Lifelong Buddies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whome712
whome712
366 Followers

I looked over to the girls to see if what their reactions were, but they were too busy to care at this point. Eleanor had her legs spread wide open and Cindy was rubbing her pussy like mad. Cindy had her mouth on one of Eleanor's nipples, sucking it hard. Eleanor's hips were moving back and forth, and she was making those squeaking sounds again. Cindy didn't let up at all, but kept rubbing and sucking. She had at least two fingers inside Eleanor's pussy, fucking her with her hand.

And then Eleanor screamed and came. I've never made her scream, but I guess it was just the situation. Cindy kept rubbing her through the spasms, gently, then moved up and kissed her passionately once again. They didn't seem to care about us at all now, and I could see Eleanor moving towards Cindy's pussy now.

Kent was still kneeling next to me, watching them as they worked on each other. I tapped him on the arm and he remembered about me and moved around so that I could suck him off.

He didn't lay down though. He sat with his back against the front of the couch, leaning back between Eleanor's legs. He shifted his hips forward so that I could get a good angle on his cock, and I saw him rubbing Eleanor's legs, leaning his head back against her hips.

I didn't care, because I wanted his cock now. I dove in and started feasting on his gorgeous cock. First the head, licking it all over and tasting the sweetness of his juice combined with the tart taste of my wife's pussy. I had forgotten about her fucking it, and I took his cock deep into my mouth so I could taste more of her. He said, "Fuck yeah, John, suck it good, baby. I'm going to cum down your throat if you keep that up." He ran his fingers through my hair, holding me in place. I knew that he did that when he was getting close to cumming, so I started bobbling up and down, rubbing his balls and the bottom of his shaft while I fucked it with my mouth.

I didn't see Cindy cum, but I heard it and felt it. Her legs were close to me, and she straightened her leg out and rubbed against my back, caressing me. She was groaning hard and then let out this guttural noise, stiffened and spasmed. I could feel her movement as she rode through the waves.

I was turned on again, but what I wanted was Kent's cum. I really wanted him in my ass, but sucking him is the next best thing. I rubbed my fingers against his asshole and sucked hard. He grabbed my head and held me down, forcing his cock all the way in. He groaned, "Fuck. Oh fuck.", and I felt him spasm again and again. The head felt like it was halfway down my throat, and I felt it grow and then release as he pumped his seed into my stomach.

I heard Eleanor gasp and she said, "Oh my God, John, you just sucked him off! That was so wild!" I pulled off of him as he released my head, and I raised up and leaned into her for a kiss. She nearly sucked my tongue out of my mouth, and I knew she could taste a hint of Kent's cum. I didn't care. I was so happy to do this with her.

I got up, dick rock hard, and it was pointed straight out. I wasn't planning on going any further, but Cindy had other ideas. She grabbed it and pulled it to her mouth. As good as Kent is at sucking, Cindy is better. I moved so that I was standing in front of her, and she grabbed my ass and pulled me hard against her face.

I looked over and Eleanor, and she had slid down off of the couch and had planted her pussy on Kent's face, grinding her clit on his chin as he slurped away. Soon, she leaned forward and grabbed his soft cock, and she sucked it into her mouth greedily. I knew that he wouldn't be soft much longer if she kept that up.

Meanwhile, Cindy's work was getting me going. i was able to hang on longer because I had just cum, but God it felt good. I was starting to move my hips and sort of fuck her mouth, and she moved her hand from my ass to my balls, and then slid her finger towards my ass. Without thinking, I spread my legs and let her have access to my hole, and she started pushing her finger into my ass. I was lost in the sensations, ready to cum again if we kept this up. I rubbed my hand through her silky hair, then reached down and fondled her boob and nipple.

As much as I loved this, I knew that I needed to fuck her. I reluctantly pulled away, and I moved her so that she had her torso resting on the couch with her ass pointing out towards me. Her pussy was wet and puffy and open, so I moved forward and slid my cock all the way in. There was a sharp intake of breath and then a "Oh fuck that's good." coming from her. I started moving my hips against her, pulling her back as I thrust forward.

I took a look over at Kent and Eleanor. They had moved over so that we weren't all so close together, but I could still see them. Eleanor had obviously done a good job getting him hard again, because she was on top of him on the floor, bouncing all over his hips as he buried his cock into her sweet pussy. Her big tits were bouncing in every direction as she fucked, and she was really moaning and talking. Then Kent reached out and grabbed her tits, squeezing them and pinching her nipples hard.

