All Comments on 'Lifelong Buddies Ch. 03'

by whome712

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fucking and sucking

That was fun. Great story and I would love to do that over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please!

Love where it's going. More talk between everyone. Drop any pretense between them. Go for it! Would love a bi situation like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep it going

Sometimes group sex gets hectic. I’ve been there. And reading about a foursome is like watching a juggler. Nice moment at the end. Another chapter please. Mate swapping, vacation, boys with boys and girls with girls for a weekend or week...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brought Back Memories

Years ago, I had a girlfriend named Lena. Her closest friend who was married (Jen and Randy) was a swinger and told her that it was a turn on to watch Randy fuck other women. She said his cock was huge and she loved to watch the look on their faces when he pushed that big cock into them. Sadly, Lena had never been with a guy with a huge cock (yay me) and became infatuated with the idea of fucking Randy. I told her to go for it, thinking I would get some action with Jen. So we go to their apartment one night and start drinking. Lena's nipples were about to poke a hole through her shirt and I noticed Jen couldn't take her eyes off of Lena's breasts. Jen asked Lena to follow her to the bedroom so they could talk. 30 minutes later Randy said lets check on them. We could hear moaning as we walked toward the bedroom. Randy cracked the door open and stared inside. I got on the floor so I could look also see what was going on and we watched our ladies 69ing each other. While I was on my knees watching, Randy pulled his cock out and lightly tapped it against my face. I could feel horniness rush over me feeling the heat of his cock on my face. I ran my tongue across his cock. He pulled the door closed, grabbed my head and put the head of his cock in my mouth. It was huge. My mouth was wide open and I couldn't take half his cock. He pumped for a few minutes then I could feel his cum squirt into my throat. I couldn't swallow until I pulled his cock out. Then I licked his cock clean. The girls were still going at it when we went to the kitchen for a beer. I told him I never even thought about sucking a guy. He said he never did that but didn't mind if a guy did it to him. I told him I wanted to do it again. After a short while, we ended up in the other bedroom. I was feeling his cock through his pants. It looked like he was going to explode. I got on my knees and removed his pants. He slapped his cock against my face and I was loving it. I stuck out my tongue and he rubbed the head of his cock over it, then told me to open my mouth. He pushed his cock in and started pumping. When he was ready to cum, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and shot his load on my face. That's when I heard the girls clapping. They had been behind me watching the action for some time. Before the night was over, Lena found out what it was like to fuck a big cock and Jen found out what it was like to fuck a small cock.

zazrix9zazrix9almost 5 years ago
wow

wish that could happen to me.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
Awesome

That was a totally hot story. I started my life as a straight top, then went bi top before being a bi bottom/top, divorced, then gay versitle to gay bottom. But never had a swingers party with the ex but plenty a group gay action. All in all I loved ALL the sex and seem to spend most of my day with sex on the brain!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot!

This chapter was super hot and I really liked the various pairings. The moment at the end where John and Eleanor connected to make sure they were alright was sweet. But it seemed very skeevy, dishonest and slimy for the boys to not admit to the wives that they had been playing (and fucking) for awhile now. If they were all open, honest and ok with it then the bi foursome stuff is really hot and sexy. But by lying and not coming clean, the boys are betraying the ladies and that will lead to hurt and heartbreak. Please write more where the boys ‘fess up and the next weekend’s fun escalates!

BiParkerGuyBiParkerGuyover 1 year ago

Super hot story. Nice writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous