Life with Victoria

Story Info
Details of David's relationship with Victoria.
2.5k words
4.6
7.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDok
TheDok
282 Followers

This is the 6th and final story describing my relationship with Jane and Victoria. It describes graphic descriptions of Victoria's domestic abuse of David. It makes clear the reasons why David went home with Jane in my previous story, but if you find this topic offensive do not read on. There is at least a happy ending to it all.

I have been living with Jane for almost two years and I am slowly recovering from what I understand to have been a psychologically and abusive relationship. Victoria was extremely angry after I left her and came both to my work and Jane's home to harass me, but once Jane advised her lawyers to act this soon stopped, and I am now divorced. Jane and I share friends, decisions, our lives, and our bed. It is she who advised me to draft the story describing this episode. It has been cathartic to do this, and I am now ready to turn my back on this chapter of my life and to move on.

We married in 1981 and at first life was good and I was very much in love and believed Victoria loved me. We were comfortably off, both had jobs we enjoyed, had recently taken out a mortgage on a home, and our sex life was good. An academics pay is not that good, but Victoria was making extremely good money as an advertising executive for a top London firm.

And then I was made to understand that what Victoria believed to be love was in fact a deep narcissistic need to possess and control. When she caned me in the Dorchester in order to try to exorcise my memory of Jane, I believed she loved me, and she was crying afterwards because she found doing it hard but necessary. I Later learnt that those were tears of relief that she believed she now owned me.

The first sign of her nature occurred a few months after we had moved into our house when she suggested that rather than holding a joint bank account, she should be the account holder and my salary be paid directly to her. She would then give me whatever cash I needed. After all she was the main bread winner and her salary paid for the mortgage and the household bills. And rather naively I agreed.

Following that little by little things changed. First she had the house decorated the way she wanted and soon after that she started to dress me as she wanted. She bought herself a Jaguar we did not need since we both travel by tube to work. Following that she started to choose my friends for me by snubbing and being rude to those of them she did not like. She alienated my work colleagues and then she picked a fight with my mother one Xmas, and they did not talk to each other after that. And she invited all her awful snobby friends to what by then was her home, where we ate and drank whatever she chose.

One particularly tedious evening when two of her most stuck up and artificial friends came to dinner I must have shown my dislike of them. Following their departure, we cleaned up, and I was aware that Victoria was thoughtful and distant. Upon finishing she asked me to make her a cup of coffee, and I gave it to her and sat down in the lounge in my armchair opposite to her.

And then she spoke

"Do you have to make your dislike of my friends so obvious? You had no right to be so rude and to shame me in front of them, and I will not tolerate it. You need to learn how to behave, and I have just the remedy. A sound thrashing will remind you that I wear the trousers in this house. Go upstairs, shower. and sit on the bed and wait. Do not put any pyjamas on. You will not be needing them."

A brief time later I was lying naked on the bed with a pillow under my hip and my bum in the air with my wrists and ankles tied to the corners when she produced the leather strap. She told me later that it was twenty inches long, two and half inches wide, and one quarter inch thick.

And then she lifted it high above her head and bending her knees as she struck brought it down across my bum cheeks. Ten times she struck, and when she had finished my entire arse was swollen, hot, and burning. The pain was truly excruciating, and she left me tied for the next half hour before releasing me. And with my arse still red and throbbing, she made lie on the bed with my head between her widely spread thighs and lick her swollen clitoris to several orgasms.

And then she turned over and went to sleep.

The following morning was a Saturday and as usual after emptying the dishwasher from the night before, I cooked the breakfast. A little later Victoria appeared and sat at the table and spoke.

"I promised I would never cane you and I always keep my word, but things are going to change. If you ever displease me again that strap will be used. I bought it last week and knew I would not have to wait long to use it. Things are going to change. Sass me or my friends, leave the house untidy, come home late, or just piss me off and I will use it. Ten hard strokes. And if you piss me of two days in a row I will apply it without any mercy to your already raw arse Now are we in agreement? Do you understand?

And I nodded

You can ask why I did not leave her, but the truth is I still loved her even though I realised her love for me was an illusion, and what she only ever wanted to do was own me. I had been isolated by her from friends and family and felt I had nowhere to go, no money to call my own, no credit card, and she had taken away my self-confidence and feelings of self-worth. At the time it was so much easier to stay than leave, and I spent a lot of time trying to please Victoria to little avail. She had me where she wanted me.

And then every few months the dreaded strap would be taken out for use. Victoria would not warn me until the day she planned to use it. Strapping was invariably performed on a Saturday evening before bed and always followed the same routine.

When I got up on Saturday I would know I was to be disciplined because I would find the strap hanging on the back of the kitchen door. I would then have to spend all day in the house wearing no socks underpants or trousers with my bum "bare and ready," and then in the evening I was made to spend an hour kneading saddle oil into the leather until it was soft and supple. She would then inspect my work, take the strap, and place it on the bedside table upstairs.

And then at 11 o'clock on the dot that night I would find myself bound to the bed arse up over the pillow and ten vicious and overlapping strokes would be applied to the centre of the bum cheeks as the end of the strap wrapped itself into the soft flesh at the side. The strokes were always applied with all her strength and afterwards I would be required to lick her moist cleft until she was fully satisfied following which she would wordlessly turn over and go to sleep.

