Life with My 2 Girlfriends Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was very good, we were really compatible, I loved him with all my soul, though the distance, I still never felt away from him." she replied.

"Hmm..so umm.. have you ever come across any other guy, emphasis to guy, as in a boyfriend, whom you could compare him with?" shot Megan almost immediately.

"Honestly, no, it's a rather BIG NO! He was understanding, very supportive and loved me unconditionally. I know deep down, I was myself the reason behind our breakup, I was way too adamant on things, and even though he did everything I asked from him, I just couldn't satisfy him in the same way." she nervously looked at the other girl, and continued "I guess, that's why and when you came along in his life, in the first place."

That shocked Megan, she didn't expect such a confession, but finally Pearl was opening up and that alone made her more positive about what she was doing.

"I totally understand, I know what you say, it's indeed a blessing to have a partner like him, he indeed is special. Although me entering his life was nothing like you put it, I believe we were all meant to meet, though the circumstances weren't very favorable for all of us. But I definitely intend to change it.".

Her reply made Pearl think hard and she finally asked what she had been suspecting for a while now, "You are not suggesting, what I think you are. Are you?" the words were said, everything was now out in the open, she felt uneasy, although she didn't know why?

"Are you implying we all be together, just like Romeo wanted? It's what disgusted both of us, if I remember it correctly, and now you want us to share him?" she further clarified her question.

A half smile crossing over Megan's face as she formed the words "Maybe I am, what if I am? I wouldn't deny the fact, it was my disgust that lead to all that had happened, since I've already confessed a lot today, there is one more thing I'd confess, I manipulated the entire situation, I was suspicious and something lead to me being mad, a stupid misunderstanding or something, that I don't even remember now, made me really furious on him and I went manipulating my way to confirm my suspicions and when I found about you, it was all I could take and wanted a revenge on him, so I manipulated all his friends, you and everyone else he was close to, his family being the only exception, since I wasn't in touch with them until then, thankfully. I am sorry, it was all my revenge, I wanted to hurt him so bad, but once it was all over he was devastated and had no one to talk to, although I initially had planned to leave him devastated, I just couldn't, he just wasn't the same person anymore, he went through depression, and I brought him back, building him a little, day by day, the only part I couldn't repair or the void I couldn't fill, was the one left by you not being with him anymore." both girls had tears in their eyes, one statement and they both felt for their lover, the one guy who was soon going to be very lucky.

Pearl came forward for a hug, which was received very well and the two girls hugged, when Megan apologised yet again, she was literally crying, Pearl wiped her own tears with the back of her hand, before wiping the tears off the face of the other girl, the one who had taken her everything away by stealing her boyfriend and who had suddenly not only became her friend and lover, but was also offering her everything back, her ex boyfriend, along with herself. She felt touched all the memories she had with Romeo rushing back to her, she kissed her girlfriend's forehead, forgiving everything.

"Let's keep the past in the past, we have a very bright and colourful future ahead." she said with a smile.

That being said, she was ready to be with her two lovers before kissing on the lip, while her hands travelling south, with one she pinched a nipple whereas the other groped an ass cheek before reaching her new lover's pussy, Megan groaned as she felt what the not so foreign hands were doing to her, the kiss deepened as they made love to each other, Megan smiled to herself, for her dreams were now a reality.

A few orgasms later, the girls cuddled when Megan told her lover about her insecurities and doubts "What if he doesn't want it anymore? I kept pressuring him to forget you, to get over you, it's been months since he even talked about something even close to anything about our past. How would he react to this?" she asked.

It was time for Pearl to smile this time "Don't worry about that love. For one, which guy in the world would ever say no to a situation like this? And secondly, I have just the exact plan." she said.

Megan looked at her expectantly so she continued "His birthday is coming, what better gift can you give to him, than his ex girlfriend? I am sure he wouldn't deny such a gift from his girlfriend. Especially, if the ex girlfriend in question is willing to give him everything he had been denied in the past. How about we give him a series of gifts?"

12