Lifeguard Babes

Story Info
Jasmine & Jessie White on booty duty.
3.7k words
3.84
24k
9
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/05/2022
Created 07/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wanna know my favorite part about being a beach lifeguard is sis?" Jessie White asked her twin sister Jasmine relaxing in the lifeguard station while Jasmine watched over the beachgoers as the sun began to set.

"Let me guess, is it relaxing all day under the sun?" her sister answered not even looking away from her binoculars. "How did you know?"

"Because we've been working here ever since college ended because you wanted us to." Jazz stated bluntly. She was right, at 24 years old they have been stationed at Brighton Beach in Duluth, Minnesota for two years as part of an all-girls lifeguard team. Both of them were beautiful young women with long brown hair, blue eyes and slim curvy bodies that their red one-pieces hugged quite well, but their personalities were quite different.

Jessie was a lot more laid-back, preferring to take things easily and was a nature lover. Jasmine on the other hand was fairly stern & focused, but the sisters still loved each other regardless.

The leader of the team & head lifeguard Kaitlyn Robbins was an absolute goddess and the main sexual fantasy of many a man. Kaitlyn was tall & in her mid-to-late 20s with a golden tan, flare cut strawberry blond hair, boobs much larger than the twins at 40DD, an hourglass figure, wide curvy hips, thick thighs and muscular legs holding up a perfectly big round butt.

Next was Carly Rose, a recent addition to the group with dark skin, chin-length black hair in a bobcut and a much more petite teenaged frame than the other girls, which would often make her jealous. She was somewhat quiet often preferring to read magazines and chew bubblegum, which earned her a friend in Jessie. Carly's rack was much smaller at 32C and the size of her butt matched her goods as well.

Finally there was the head assistant lifeguard Liz Greene. Like her superior, she was insanely hot but her chest was a much smaller 34D. She had red hair with freckles dotting her athletic build and a sunny personality that brought a smile to anyone's face.

"Hey girls!" Liz called out to them. "So, anything yet Jazzy?" she asked her fellow guard who continued to watch for trouble.

"Nothin' yet Liz." Jasmine replied putting down the binoculars. "So, anyone doing anything after we punch out? Jess and I are gonna swim in our pool."

"Just gonna go study." Carly deadpanned picking the gum from her mouth and throwing it out.

"I'm going out on a date with a guy named Ronnie!" Liz exclaimed brightly. "He's quite an accomplished chef, so wish me luck!"

"I actually don't have anything planned tonight. Maybe I could join you two?" Kaitlyn asked strutting in, her white swimsuit signifying her authority over the other girls riding up on her ass and her arms folded over her ample chest.

"Oh sure Kait, the more the merrier!" Jessie exclaimed. Although it was nice to have someone over especially since their mother Blake once had an old friend of hers & his roommate over for a swim, the real reason the twins were eager was so that they could be alone with their hot boss.

"All right, let's hit the showers and change ladies! We'll meet again tomorrow!" Kaitlyn declared stepping into the watchtower and relieving her amazonian form of her uniform before moving towards the locker room. Soon the other girls stripped down as well and joined the head lifeguard.

The five continued chatting as they washed up after a hard day's work. Jessie & Carly discussed the latter's schoolwork while Jasmine & Liz talked about Ronnie. Kaitlyn on the other hand was under a showerhead all by herself scrubbing down every last bit of her curvaceous build.

"Hey Lyn, don't be over there by yourself! Come over here and join us!" Liz called her over. Kait unfortunately gave no answer and continued doing her hair.

"What I would give to have a body like hers." Carly muttered staring at her boss's voluptuous ass.

"I agree! Jaz and I are really hot, but Kaitlyn is really something else." Jessie agreed turning off her shower and picking up a towel to wrap herself in. "God only knows how she became just so sexy!"

"I may not be talking to you, but that doesn't mean I can still hear you." Kaitlyn suddenly said finishing her shower as well. "As for my looks, I'm pretty proud of them myself. It was my dream to be drop dead gorgeous. I've been a gym bunny since I was 15 when my girls finally started growing and I do a lot of tanning as well."

"And I suppose your boobs must've grown faster than you expected!" Liz guessed. "Is 40DD even a real size?"

"Yes it indeed is. Look it up." Kaitlyn answered digging her clothes out of her locker, a pair of denim shorts and a black sweatshirt that seemed like her curves would both make them explode, and had no underwear to speak of.

Jasmine & Jessie's clothes slightly matched with track pants and tank tops, but Jessie's tank top was much tighter.

