Lifeguard - A Summer of Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As quickly and suddenly as he had scooped them up and started licking them, he suddenly let go of my tits and drew back from me a bit. My look of slight puzzlement obviously amused him and he was grinning as he lifted one if his massive muscle bound legs over my chest to straddle me. His motion gave me a view of his pendulous ball sac and a quick view of his tight brown asshole before he descended across my chest. Pretty sure I knew what was coming, I reached up above my head not only to stretch my tits up for his viewing pleasure but get a pillow for my head so that I could look down and enjoy the view of what I anticipated was going to be one of the most erotic titty fucks I had ever experienced.

Sure enough, he started slowly rubbing his big cock across my stomach, tapping it lightly against my ribs and dangling his balls down to caress my stomach. He straightened up for a second and made a point of grabbing his throbbing but still not fully hard cock in his hand and stroking it as though he was aiming to cum on my face. I just stared at it in his hand as it grew before my eyes and I wondered briefly if I had misread him and that he was going to jerk off on me rather than fuck my tits. But thankfully, that was not his plan and he eased himself down so that he could guide the giant bulbous tip of it first over one nipple and then the other. My tits literally tingled as he did so and I was breathless with anticipation for his cock to starting sliding in out between them.

He didn't disappoint. He spit into his hand and applied the saliva to his now nearly fully erect cock, seeming to almost polish it with is hand before he flopped it down into the valley between my heaving tits. I pushed them together firmly to grasp his cock between them and looked up into his beautiful brown eyes and silently urged him to fuck my tits hard. He started out slowly, clearly enjoying the feel of my smooth soft tit flesh against his teeming member. I could feel his ball sac slide along my chest with each stroke and I began to use my thumbs to flick my nipples in time with his thrusts.

Any woman who says there is nothing in it for them being titty fucked obviously does not have tits as sensitive as mine. I still had my pants on and he had yet to even touch my pussy but I could feel an orgasm building as I watched that massive cock pump in and out of the cleft of my tits. I shuddered through it as it took over my body in what I had come to realize during my outings with Marsha was a mild but nonetheless extremely pleasant orgasm. He could tell it was taking me and slowed his movement slightly to watch me cumming. As he grinned down at me, I thought of Marsha watching us from the other room and decided to tease her with another angle on his beautiful cock. As he straddled me I suddenly slid down further between his legs and positioned my mouth at the base of his cock. I made sure his giant hard shaft slapped into my face on the side facing the camera so that Marsha would see that it was long enough to reach from my chin well up past my forehead. His cock laying on my face like that felt incredibly warm and I could feel it pulsing against my skin.

Turning my head toward the camera and easing one of his legs back a bit so that Marsha would see better, I swallowed his balls fully and ran my tongue over them in my mouth. I switched to a sucking motion and could tell from the way his cock stiffened against my face that he loved the sensation of it. Letting his balls slip out of my mouth with a flopping sound, I realized that the way his legs were spread to straddle me fully exposed his asshole. I was not sure how he would react but threw caution to the wind and gave it several quick and firm licks as I started to slide out from under him.

I knew that in this position, Marsha would be torn between the side camera view giving her a completely unblocked view of his cock or of his astride my face as started to wriggle out from under it with my crotch point right at the camera. I decided to make it harder for her and quickly slide my pants of so she could see straight in to my wide open wet pussy as I arched my head back a bit again to reclaim his balls to suck on. I was pretty sure that on one screen she would seek his cock standing out firm and proud and his massive chest heaving as up and down with the passion of the moment. And on the other screen, she had a view of me pulling my pussy lips fully open to her, my tits standing up firm and proud and his beautiful black ass seeming to ride my face as I sucked his balls. I was hoping she was really enjoying the show cuz I sure was enjoying putting it on!

I could feel from the pulsing in his balls that he was getting ready to blow again. By prior agreement with Marsha I was committed to only allowing him one orgasm before she joined us so let his balls loose once more. I slid out from under him but not before licking his ass a few more times both because I really enjoyed it and to make sure he knew where my interest lay. I was determined that with Marsha helping out, I was going to give him my first rim job ever and hoped he would be interested.

