Lifeguard at the Reflecting Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, this is a one-time look. I hope. Don't get used to it. Ouch." She scowled. Headache.

I kissed her neck. Her eyes closed again. I ran my hand down her back and over her tightly-sheathed ass. She sleepily burrowed in a little closer and put a hand on my chest.

She undid a button.

Then another.

I tipped her head up and kissed her while I moved a hand up to the silky covering over her breast. It felt bigger than it looked. She raised a knee and put her top leg over mine. I was stiff as a board and her other hand was down there somewhere, trapped but exploring. Kissing more, I made space for her to feel around. I felt her touch.

Another button.

"What time is it?" she asked huskily.

A fair question. The clock said 9:15. The pool opened at 9:00, with all the chairs dried off and umbrellas in place. Theoretically.

We panicked. She jumped up and ran into the bathroom. I started to wonder where I could get a bathing suit. Shit. At home. And I had to get to my car. I shouted a "G'bye-see-you-there" and ran.

****

"My boss doesn't like it when I'm late for work," she told me. "If I'm late he'll wonder what I've been up to."

Good grief. Now she had me worrying about workplace harassment.

"I hope he doesn't fire me," she said right on cue, "for something I did or didn't do."

"He sounds like a hopeless idiot," I said. "I wouldn't worry about it. He's probably too hooked on you to do anything anyway."

"Well, he'd better do something soon, because I'm going out of my mind."

****

Sheila came early. Only the kids were with her. She demanded an immediate swim lesson for them, by which she meant she wanted to talk.

She took off her shirt and sat on the edge of the pool with her feet in the water. She had on short shorts, so the thong wasn't an issue, and the dress standards for tops were vague, so I said nothing. Besides, so much boob!

"I'm leaving tomorrow. There was a misunderstanding and now I'm out of a job."

"Ouch," I said. "That must have been some misunderstanding." By which I meant, got caught, huh? "What are you going to do?"

"I don't know. But I can't stay around here." By which she meant, that was part of the terms of severance. "Want to get together this winter after -- you know?" she asked, nodding at Jen.

My blood ran cold. But I said I was planning to still be seeing Jen, and the swim lesson ended early and unpleasantly. I was just trying to fend her off, but I wondered how I came up with that plan so fast.

****

"What would you like to do tonight?" I asked Jen innocently.

"Oh...you know." She averted her eyes fetchingly. I was suddenly conscious of how much eye contact we'd been making recently, something rare for me. "Just let's not get drunk.... I can't be late for work again."

"Let's do something luxurious, though," I said.

Only one place in town fit that description: the grand old hotel on the cliff overlooking the harbor. I went home to change and picked Jen up. She was always a knockout, of course, but in an ultra-short, white cotton shift and suede boots, she was incredible. I had to surrender my car to an unreliable-looking parking valet, but it was worth it to see him watch her unfold her legs to exit the passenger's seat. Maybe I was biased, but I also thought the other diners seemed spellbound as she glided across the dining room.

When the drinks came, we toasted Sheila's departure but wished her well. And then, Jen did her shy looking-down thing again.

"This is our third date, you know."

"Uh-huh," I said cleverly.

"I just want to say they have all been great."

I waited for the 'but.' It seemed a little early in the evening for tragedy, but I was always conscious of being on the high wire.

"But..." she said right on schedule, "I also wanted to check about your speed limit. This morning I figured it was off, but we were kind of hung over and just thrown together. So, I want to say that mine is. Off, that is. My speed limit, I mean. I hope that's OK. Because this looks like another fantastic evening, and I just want to be sure... because... this would all be so perfect if later.... and I'm ready." She blushed. God she was cute.

I wanted to say more than 'yes.' I wanted to say the kind of seriously heartfelt, profound and wonderful thing that real, grown people would say, people not hiding in an emotional hazmat suit. So just for a second, I unzipped the suit an inch and tried, "You're fantastic. I want you all the time. Whenever you'll have me. You're all I can think about." And of course the whole thing seemed so true and wonderful and corny that I teared right up.

Why does this have to happen! I tried desperately to dry up. I pretended to scratch my cheek to catch a tear. I went for humor: "Besides, you're a Ferrari. They never have speed limits."

But she was crying too, holding one graceful hand over her beautiful mouth.

***

Anticipation hung over the rest of dinner. We both tried to act cool but somehow we went through our entrées like a couple of buzz saws and nobody ordered dessert. We kissed in the car. We kissed on the stairs. We bolted through her sitting room and suddenly she was in my arms at her bedside. I managed to lower the zipper on the back of her dress and it pooled at her feet. She was wearing tiny black lace underthings. She reached around behind her back, released her bra and shook it off. Her tits bounced free and I ducked down and kissed one. She obligingly twisted toward me while she hurriedly unbuckling my belt and encouraging my pants down.

She laughed and bounced when I demonstrated how I had dumped her on the bed last night. I struggled out of my trousers and unbuttoned my shirt as fast as I could while she watched and waited in only her tiny black panties, a sight I'll never forget. I hooked my fingers in them, and she raised her butt and then her feet to help them off.

I lay down next to her and her hand went straight to the bulge at the front of my underwear. "Isn't this about where we left off?" she asked. I was really beyond conversation. I was thinking, bizarrely, that all those porn moves were completely inappropriate with someone like Jen. I just wanted to make her happy. Also, though, I very much wanted to watch her get happy. She was so gorgeous.

So I got totally naked and Jen, lying on her back, massaged my cock for a while as, propped up on an elbow, I kissed her and fondled her breasts. When she parted her legs and raised a knee, I ran a hand slowly down her stomach and circled her lower lips, and she kind of shuddered. But after a minute, she bit my ear and whispered, "Don't tease me."

So I ran a finger up and down her slot, and then inside. She said "uuuhhhh" and humped my finger subtly. She was completely wet and ready, and what's more, she was already gently encouraging me to climb aboard. I put a leg over hers and raised myself up, and she guided my cock inside her with a cute little eyes-closed frown and another shiver. And she hugged me to her as I started to pump my way in and out.

I was resting on my elbows and I could hear all her little gasps and moans, which was thrilling. But we might as well have been in the dark, so after we had been at it for a minute or two I raised myself up on both arms and watched her beautiful face, surrounded by her usual blond halo, with its eyes-closed look of pure concentration. Her boobs shook as I bumped her. I wasn't going to last like this, though, and she was pulling me down on her again. And I wanted her happy.

So down I came. It wasn't bad feeling her boobs against my chest and nibbling her ear, actually. From here I could listen hard and keep the best angles and do the things that got the loudest moans. She suddenly wrapped her legs around me. I couldn't keep it up. She was just too --

"Here I come!" I whispered. But her legs suddenly started to shake like a she was having a little seizure. I was so surprised I held off a little longer, but when I understood I came big time. And we both collapsed.

****

We were lying tangled in the sheets. It was dark, and only the plaintive harbor fog horn broke the stillness.

"How come you never asked me out sooner? Before Sheila? We could have been together for weeks."

"I didn't think you were interested. You never talked to me."

"That's me, I guess."

"Me, too."

****

So, I reflected later at the pool, I had learned several things over the course of the summer. That introverts can have amazing girlfriends was one, of course. And the answer to 'what do introverts talk about?' was easy: everything. Just not all the time. But when they do talk, I like to listen. Because they probably have something to say.