"Well ladies, see you all tomorrow." Kaitlyn announced getting on her motorcycle. "And I'll see you two later." she said to the Whites before finally zooming off.

-

When Jasmine & Jessie returned home, their evening went on as normal. They had dinner, watched some Netflix and later Jessie stripped down nude to work out on the elliptical in their room. Now she laid face-down & exhausted on the couch with her cute butt in the air while her twin sister sat next to her wearing a black T-shirt over her blue & white striped bikini.

"Hey mom, how was the club tonight?" Jasmine asked her mother Blake as she came home from her personal trainer job.

"Business as usual sweetheart. Speaking of which, how was work?" Blake answered stripping down and joining her daughters on the couch. "Fun. We built sandcastles during break and invited Kaitlyn over for a swim."

"Kaitlyn? Isn't she the head lifeguard with the blonde hair and the gorgeous body?" Blake added. "If so, then it's wonderful to have another guest in our pool after John & Nina." Suddenly a motorcycle was heard pulling up on the Whites' driveway followed by footsteps and the doorbell ringing. "I'll get it!"

Blake opened the door and let Kaitlyn inside, but the lifeguard was pretty shocked at the naked woman before her. "Don't you have any clothes on?!" she shouted while her face turned red. The exclamation made Jessie stir a little bit but she continued sleeping. "And look at Jessie over there! Are you nudists or something?"

"Yeah, pretty much. But only recently." Jasmine answered. "You see it all started when Mom went out naked to the beach at night and met this nudist girl who was living with a college friend of hers. Then she invited the two of them over for a swim, we all got naked & fucked and here we are."

"Oooookay then." Kaitlyn accepted the current situation awkwardly. "Hey speaking of which, you got a dad & brother right? Where are they now?"

"Off at a baseball game, which leaves the whole house to us girls!" Blake declared spreading out her arms excitedly & jutting out her boobs. "Speaking of which, a certain someone should be waking up by now."

"Why don't we toss her in the pool and see what happens?" Jasmine suggested scooping up her sister in her arms, her dancer's legs dangling as she was carried into the backyard. The three women giggled like high schoolers before Jessie was let go and fell into the pool, finally awakening thanks to the cold water and thrashing about in shock. "What the fucking hell you guys?!"

"Morning sunshine, how did you sleep?" Jasmine jokingly asked.

"Oh ha ha, very funny girls." Jessie chided the three of them resting on the edge while brushing her wet hair away from her eyes. "Oh hey Kaitlyn, welcome!"

"Good to see you too Jessie." Kaitlyn grinned. "So are we gonna skinny dip or something? Cause the way Jasmine here is dressed is telling me otherwise."

"Well, if you say so girls." Jazz said throwing off her T-shirt and undoing her bikini, making her as nude as the other three women. "Now last one in's a rotten egg!" she cried cannonballing into the water and resurfaced with a laugh. "Come on in, the water's great!"

Blake & Kait soon followed with a cackle, soaking the twins with a loud splash. The four sexy nude women had fun in the Whites' pool with splash fights, chicken fighting and diving contests.

Their poolside mischief continued long into the night when they heard Lucius and Jack chatting while pulling up on the driveway, returning from the baseball game. "Guess the boys must be back. Wanna meet them Kaitlyn?" Blake asked Kaitlyn. "Pretty sure they'd get super hard around you."

"Hey girls, heard you splashing around. Mind if we join in?" Lucius asked stepping out the backdoor with Jack to find his wife and twin daughters playing in the pool with a big-assed buxom blonde. "Oh, hello there. What's your name?"

"My name's Kaitlyn, your daughters' boss at Brighton Beach." Kait greeted the two squeezing the water out of her hair with a seductive glare. "Very nice to meet you Mr. White."

"Nice to meet you too miss." Lucius responded before he felt something rise within him. "Oh pardon me, it's just that you're naked and that body of yours, but then again we've only been nudists for a short while-"

Kaitlyn cut him off with a short, passionate kiss before she went inside to towel off. "Man, your boss is hot!" Jack pointed out to his siblings as they followed suit. "I mean, are any of those curves even real?"

"Pretty sure they are." Jasmine replied picking her clothes back up. "You should really look up 40DD, it is a real size."

"Well, guess I should be heading home now." Kaitlyn said now fully dressed. "I'll be seeing you two again soon. In fact, come to my apartment tomorrow morning."

With that she stepped out the door with a wink before the girls heard her motorcycle rev up. As Kaitlyn drove away, they looked on wondering about what she said. "You think she wants us to, you know." Jessie asked her sister.

