Lifeguard Babes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, and maybe we can work on our tans too." Jessie added taking our her phone. "Everyone say threesome!"

"Threesome!" the trio cheered as the picture was taken and they laughed while stroking each other's bare backs.

"Where are those three anyway?" Carly wondered mid-chewing while she and Liz waited for their co-workers to arrive at the lifeguard station.

"Yeah, it's not like them to be this late." Liz added looking at her watch. "Speaking of which, I was kinda late for my date last night, but Ronnie was okay with it. He made some totally scrumptious ratatouille!"

Suddenly Carly's phone started ringing from her gym bag. "Who could that be?" the teen asked picking it up to find a text from Jessie. Opening it up, she found a selfie of her with Jasmine and Kaitlyn, all three of them equally naked. "Holy shit!"

"What's up Carls?" Liz shouted looking over her teenage coworker's shoulder to find the selfie, and under was a text reading "We're taking the day off to have some nudist fun!"

"So Kait's a naturist now?" Liz wondered. "Gotta say, she must be lucky to show off that body all the time now!"

"Think we should join them?" Carly asked the older woman who just turned back to the outside. "Yeah you're right, we should just leave them alone for now."

Meanwhile, the White sisters and their boss relaxed on her balcony wearing only sunscreen and shades. This truly was the life.

12