Lifeguard - A Summer of Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I practically flew up the steps to my apartment and found that Marsha had already let herself in with the key I gave her. She was sitting in my living room casually naked and reading a book which I found a pretty funny looking scene. I flashed by her and into the bathroom for a quick shower to rinse off the chlorine smell of the pool and found her standing in my bedroom as I came out. She said very little and seemed a bit tense to be honest. She commented positively on the little black thong I slipped on under a pair of short shorts and was also appreciative of the nice light V-neck T-Shirt I put on to top it.

"It makes your tits stand out beautifully and the no bra effect is a great touch" she told me with a smile. "I wish I was going with you to watch but will be looking forward to your return for sure!"

Even as cock-focussed as I was, I still could not help but admire what a beautiful body she had and hoped yet again that I could look half as good as her when I hit 50 too. I also hoped Jessie would feel the same way. I resisted the temptation to take her in my arms, to suck on her nipples and to dip my fingers in her lush wet pussy. It was not easy but by mutual agreement we stayed apart so that I could get out the door more quickly.

The pub I had picked was a five minute walk from my place and I wanted to get there a bit early to find a quiet seat by the window. To my pleasant surprise, Jessie had obviously had the same idea and was sitting at the far side of the pub nursing a beer when I walked in. He saw me and waved and I sauntered over to him with as much hip swinging as I could muster without looking like a total goof. I leaned in to give him a quick welcoming kiss in a way there was no way he could avoid looking down my shirt to see my big tits swinging free and easy for his enjoyment. And enjoy them he clearly did.

"Well that is quite the greeting" he said with a smile. "The kiss was nice too" he laughed as he looked at my tits with an exaggerated leer.

I got a good laugh out of that and ordered a beer as I settled in. I asked him about his swim team stuff, a few things about his school plans -- like me he was planning to attend the local U this coming Fall -- and he responded in kind with polite inquiries about my life. But I was not really into the small talk thing and after about half an hour I leaned forward on the table to yet again display my tits to him.

"Ya know Jessie, I don't want to be rude or to sound like a total slut, but I live five minutes walk from here and am wondering if you would like to just take me home and fuck me all night long."

If my direct and bold approach fazed him at all, he sure didn't show it. "As a matter of fact, I would love to do just that and was wondering how much longer I would have to last before figuring out how to propose that absolutely wonderful idea myself!" With that, he reached into his jeans, pulled out a $20 to toss on the table and stood up.

He reached his hand out to me as he stood over me looking down my shirt once more. "Shall we go?" he asked softly as he helped me to my feet.

I happily left most of my beer on the table and practically raced out the door with him. I linked my arm into his as we walked down the street and was pleased when he slipped his down my back to rest on my ass as we walked. The feel of his hard muscled against my upper body and the firm grip of his powerful hand on my butt was intoxicating and leaned in even closer to him as we walked.

"I hope dirty talk doesn't bother you Jessie because I just have to let you know that I am dying to suck your cock. I am going to run my tongue up and down it, I'm going to suck your balls into my mouth and I am going to play with your ass like it is my own personal playground. Just thought I would share my preliminary agenda with you" I said as I looked up into the most beautiful brown eyes I think I had ever seen.

"Thanks for sharing Kendra, that is really good of you" he replied in a mock serious voice. "My agenda is not as well developed as yours but I can tell you it features sucking on those big beautiful tits you have made such a point of showing off to me in the bar. I am also planning to suck and lick your pussy and then see where it goes from there."

This last line was delivered with a bit of hesitancy. "See where it goes from there" I said to him quizzically.

He got a bit of an uncomfortable look on his face as he looked down at me. "Well I don't want to do anything you are not totally up to and, well this is hard to say, but I know from experience some women are, shall we say, a bit put off at the idea of fucking me."

I literally laughed out loud at that one. "Why the fuck would anyone be put off at the idea of fucking you" I asked him as we drew close to my apartment steps.

"So please don't think I am being some kind of vain asshole but I just have to tell you, I have a cock that is quite a bit bigger than normal and have learned that some women find it just too much to take in their pussies and end up wanting just oral and nothing more."