"That's not important right now sis. Let's just take a shower and get ready for bed." Jasmine said stretching her arms over her head and stepping towards the bathroom.

-

The next morning, Jasmine awakened at 5:45am slowly opening her eyes before feeling Jessie's hands massage her boobs. Her sister slept nude in the bottom part of the bunk bed they shared with Jack while Jasmine wore only a tank top.

"I can see you're groping me Jess." Jasmine yawned releasing her set from her sister's grasp as she got up. "And I see you're sleeping in the buff again, just like you have for the past few days."

"You should really try it sometime Jazzy, it's really comfy!" Jessie said getting up after her. Suddenly her phone vibrated and showed a text message from Kaitlyn. "Hey, this one says "Remember last night." What does that mean?"

"I think she's referring to when she told us to come to her place tomorrow, which is already today." Jasmine answered tossing her top in the hamper as Jack descended from the top bunk. "Oh morning bro, we're gonna go visit Kaitlyn at her apartment."

"Really? Well I hope you two have fun with her, but we still gotta shower and eat breakfast first." Jack stated grabbing a towel while heading towards the bathroom. "You two want to join me?"

"Sure!" Jessie exclaimed bouncing to her brother's side while Jasmine nervously followed behind. "It's great we're joining you Jack, but doesn't this seem a bit awkward?"

"I've heard it is pretty normal for siblings to bathe together, though when you have two sisters that live a very unusual lifestyle it can indeed by awkward." Jack explained turning on the water. "Now who wants to go in first?"

"I'll go!" Jessie cried strutting confidently in while shaking her ass at Jack, making him blush as he followed and then Jasmine stepped inside too.

"Hey bro, think you could get my back for me?" Jasmine asked handing her brother some bodywash before she noticed his growing cock. "Oh, now I see why you thought it would be awkward!"

"Is that what you really think about us?" Jessie wondered in a tone that seemed both curious, shocked and joking.

"No, it's just that, we're all naked and wet together! It's seriously not what it looks like!" Jack nervously exclaimed trying to calm his sisters down. "Ever since we became a nudist family, things have been really weird for us lately, especially you Jess!"

"What, is it because I walk around the house naked most of the time?" Jessie asked posing with her arms behind her head and boobs puffed out. "That would honestly be a good reason."

"Exactly! But let's just finish showering already so you two can visit Kaitlyn." Jack stated finally putting bodywash on Jasmine.

-

After getting out of the shower and having breakfast, Jasmine & Jessie finally left in their top-down jeep towards Kaitlyn's place. Jessie continued gazing at her phone waiting any more text messages from the head lifeguard before her sister spoke up. "Do you want to get carsick Jess?"

"Sorry, just checking to see if she's gonna give us anymore cryptic texts." Jessie responded about to put away her phone when it suddenly vibrated. "Oh speak of the devil, what do you know!" she declared checking it to see that it read "Let's stay at my place today. 4-32."

"What does it mean?" Jasmine asked peeking over her sister's shoulder as they stopped at a red light. "I think it's where she lives, apartment 32 on the fourth floor." Jessie answered before the light turned green and they went on their way.

Upon finally reaching their boss's apartment building, they stood outside it for a few moments thinking. "What do you think Kait wants with us?" Jessie asked. "Hopefully it's something good."

The sisters took the elevator all the way to the fourth floor and walked down the hallway to a door with the number 32 on it, where they heard a shower running from the other side. "It's open, don't be shy!" Kaitlyn called from inside her apartment. The White twins just nodded and opened the door.

-

Kaitlyn's apartment itself looked fairly normal. A television and couch were right near a screen door leading to the balcony, the kitchen was right next to the two and down the hall were the bathroom and her bedroom.

"Hello, anyone home?" Jessie called just as they heard the shower turn off, followed by feet shuffling and Kaitlyn opening the door. She was wearing absolutely nothing except for a towel to dry her hair with, leaving her sexy wet body to dry. The head lifeguard hummed to herself before she noticed the other women behind her. "Oh, hey babes."

"Uh, aren't you going to put something on?" Jasmine asked, but Kaitlyn just simply didn't care and got to making herself breakfast. "Hello, Earth to Kaitlyn!"

"Oh, you're asking why I'm naked and I don't care?" Kaitlyn prompted. "That's actually why I called you here. I've decided to take up nudism myself, thanks to you two."

"WHAT?!" Jessie shouted in surprise. "Were you planning this since last night?!"