With me out from under him, he turned back toward me and smiled with pleasure at my complete nakedness. He took a couple of "steps" toward me on his knees as I came back toward him and he surprised me with another deep and searching kiss. If he was bothered by the taste of his own balls or asshole on my tongue he sure didn't show it. I just fell into him and felt his body absorb me. I could not get over this man, almost ten years my junior and how even though we had just met, he seemed to just tune into me.

But now I was about to put that compatibility to a real test. In making her plan, Marsha had figured that if his mouth was full of my pussy, his eyes looking up at my tits and his ears blocked by my legs straddling his head, he would never notice her slipping into the room. We agreed that our signal for her to come in would be me getting him on his back with me sitting on his face while she snuck in. We couldn't decide if she would take the risk of climbing up on the bed and then just impaling herself on him before he even knew she was there or instead just start sucking his cock and then talk things through with him once he realized there was another person in the room. We decided to leave it as a game time decision!

I had yet to have the giant cock I had been licking and sucking inside me and so was more than a little nervous that he might just find it too weird to expand our little encounter to include another woman, particularly one that was quite literally old enough to be his mother. And for an added bonus, who was the mother of the girl he had been fucking last summer!

But at the same time, I knew I would never even have gotten this far with out Marsha's planning and it never entered my head to cheat her out of the experience by just going ahead and fucking him myself. The way I looked at, I had already gotten to suck the most magnificent cock I had ever seen, had been able to gulp down multiple mouthfuls of the cum I had been craving for months and had hung around naked with one of the most beautiful men I had ever seen. So, if he ran away screaming at the idea of a threesome with Marsha and I, I was still ahead of the game and Marsha would have had a nice show via our little cameras. So, with all that running in my mind, I broke off our kiss and pushed him on to his back so that I could mimic his earlier moves by straddling him. As I lowered my pussy on to his waiting mouth, I started listening for the door to open but quickly lost all interest in that as his tongue snaked into my sopping wet vagina.

Marsha

The little timer in the bottom righthand corner of the video recording app I had launched as soon as the entered the room showed that it had only be running for 18 minutes. But to me, if felt like an eternity. When Kendra has pulled his cock out and carefully positioned him so I could see it in full, it was all I could do to not just burst in to the room and suck it with her. Watching his massive purple head pulsing in and out of her mouth and then so obviously pumping buckets of hot fresh cum down her throat made me literally whimper in lust to the point I was worried they would hear me. My original plan was to make sure I didn't cum until one of them made me do so but I gave up on that idea almost right away and rubbed my clit hard as I watched him fuck her mouth and I came almost in unison with him.

I figured I couldn't get any more turned on watching them than that but then Kendra put on her little show of positioning him for the camera and making sure I could see every bit of his dominating titty fuck just took it to the next level. I was sure she knew exactly what she was doing when she made sure I could see her sucking his balls and licking his ass as she spread her pussy to the camera for me to view in full. The couple of fingers she dipped into herself when she was sure I was watching were like a little salute it seemed to me and even though I was totally mesmerized by Jessie's giant black cock, I still found myself keen to lick that delicious pussy again.

So it was with considerable relief that I watched her finally push him down to the bed and climb aboard his face. I wasted no time in moving to the door of her room and easing myself in quietly. Kendra and I had talked about me literally just jumping him and having me riding his cock before he even knew what was happening. Goodness knows that my pussy was more than wet enough to slide him in with no resistance. But the more I thought about it the more about the more I thought it was bad enough setting him like this and that fucking him without his consent would just not be cool. And to be honest, more selfishly, I seriously wanted to enjoy his cock to the fullest and did not want to just jam it into my cunt and starting banging away, as glorious as I was sure that would feel.

So instead, I crept to the edge of the bed and kneeled briefly at the end of it to give myself a truly close up view of this work of art Mother Nature had produced. I marvelled at its size, its deep rich colour and huge sac hanging off it like one of the little change purses I carried in my handbags. I reached up to gently touch Kendra's back and trace my finger down to her ass as she rode his mouth. She turned her head and smiled with a "go for it" look at me. Drawing my breath in one last time, "here goes" I told myself and plopped my mouth on to the throbbing pillar of flesh before me.

