All Comments on 'Life with Twin Sisters'

by Gowonzu

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cursrahcursrahover 2 years ago

more of these people please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was too short. You could have doubled that word count and it might still be a one pager. Also, if you aren't going to get an editor, then at least run your story through an online spelling and grammar checker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When the girls turned away from each other unable to look themselves in the eye. This is like being unable to lick your own elbow; you cannot look yourself in the eye. During proof reading try recording then reading while listening to the recorfing. This is not my original idea, but is a great way to pick up/out little blips in your work.

All three girls cuddled with each other . . . Did I miss someone joining in?

A fun story that forced recollections. Not two at once, just Mom catching me having sex . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A story is better if you start at the beginning, not near the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You lost me at the second sentence.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 years ago

I realize that a great many readers from the comments published below missed your opening words in the preface where you stated that this story takes place in an alternate reality. But at the same time, you didn't provide enough informative narrative to provide an understanding of how things work in this other universe. Hence the comment that it felt like you didn't start the story out at the true beginning.

But at the same time, I'm going to side with those readers whose opinion is that this was poorly written and executed. It's just a jerk off piece and a bad one at that. 2/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGowonzu@Gowonzu
Hi y'all, I'm Gowonzu. I write usually NSFW and SFW scripts for GWA and it's sister subs on Reddit, but occasionally I'll post short stories here. https://www.reddit.com/user/gowonzu2scripts Don't expect high-quality content, I'm not a professional writer. Nor do I strive t...