"Yeah, pretty much. I had so much fun being naked with you and your mom, that I wanted some way to feel like it all the time." Kait answered giving the two of them a hug, feeling their clothes against her bare skin. "Come on, let's get you outta those clothes and following me."

The sisters shrugged and got themselves naked just like their boss in the middle of her apartment. It felt so strange, yet exhilarating at the same time as they joined the other naked woman on her balcony. "Wow, sunrise looks really nice from here." Jasmine admired the early morning sun. "But despite that, we got three full moons here."

"Oh I get it!" Kaitlyn laughed smacking her big beautiful ass. "And you two have got some cute butts as well." she added groping the two girls' ample behinds to follow up. "Tell me, you ever got some meat shoving itself in there before?"

"To be honest, it was only once." Jasmine stated. "We were at a college party at J. Oscar University and I got drunk, which meant I was open for anyone to get inside me. But surprise surprise, instead of being fucked by a hot guy, it was a total nerd who was super nervous about accidentally getting someone pregnant that he wore a condom just in case!"

"Super ridiculous, we know." Jessie added just as she started shivering from the air. "Oh God, it's kinda chilly out! And my nips are erecting too." She brought attention to her medium pink pair sticking out in front of the others.

"You're right, let's go to my room." Kaitlyn suggested returning indoors while swaying her hips. She beckoned her newfound fellow nudists closer with a curl of her finger with the other hand feeling up her left breast.

The Whites followed the head lifeguard into her room. It was littered with clothing that would no doubt be used that much anymore, magazines, among many many other items. Thankfully her bed was perfectly clean and big enough to fit all three of them. "Get on."

"Are you asking us to have sex with you Lyn?" Jazz asked lying down. "But what about the beach?"

"We can just call in sick and spend the rest of the day here naked." Kaitlyn said. "Besides there's tons of fun things that we can do, like skinny dip in my building's indoor pool, tan on the balcony, take nudes together, hang out at resorts & beaches or maybe even go out in public!"

"Wait, for real?!" Jess exclaimed. "But isn't that like, illegal?"

"We'll probably be sneaky about it." Jasmine guessed. "Now anyway, what are you gonna make us do first? Finger your pussy, suck your nipples, whatever works!"

"Why not lick my kitten?" Kaitlyn said spreading apart her gorgeous legs to reveal her clit ready to be pleasured by the sisters. "Now which one wants to go first?"

"I'll go." Jasmine decided sticking her tongue out and giving her boss's cunt a long, slow lick. While Kait laid down and moaned softly, it was muffled by Jessie sitting on her face with her pussy lips directly over it. "What are you waiting for, finger me!"

Kaitlyn stuck two of her fingers inside Jessie's vag and slowly began stroking it, sending coos of pleasure out of her mouth. "Oh! So fucking good!"

"Oh you like that, don't you slut?" Kaitlyn purred before she was licked enough times by Jasmine to warrant some moaning of her own.

"Who's the slut now?" Jasmine grinned continuing to please their boss with her tongue. "Come on bitch, lick faster! I need to cum!" Kaitlyn demanded, making the other woman orally please her faster.

After ten more minutes of tonguing, the three nudists finally climaxed all over each other and flopped down on the bed panting. For their first threesome, it was truly exciting for all of them.

"Oh shit, that was nuts!" Jessie howled in excitement. "So, what else do you wanna do?"

"I got a few strap-ons. Wanna pin me from both sides?" Kaitlyn asked with a smirk.

"We'd be happy to. Now where are they?" Jazz responded beginning to look for their boss's toys. "They're probably in your closet, right?"

"Oh, you know so much!" Kait said with mock admiration before Jasmine fished out a box of sex objects like dildos, vibrators and of course, strap-ons. The two that she picked up were orange with ribs and green with bumps respectively. "Here sis." she said tossing the green one to Jessie. "Let's do this."

The twins put the toys on and stuck the dicks inside Kaitlyn, instantly making her gasp in pleasure. "Oh sweet fuck, you're good!"

"And you're SOOOOOO TIGHT!" Jasmine screamed letting her inner slut burst through. "We could do this FOOOOOR-EEEEEEVEEEER!!"

After an entire hour of anal fun, the three nudists collapsed on Kaitlyn's bed once more panting as the twins loosened their toys.

"You two are too good at this." Kait gasped wrapping her arms around the girls. "What say we have some more naked fun around my place?"

"That sounds like fun." Jasmine replied squeezing her boss's strong limb. "Let's take a selfie to celebrate the occasion that we can send to Carly & Liz."

12