Just over two years later our relationship changed again when she unilaterally decided that we should have an open relationship, and provided we told each other we could sleep with other people provided we did not form a relationship. This was simply an excuse for her to have the occasional one-night stand but did not afford me much opportunity since I had few friends and only work colleagues with whom a one-night stand, even if I wanted one, would ultimately be counterproductive.

And then along came Jane, and after she came looking for me and we met, I knew that I must tell Victoria. It just did not occur to me that I had a choice not to tell Victoria, such was her hold over me. And then when she asked whether I still fancied Jane she knew from my reaction that I did.

The evening I told her of my meeting, Victoria's initial reaction was to say nothing but after half an hour or so she turned to me and angrily said.

"You're not to see that cow again are we clear."

And with that I thought the matter was settled.

That was a Tuesday night, and then two days later on the Thursday whilst I was cooking dinner she abruptly and coldly spoke.

"I have changed my mind. You will ring her, and either I will talk to her or if she is not in leave a message to ring here tomorrow evening. I am going to talk to her and decide what is to be done. But understand this. I am not well pleased."

And that Saturday morning the strap was hanging on a hook on the kitchen door.

The following Friday evening Jane came to dinner.

As soon as Jane had left the house, Victoria wordlessly started to clear the table and take away the dirty plates and cutlery and place them in the dishwasher, and then tidied the kitchen whilst I removed the tablecloth and put the place mats away. I knew better than to say anything when she was in a mood like this, and not for the first time wondered where was the person I had married.

Eventually she told me to sit down in the lounge and sat opposite me.

"If you wish to sleep with that tart I cannot stop you. My affairs have never lasted but I am afraid this one will, and that is breaking the rules. I am not stupid enough to try to stop you because you might grow some balls and do it anyway. Remember that you are mine and that you will always come back to me. And now I am going to remind you of that, and leave your bottom well marked so that bitch knows who you belong too.

Go upstairs and fetch the punishment strap. And when you come downstairs make sure you are naked and bring a pillow. You know what to do. I want you over the table waiting for when I am good and ready.

As I lay over the table waiting I could hear her showering. What seemed a long time later but was probably no more than twenty minutes or so she came downstairs in her nightdress and holding in her hands a long length of new rope, four shorter lengths of rope, and a long, heavy, and smoothly polished wooden paddle. It was about two foot long not including its long handle which I could see was designed for a two-handed grip. It was about one inch thick and had two parallel rows of holes drilled through it.

"We are going to need these tonight. I bought them specially when I learnt that bitch was coming to dinner. You are going to be deeply sorry that she came back into our life."

She firmly bound my wrists to the top of the table legs at the end of the table and my ankles to the near end legs. Finally, she placed the rope under the table and around my waist and tied it tight. She slipped off the bathrobe and holding the long-handled leather strap in her hand. stood at side of the table where I could see her. Victoria is tall: five feet ten inches in her stockinged feet with broad shoulders and hips and small but firm tits. Her legs stretch from the floor to her round firm ass. She keeps herself smooth and hairless. And she has an extraordinarily strong arm.

She moved behind me

"Now I am going to make you pay you Bastard. I hope she's worth it!"

"Prepare yourself."

There was a swoosh and a slap as the leather strap impacted, and then a second later I felt the familiar deep hot pain across both bum cheeks. Then another swoosh and slap, and then another, and then another. And with each stroke the pain spread across my buttocks and intensified. And then through a haze of pain I could hear her talking loudly after each stroke. THIS, swoosh slap, IS, swoosh slap, FOR, swoosh slap, WANTING, swoosh slap, TO, swoosh slap, FUCK, swoosh slap, THAT, whoosh slap, FUCKING, whoosh slap, BITCH swoosh slap. And then abruptly it stopped. I lay there breathing heavily for maybe twenty seconds and then the wooden paddle landed across my bum cheeks. The pain was worse than anything I had experienced before, and I yelled. And I heard her say

"Good I'm finally getting through to you...Oh God.. how I want you to suffer!"

And then the paddle landed again, there was no sound as she swung it, but it landed across my tortured ass cheeks with a loud crack. The pain was indescribable, and I must have yelled my lungs out. With each stroke of the paddle the pain increased exponentially as my red and swollen arse became the very centre of my existence. She gave me twenty hard strokes before she was satisfied, and then I heard her toss the paddle to the floor.

She finally untied me, but she was not finished yet. Still naked she sat on the armchair opposite me lay back and spread her legs wide and planted her feet firmly on the floor. Her pink swollen labia were fully exposed, and her clitoris engorged. And then as she held the back of the armchair with her arms raised above her head I knelt between her thighs and she made me lick her dripping pussy, and each time she came she pushed herself hard against my tongue and lips.

Finally, when she was sated she lifted my head away and looked down at me.

"Remember who is boss." she hissed.

"And if after you've fucked that bitch, you dare to fuck her more than the once you've just paid for, then the strap and the paddle will be back to give your bare arse a repeat performance. And if you think you can fuck her even the once and not tell me I'll add in a dose of the horse whip."

And then she pushed me way, got up and went to bed.

And that was when I finally realised I would not continue to be her property and I was going to leave her. And the sooner the better.

TheDok
TheDok
282 Followers