Watching them was hot, but I was balls deep in my best friend's wife, and I needed to concentrate on her. I grabbed one of her boobs again and pinched the nipple, harder than I would normally, but I wanted to see what she would do. I felt her pussy squeeze hard on my cock and knew that she was good.

I stopped fucking her and pulled her down so that she was on her stomach on the floor. I reached over and grabbed a pillow for her head, and then I moved back between her legs, pointing my cock down to her pussy. I thought about fucking her ass, but decided that it wasn't what I wanted now. But I did rub the head against her asshole and she pushed her hips higher to try and encourage me in. I moved it down a little bit and slid back in, my cock rubbing against her g-spot the whole way in. She moved her hips up to try and take more of me, but I kept at her, fucking long and deep. She felt so damn good. I heard her say, "I'm cumming baby.", and she pushed hard and squeezed my cock as she spasmed. I felt her juices flooding over my cock and dripping down my balls. I knew I couldn't last much longer, and I didn't want to. I wanted to cum inside her, so I started pumping hard and fast into her pussy, my cock head rubbing her pussy again and again. She screamed and I felt her squeezing again, and that was all I could take. I let out a deep animal noise that came from my very depths, and i buried myself all the way in as I shot another nice load inside her. She collapsed onto the floor, and I fell forward onto her, still fucking away a little as the last bits of my orgasm came.

i got up and helped her up, and we turned to watch Eleanor and Kent as they continued their lovemaking. Eleanor was still on top, but now she was laying on top of him, grinding her clit against him as she rode him. He was frantically sucking her tits like a starving child, and his hips were pushing up to meet her on every motion.

Cindy decided that she wanted in on the action, so she went over and helped Eleanor get back up so that she was sitting on his cock again. Then she put her pussy on his face while she was facing Eleanor, and Kent started licking my cum from his wife's pussy. He was obviously doing a good job because she came almost immediately. She and Eleanor were kissing and groping while Cindy came. I heard Kent grunt and shove his hips up, trying to get deeper. Cindy moved away again, and Eleanor collapsed onto Kent's chest again as he kept pounding her. He was close, I was sure. He grabbed her hips and planted her on his hips, then groaned, "Oh fuck!", and he shot her full of cum. She said, "Oh yeah, Kent, I can feel you shooting. That's amazing, oh fuck."

She collapsed onto him as he slumped, and they kissed as he held her in his arms. I knew her pussy was stretched and raw from his cock, and I was so happy that she got the chance to have him.

Eleanor and I decided to sleep at their house that night. It was late already and I was probably still a little too drunk, so we grabbed our clothes and headed to the guest room for showers and sleep.

We slept nude that night for the first time together. I held her close to me as we headed towards sleep. I whispered, "Are you ok with everything that happened? With Kent?"

She looked up, kissed me gently and said, "I don't know how Cindy does that. I feel raw. But yeah, I'm not sorry that it happened. Even when the two of you sucked each other, it didn't really bother me. And I think you liked it. Did you?"

I didn't know what to say, but I tried. "Yes, I liked it, and if I had the chance to do it again, I would. I don't think I'm bi or anything, but I loved sharing that special thing with Kent. That's why it wasn't hard to watch him fuck you. I know him, love him, and trust him. I know he would never do anything to hurt me, or you, just like he knows that I wouldn't hurt either of them. And yeah, I would do it again, if the circumstance came up again. Would you?"

She laughed. "Yeah, but I need a couple of days. He's big, and he stretched me. I need to recover. But I have a confession. Cindy and I have planned for the circumstances to be right next weekend. Is that ok? You don't have to do anything Kent if you don't want, but it was just fun to share that kind of intimacy with our friends."

She was quiet for a while, and I thought she had gone to sleep. But then she said, "John, if he wanted to, would you fuck him? I don't really care either way, but I wonder if you would go there."

I didn't know how to respond, so I waited and said, "Yes. If he wanted to, I would let him. Do you want to see him do it?"

She sat up and leaned on my chest so that we were close. She kissed me and said, "I want to make you happy. I think it would make you happy, so I would be happy to share in it with you. I don't know if it's a thing we do every time or what. And I also loved messing with Cindy, even though it's not something I need to do that often, but it felt right tonight and I'm glad."

She kissed me again, and I felt her body caressing mine. I couldn't have made love, but the intimacy of the moment was more than enough.

As always, please feel free to comment and provide feedback. I'll try and respond if you ask a question. Thanks.

whome712
whome712
366 Followers
12