He misread the look on my face as one of concern and hastened to calm my worries. "Don't worry, I am totally totally fine with that and the idea of pleasing you with my mouth and my fingers and having you suck my cock is totally cool. Don't get me wrong, I am so keen to fuck you it is not funny but don't want to push myself on you in anyway."

He delivered all this with such endearing sincerity I literally stopped dead in my tracks and turned to him. I reached up behind his neck and pulled him down to me to give him the deepest wettest kiss I possibly could. As I pulled him closer, I whispered into his ear.

"That is so kind and considerate of you. It is truly endearing and sweet. But I can tell you, our pussies are so experienced and ready, there will be no issue with your cock fitting in."

As soon as I said it I realized I had slipped up and was referencing Marsha's pussy as well as my own. A flash of confusion crossed his face but before he could ask me what I meant by "our pussies" I quickly told him that I meant women of my age which seemed to satisfy him. I could not wait to get my hands on him and I fumbled with the lock to my apartment in my eagerness. I could feel him close to me, leaning in against me and could smell his scent and his arousal.

"Welcome to my humble abode" I said with a laugh as I finally got the door open. "Now c'mon in and fuck me!"

Marsha

Ever since Kendra left for what we jokingly called her big date, I couldn't figure out what to do with myself. I was too keyed up to sit and read and I didn't dare go out for a walk or something for fear of not being here when they got back. I was naked when Kendra left and I toyed with getting dressed again but figured there was no point. Given that I was hoping to spend plenty of time with two naked gorgeous young people, I figured being extra clean couldn't hurt so I hopped in the shower and gave myself an extra thorough scrub. I devoted special care to my anus in hopes that it would be super clean for one or both of them to lick and fondle somewhere along the line.

Once I was out of the shower, I was still at loose ends. I flopped down on Kendra's couch and forced myself to watch some dumb show on TV. I tried to avoid looking at the time on her wall clock as it inched along and just hoped that she would be home before ten. So I was totally shocked when I heard her key scraping around in the lock just before nine and her voice jokingly inviting Jessie in. I flicked the TV off and raced off to the spare bedroom and quietly closed the door. I had been looking forward to this all day but now that it was about to happen I had sudden doubts. What if he looked at my nearly fifty year old body and just said thanks but no thanks. What if I couldn't keep up with him and Kendra and ended up in the corner like a loser voyeur just watching them have fun. Or what if he thought our whole ambush conspiracy idea was just insane and basically ran out on us?

Whatever... I told myself. It was too late now. I had installed another microphone in the living room and so could hear them loud and clear through the headphones I had quickly put on as I sat down in front of what I thought of as my mission control centre. I had both camera feeds from Kendra's bedroom live in front of me on a split screen and I could toggle between them as I wished. The mic in the bedroom was right beside the bed and I was pretty sure it would pick up everything.

"I'm just going to the bathroom quickly" Kendra told him as they came in and I heard her downstairs bathroom door close. I was sure she was just like me in that sometimes when I get so sexually aroused I feel like I have to pee a ton and want it all out of me before any cock starts pounding my innards. Through the headphones I heard him pacing around a bit in the living room and muttering something to himself. I could only imagine what was going through his head but there was no doubt what he was thinking when the bathroom door opened and Kendra stepped back out in the living room.

"Holy fuck" I heard him practically shout. "O my god you are smoking hot Kendra."

"Thanks" I heard her giggle. "I figured since I had shown you my tits a bunch of times at the bar I may as well just get them out again in full living colour for you now. This little thong doesn't hide much but I figured I would keep it on just for fun."

"Good call' he laughed and I could hear him moving toward her. It was soon easy to tell they were kissing like crazy and their breathing got heavier and heavier.

"You have way too many clothes on" I heard her tell him. "Let's go up to my room and get them off. Follow me" she said to him in that sexy bossy voice she uses with me from time to time.

To my great relief, the cameras in the bedroom worked perfectly and I watched them come in together. Kendra's face was flushed, she looked almost feverish with excitement and plainly just wanted to attack Jessie on the spot. But the great little trooper that she is, she clearly had not forgotten her audience. She carefully moved Jessie over toward the side of the bed in a place that could be viewed well from the camera we had placed at the end of the bed. Once she had in in place, she stopped kissing him and sank to her knees in front of him.