Even with my close up look at it detail, I was still taken aback by the sheer size of it as it filled my mouth. If had been trying to take in anything more than the giant head I would have choked and gagged immediately and even still, it was struggle not too. But I loved the feel of it filling my mouth, the manly scent of it and the way it involuntarily responded to my sucking. He must have that Kendra had figured out some sort of yoga move that allowed her to suck his cock as she rode his face because at first, he reacted with nothing but a deep moan of pleasure. I could tell Kendra was turned on by my presence and she sped up the pace of her pussy rocking on his face which further distracted him. But when I instinctively started to massage his balls, that blew my cover.

"What the fuck" I heard him shout as he flung Kendra off him and sat up.

I was determined to get him to think with his cock and not with his brain and so just kept it in my mouth and rubbed his balls even more firmly. I guess it was also sort of a message not to get too carried away as I literally had him by the balls.

"This is my friend Marsha" Kendra told him with a huge smile on her face. "I know this is a bit of a surprise but we have both wanted to fuck you like crazy and figured it would be fun to share."

I kept my mouth firmly on his cock but now looked up to see how this was going over. Unsurprisingly, Jessie was staring at Kendra with a look of shock, despair and astonishment. But, I was pleased to see, not with anything like anger. And even has he drew himself up to say something, I could tell my mouth on his cock and my hand on his balls were already starting to cloud his thinking.

"Are you kidding me Kendra?" he cried out in exasperation. "I don't even know this woman!"

And after the briefest of pauses -- "but she sure is good at sucking my cock and those tits are amazing."

Like a little kid cheering a sports event, Kendra hopped over his body to the other side of him and started working her way down toward his cock in a way that made sure he had a good look at her ass and her tits as she did so.

"Do you think you can even handle two hot women at the same time like this swimmer boy?" she taunted him.

It was an incredibly clever quip by Kendra as it obviously activated the competitive ego and self-confidence of the elite athlete he was. "Of course I can but this is just so... so... weird and unexpected."

By now Kendra had her head beside me and used it to push my hands away from his balls so she could take them in her mouth. I shifted my attention to licking his shaft up and down and then taking the tip into my mouth again while running my hand along the shaft as Kendra sucked and licked his balls and occasionally below them. Like her, I turned my body more sideways to him to give him a view of my tits swinging in time to my head bobbing as well as letting him see my ass a little more.

The feeling of a double blowjob was obviously just too much for him to resist. "At least tell me your name" he called down to me as he leaned back in resignation.

"I'm Marsha. And I my good friend Kendra here and I are going to fuck your brains out" I said in a triumphant tone.

Kendra

One of the things Marsha had told me as she was laying out this whole crazy plan was that she had long ago lost interest in sucking her husband's cock. According to her, they'd had a great sex life early in their marriage but now it was down to a brief "going through the motions" fuck every couple of months or so with no oral foreplay or anything like that. She told me that she had been dying to have her pussy licked and that I had done a great job scratching that itch for her but that she also really wanted the feel of a man's cock in her mouth and the taste and feel of his cum splashing the back of her throat. As I sucked his balls, my pussy was drenched in desire to be filled by the huge stiff rod I could see literally right at the end of my nose. But I reminded myself that this was Marsha's show really and we had plenty of time for that. Right now, I knew I needed to help my friend get that cum blast she craved so badly.

I let his ball sac flop out of my mouth and drew back for second to just enjoy the view of Marsha's head bobbing up and down on this beautiful black pillar of flesh. I could tell she was getting more and more comfortable with her gag reflex and trying to take more of him in but it was pointless to even think about fully deep throating him as he was just simply too big. But she was having a pretty good go at it and I could tell from the way Jessie's ass was clenching and thrusting upward to meet her mouth that he was fully enjoying it. So felt a bit reluctant to interrupt the show but knew my idea would work out well for both of them.

I reached over and gently pulled Marsha's head off our shared prize and kissed her deeply. She looked at me a bit quizzically as she was clearly anticipating making him cum in her mouth.

