, it's all his plan. Isn't it?" Pearl asked, the thought being the first thing that came across.

This startled Megan, who wasn't prepared for this, "No, everything I ever said to you is true, and my confessions are true to the word, he has no clue, I've been talking to you or for that matter of fact, I'm here, I told him I'm being sent for a training." Megan assured her.

This did indeed brought some much needed stability to Pearl, finally being able to think that it wasn't Romeo behind all this afterall, yet this arose another set of questions that she needed answers for now. Her eyes still teary, it seemed as if she was asking all those questions just with her gaze, "You've never given me a reason to doubt you, I did trust you ever since our first conversation, I hope you won't break my trust now, especially after this morning, but what are you expecting here? I mean, how do you think we'd take this forward?" she finally asked.

Megan looked her in eye, "You'll never need to doubt me, I know what it takes to gain someone's trust who's been hurt, and I promise you, I'll never do anything to break it, although I do realise I've hurt you pretty bad, but it was hard for me aswell, now that I've finally realised the depth of my love for you and how you feel about me, no such thing will ever happen again, I assure you of that. It all happened cause I hid things from you in the first place, and I won't ever do that again, I'll share everything with you, like I just did no matter what the outcome." she clutched her hand for emphasis, "Now, before I tell you how we can take things ahead or giving you options to choose for us and our future, I'd want you to answer a few questions honestly, can you do that for me?" she asked in continuation.

She waited for Pearl's reaction and when she saw a hesitated nod.

"I know it's gonna be hard answering most of these questions, but please bear with me, be as patient and honest as possible" the statement alone made Pearl swallow hard, she knew she wasn't prepared for what was to come, yet she was determined, Megan felt like an old confidant and she didn't wanted to loose her.

"Before that awful break up with Romeo, how was your compatibility with him?" asked Megan.

This was nothing to her expectations, but did brought back a lot of memories, most of them were good.

RomeoMP
RomeoMP
8 Followers
12