"Now let's finally see this big cock you were telling me about" she said as she looked up into his eyes while unzipping his jeans. She had turned him slightly side on to the camera and when his pants came undone, I could see the biggest cock I have ever seen pop up and literally smack Kendra in the face. It was clear he had been going commando and was already pretty aroused.

His cock looked simply glorious. It was not just that it was huge. The mushroom head was swollen and purple and looked to me like it was already leaking pre-cum. He had a heavy set of folds of foreskin just at its base that I was pretty sure would be much harder to see when he got fully hard but for now beautifully accentuated the transition between the head and the shaft. While his skin was a gorgeous dark brown, his cock, now that it was swelling up so firmly, looked downright black and it seemed to quite literally gleam in the light. At the base lay the biggest and heaviest looking set of balls I had ever seen. His sack seemed to hang two several inches and it looked like he had brought a couple golf balls home with him from the course and stuffed them in there. I had been told by my daughter Katie that all men her age shaved their pubes almost entirely but Jessie had clearly not gotten the memo as the crowning touch to this magnificent vision was a bushy set of tight black curls that framed his cock and gave him an unbelievably manly and mature look. All that, plus the fact that it had to be ten inches long!

Kendra was clearly just as blown away by it as I was. She literally just stared at it for thirty seconds or more as though it was some kind of foreign object like nothing she had ever seen before. Which was pretty true of course! As she got over her wonderment and awe, she reached up to take his shaft in her hand. With the view she had so graciously provided me, I could tell that she could not even fit her hand around its girth. She stroked him slowly from base to tip, lovingly caressing his full length and lubricating it all slightly with his pre-cum. With her other hand she reached out to cup his balls and bounced them in her hand almost as though she was sizing up a pair of oranges to buy at the grocery store. Her fingers travelled his length once more and she gently probed the hole at the end in a way I could tell made him feel good.

"It is truly magnificent" she told him as she looked up in to his eyes. "It is like a work of art or a sculptor's fantasy, not a real live throbbing cock" she said as continued to stare at it.

For his part, it was easy to tell Jessie was responding to her attention. His body stiffened, his legs flexed and his hips moved toward Kendra almost involuntarily as she stroked him some more. But when she finally reached out her delicate pink tongue to flick the underside of his cock head, he almost lost it right there. She had obviously picked one of his most sensitive places to lick and she was overtly proud of herself.

"Oooo, touched a bit of a nerve did I?" she said with a playful chuckle as she continued to make eye contact with him.

She swirled her tongue all around his enormous head and I could see his cock getting harder and harder right before my eyes. She used the hand still cupping his balls to roll and stroke them and even pull on them a bit. With the other, she pushed his cock right up against his stomach so that she could lick the underside of him right from the base of his balls up to the tip and I could tell he loved it.

I could also tell by the look on her face she was totally enraptured by this magnificent cock specimen. But she was not totally lost in space and she turned her head to face right at the camera we had installed at the side of the bed. His eyes were closed in passion and he was not paying attention to what she was looking at as she licked all ten inches of him again. This time as she did so, she decided to add a bit of colour commentary that only I knew was mainly for my benefit.

"OMG your cock tastes so good Jessie. It smells so delicious I cannot wait to devour it. I love the feel of your balls in my hand, they are so heavy and I'm going to suck them for you if you like that. Do you like having your balls sucked Jessie" she grinned up at him?

"Yes, I loooove that" he almost grimaced. I chuckled at the way Kendra was teasing him and egging him on when he so obviously wanted less talking and more sucking.

"Good" she replied. "Cuz I am going to take this great big cock head in my mouth now and swallow as much as I can until it chokes me. Then I am going to move down and suck these giant balls into my mouth and hold them there while I stroke this huge cock. Don't worry about holding off cumming. We have all night and I'm guessing you can cum more than once. Can you do that for me big cock Jessie?"

It was obviously that all her dirty talk was getting to him and with another groan he looked down at her with an expression that seem almost like one of pain. "Yes, I can cum all night long and I can tell you babe, you are going to see the first example in no time flat if you keep that up" he told her as she continued to lick all along the underside of his huge cock that I figured had to now finally be fully erect.