"Why don't you go up there and get a little attention on that wonderful pussy of yours" I smiled at her. "Get into a 69 position with him and then pull his legs up toward you a little bit so I can really see his ass."

"I'm still here ya know" said Jessie with a chuckle. "Like, I can totally hear you. Are you having fun making all your little plans for me without even asking?"

I adopted a false stern expression and tone as I looked up at him. "Just lie back take care of Marsha's pussy. She loves having her lips licked and she is big on having her clit sucked. Put a pillow under your head so you can reach her pussy when she bends over to suck your cock. And lift your legs up in the air so I can eat your ass."

Marsha and Jessie were both obviously surprised at my bossy pants attitude and my potty mouth but were equally happy to follow along. Marsha maneuvered herself up over his face and lowered her pussy on to his welcoming mouth. I loved seeing her beautiful tits dangling over his chest as she leaned forward to access his cock. For his part, Jessie folded a pillow in half and stuffed it under his head so that his face was fully jammed into her pussy. As instructed, he lifted his legs up in a way that fully exposed his tight swimmer's butt and the deep black eye at the middle of it to my gaze. I gave Marsha about thirty seconds to just enjoy having her pussy licked by our young stud and he was eager to oblige. But I couldn't resist his butt any longer and also wanted to get Marsha her blast of cum soon so that we could move on to the actual fucking part of our agenda.

I bent low on the bed and moved into position to lick his ass. Before starting though, I looked up at Marsha who was clearly enjoying the pussylicking she was getting but also having fun watching me. "I'm in charge of his ball and his asshole" I told her.

"You take his cock in his mouth whenever you feel like it but I am pretty sure he is going to blow soon so if you want that cum gusher in your mouth, don't wait to long."

I could tell her orgasm was building rapidly as she struggled to reply.

"Yes ma'am" she managed to grunt out with a grin that was nearly a grimace.

I wasted no time and got down to licking all along the gorgeous round butt cheeks being presented to me. I brought my hands up to push them even further apart and to give me full access to his asshole. I had never licked a man there but I just found his whole ass so incredibly enticing I just dove right in. I licked all around his ring and dipped my tongue into its centre like a mini-cock. At the same time, I reached up to grab his balls and gently squeeze them and then ran my tongue up his crack before taking them into my mouth again. I let them flop out once more and went back to work on his ass and was loving the feel of his obvious response, the way his sac started to tense up and the way the muscles of butt and upper thighs started clenching as I played with him.

I was just about to warn Marsha that he was about to blow when I saw her bend down to take his cock in her mouth. She didn't make a lot of up and down effort this time and instead just sucked hard on his tip. Between her sucking his cock and my sucking his balls and licking his asshole he could not hold off any longer.

"I'm cummmmming" he roared as he briefly took his mouth off Marsha's pussy. I watched his cock tense up even more that it already was and thought I could almost feel the sperm running up out of his balls and down the long journey through his giant cock. I watched it thrust up involuntarily into Marsha's mouth and could feel it pumping its creamy load into her throat. I watched her struggling to take it all in and the look of sheer joy that crossed her face as she did so.

I was close enough to her that I could see her take two big swallows before she let his cock slide free so she could add a cry her own.

"My pussy is on fire. Keep that fucking tongue it in you fucking stud. I am cummmmming" she cried out as her orgasm overtook her. To my pleasure his had not fully finished before she took her mouth off him and I eagerly slurped up the cum I could see continuing to pump out of him as she ground her pussy into his face.

The two them came to the end of their orgasm at more or less the same time and it made me feel so good to have been part of it for both of them. Just like when I made him cum the first time, Jessie seemed keen to just snuggle us into him as Marsha turned herself around to bring her head up near his and I slid into position as well. To my great surprise, even though I was dying to get that cock into me and to watch it plunge into Marsha's steaming hot pussy, I was totally content to just lie there with these two wonderful people who I really did not even know all that well but with whom I felt totally comfortable for some reason. They obviously felt exactly the same way as they relaxed into each other and we all drifted off to sleep.