"Great, I have been wanting to swallow your cum since the minute I first saw you tonight. Now give it to me." And with that, she finally took him into her mouth. There was no way she, or any other woman, could ever deep throat him but she managed to get at least half of it down her throat. She had made sure to be turned sideways to the camera so I had a great view of his giant black schlong probing her throat and of the saliva that it brought up as he did so.

With a gasp or two, she leaned back from his cock to tell him how great it tasted and how much she loved having it hit the back of her throat. Even though her words definitely turned him on, they were clearly more for me than for him and they certainly worked on me too. The sight of his giant cock plundering her mouth and her regular flow of words telling me how great he tasted and how much she loved it turned me on like crazy. As usual, I could not help but run my fingers down into my pussy and without any conscious effort to do so, I started stroking my clit in time with her bobbing up and down on his cock.

"Kendra, I am going to cum" he shouted in warning. It looked like he was ready to pull his cock out so he wouldn't cum in her mouth but her response was to suck him harder and deeper and faster. He quickly lost all control and I could tell he was absolutely filling her mouth with his cum. I could see his hard cock pulsing it into her and from the side, could see her throat swell and contract as she swallowed it all down. Finally she pulled off and quite deliberately allowed some of it to run out on to her chin as she again turned to face the camera directly. I could see the cum running down her chin and she made a point of letting some of it dribble on to her tits so she could rub it on her nipples.

For his part, Jessie sagged back on the bed and I was treated to an unimpeded view of his massive cock, still stiff and proud as could be, his giant ball sack hanging down and just a hint of his asshole as he leaned back in sheer bliss.

"My God that was amazing Kendra" he sort of just moaned as he lay there. "You are soooo good at that. It felt just awesome."

Kendra slid up beside him on the bed and lay against his still heaving chest. "Glad you liked it cuz there is plenty more where that came from" she said with a low chuckle. To my surprise, she patiently waited for him to recover and to turn his attention to her.

It didn't take long😊

Kendra

I had my hand resting on his chest, one leg over his as I lay side on to him in what felt like a remarkably comfortable and intimate position considering I had only just met him yesterday. I gazed down his rippling six-pack and ran my hands lightly along it to idly play with the tight black curls that crowned the magnificent penis that had just filled my mouth with rivers of fresh hot cum. Even at post-orgasm half mast it was huge and easily bigger than any I had ever seen let alone had in my mouth. I could feel my pussy responding to the prospect of having it in me.

And having Marsha watching as he entered me. I quickly stole a glance down to the end of the bed and to the camera we had installed on the desk just across from the foot of it. I smiled at her and even gave her a small wave as I moved my hands down to cup those beautiful huge balls and push them up for her viewing pleasure. My intent in doing so was to amuse and entertain Marsha and not necessarily to arouse Jessie but it sure had that effect.

Gently but firmly he eased me off him and on to my back. With a tenderness that surprised me, he nuzzled against my neck, kissing a trail down to the neckline of my T-Shirt. Reaching a hand into it, he scooped up one of my tits and began to lightly rub my nipple. I had been so focussed on how big his cock was I had not really paid attention to the fact that he also had huge hands and was surprised to feel the warm skin of his palm cover my breast almost entirely in his grasp.

Without any real warning or signal, he withdrew his hand and grabbed the bottom of my top, lifting it up and over my head in one smooth movement. I have always thought I have pretty nice tits, not huge and sloppy but a good size and fully natural. They lay there for his enjoyment and he seemed to make a point of pausing and admiring them before squeezing them and kneading them in his hands. He pushed them together and held them tightly grouped, point upward with my nipples so hard it almost hurt. With my tits firmly imprisoned in his grasp, he leaned in over them and started to lick my nipples one after the other. He paid plenty of attention to my areolas not just the tips and it felt absolutely divine. He shifted from licking to them to sucking them, at first lightly and with a more sensuous feel than anything and then harder and harder. I was pretty sure Marsha's had a good view of all that from the side camera but slightly twisted my body to make sure.